uSked Bewertungen

uSked

Scheduling system for service-based agencies

4.5/5 (66 Bewertungen)
Mary beth M.

Software compatibility

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

(from previous) barriers is paramount and greatly appreciated.

Positive except for on campus at NIH, and other government entities where the wifi makes it impossible to access the app and there is no service in basements or in centers of buildings.

The ability to see everything in one place in one glance.

That it cannot be used off-line. I great new feature would be that once you have viewed and downloaded it in the morning, you have it available all day. This would save battery and reduce frustration in accessing info when you phone cannot connect to Wifi and there is no cell phone service. I realize that sometimes schedules are updated but often the scheduling team sends a text or email to alert when that has happened. The option of this would be wonderful. The lack of address compatibility with Google maps is also limiting. It currently only is comparable with Apple Maps, which is a supremely inferior app compared with Google Maps. Having newer, updated or just a variety of options would be very beneficial. In addition we are not able to copy the address listed directly to be able to past it into Google Maps. You have to open up Apple Maps copy it then back out of Apple Maps and back into Google Maps. This seems insignificant but it is frustrating when you are a freelance interpreter working all over the city and you can't find your assignments with ease. Lastly, I would very much like to have my teams contact info email and cell number on the app. Sometimes one or the other or both does not work, and it is an extra step to have to go through scheduling to ask for it when we are about to go spend a few hours or all day teaming with that person. It is paramount we are able to reach out to our teams and create common ground. Anything that can foster that or eliminate

Tamar L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent comprehensive scheduling software for interpreting agencies!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We LOVE uSked and we know you will too. The uSked team is extremely supportive and responsive to our needs. They understand the scheduling and business needs of interpreting agencies and the design of the software reflects this. uSked makes our jobs easier to do and has improved overall efficiency so we have time to focus on other aspects of our business.

We love many features of this software including:
- The simplicity of scheduling, invoicing, and paying for services all through one integrated software.
- A mobile app in addition to a web portal that allows requesters, interpreters, and clients to all see their appointments, the providers assigned, make changes, and provide feedback quickly and easily.
- Creating recurring assignments and updating recurring assignments is easily done with a few clicks.
- Standard reports are available along with easy to customize reports to fit your company's needs.
- The development team is open to input and quickly incorporates innovative suggestions.

Our previous software could offer assignments via text message and email simultaneously. Although this feature is not available, it soon will be available and we are excited that this improvement is being added.

Helen A.

uSked gets the job done

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The web version is very functional and full of useful information that's easy to find. Searching for and requesting open jobs is a breeze in both the website and the app; calendar view in app is clear.

The web version has no issues that I've found; the app has several. The assignment screen always defaults to tomorrow's jobs and I have to scroll back to get to the info for the job I'm about to go to. Adding jobs to my invoice via the app always takes a number of tries because of repeated errors, and sometimes the reason it gives for not adding an assignment is wrong (like showing that this is in the next pay period when it's actually just not past the grace period).
The app is also very finicky about internet signal. It often won't work because of a bad connection, when I don't have problems with any other app using the internet.

Shanna W.

Great system!

Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Many good features for scheduling purposes. One-day and Seven-day view allow for a good overview of service providers on the schedule and show what options there are to assign people. Rolling the mouse over names and numbers for a quick profile of the service provider or job information without having to leave the page is time-saving and convenient! The ability to run various reports related to billing, hours of service, pay rates, service zones and more serves many purposes for whatever a specific company may need. The system also processes payroll, leave and identifies staff vs contractors, a wonderful asset for businesses!

It can be tough to learn at first because there are so many features. It is not obvious how to use these features at first and you may not be sure how to find them.

Devlin B.

Pretty good.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a good basic program for finding work and billing. A little difficult to search for work within certain parameters, but not impossible.

Calendar view functions. Ability to download PDFs of invoices. Ability to customize color themes.

Low search functionality. You can search for work by day, but not by time period or clients. Would be nice to see all jobs available at a certain location. This is especially important for people with badges for specific clients and want to find all the work there they can. Also, unable to search for all my PDF invoices past a certain time frame if I need old information. Perhaps an archive section for things 2 years and older would work well. Also, question marks for "more information" should provide hovering windows and not make us have to open a whole new page to see what things mean.

5.0/10
Kara D.

This app is a dream!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a freelance interpreter, I love the organization and ease of use and accessibily of uSked. We are juggling complicated, full schedules with lots of details to keep track of (times, addresses, documents, names, contact numbers/emails, etc). uSked seems to have thought of everything we might need to do on the job and makes that information easy to find, see, and work with. I love it!!

+ Love that I can choose different views of schedule... calendar, list, etc.
+ A link to my maps app is available right from the job description.
+ Can do everything from my mobile device.
+ Lots of detailed information about a given assignment is all right there, easy to see and access from one screen.
+ Clients can also update their order/request with follow-up documents that may become necessary for my review before heading out the job.
+ Contact phone and email addresses are links that, when clicked, open in my phone apps and make contacting the consumer very simple and easy.
+ The invoices tab allows for easily adding travel reimbursement costs to my invoice.
+ The invoicing is practically done for you. Automatically generates the jobs and makes upcoming paycheck amounts and pay dates readily available.
+ Invoicing tab allows for easy download of a pdf of timesheet/invoice
+ Invoicing app makes communicating with the billing department super easy via a link that opens my email app on my phone.

