Online-Terminbuchung für Dienstleistungsunternehmen.

4.8/5 (251 Bewertungen)
Audrey S.

Book Like A Boss is a king within scheduling + selling systems

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business through thoughtful automations and integrations.

I run my two businesses on BLAB. I love how easy it is to use, and the team keeps on adding new features, and how they create tutorials and answer questions when you have any. They keep on improving the tool and it feels like I’m getting a lot of features that save me time on a daily basis. As an online business strategist and business mentor for entrepreneurs, I want to recommend to my clients and community tools from company that keep on delivering great products and keep on improving based on customers feedback. This is what the BLAB team does. As a result, it has made me recommend BLAB to my community and my clients, besides using it myself. Personally, I use it to:
- book potential clients for discovery sessions,
- book current clients for their own Zoom sessions (great Zoom integration!),
- sell webinars and online products.
These are just a few of the ways that I use BLAB and recommend my clients to use it to. I also love the customisable branded links (long + short links), that allow me to run two separate businesses on one BLAB account. It’s made my life a lot easier, and is my virtual assistant for the booking part of my business. I also love that:
- it integrates with my Google calendar (kind of mandatory nowadays for a scheduling system, yet not all provide that),
- I can choose which days I want to work and which not,
- I can choose which appointments I have available for which days,
- The reminders that are sent to people who booked,
- The Paypal integration

For the way I run my business, I haven’t found any yet. It could perhaps look better. I am using something else for sales pages. Some of my clients are mentioniong they’d love to have CRM included in the tool, but that’s not what BLAB is (yet).

Tyler P.
Branche: Sport
Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome booking tool for any needs

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Has so many different features and functions. Have been able to transform our customer booking process.

Can’t get my photo to add for the html embed

Matthew J.

Pretty Solid Product

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I purchased a lifetime deal for BLAB and find that there is extreme value in it. I would definitely recommend this product. However, the market is so saturated with these tools that an alternative can easily be found if someone doesn't need all of the bells and whistles of BLAB - it can be a bit too much to chew for those who need something simple.

I really like the integration with Zoom and the ability to create unique video meetings when someone books an appointment. I also like being able to take payments for any service or product I provide or sell.
Generally there are trade-offs in this area when it comes to these types of features. You may get one, but not both, but with BLAB you do.

The UI could use a bit of an update and the navigation could be cleaned up a bit or consolidated. Right now it's a bit too complex to figure out which settings are in which area, so it takes some digging between the different panels in order to find the exact thing you're looking for. There's a lot of customization, but it's also hard to tell what you're doing - a preview view would be nice, other than opening an entirely different tab to do so, or at least some sort of live editing mode.

Chad B.
Mit Google übersetzen

BLAB is the only booking software you should consider

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I needed a solution where potential clients could book appointments with me. I also have a need for some of these appointments to be pre-paid. BLAB allows me the flexibility of creating many different booking calendars for the different needs I have in my business.

There is so much you can do with BLAB. It is more than just a booking software. I love how customizable it is and how you can integrate payments. I've looked at and tried many different booking software options and none of them have the features for the price that BLAB has.

If there is a con it is that there is so much flexibility. It can feel a little overwhelming and a little confusing at first.

Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer service is pretty good. They make a concerted effort to try to respond to fix issues and make updates.

The user interface is not very intuitive for someone who isn't technical and I had several technical issues with the Google calendar integration.

Antwort von Book Like A Boss

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. The funny thing is the large majority of people who leave our competitors to join us say the #1 reason is because how easy we are to use. Have you watched all our tutorials? We pride ourselves on the simplicity.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 4.0/10

Mit Google übersetzen

My favourite calendar booking software

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has been my favourite calendar booking software because it truly helps to reflect your brand and it is very easy for the end-user (clients).

I greatly enjoy the customization, look and feel of this software - both for the administrator and for the end-user. It allows you to fully customize everything from the URL, to adding testimonials to colours and more. It has a very professional feel for the end-user and I love that it is a calendar view format.

Although there is a lot of customization options to utilize, the one thing I don't like is how the testimonials display on the front-end (ordering of name/testimonial) and there isn't much you can do about it.

Kevin M.

I LOVE BLAB!

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app was easy to sign up, set up and accept payment via paypal with ease!

BLAB is one of the best purchases I've made! It gives you all you need to sell services and digital products without the hassle of creating a full website from scratch. You can even except booking through the platform with sms notifications and tons more!

Zero cons about this app because it has an active facebook group where you can always recommend features and the devs listen to everyone especially if a bug pops up.

Ted V.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Mit Google übersetzen

The best booking app you've been looking for

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saved me tons of time and made my booking process on brand.

