MySchedule Bewertungen

Employee scheduling & workforce management

4.9/5 (11 Bewertungen)
Michael H.
Mit Google übersetzen

MySchedule.com has totally changed (for the best) how we will forever operate our business.

Bewertet am 9.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I own and operate a MMA/Crossfit training facilities in the Northern Virginia/DC Metropolitan area, with all kinds of employees/staff ranging from: personal trainers, administrative management, lead & assistant instructors, as well as subcontractors. With MySchedule its all about making the life of a business owner/manager 100 times easier! We've tried other scheduling softwares before, simply were not satisfied, and they didn't click with our employees so we were left with the old-fashioned methods of scheduling everyone (email). MySchedule is easy to use, quick to learn/understand, and most importantly has been something we as an organization are going to stick with as a crucial asset to the systems we try to have in place for our business to consistently thrive. I feel with MySchedule we are at the cutting edge of management and scheduling standards, and certainly have an edge over our competition. At this point, I don't know what we would do without MySchedule!

Tiffany A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Myschedule is a great system for anyone looking to schedule their employees online.

Bewertet am 26.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Myschedule was a great addition for us and it was very easy to learn. I really don't know what I would do without it and it has become an essential part of our daily management. The team at Myschedule also helped us set up our whole account. Their customer service and support is really good over there. Our employees love using the phone app. It has become a great communication tool for our management and employees.

James M.

Great product

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We spend way less time scheduling our employees and dealing with communication disconnects.

My managers and employees love using it. Easy to set up and and even easier to use. One of the best parts about having Myschedule in place is that I don't have to field calls from my employees all day long anymore. These guys helped me set everything up and took the time to teach each of my managers how to use the system. They have a great staff over there. Highly recommend

Our experience with Myschedule has been nothing but positive.

Rob O.
Mit Google übersetzen

MySchedule.com is one of the most intuitive and user friendly scheduling platforms I have used.

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and easy integration.

Stability, functionality, app inclusion, customer service, ongoing improvements. Template feature is great, making adjustments is easy.

Looking forward to additional features rolling out. I would like the ability to manage the schedule from the app.

Maria N.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent employee scheduling software. Very user friendly.

Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is user friendly. It has been perfect for my company's scheduling needs. Excellent scheduling and managing software.

Angela D.
Mit Google übersetzen

MySchedule has made it easy to schedule and communicate to our Tennis Coaches site wide

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's ease of use to get people scheduled and to reflect who is not working certain times on a mas scale.

The software could improve by allowing an end date for the programs you may have if you are a seasonal based company.

Josh J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome Scheduling Management Tool!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

MySchedule has been a game changer for us! It has been amazing how organized we have been since implementing this system into our organization.

It takes some time to train all your staff to get on board with the application, but once you do then it's all systems go!

Erinn K.

MySchedule Review/Experience

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The team is easily accessible. Whenever I call customer representative they jump right on any issues and has been completely helpful since day 1

"No Cons"
Any issues or suggestions are taken very well and taken to the team as consideration.

Antwort von MySchedule.com

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure working with you and your team.

Phearom S.

Nursing Manager

Bewertet am 20.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

20 years working in children hospital. My current position is inpatient department Nursing Manager, I have been much experiencing with various working places, such as Home Care Project, ICU, OPD, Surgical Unit, ER. In the hospital where I am current working, I am mostly responsible for nursing staff supervision, lecturing, and preceptor of the newly recruited employees.

Brittney R.
Mit Google übersetzen

amazing easy to use scheduling software

Bewertet am 7.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great scheduling tool. Easy to use. Crisp layout and simple to navigate through. Fantastic customer service.

Gabrielle G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great for our small business!

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a great resource for our business! I am very happy with it.

Easy to use. Tutorials were very helpful for new employees.

The software app does not have all the features that the website has, such as management tools and requesting days off.

Antwort von MySchedule.com

Thank you so much for your review. It is nice to hear that we have been a great resource for your business. Our team is on track to release version 2 of the phone app this coming month. This release will include management tools, time off requests, and much more!