Sprout

Pamela

Great Product!

I can see where I need to improve

I can see where I need to improve

Ease of use. Reading others inspirational posts.

Nothing about this product stands out that I don’t like

Laura
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product for great price

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

Great product, better than my experience with Hootsuite. Especially valuable for managing social management across multiple teams.

Sprout is very easy to use and has a fair amount of bells and whistles for the cost. I really like the tasks tab, as it has helped us create a much more integrated community management process too. It also had various access levels, which is really helpful to allow more people access w/o ability to post for the company.

The Instagram integration is a little wonky. For example, I once unknowingly posted a photo upside down!

Beatriz

Never in Sync

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

I can see my coworkers and teammates progress

My app is never in sync with steps on apple health app. EVER! I'm either having to update my info on the computer or have to log off and log on and wait 24 hours, but 9/10 times, I'm having to manually update steps which is ridiculous if it's already being tracked on my phone. When I contact support, literally weeks will pass by before someone contacts me. By that time, I've already done the leg work and have no need for support. Sorry for the bad review, but it's been nothing but frustration.

Mike
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Sprout makes it easy to track your path to Wellness

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

No business problems have been experienced thus far. My employer is into its second full year with Sprout.

The software application provides employers with the ability to select a wide variety of healthy activities and behaviors to which point allocations can be awarded. By having the behaviors prelisted and the corresponding Wellness Program points shown, participants have access to easily inputting their activities in order to capture their respective points towards earning a Wellness Program incentive.

The leaderboard for employee point totals also provides a strong reminder to participants as to how you are faring comparing to other participants in the program.

There is very little not to like about the convenience of Wellness Program point tracking that Sprout provides. Could too many automated reminders be a problem? If so, there are ways to limit the number of automated reminders that participants receive.

Sprout is a very well-conceived and implemented Wellness Program tracking application.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Good HR software

Bewertet am 5.7.2022

Easy to navigate and they train people before onboarding

Limited feature and the use interface is so-so

David
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Keeps Me Aware Of My Health Habits

Bewertet am 8.3.2019

This tool allows me to be continually mindful of my lifestyle habits. The benefit of earning rewards is motivating.

The timespans of stats are too limited. It would be nice if we could set the range to a custom timespan.

Cherell
Cherell

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

It's great and I love all the perks!

It's great and I love all the perks!

I love that it tracks everything, easy use.

I have no dislikes, Sprout is so easy to use and resourceful.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Sprout provides the nudge needed to seek a more active lifestyle

Bewertet am 24.9.2018

I like the nudge Sprout provides to become more active and to compete with colleagues in making us all better at taking the time required to stay healthy.

After many attempts and with help from Sprout, I am still unable to automatically upload activities from my Apple watch to Sprout. This means I have to manually enter all activities and this in many cases prevents me from adding everything to it unless there is a competition o something on at work.

Tracy L.
Tracy L.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Love Sprouts for the Accountability!

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

I love that I can plug in my information and get a picture of what I am doing and see where I may be lacking.

I with there was a better way to view your stats. I kind of don't care what the rest of my team is doing or how I compare, as everyone's journey is different. I would like to see something that has more detailed information for the entire duration of that goal or tracking item (like a stock graph? 1 wk, 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, etc).

amber
amber
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great Milestone Tracker

Bewertet am 23.4.2020

You can literally keep track of every milestone your child/children have everyday.

You have to pay for a subscription service every week or month.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gamechanger

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

This allows us to save time by posting automatically to our social media channels.

This software is a gamechanger for how we manage social media marketing. We have an in-house team and an agency; this allows for transparent collaboration across the board.

It can get very complicated if large teams are working on an account. Setting up workflows for your team is a must.

Sprout- Easy HR access software

Bewertet am 19.8.2019

We are more than satisfied on seeing our accurate hours and can do all the leaves that we wanted all in one application the good thing about this is that it is also accessible on your mobile phones

You can actually use this to track your own hours. As an employee in a company who uses sprout for HR solutions I think it is much effective to see your attendance and it is already all in one since your leaves can be requested there and there is so much more to offer such as the payslips, schedule adjustments and more!

Well, since I used it in schedule adjustment before it almost did not worked out for me since I had an adjustment on the same day but good thing that my manager can overdrive it to his own sprout account to adjust the schedule. But of course it will be great if we also have an access to one so that we can send screenshots for the request.

Drumil Ukabhai
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great app with all health needs

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Its a great app and its working out perfect for me . Its easy to keep tab of all activities and challenges. Makes recording easy-peazy!!

Ease of use, lets me track all the activities. They have huge inventory of options for tracking.

I find it tricky to track past dated entries, in case, I missed it for some reason.

Diane
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Welllness Review

Bewertet am 5.9.2018

Although it took me a while to be able to use sprout properly and I am not particularly with computer or phone savvy, I persisted and it became easier on-going use.
I found it was much easier to stay on course with wellness if I was tracking exercise, meals, sleep etc. and have certainly increased my exercise, reduced my weight, and have more energy.