Honestly, I am blown by the features of this app. I use to rely on Calendly but BLAB is next level with all the personalization it offers. If you like a prettier version of Calendly you def should consider this

Maybe the UI of admin dashboard can still be improved, the sections are not much differentiated and the terminologies used sounds similar to each other.

Antwort von Book Like A Boss

Thank you so much for your awesome review! You can look forward to some design and ui/ux changes in first quarter 2020 :)

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Krishna L.

Versatile Booking App

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Probably my favorite booking app, and I've tried a couple already.

Super versatile. I especially like how I can customize the colors for my brand, and then embed it to my website and even inside my course platform, with consistent brand.

Not the most intuitive software, but gets easier once you get the hang of it. For some reason, my clients find it hard to cancel or rebook an appointment though. The link inside the email is probably not as intuitive.

Jim S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Get appointments booked and paid for quickly

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

excellent way of keeping track of bookings and payments

You can design the page as you see fit, creating a one-stop shop for bookings and payments - cutting out the multiple emails and links that need to be sent to secure bookings and payments

the design element is excellent - you actually get a lot of free licence with it. no complaints

Yann I.
Branche: Onlinemedien
Mit Google übersetzen

If you're a coach, consultant or podcaster, you need THIS!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had used a few different scheduling tools before switching to Book Like a Boss and I can say without a doubt that Book Like a Boss it's a complete solution to schedule appointments, interviews, and calls for which you need to get paid (like in the case of consultants or coaches).

If someone were to ask me for scheduling tool recommendations, Book Like a Boss would be among my top suggestions.

I really like the fact that Book Like a Boss can be used in different contexts.

Personally, I've used it as a tool podcast guests could use to schedule interviews, as well as the platform my consulting clients could use to pay for and schedule consulting calls.

In addition to the scheduling features and the ability to get paid BEFORE a client schedules a call (through either Stripe or PayPal), I'm a huge fan of the integrations with platforms like Facebook, Google Calendar and Analytics, Zoom and more, thanks to Zapier.

This is a small con but it has to do with the formatting of a Zapier integration between Book Like a Boss and a project management tool like Trello.

With other scheduling tools, you can have the questions and answers included in a form being displayed with a nice 'question and answer' format in Trello (through a Zapier's zap). With Book Like a Boss, however, the formatting for this automation isn't good and all the questions are displayed somewhere one after the other and same for the answers (instead of having a format question A - answer A; question B - answer B, etc.)

G.d. C.
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

So happy I found Book Like A Boss

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it!

The customer service & developer responses have been wonderful. I look forward to seeing how the product continues to develop.

Thank you, BLAB!

I love that my booking are set pending my review & approval. That was a must-have feature for me, and BLAB has it.
I also love the simplicity of the interface for my clients. It's been great transitioning them from phone calls to the online system.
And the ability to customize so much of the front end appearance is wonderful!

The setup interface is a bit confusing at first, and it's frustrating that the services cannot be easily grouped or segmented into categories.
It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system.
Though it can be done with some convoluting, it would be lovely to have simple & direct ways for ongoing classes/multiple/consecutive dates and 1-time workshop events to be booked through the system.
And I'd love more customization/full customization of the confirmation & booking reminder emails.

Branche: E-Learning
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, great for clients, A+

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software was a huge upgrade in my capacity to take on clients, schedule meetings, and prepare Zoom Video conference rooms. It immediately improved my business flow, and has been seamless integration as I expand my client base. Thanks BLaB!

Zoom integration - Each client immediately gets a private zoom link for their scheduled session.

Email automation - Each client immediately gets email automation, including option to reschedule or cancel their session without needing to directly contact me.

Easy to use booking system - Lots of options for me on the backend, to set my hours and dates I am unavailable. Easy to use booking system for the user to find a date and time that works for them.

Embed options - Work like a charm.

For the last few years this software has done everything I need it do. No cons I can think of

Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
Mit Google übersetzen

SO happy to be using Book Like A Boss!

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a joy to have online scheduling for my clients now!
It's easier on both sides of the experience. My clients appreciate being able to book their sessions when it works for them AND to get their payments taken care of up front. It's also been great for me in better managing my schedule.

Thank you to the Book Like A Boss team! You are so very appreciated!

I like the customization. There are so many ways to make this compatible with my branding.

I also like the scheduling options - being able to set up time cushions between sessions, sync with my Google calendar, etc.

I especially LOVE that bookings can be pending approval! And that I can override and schedule clients earlier if I need to.

And the best thing is about this service is that their team actually LISTENS to their customers. They are very communicative and responsive, which is a big deal these days. Great customer service!

It can be a bit challenging to set up the services. I wish there were categories for the services, and I wish we could set up events & class series (multiple events in one series) more easily. It takes a bit to set up, but it is worth it once it's done.

