Book Like A Boss Bewertungen

4.8/5 (224 Bewertungen)
Audrey S.

Book Like A Boss is a king within scheduling + selling systems

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business through thoughtful automations and integrations.

I run my two businesses on BLAB. I love how easy it is to use, and the team keeps on adding new features, and how they create tutorials and answer questions when you have any. They keep on improving the tool and it feels like I’m getting a lot of features that save me time on a daily basis. As an online business strategist and business mentor for entrepreneurs, I want to recommend to my clients and community tools from company that keep on delivering great products and keep on improving based on customers feedback. This is what the BLAB team does. As a result, it has made me recommend BLAB to my community and my clients, besides using it myself. Personally, I use it to:
- book potential clients for discovery sessions,
- book current clients for their own Zoom sessions (great Zoom integration!),
- sell webinars and online products.
These are just a few of the ways that I use BLAB and recommend my clients to use it to. I also love the customisable branded links (long + short links), that allow me to run two separate businesses on one BLAB account. It’s made my life a lot easier, and is my virtual assistant for the booking part of my business. I also love that:
- it integrates with my Google calendar (kind of mandatory nowadays for a scheduling system, yet not all provide that),
- I can choose which days I want to work and which not,
- I can choose which appointments I have available for which days,
- The reminders that are sent to people who booked,
- The Paypal integration

For the way I run my business, I haven’t found any yet. It could perhaps look better. I am using something else for sales pages. Some of my clients are mentioniong they’d love to have CRM included in the tool, but that’s not what BLAB is (yet).

G.d. C.

So happy I found Book Like A Boss

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it!

The customer service & developer responses have been wonderful. I look forward to seeing how the product continues to develop.

Thank you, BLAB!

I love that my booking are set pending my review & approval. That was a must-have feature for me, and BLAB has it.
I also love the simplicity of the interface for my clients. It's been great transitioning them from phone calls to the online system.
And the ability to customize so much of the front end appearance is wonderful!

The setup interface is a bit confusing at first, and it's frustrating that the services cannot be easily grouped or segmented into categories.
It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system.
Though it can be done with some convoluting, it would be lovely to have simple & direct ways for ongoing classes/multiple/consecutive dates and 1-time workshop events to be booked through the system.
And I'd love more customization/full customization of the confirmation & booking reminder emails.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, great for clients, A+

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software was a huge upgrade in my capacity to take on clients, schedule meetings, and prepare Zoom Video conference rooms. It immediately improved my business flow, and has been seamless integration as I expand my client base. Thanks BLaB!

Zoom integration - Each client immediately gets a private zoom link for their scheduled session.

Email automation - Each client immediately gets email automation, including option to reschedule or cancel their session without needing to directly contact me.

Easy to use booking system - Lots of options for me on the backend, to set my hours and dates I am unavailable. Easy to use booking system for the user to find a date and time that works for them.

Embed options - Work like a charm.

For the last few years this software has done everything I need it do. No cons I can think of

Mit Google übersetzen

SO happy to be using Book Like A Boss!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a joy to have online scheduling for my clients now!
It's easier on both sides of the experience. My clients appreciate being able to book their sessions when it works for them AND to get their payments taken care of up front. It's also been great for me in better managing my schedule.

Thank you to the Book Like A Boss team! You are so very appreciated!

I like the customization. There are so many ways to make this compatible with my branding.

I also like the scheduling options - being able to set up time cushions between sessions, sync with my Google calendar, etc.

I especially LOVE that bookings can be pending approval! And that I can override and schedule clients earlier if I need to.

And the best thing is about this service is that their team actually LISTENS to their customers. They are very communicative and responsive, which is a big deal these days. Great customer service!

It can be a bit challenging to set up the services. I wish there were categories for the services, and I wish we could set up events & class series (multiple events in one series) more easily. It takes a bit to set up, but it is worth it once it's done.

Split payment would also be a nice addition - to be able to have clients pay with deposits for large ticket services or to have installment payments.

