MySchedule

Employee scheduling & workforce management

4.9/5 (14 Bewertungen)
Michael H.
Mit Google übersetzen

MySchedule.com has totally changed (for the best) how we will forever operate our business.

Bewertet am 9.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I own and operate a MMA/Crossfit training facilities in the Northern Virginia/DC Metropolitan area, with all kinds of employees/staff ranging from: personal trainers, administrative management, lead & assistant instructors, as well as subcontractors. With MySchedule its all about making the life of a business owner/manager 100 times easier! We've tried other scheduling softwares before, simply were not satisfied, and they didn't click with our employees so we were left with the old-fashioned methods of scheduling everyone (email). MySchedule is easy to use, quick to learn/understand, and most importantly has been something we as an organization are going to stick with as a crucial asset to the systems we try to have in place for our business to consistently thrive. I feel with MySchedule we are at the cutting edge of management and scheduling standards, and certainly have an edge over our competition. At this point, I don't know what we would do without MySchedule!

Tiffany A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Myschedule is a great system for anyone looking to schedule their employees online.

Bewertet am 26.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Myschedule was a great addition for us and it was very easy to learn. I really don't know what I would do without it and it has become an essential part of our daily management. The team at Myschedule also helped us set up our whole account. Their customer service and support is really good over there. Our employees love using the phone app. It has become a great communication tool for our management and employees.

Kristin A.
Branche: Pharmazeutika
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Many features but could use enhancements

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The business problems we are solving are not only time to create a schedule but also have it visible to employees outside of the workplace. We can easily set schedules to corporate demand, ensuring we stay within budgeted hours.

There are many pros to my schedule as a scheduling tool for staff. For one, you can build templates and set employees' availability. It also has the capability to set days/hours per week that employees prefer to be scheduled. Warnings appear for overtime or when employees are scheduled outside set availability. Vacation requests are easy to put in and also have a calendar function to easily assess how many employees have requested a particular day off. You can download the mobile app to approve or deny requests and employees have easy access to schedule and time off requests. I also love the over/short feature that tells me if I am under/overstaffed for a particular time of day.

There are downsides. For one, it is slow to load every time a change or edit is done. Second, templates could be streamlined. I also find that when I schedule an employee for 12:00 p.m., it likes to reset to 12 a.m. Instead of the copy function, I wish you could drag and paste an employee's scheduled day to another day.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Michelle C.
Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
Mit Google übersetzen

Myschedule has been great for us

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Scheduling was something that took up a large amount of my time throughout the week. This has allowed us to be organized and efficient.

After shopping around for the right scheduling program we decided on Myschedule. We felt it was the easiest one to setup and the most simple to use. And my employees really like it.

I cannot think of anything. So far its been a great addition for our business.

James M.
Branche: Bau

Great product

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We spend way less time scheduling our employees and dealing with communication disconnects.

My managers and employees love using it. Easy to set up and and even easier to use. One of the best parts about having Myschedule in place is that I don't have to field calls from my employees all day long anymore. These guys helped me set everything up and took the time to teach each of my managers how to use the system. They have a great staff over there. Highly recommend

Our experience with Myschedule has been nothing but positive.

Rob O.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

MySchedule.com is one of the most intuitive and user friendly scheduling platforms I have used.

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and easy integration.

Stability, functionality, app inclusion, customer service, ongoing improvements. Template feature is great, making adjustments is easy.

Looking forward to additional features rolling out. I would like the ability to manage the schedule from the app.

Patrick D.
Branche: Telekommunikation
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use. Great support staff at MySchedule, they are always willing and able to help with any issues I have that come up.

They are still adding more features that would be of great use they just haven't implemented everything yet,. Can't wait until they add the rest of the features.

Maria N.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent employee scheduling software. Very user friendly.

Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is user friendly. It has been perfect for my company's scheduling needs. Excellent scheduling and managing software.

Erinn K.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

MySchedule Review/Experience

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The team is easily accessible. Whenever I call customer representative they jump right on any issues and has been completely helpful since day 1

"No Cons"
Any issues or suggestions are taken very well and taken to the team as consideration.

Antwort von MySchedule.com

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure working with you and your team.

Gabrielle G.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Mit Google übersetzen

Great for our small business!

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a great resource for our business! I am very happy with it.

Easy to use. Tutorials were very helpful for new employees.

The software app does not have all the features that the website has, such as management tools and requesting days off.

Antwort von MySchedule.com

Thank you so much for your review. It is nice to hear that we have been a great resource for your business. Our team is on track to release version 2 of the phone app this coming month. This release will include management tools, time off requests, and much more!

Angela D.
Mit Google übersetzen

MySchedule has made it easy to schedule and communicate to our Tennis Coaches site wide

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's ease of use to get people scheduled and to reflect who is not working certain times on a mas scale.

The software could improve by allowing an end date for the programs you may have if you are a seasonal based company.

Josh J.
Branche: Medizinische Praxis
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome Scheduling Management Tool!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

MySchedule has been a game changer for us! It has been amazing how organized we have been since implementing this system into our organization.

It takes some time to train all your staff to get on board with the application, but once you do then it's all systems go!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Phearom S.

Nursing Manager

Bewertet am 20.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

20 years working in children hospital. My current position is inpatient department Nursing Manager, I have been much experiencing with various working places, such as Home Care Project, ICU, OPD, Surgical Unit, ER. In the hospital where I am current working, I am mostly responsible for nursing staff supervision, lecturing, and preceptor of the newly recruited employees.

Brittney R.
Mit Google übersetzen

amazing easy to use scheduling software

Bewertet am 7.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great scheduling tool. Easy to use. Crisp layout and simple to navigate through. Fantastic customer service.