- It takes a bit of time to load every time I open it on my iphone.

Julianna E.
Mit Google übersetzen

uSked from a service provider’s standpoint

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

USked makes viewing a schedule so easy! The app is so quick and easy to use, no more sorting through emails to try to find out the details of an assignment and all of the details I need are right there ready for me to click on and use.

The only thing I don’t like is little nuances of the home dashboard. I don’t like that sometimes the jobs will automatically switch when i go in and out of a job detail page. When I click back it will automatically take me to the next job. I wish there was a feature that could recognize the time I’m looking at the job and pull up the job for that time, without automatically switching to the next job while I’m trying to look at a current job.

Jacob M.

ASL Interpreter review

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Positive experience. Best features are easy invoicing/billing, easy bidding process, thorough job descriptions when properly populated.

Easy to bid for work, easy billing system , easy to see my schedule

Slow loading times beteeen screens.

Can’t take back a bid.

Would like to see on schedule screen total number of hours scheduled / worked that day. (i.e. Are certain breaks billed straight through or not?)

Add a feature to share contact information with team for that day.

Add a feature that notifies service providers of work that has become available. Instead of service provider looking for work on the app, the service provider could turn on a setting to indicate notification of work available on all days or days indicated. This could then be sent as a push notification to the lock screen and perhaps even be selected on tne lock screen as a bid/deny request.

Mit Google übersetzen

Well designed and thought out to allow seamless communication between scheduling & staff.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is well designed and thought out to allow seamless communication between scheduling and the staff or contractors. From request to placement & job details to billing the system allows for all functions to be housed in one space!

Usked allows you to keep track of several functions in one convenient place. Availability for scheduling, assignment of work, invoicing and billing history! I also like that you can hover over links and summaries of job information pops up without having to change screens.

I wish there was a dialogue space to communicate with the scheduling department. I also wish there was a way to set auto reminders for different functions. As the person being scheduled I wish I could set a periodic note to automatically be sent to scheduling to see if there is new work available in my area. I also wish there was a notes area where I could input notes such as "enjoyed working with this client" or "did not enjoy working with this client."

Renee G.
Mit Google übersetzen

uSked gave me my time back!

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

uSked was designed to make our most complicated processes efficient. The biggest impact was with our skills assessment and onboarding. It would take several members of our staff and dozens of hours to onboard one person. Now, we can assess and onboard an interpreter in a matter of hours saving us time and money to get us the resources we need quickly.

If there's anything that doesn't work for us, the uSked team listens to our needs and improves upon their system. You don't get customer service like that often nowadays!

Rachel C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for freelance work

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The only difficult part is working for other agencies who do not use this platform. It has changed my freelancing experience. I know I take more jobs with this agency because this app has made it so much easier.

User for 5 years and nothing but positive experiences. Assignments are easy to access and manage. The billing section is one of my favorites. I can see exactly when and how much I will be paid.

I do not have any complaints about the app. However it would be nice to have a map view of the assignments to have a better understanding of locations.

Mallory C.
Mit Google übersetzen

As a scheduler and an interpreter

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Awesome! WAYYY better than any other agencies system that I'm confident in. But of course there is always room for improvement.

Organization and automation like recurring events and update recurring and if there is no SP listed then it is autmatically FTFed. I also love that I can sync it with my phones calendar so as an interpreter I don't even need to open the website or app.

When I fill a job, I would love it it would give me a pop up window "would you like to send a confirmation?" so there is less room for user error

George F.

Flexible Scheduling Software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall experience is excellent. The staff has been helpful in the transition and willing to work with its clients to make sure the programs meets everyone's needs.

The flexibility of the software is great. The fact that I can send out job notifications to all my staff in one motion adds to the flexibility. Secondly, the notes that can be put in will make sure you send the appropriate person the first time.

The on-line tutorials are excellent and very helpful. Maybe a printed version would be preferable to some.

Sara G.

Review of uSked

Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wonderful experience overall. Will send suggestions for improvement and specific feedback in separate e-mail due to limited space in this survey field.

- interpreter invoicing process is easy
- use of "cart"
- pre-set email templates
- ability to run reports and extract data/information

- redundancy of having to initial set-up (i.e., user, group, group member, then requestor, then location, point of contact, etc...) - but once set up is done, use of drop down lists for future requests is so convenient!
- 35 day scheduling view - not helpful
- having to scroll left-right if not using one-day compact view - wish we had the option to "shrink" screen

Jenée R.

uSked is a beast

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

While it is a bit overwhelming to begin with, one quickly can see how efficient this system is upon practice. It is hard to narrow down one specific thing but the ease of scheduling and communicating with service providers and consumers as well is phenomenal.

My first impression was this system is way over my head and quickly gave up. It's a complicated system but once you play around and get into the groove, it's amazing.

Alecia A.