It would also be good to have more customization of the reminder emails sent to clients. I'd love to be able to put additional information into those emails.

But again, what's great about this company is that they LISTEN to their customers, and they're making some of these requested changes (the ones in high demand, anyway). The team is very communicative and responsive.

Cheryl M.

Great Scheduling and Booking System that really does it All

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to have one stop shopping allows me to send contracts and payment links to clients and then I can embed the scheduling link to automatically appear once they pay and receive the thank you for payment message. It created a seamless workflow and saved me a lot of time with the back and forth of scheduling and paying. I also love the ability to have the automatic and manual bookings so that I can decide whether to accept the appointment and respond with a message as to why I might want to reschedule. My clients love the way the system works and have also indicated they have looked into becoming customers of Book Like a Boss.

Easy to use, easy to set up, easy to customize, decent price, great service, always improving. I can easily preview my changes, copy links and paste back and forth into texts and emails on the go from my ipad or cell phone. I can make all changes to my account easily through mobile devices. I travel quite a bit so having to wait to return to my desktop computer is not always efficient in running a business. I love the flexibility of being able to use this system from any device. The integration of multiple payment systems was a wonderful improvement and it allowed me to put all of my scheduling and booking needs in one place. The customization feature also allowed me to have a consistent branding approach.

I would love to be able to connect more than one type of credit card merchant. I use both square and stripe and am limited to using one in this system. Not a big deal but not ideal.

Charlene C.

BLAB is the Boss!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I LOVE IT! I have used other schedulers and this is by far the most versatile. It works for me and that's all that matters.

The ease of set up from start to finish is a major plus, especially for those less tech saavy. It is a simple yet a robust and effective tool for many different industries, whether they sell products or services. The various integrations are easy to set up, even for a beginner. Support and ongoing development are terrific. It has changed so much from inception - all for the better.

The only glitch I have found is for the a series of services requiring payment or scheduling. I have done a work around which is ok, though it requires a manual send versus an automatic one. Not a big deal for me, but it may be for bigger companies.

Angel P.
Mit Google übersetzen

All the options that you need for your business's bookings

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

I like how you can personalize so much everything about your bookings. The level of complexity you can achieve with your booking is amazing. For those of us that started from the beginning, the growth in complexity levels has been adopted very well. For the news users, I recommend go through their library of vlogs about how it works because it is a very powerful tool and it does what it claims with honors.

As one of the early adopters, I suffered from some delays in the new features. That's probably my only complaint -not anymore because now it is more than I've asked for-

Casey C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've been using book like a boss for close to a year, and love it!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've tried using multiple other calendars (acuity, you can book me, calendly, etc), and love book like a boss over the rest of the other ones. Some of the main points I was looking for were: Facebook pixel integration, ease of use, pretty interface with sections to load content into (videos, images, etc), and robust reminders built in. To my knowledge, this is the only platform that will allow you to embed a Facebook pixel directly within the calendar itself (versus embedding the calendar options via iframe into a landing page that had a pixel on it), so I was sold purely for the ease of retargeting on Facebook right out of the box.

I've been using this calendar tool for over a year now, and I won't go back to anything else - they constantly keep adding new features and upgrades to improve the experience over time.

- Facebook pixel integration
- texting and email reminders are incredibly robust
- multiple time options and customization for thank you pages
- simple and easy to use interface
- calendar iframe embedding works great

- Multiple calendar options on the main page can offer too many calendar options to everyone, when you might want to constrain it to certain scenarios
- creating a thank you page redirect requires you to use a different platform versus a built-in native thank you page builder
- simple and easy to use interface doesn't allow for more customization, which can be a blessing and a curse

Kevin M.

An amazing scheduling tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is so easy to create new appointments and set up all kinds of scheduling parameters with Book Like A Boss. I use it on a daily basis and it gets me out of the back and forth of multiple emails or texts trying to coordinate calendars.