The program has made me more aware of exercise , health and wellness. It makes a big difference is keeping on course if you are able to track your accomplishments.

I was not sure what the areas of "live" and "flow" really pertained to. I was able to get some printed material explaining what the categories meant and how to acquire points for same. That was helpful.
I was not able to pair my Fit bit with my phone to make that step easier.

Yvette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The Sprout program motivates me to want to live better and DO better

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

I'm glad to have Sprout. I think my health is better because of my participation in the program. I have been inspired to move around more and drink more water. I am eating healthier and I enjoy the supplemental information that gives workout tips and recipes.

the incentives and challenges - I can't say that I would participate if there wasn't an incentive. I make time to reach the goal for the little 'bonus' that equates to me being able to get a new pair of tennis shoes in the end to walk the next quarter.

the repeated posts from months past. there's no explanation of how points are tied to activities. some activities are a bit heavily weighted. You cannot see what others did to be # 1 on the Leaderboard. If I have 5500 pts and the Leader has 15555 points, I want to know what they are doing/logging that may inspire me to do more to earn more points.

JAZMINE
JAZMINE

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Bewertet am 21.3.2020

I am so happy with using sprout! A great way to check in with yourself and the people you work with!

This software has been an amazing tool to connect with coworkers in healthy ways, by sharing recipes, workouts, photos. You can create events or groups based on certain interests. Paleo, running, yoga, water.
Best of all if we keep up to date with our health tracking we have the opportunity to make some extra cash!

It would be a lot easier when tracking activities to be able to use the tab button to enter times/units of measure instead of having to use the mouse and click on each entry.

TRANG
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

The benefits that I have been gaining from it is by updating my daily routines is like keeping a journal of what I do everyday. I can go back and see what I did and not, make any changes or improvements.

What I like most about Sprout is that it gives me the option to update my daily routines such as steps that I take, how many glass of water, daily journal, walking, running, etc.

I do not have dislikes about Sprout so far.

Carlos
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Sprout... making movement count

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

Delivering a cost effective wellness program to our staff. What we got was much more. In particular, Sprout became the connecting point for our staff that were spread out across canada. Sprout helped us build a community.

The platform Functionality and Sprouts willingness to modify funtionalites to suit our needs.

Tracking on mobile can be improved. It continues to be an issue. Tracking fatigue is another.

Marcus
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Marcus' Review

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

I think it is a great tool to track and motivate a healthier life style. And great place to post your healthy journey.

It is easy and collaborative. Once I got the hang of posting the usual workouts or things to track. It was easy to keep up with that process. I also like the ability to create challenges with groups and I especially like the company challenges, I think those are truly motivating.

It would be nicer if we would have more stories from people, so encouraging people to share journeys is motivating. I would also like to see more encouragement in the food planning or nutrition side of staying healthy. I know we did a few challenges, but something along those lines could help boost the experience with sprout.

Courtney
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Overall as mentioned the FREE version is a great way for any marketing team to manage their social platforms as well as others with ease.

Sprout can be a free tool for a small marketing team with a small budget. You can have all your company social platforms in one view as well as monitor competitors, hashtags etc.

The trouble with the free version is you can only monitor so many items so a team with a small budget is limited to how far they can scale until they can upgrade the software.

• Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

User-Friendly Employee Management Tool

Bewertet am 20.11.2022

Overall, it's a good tool to manage employee online. It has additional fun features like greetings on employees about their work anniversary and birthdays.

The interface of the software is simple and easy to use. It has also nice UI experience because the feed is cohesive in design.

The software lacks some self-employee services like editing your profile on your own. You need to request the changes to the HR.

• Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Couldn't Do Without

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

Sprout has its hiccups but it saves my team hours of time scheduling and analyzing social posts.

Sprout goes beyond regular social management – the thing that really makes it stand out is the reporting side of things. They have a massive amount of pre-created reports, with tons of data available.

I feel like there is a lot of down time and glitches. I've had social disappear, or scheduled social go out without links.

Andrea
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great app for tracking lifestyle, exercise and healthy eating and activities

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

really enjoy using sprout, love the challenges that the workplaces sends out throughout the year to keep me motivated.

ease of use, showing your results in different formats for viewing

wouldn't let me automatically log in every time I wanted to update my tracking of activities, etc.

Making great strides

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

Overall as a program within my company it is very nice and motivating to get the rewards and nice to see where my co workers are. I would recommend the program

The new ui in the app is more visually appealing and the interfacing with external trackers is much improved!

The new ui makes it a bit difficult to track my daily activities. The ones that I have goals attached to are easy. The others not as easy as it used to be.

Jessica
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for workplace!

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

I really like using sprout for the workplace. It gives me interaction with others that I don't get to see everyday and I feel that it is really helping our overall wellbeing.

I love posting on the thread and having the ability to share my progress with others. It makes me more accountable and I can "compete" with others in my office.

It takes a long time to track activities because you can only submit one at a time.