Great for Interpreters!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Usked as an interpreter and would be thrilled if more agencies used this app and there was a way to have all the assignments under one calendar/way to distinct between companies.

Love how it's centralized and easy to read.

Would like to add a feature where interpreters can see their team's contact information (phone number email) to get in touch with instead of having to go through the agency .
Also a feature where we can add admin time when used in states that have that (Texas) directly on the phone and not solely via a desktop.
Also would be nice to have immediate refresh for the daily view page instead of just automatic refresh on calendar view. I've missed a job/was late because the daily view didn't refresh changes automatically unless I went back to the calendar view .

Connor G.

Best Tool For Interpreters

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

uSked sets an Interpreting agency apart from the pack. It is seamless and easy to use on the go for scheduling. I never have to worry about checking email all day when I can just handle all my scheduling from within the app. I love it!

I wish there was a way to have a copy/paste function. That way I could put addresses into my preferred navigator software (Waze) instead of having to type it out manually.

Anna H.

USked helps interpreters

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s hard to describe what good about uSked, because the good parts about it are so user friendly. I rarely think about it, because uSked helps me not have to think about it. Invoicing, payment, adding expenses, accepting assignments, bidding on assignments — all of this has been incredibly easy. As an interpreter, it significantly reduces the amount of administrative work I have to do. This lets me focus on the fun parts of interpreting - preparing for the content of the assignment.
I would definitely prioritize working with agencies with uSked over other agencies.

Most of my issues have been with being able to access service requests/assignment descriptions. On the mobile app, when you click to see more about the assignment, you often don’t get the full information. It cuts off in the middle, and if there is a link in the description, you can’t open it. (If there is an attachment to the request, it will open, but a link within the description does not open). Again, this problem is only on the mobile app.

Abby J.

USKED

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with uSked has been fantastic. No complaints, only positive things to say about it. Makes my life so much easier, I wish all the agencies I worked with used this app.

Ease of use. I use this app multiple times a day for updates about my jobs, to check schedules, and submit invoices. I LOVE that my agency uses this app.

I have nothing to say as a con, I love this software.

Ronit F.

Awesome Scheduling Software

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how easy it is to pull up all information for scheduling on my phone- I like the options to view as a list or calendar and also that I can easily select assignments I’m interested in.

I also appreciate how quickly I can pull up current assignment info to get an address of room number.

I sometimes accidentally click on the thumbs up/interested while scrolling through jobs. This requires an email to scheduling and I’d prefer an option to uncheck an item or become unavailable.

Carly H.

Carly's Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been user-friendly and easy to pick up. Pretty much everything can be learned through exploring the site independently.

- I like the plethora of information you can add to an assignment.
- I like the layout. It is easy on the eyes. Everything is organized in an efficient, clear, concise way.
- It works on a mobile device.
- There are enough tabs where you don't have to click around and be Sherlock Holmes to figure out where the content is that you're looking for.

- I don't like the 'question mark' that appears over the job numbers to indicate it is "clickable". I prefer an arrow or something that explicitly shows that the job number is a link and can be opened.
- I don't like how the 35 day view doesn't show the details of the assignments like the seven day view does.
- I don't like how I can't submit my mileage the day my assignment was completed. I should be able to "close out" my assignment right after I walk out of the room.
- Not a big fan of the color-coding to indicate if jobs are filled or not, etc.

7.0/10

uSked Review

Bewertet am 10.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think uSked is hands down one of the best apps and most convenient platforms that interpreting agencies could be using. I already love working with Access and uSked is another huge part of that because everything becomes so easy and convenient within the app :)

I love that this app is like a "one stop shop." The way that you can request jobs and submit invoices in a very beautifully designed app is convenient. I also love that the calendar for all of my confirmed jobs listed in uSked can easily be copy and applied into my google calendar. I LOVE uSked and it truly makes my job a million times easier.

I really love uSked, the only function I would maybe consider adding is the option to remove myself from a job if it has NOT been confirmed yet. I think that having the assignments I click as "interested" show up in the calendar as 'pending' could be a way so that if I become unavailable while I am waiting to hear from the schedulers I could remove my interest from the assignment without having to email them.

Carmen C.

uSked Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It' been positive. It would be improved with my suggestions and it would be perfect.

Easy to use for seeing your schedule and billing

I would like you to integrate email reminders of upcoming assignments with reminder options.
Also, the calendar integration is not intuitive. I have not figured out how to do it.

Jen V.

Makes everything easier

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, it’s reliable and convenient. No other organization I work with has anything comparable.

It puts the most urgently-needed information at my fingertips (whether I’m booked on something or not, my co-interpreter, and address/location information.) It also makes invoicing way more convenient. As someone who doesn’t have a desk job, I often find myself falling behind on things that have to be done on a computer- especially during busy periods. Having the ability to invoice right in an app is much more convenient.

I’d like to be able to block off unavailable time and submit receipts for reimbursable expenses through the app.

Samantha G.

Scheduler

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the uSked, very easy to learn and work with.

*Easy view
*Have access to everything (sp, consumers, jobs, and etc)
* Blast system
* Flags

* Set up the billing on a block
* The billing in the jobs- I would like to go back to the old one with the stars