There is so much to like about Book Like A Boss -- the ease of setting up new appointments and the multiple integrations supported -- calendar syncing, Stripe (for paid services), and probably my personal favorite >> Zoom. In today's world, every conversation I have is face-to-face via Zoom video conferencing. With Book Like A Boss, as soon as someone books an appointment, a Zoom call is booked and call credentials are included with the appointment.

It's really hard to think of what I like least -- the one thing I'd recommend is thinking about how YOU want to use the tool. The standard options may be nice for some, but I realized the need to simplify and delete many of the "standard options" -- when someone goes to my appointment page...keep it simple and do NOT distract them with other links and options. Just help them book an appointment.

Tyler P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome booking tool for any needs

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Has so many different features and functions. Have been able to transform our customer booking process.

Can’t get my photo to add for the html embed

Sheri S.

Book Like A Boss Is The Boss

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how flexible and convenient this software is - the value is great and the support is top-notch. It was so easy to set up!

At the risk of sounding cheesy, it really is the boss. I love how the entire thing is so customizable! It's almost a full-on website, so a smaller consultant or coach just starting out could conceivably just use this software instead of building out a whole expensive website. You can get exactly what you want in your booking landing pages (plus an about me section, pictures, and more!)

When I first started, there were fewer options for integrating with Active Campaign through Zapier, but that issue just got fixed, and I am a happy woman now!

Kim G.

Flexible and versatile

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy and branded booking tool: my favorite!
The support team is diligent and solution oriented.

I recommend Book Like a Boss to everyone that needs a schedule. It's easy to use, tutorials are perfectly done and easy to execute.

I love the booking page, the customizable (branded) links, the rendezvous and the products that we can sell through this software.

We can embed calendars on our website and customize the look.

I love the reminders that are sent to our customers previously to our rendezvous that reduces the "no show".

And lately, the AWESOME feature of fully customized dates makes me sing!!

And lastly, the possibility to create events and sell places makes this tool THE TOOL!

I recommend it to my community!

The app it's not fully in french yet. Some parts are translated but not everything.

Diana Á.
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazed by it's customer support

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I spent too many ours trying to set an appointment with my customers all over the world, really a pain, since I use BLAB I really feel like a boss, I can always send a link with the kind of a meeting my customer needs, and they find themselves their place in my agenda according to my availability (connected to my Google Calendar). I HUGE relieve.

- They are very fast, efficient and fun to ask for support
- They planned a list of improvements when I got it and they are accomplish what they promised
- It's easy and efficient tool
- It works with Zapier, so I connected it to Mailchimp, and my accounting tool
- They are improving constantly
- They have plenty of tutorials to know how to do the new features
- You can use it as an agenda for payed or free services or downloadable products, for single customer or groups

- That at first was a bit limited (not anymore)
- I can't see all my services in a short list
- I don't know, I'm sure that if I find something, they'll fix it soon

Michael C.
Mit Google übersetzen

The ultimate in online booking systems...

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Book Like a Boss has been outstanding... the ability to offer clients their own ability to make and cancel appointments without the need to notify me, has saved me many hours in administration every week, giving me more time to focus on services I can offer to enhance profit.

I have run several small businesses where online booking was the dream... but once I was referred to 'Book Like a Boss' my goal was finally achievable. For the vast majority of purposes this booking system is easy to navigate, offers extensive flexibility and options to bookings for either the individual or group, along with seamless integration to Outlook calendar.

There are only a few moments of hesitation with this system, where appointments created aren't displayed online until the appropriate links are made through the 'embeds' link, but once this is understood I have found it amazingly easy to created multiple diaries for different days and town in which I work each week.

Jennifer P.

