CentralReach

Sara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CR Review

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Our cash flow seems to have improved since we have been using Central Reach. Staff seems to be happy that they don't have to sign into multiple platforms.

I like how most processes that we need are all in one place.

Reports should be a built in cost and not extra for the advanced reports. When we first looked at the advanced report option for a week we thought they were not as powerful or useful as they should be.

The scheduling could really use some improvement. I believe this is being worked on however. If it is, I would be happy to help in beta testing.

Not allowing a group appointment for things like Company Wide meetings. Currently you have to go into each staffs calendar and ad them separately.

It would be nice to have some basic options such as turning off "generics" from showing in drop down lists of people.

Reoccurring tasks and being able to sign a task to multiple people at one time.

Accommodate for various travel time and mileage reimbursement scenarios regarding scheduling.

Jennifer

CentralReach

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Overall my experience has been pretty good with CentralReach but I have had some hiccups that have a driven me crazy.

I like how easy it is to take data on each client and how easy it is to add a new goal. I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the para professionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the paraprofessionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined.

when running a therapy session with my client in Home I use my cell phone to login via the Internet and I have to keep logging in several times over the course of the therapy session that last for several hours and feels like the software runs really slow and doesn’t always add my data. I recently had to log out and log back in several times for it to even begin to register that I was trying to take data and the session wouldn’t load properly. Seems like there are a lot of online app technical difficulties while using the program on the Internet via a Mobile device. I have also had issues with the program being able to load my session notes section properly on Saturdays. Very frustrating that on Firefox on a Mac session notes works most of the time but on a PC trying to Do session notes there’s a lot of difficulty with drop-down boxes not being activated when I know they should be and this happens frequently on a Saturday.

Madison

Personally, not a fan.

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

My company uses Central Reach both on the billing and payroll/time tracking side. Overall, I am not a fan of this software and we are looking to move our business elsewhere in the near future. However, while my business has outgrown Central Reach, other small companies may find it's capabilities just right for them.

This software might be good on the billing / medical record management side. That is not the way I personally use this software, so I cannot judge if it is a strong competitor in this industry.

This system breaks A LOT. We often have days where the site is down (we've even had weeks) which has significantly impacted my workforce (both on the billing and payroll side). Additionally, while I have not personally spoken with Customer Service, I have heard from my colleagues that do that Customer Service is poor. Slow resolutions to problems, or no answer from them at all. Lastly, the software is often very picky about the way things are done and has weird glitches (permissions appear to be correct but view is still wrong. IT has to reset the account just to get the permissions to work).

Brad
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

CR for the Win

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

The usability of the platform is a huge benefit for this software. Navigation is easy for our users plus there are multiple ways to get to the same "end result" which is highly effective for workflows. CR's ability to have an all-inclusive product for client information, scheduling, data collection and reporting are very valuable for our business. Last but not least is the level of customer service we receive. It is TOP NOTCH especially from our Customer Success Lead!

One area for improvement would be to integrate with organization's SSO via Azure AD. This has presented an obstacle for us in meeting our CIS requirements.

Tyana
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Only data collection system I would recommend

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

Everything is right in front of you. If the item you need is not in front of you, it is very easy to find within the website.

I have not noticed any cons yet. The past 3 years using this have been a delight compared to other data collection systems.

Renee

review of software

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

includes scheduling, graphs are easy to obtain

no search button to find programs easily. not easily able to see if client has met minimum criteria for programs in session. No ability to copy client programs to library, to use for other clients

Alissa
Alissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Central reach for an ABA company

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

I love being able to have my schedule and sessions notes in one place. Our company is able to calculate hours worked through this site.

Have all staff and client schedules through computer. Session notes can be done through this software and sent to insurance companies. There are a lot of tutorials for this software.

They conduct a lot of maintenance and updates. Sometimes the site is down or not able to be accessed. When things are updated and changed, it takes a while for everyone to learn and get used to. Very confusing at first, but now that I am used to it, I love it.

Jessica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Multi-state ABA Practice - 5 STARS!

Bewertet am 9.3.2017

Central Reach can manage scheduling, reporting functions, reporting functions and most importantly, billing. Their staff is passionate, knowledgeable and truly cares about their customers success. If one person does not have an answer, they will utilize their resources to find you the answer. The filtering options in their many screens is a great functionality that can help an organization get down to the nitty gritty of what is occurring. The reports that you are able to run are user friendly and top notch. The support team have been phenomenal in helping us get up to speed on new features, answers our questions promptly and is willing to go above and beyond with our requests. I highly recommend Central Reach to any and every ABA practice.

Reports function, filter functions, claims manager software, dashboard for tasks.

N/A

Nick

Love Central Reach

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

I really value this product. This is now my 8th year, and I can't imagine working in an ABA environment without it.

As an administrator/biller, Central reach provides all the tools needed to easily submit, track, and collect on claims.

The Invoicing and Credit Card collections need improving. There are workarounds and its not debilitating, but the functionality could be way better.

Alex
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Central Reach is a necessary application for our business

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

I like how accessible their customer service is. [sensitive content hidden] has been excellent in working with us to ensure we are using CR to its full potential.

I would like it if parent labels were set up in a way that if an individual has a child label, and I search by parent label in a report, the individual will not need both labels attached.