Split payment would also be a nice addition - to be able to have clients pay with deposits for large ticket services or to have installment payments.

It would also be good to have more customization of the reminder emails sent to clients. I'd love to be able to put additional information into those emails.

But again, what's great about this company is that they LISTEN to their customers, and they're making some of these requested changes (the ones in high demand, anyway). The team is very communicative and responsive.

Cheryl M.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Great Scheduling and Booking System that really does it All

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to have one stop shopping allows me to send contracts and payment links to clients and then I can embed the scheduling link to automatically appear once they pay and receive the thank you for payment message. It created a seamless workflow and saved me a lot of time with the back and forth of scheduling and paying. I also love the ability to have the automatic and manual bookings so that I can decide whether to accept the appointment and respond with a message as to why I might want to reschedule. My clients love the way the system works and have also indicated they have looked into becoming customers of Book Like a Boss.

Easy to use, easy to set up, easy to customize, decent price, great service, always improving. I can easily preview my changes, copy links and paste back and forth into texts and emails on the go from my ipad or cell phone. I can make all changes to my account easily through mobile devices. I travel quite a bit so having to wait to return to my desktop computer is not always efficient in running a business. I love the flexibility of being able to use this system from any device. The integration of multiple payment systems was a wonderful improvement and it allowed me to put all of my scheduling and booking needs in one place. The customization feature also allowed me to have a consistent branding approach.

I would love to be able to connect more than one type of credit card merchant. I use both square and stripe and am limited to using one in this system. Not a big deal but not ideal.

Charlene C.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

BLAB is the Boss!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I LOVE IT! I have used other schedulers and this is by far the most versatile. It works for me and that's all that matters.

The ease of set up from start to finish is a major plus, especially for those less tech saavy. It is a simple yet a robust and effective tool for many different industries, whether they sell products or services. The various integrations are easy to set up, even for a beginner. Support and ongoing development are terrific. It has changed so much from inception - all for the better.

The only glitch I have found is for the a series of services requiring payment or scheduling. I have done a work around which is ok, though it requires a manual send versus an automatic one. Not a big deal for me, but it may be for bigger companies.

Angel P.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Mit Google übersetzen

All the options that you need for your business's bookings

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

I like how you can personalize so much everything about your bookings. The level of complexity you can achieve with your booking is amazing. For those of us that started from the beginning, the growth in complexity levels has been adopted very well. For the news users, I recommend go through their library of vlogs about how it works because it is a very powerful tool and it does what it claims with honors.

As one of the early adopters, I suffered from some delays in the new features. That's probably my only complaint -not anymore because now it is more than I've asked for-

Casey C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've been using book like a boss for close to a year, and love it!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've tried using multiple other calendars (acuity, you can book me, calendly, etc), and love book like a boss over the rest of the other ones. Some of the main points I was looking for were: Facebook pixel integration, ease of use, pretty interface with sections to load content into (videos, images, etc), and robust reminders built in. To my knowledge, this is the only platform that will allow you to embed a Facebook pixel directly within the calendar itself (versus embedding the calendar options via iframe into a landing page that had a pixel on it), so I was sold purely for the ease of retargeting on Facebook right out of the box.

I've been using this calendar tool for over a year now, and I won't go back to anything else - they constantly keep adding new features and upgrades to improve the experience over time.

- Facebook pixel integration
- texting and email reminders are incredibly robust
- multiple time options and customization for thank you pages
- simple and easy to use interface
- calendar iframe embedding works great

- Multiple calendar options on the main page can offer too many calendar options to everyone, when you might want to constrain it to certain scenarios
- creating a thank you page redirect requires you to use a different platform versus a built-in native thank you page builder
- simple and easy to use interface doesn't allow for more customization, which can be a blessing and a curse

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Kevin M.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

An amazing scheduling tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is so easy to create new appointments and set up all kinds of scheduling parameters with Book Like A Boss. I use it on a daily basis and it gets me out of the back and forth of multiple emails or texts trying to coordinate calendars.

There is so much to like about Book Like A Boss -- the ease of setting up new appointments and the multiple integrations supported -- calendar syncing, Stripe (for paid services), and probably my personal favorite >> Zoom. In today's world, every conversation I have is face-to-face via Zoom video conferencing. With Book Like A Boss, as soon as someone books an appointment, a Zoom call is booked and call credentials are included with the appointment.

It's really hard to think of what I like least -- the one thing I'd recommend is thinking about how YOU want to use the tool. The standard options may be nice for some, but I realized the need to simplify and delete many of the "standard options" -- when someone goes to my appointment page...keep it simple and do NOT distract them with other links and options. Just help them book an appointment.