Making so much moolah!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used to spend a ton of time scheduling meetings over email, trying to collect payment, and setting up zoom calls. Now I can share my book like a boss links and people can choose the product and appointment time that's right for them and works within my schedule, and everything is set up automatically. Don't have to mess around with zoom calls, they can reschedule if they need to, I can reschedule them if I need to, and payment is collected at the time that they booked. Now if anybody asks "hey can I book an appointment with you" or "do you have an audit that I can take" or "can I get a coaching call" I can just send them the link and I don't have to spend all this time negotiating over email.

It's so easy for clients to use to book appointments, audits, and coaching calls. I love that it allows free calls, coupons, and prepayment upon booking. It's helped me get rid of tire kickers and attract serious clients because of the payment feature. Rescheduling is extremely easy for the owner and clients. The zoom integration creates scheduled zoom calls for the bookings automatically, saving me so much time! The automatic appointment reminders have cut down on no-shows!

The scheduling is a little hard to do with the sliders. I'd love to see all the schedules at a glance instead of having to open each product or appointment to see it's individual schedule if I want to make adjustments.

Aaron K.
Mit Google übersetzen

The last booking tool you'll ever need

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love everything about them. I've replaced Calendly, paypal and checkout pages with them. I just send a client a link to my booking page, they book and pay, and it's all done. Before I had to send them to a checkout page, then once they paid, I'd need to send them a calendly link. It's made scheduling and consulting so much easier. I'm a Boss for life.

- Customers can pay and book at the same time
- Complete customization of the booking pages
- Granular control over times availability and dates available.
- Can connect my Zoom account, rooms are created automatically
- Can setup as many reminders as I need
- Easy for me or clients to reschedule if needed
- Connects to all my google calendars
- Can connect my own domain

- can't customize the emails. Not a big deal because I like the emails as they are, but still would like to be able to customize them.

Antwort von Book Like A Boss

Thank you Aaron, it is truly an honor to have you on board! Keep Rocking the SaaS!

Bryan E.

My #1 online booking recommendation

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started using an online booking form for my podcast over 5 years ago. It worked well but eventually I had to move up to a paid plan. Once I found BLAB, I switched over and never looked back. It offered more options and flexibility than my previous booking service and was less expensive. I now book podcast guests, online consultation calls, and more using the same BLAB account. And I can even take payments for paid consultations, all within the BLAB interface.

I like that I can easily connect multiple calendars and create booking options for a variety of free appointments and paid consultations without paying extra for additional booking pages. The forms are very flexible and can gather the information I need to prepare. Additionally, the reminders are great, the ability to embed a form with custom colors and branding is wonderful, and there are even additional integrations such as Zoom.us booking links and Zapier integrations.

Because BLAB offers so much, it can be hard to find a single booking page to send a direct link. And the Zapier integration with MailChimp could be a little better.

Cybil S.

It's A Work in Progress

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall BLAB is a good system and great for the cost. It's super easy to use and the BLAB developers are working hard to improve it all the time. Their Facebook customer support and community is invaluable for finding workarounds, discussing bugs, and talking about what we wish we had on BLAB next. The BLAB team is an active part of the community and also responds in decent time to any tech/bug queries via the website.

I like how easy it is to set up and get running. On the backend, it took me almost no time to get basic functionality working. On the front end for my clients love how easy it is to use.

That I don't have enough control over how people book. I really need a product that has coded for more complex bookings. I run a spa and this system needs a TON of workarounds. I feel a lot of it is lazy coding that just wasn't thought through.

For example the SMS system texts clients reminders for their appts, but it doesn't include the time in it. This just seems lazy. Also they, thankfully added approval options to the booking so that users have to get the booking approved, but that doesn't seem to be the case when a client reschedules. Why? I need all my appts to get approval - esp the rescheduled ones! These are just a few of the booking holes I've come across.

I could go on, but in general if you understand that the BLAB team is working on these issues you know what you're getting into.

6.0/10
Jonnie J.

Great service - great support - I love it

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use. Nice personal customer service from the team that actually built it. Has never let me down.