BENITA

OPINION ON CR

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

I've been working with CentralReach for the past 9 yrs it's the one thing I recommend to all new billing companies and providers looking for a billing plateform. It has everything I need to get my job done. The only thing I would seriously look at as how it's set up to generate secondary claims. This is the one big issue I have with CentralReach, and I have several clients that have a primary and secondary insurance and this part of CentralReach has made my life very difficult! Otherwise I love it! thank you!

generating secondary claims, this needs to be changed (remove the # of times a payment can be posted from the first) sometimes the claim can be denied for whatever reason but a $0 payment needs to be posted anyway.

Sage

Gets Job Done but Could be More User Friendly

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

I use Central Reach every day as an RBT to gather data on my clients and help them reach their behavioral goals. I like the data-gathering interface because it allows me to quickly put in data so I can stay in the moment with my kiddo.

I like that is has everything I need for work all on one platform. I can see my notes, schedule, gather data, etc all on Central Reach. I like the data taking platform and its ease of use (I wish I could rearrange items on my end though). I also use the app for its offline data collection feature which is quite handy.

I do not like how many hoops I have to jump through to get to the feature I want. For example, finding my total authorized billable hours for the month is a several step process my company actually had to make a tutorial for us to be able to do it. I would also enjoy a "read all" feature for clinical notes/better way to organize them. The calendar could be improved as well, I like seeing the whole month but the size of appointments makes it unreadable.

Soquel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great features and interface design!

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

I would recommend CentralReach because it has so many features; everything is in one place. Things are laid out nicely and it's easy to navigate.

I love this software! It has so many features/options! It is easy to navigate and has a great user interface. I like that you can search within each module and I love that the Help section's different guides are very comprehensive as well.

Not knowing what some features are. A little "?" icon you could click to get a short description of the feature would be nice. For example, what is the "meta data field" I can add on my profile? What is a "task" exactly? What does it mean to add a task to my task list? Also searching within a module needs improvement. More personalization features would be cool but aren't necessary.

Rebecca

AAI- ABA Therapy performance review

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

We have begun to organize and utilize aspects of Central Reach to promote centralized reports and management by accessing tutorials through the Education modules. We are becoming versed in the capabilities within Central Reach and learning simultaneously where we have short falls and how to overcome them.

Centralized approach to billing/practice management.

The inability to create simple reports from a financial accounting standpoint. It is clear Central Reach has "some" accounting aspects but proper accounting is best managed by using offline worksheets in conjunction with the reports available inside Central Reach.

Connie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Been using a little over a year and overall very happy with the product

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

Overall, we have been happy with the software and the support team.

Overall, we have been happy with the software and the support team.

As the billing director, I am impressed with the ease of billing, sending claims and follow-up.

The ability to print notes for audits. This seems like a very difficult and time consuming task compared to our old system.

Philip

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

We have been a Central Reach user for over 10 years. Best product for ABA practices.

Central Reach is the best software for ABA practices.

Down time and functionality busts when new releases occur.

Isis

My Central Reach Experience

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

I like that I can filter services in all sorts of ways, this feature allows review for many different situations.

One feature that would save me a lot of time is being able to make changes in bulk. I am able post payments in bulk, but when I need to update a payer, I have to change each line individually which takes a lot of time.

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly functional practice management software

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Great company putting their best effort into creating a super powerful software. Wonderful people, and software has all the functionality for most firms, just not for larger platform firms like us. But we're pretty nuanced. ;)

customization flexibility e-billing

no AR or "close", RedShift to all fields

Joshua
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

CR customer support is nice. [sensitive content hidden], our account manager is very helpful

Data disappears occasionally when staff are taking data. We have been unable to determine why. The iPads do not lose internet.

Tejal
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Brief Review of CR

organized
transferrable
convenient

freezes sometimes
takes a long time to load sometimes
the pay on CR and ADP is different, CR is inaccurate
writing notes in the Team Communication log via phone is hard because you cant write directly on it.

Cassandra

Bewertet am 30.4.2020

Overall it's good. It is easy to look through and looks good.

Overall it's good. It is easy to look through and looks good.

I like how you can set a task on claims and pick a time and date to remind you. I love how you can add comments to the tasks and task other people as well. I like how there is a dashboard to see a little of everything that you need to.

I do not like you do not see what the insurance paid verse patient unless opening lines and doing the math yourself on a group of claims. I do not like how the claims line look it gets very confusing and can get very frustrating.

Stacey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great graphing features

Bewertet am 20.1.2022

I enjoy the customability of the graphing features. Being able to add trend lines and add data manually after the day is helpful. It provides pracitiioners opportunities to enter and analyze data that is provided by non behavior service providers.

I would like to see features where programs and procedures could be selected from a library.

Laura

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Good, once able to figure out the systems. Great for data in central location.

Good, once able to figure out the systems. Great for data in central location.

Graphing of data. Notes and forms. Sessions

Glitches. Inability to pull large amounts of bulk data from files. Complicated to learn.

Rachel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Central Reach Review

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

I have a great overall experience with CentralReach. I have never experienced any technical issues during my 7 months of using it.

I like that CentralReach is easily accessible through computer, phone, and tablet. I appreciate that the screen is not distorted while using a phone. After learning how to use this product, it is easy to navigate through each tab.

Although CentralReach is a wonderful tool, it does take some time to learn each tabs' function. CentralReach also does consume a lot of your battery life.

Aiya

Aiya Jubeh Review

Bewertet am 19.12.2020

Has been great and easy to use for the most part. The hardest things to find are usually documents uploaded by others.

Provides a great visual of schedules, payroll and other aspects in an organized manner.

Sometimes there can be too much on one page. Too many tabs can lead to confusion.