Sheri S.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Book Like A Boss Is The Boss

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how flexible and convenient this software is - the value is great and the support is top-notch. It was so easy to set up!

At the risk of sounding cheesy, it really is the boss. I love how the entire thing is so customizable! It's almost a full-on website, so a smaller consultant or coach just starting out could conceivably just use this software instead of building out a whole expensive website. You can get exactly what you want in your booking landing pages (plus an about me section, pictures, and more!)

When I first started, there were fewer options for integrating with Active Campaign through Zapier, but that issue just got fixed, and I am a happy woman now!

Kim G.

Flexible and versatile

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy and branded booking tool: my favorite!
The support team is diligent and solution oriented.

I recommend Book Like a Boss to everyone that needs a schedule. It's easy to use, tutorials are perfectly done and easy to execute.

I love the booking page, the customizable (branded) links, the rendezvous and the products that we can sell through this software.

We can embed calendars on our website and customize the look.

I love the reminders that are sent to our customers previously to our rendezvous that reduces the "no show".

And lately, the AWESOME feature of fully customized dates makes me sing!!

And lastly, the possibility to create events and sell places makes this tool THE TOOL!

I recommend it to my community!

The app it's not fully in french yet. Some parts are translated but not everything.

Diana Á.
Branche: Alternative Medizin
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazed by it's customer support

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I spent too many ours trying to set an appointment with my customers all over the world, really a pain, since I use BLAB I really feel like a boss, I can always send a link with the kind of a meeting my customer needs, and they find themselves their place in my agenda according to my availability (connected to my Google Calendar). I HUGE relieve.

- They are very fast, efficient and fun to ask for support
- They planned a list of improvements when I got it and they are accomplish what they promised
- It's easy and efficient tool
- It works with Zapier, so I connected it to Mailchimp, and my accounting tool
- They are improving constantly
- They have plenty of tutorials to know how to do the new features
- You can use it as an agenda for payed or free services or downloadable products, for single customer or groups

- That at first was a bit limited (not anymore)
- I can't see all my services in a short list
- I don't know, I'm sure that if I find something, they'll fix it soon

Michael C.
Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
Mit Google übersetzen

The ultimate in online booking systems...

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Book Like a Boss has been outstanding... the ability to offer clients their own ability to make and cancel appointments without the need to notify me, has saved me many hours in administration every week, giving me more time to focus on services I can offer to enhance profit.

I have run several small businesses where online booking was the dream... but once I was referred to 'Book Like a Boss' my goal was finally achievable. For the vast majority of purposes this booking system is easy to navigate, offers extensive flexibility and options to bookings for either the individual or group, along with seamless integration to Outlook calendar.

There are only a few moments of hesitation with this system, where appointments created aren't displayed online until the appropriate links are made through the 'embeds' link, but once this is understood I have found it amazingly easy to created multiple diaries for different days and town in which I work each week.

Jennifer P.

Making so much moolah!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used to spend a ton of time scheduling meetings over email, trying to collect payment, and setting up zoom calls. Now I can share my book like a boss links and people can choose the product and appointment time that's right for them and works within my schedule, and everything is set up automatically. Don't have to mess around with zoom calls, they can reschedule if they need to, I can reschedule them if I need to, and payment is collected at the time that they booked. Now if anybody asks "hey can I book an appointment with you" or "do you have an audit that I can take" or "can I get a coaching call" I can just send them the link and I don't have to spend all this time negotiating over email.

It's so easy for clients to use to book appointments, audits, and coaching calls. I love that it allows free calls, coupons, and prepayment upon booking. It's helped me get rid of tire kickers and attract serious clients because of the payment feature. Rescheduling is extremely easy for the owner and clients. The zoom integration creates scheduled zoom calls for the bookings automatically, saving me so much time! The automatic appointment reminders have cut down on no-shows!

The scheduling is a little hard to do with the sliders. I'd love to see all the schedules at a glance instead of having to open each product or appointment to see it's individual schedule if I want to make adjustments.

Tamica S.
Branche: Personalwesen

Worth every penny

Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Book Like A Boss has made scheduling one on one sessions, group sessions, webinars, and workshops easy. Their software is extremely easy to learn and the video tutorials are fantastic. I have been able to schedule webinars with ease, take payments, and overall just run my business much more efficiently. Other people struggle with piecing together 2 or 3 different apps to do what BLAB does. I am an absolute fan.

This is one of, if not the, easiest software that I've come across for booking. Everything is pretty intuitive but when you don't know how to do something, it's easy to find the instructions or a video. And it does SO much. Products, classes, meetings, groups, it does it all. Fast and easy.

I would love if I could customize the bio for each product or service. Maybe the ability to add team schedules. I would also like if the coupon or discount amount didn't show up as revenue.