Book Like A Boss is such a great product. The ability to set up both paid and free appointments is really handy - especially with the payment solution baked in. It connects up to lots of service direct and can also link to Zapier for other requirements.
More than anything the service is excellent. I use it and I recommend it all the time.

Perhaps your main homepage gets a bit cluttered when you have lots of options for people to choose. However I normally link direct to the specific meeting choice so not really a factor.

Jennifer G.
Mit Google übersetzen

A great calendar system for busy professionals

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a busy professional, I am always in need of having people schedule meetings and appointments with me. It's very easy for me to turn around and give my BLAB schedule link out to people and let them setup a time for us to meet - in person or on the phone/Zoom, etc.
Having the BLAB program on my site, in my email signature and more allow me to do more with less of the back-and-forth of the "does this time work for you?" emails and lets me focus on the big picture. I can also use these calendars as campaign landing pages with the FB pixels integrated, I can even retarget people who see my page based on where I send them!

Multiple calendars to allow for mutliple campaigns
Easy integrations with Exchange, iCloud, Google Calendar & More
Integrations with Zoom, Stripe, PayPal
Hidden calendars

Creating some of the designs for the pages - limiting the number of images in the gallery and branding

Juliet D.

Brief Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very user friendly. That is what works for me. I am not so tech but have learnt a lot over the years .. still need the quick and easy tho

Generally it is pretty easy to get around and set up myself.

can't say that there is a least.
I would like to have the 15 minute option in there in the time section btw

Cherlyn C.
Mit Google übersetzen

This is a great booking system - but just one thing

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good. I just personally preferred a better UI design so I'm with another scheduling software.

I have the Appsumo Venti plan and I LOVE the brand removal and 100 SMS reminders/mo add-ons!

I've found this software really easy to set up and very robust. It syncs to all of your calendars and also auto-deducts your client's time zones for easy booking. Not just that, you can take payments for appointments (the system integrates with Stripe, Square, & PayPal.)

Even though I won't use this feature, but I appreciate the full pages & lite pages where you get to add in an About Me section, social links, videos and testimonials.

This is just my personal preference, but user interface of the embedded calendar could use some improvement. I find it too small for my taste and not clear enough about the exact day a client is making the appointment on (the date is clear but not so much the day). This is actually why I'm still with Acuity and paying a monthly subscription.

I was also dissatisfied with the load time of the calendar, though I'm not 100% sure if that has been fixed at the time of this review, which is another reason why I'm still with Acuity.

Imisa S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great value that keeps getting better!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves me so much time, allows me to pre-screen people before booking so I can be sure that they are a fit. It helps me put boundaries around time and makes my clients aware also.

They truly listen to what customers need and they deliver. The software is easy to learn, looks professional from the end user view, and has so many options. the BLAB team takes feedback on what customers need and they keep adding functionality!

Just waiting on one function, (that may be on the horizon) so I can be 100% free of needing any other options. There are times when I manually want to schedule​ somebody at a time that I have blocked out. I want to be able to do that on my end, without them being able to choose to later reschedule​ and take a time that I don't want to allow client meetings.

Almost Perfect

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I've had a positive experience using Book Like a Boss and recommend it.

I use Book Like a Boss to book demos on a daily basis.

Book Like a Boss works reliably, it's flexible enough to handle most scenarios, and it takes a lot of the work out of scheduling/booking, sending reminder emails, etc. The booking flow is dead simple, and it provides a lot of flexibility in setting your availability.

My biggest gripe with Book Like a Boss is that they don't really let you customize the reminder emails. Those emails are really full of content and I think the no-show rate is higher because the pertinent information isn't easy to see. If they gave you the ability to customize these emails, they'd be the perfect booking solution as far as my needs go.

Linda H.

Love it

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great product, great service. Love the different options and products I can have to give my clients the best experience.

My unique page and flavour I can give the page!

I have trouble getting the calendar sync with my iPhone so I never see the appointment on my phone. Also haven’t figured out yet how to customise my calendar but I saw there is a way.