Book Like A Boss Erfahrungen

Book Like A Boss

4,7 (342)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Online-Terminbuchung für Dienstleistungsunternehmen.

Gesamtbewertung

4,7 /5
(342)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,8/5
Funktionen
4,6/5
Bedienkomfort
4,6/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,7/5

97%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

343 Bewertungen

Jessica
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

So einfach planst du deine Aquisegespräche

Bewertet am 21.12.2023

Ich fine Book Like A Boss durchgehend ein ansprechendes Kalendertool, was dir das tägliche Leben im...

Ich fine Book Like A Boss durchgehend ein ansprechendes Kalendertool, was dir das tägliche Leben im Beruf vereinfacht.

Vorteile

Book Like A Boss ist hervorragend übersichtlich gestaltet und finde das Design, was dort vorgegeben ist, sehr durchdacht und ansprechend. Alle sehr übersichtlich und es macht direkt Spaß beim Einrichten. Was ich gerade täglich nutze, dass du den Termin für deinen zukünftigen Gesprächspartner selbst einbuchen kannst. Mit der Funktion wirkt das bei deinem Gegenüber noch mal professioneller. Auch die Verbindung mit Zoom ist super. So muss ich nicht jedes Mal meinem Gesprächspartner einen Link schicken, da dieser in der Kalendereinladung automatisch vorhanden ist.

Nachteile

Den einzigen Nachteil auf der Übersichtspage und der Terminpage, dass du da keine Bilder einfügen kannst für Testimonials. Du kannst dort nur Texttestimonials eingeben, was ich sehr schade finde.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Gutes Tool, aber sehr unübersichtlich

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

Vorteile

Die Online-Terminplanung funktioniert gut, aber die Benutzerfreundlichkeit ist leider schlecht

Nachteile

Als ich die Software genutzt habe und wenn ich sie bei Kunden einsetzen muss, war/ ist die Einrichtung leider ein Graus. Auch die Integration in iCloud hatte bei meinem eigenen Setup vor ein paar Jahren nicht stabil funktioniert.

Audrey
Audrey
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Book Like A Boss is a king within scheduling + selling systems

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

As a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It...

As a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business through thoughtful automations and integrations.

Vorteile

I run my two businesses on BLAB. I love how easy it is to use, and the team keeps on adding new features, and how they create tutorials and answer questions when you have any. They keep on improving the tool and it feels like I’m getting a lot of features that save me time on a daily basis. As an online business strategist and business mentor for entrepreneurs, I want to recommend to my clients and community tools from company that keep on delivering great products and keep on improving based on customers feedback. This is what the BLAB team does. As a result, it has made me recommend BLAB to my community and my clients, besides using it myself. Personally, I use it to:
- book potential clients for discovery sessions,
- book current clients for their own Zoom sessions (great Zoom integration!),
- sell webinars and online products.
These are just a few of the ways that I use BLAB and recommend my clients to use it to. I also love the customisable branded links (long + short links), that allow me to run two separate businesses on one BLAB account. It’s made my life a lot easier, and is my virtual assistant for the booking part of my business. I also love that:
- it integrates with my Google calendar (kind of mandatory nowadays for a scheduling system, yet not all provide that),
- I can choose which days I want to work and which not,
- I can choose which appointments I have available for which days,
- The reminders that are sent to people who booked,
- The Paypal integration

Nachteile

For the way I run my business, I haven’t found any yet. It could perhaps look better. I am using something else for sales pages. Some of my clients are mentioniong they’d love to have CRM included in the tool, but that’s not what BLAB is (yet).

Angel
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

All the options that you need for your business's bookings

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

Vorteile

I like how you can personalize so much everything about your bookings. The level of complexity you can achieve with your booking is amazing. For those of us that started from the beginning, the growth in complexity levels has been adopted very well. For the news users, I recommend go through their library of vlogs about how it works because it is a very powerful tool and it does what it claims with honors.

Nachteile

As one of the early adopters, I suffered from some delays in the new features. That's probably my only complaint -not anymore because now it is more than I've asked for-

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Calendly, Google Docs und Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Book Like A Boss

Early adopter, became a supporter of their beta product. I have used it since on my business and I have no complaints know for what it does for me and my business.
Judah
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 4.0 /10

Buggy but robust

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

We have a price for life subscription. It has been a struggle for years. Support has gotten better...

We have a price for life subscription. It has been a struggle for years. Support has gotten better but it has been rough to get good support from them. They typically assume your issue and they know what they are talking. So it takes a few exchanges to get through to them.

Vorteile

I like how robust it is and the capability to do many things.

Nachteile

It isn’t as reliable as other softwares we have used in the past. There have been a multitude of times when it breaks down with its sync and/or capabilities.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Calendly und Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Book Like A Boss

Price for life deal
Zachary
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Streamlined for Coaches and Consultants

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Vorteile

I love BLAB because it offers everything I need as a consultant and coach. I get my own landing page that I can customize with my personal brand. I get to create as many appointments as I need with super easy link sharing for each one, depending on the client I'm working with. My clients love the automatic text/email reminders before our scheduled call, and I love that BLAB automatically creates a Zoom link and calendar event for me!

Nachteile

I'd like to see the client management section with more features, such as editing a client, adding personal notes, sorting, groups, etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Book Like A Boss

I love the customizable landing page with BLAB, something other competitors didn't offer.

Antwort von Book Like A Boss

Thank you so much for your glowing review! You can be sure we will be updating our client management system as it's already in our to-do list. Thank you for being a Boss!

Cedrick
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great product

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

Vorteile

It is easy to use and I can have multiple products for customers to consider purchasing.

Nachteile

Sometimes clients state they don’t receive a calendar invite. It would be helpful if a confirmation email was sent to me so I can confirm it was sent to the client.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Book Like A Boss

I liked the lifetime use license I was able to get via App Sumo
Laura
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Good value, effective, flexible appointment scheduler

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

Really happy with the functionality, the way it can be completely personalised, it can be a...

Really happy with the functionality, the way it can be completely personalised, it can be a stand-alone 'mini-website' or a plug-in on your main website. The upgrades have been uncannily well-timed and intune with what I'd hoped could be included next.

Vorteile

It works reliably, easy for a non-techie to figure out, improved features rolled out regularly and it puts an end to all that old email 'ping-pong' trying to schedule a meeting.

Nachteile

Nothing comes to mind as it has met my expectations and needs well so far. (Will update once I use the plug-in aswell.)

Yetunde
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

A BREEZY SCHEDULER

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

I have recommended it to over 50 of my friends.

I have recommended it to over 50 of my friends.

Vorteile

I love being able to set up appointments and embed the code into my website with it. The details on customization is stellar and I just LOVE BOOK LIKE A BOSS. I have officially switched from calendly to Book Like a BOSS.

Nachteile

It does have a lot of options that are not necessarily intuitive

Georges
Georges
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

The software that makes my appointments.

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

Don't deprive yourself of Book Like A Boss features. It gave my work the simplicity and fluidity it...

Don't deprive yourself of Book Like A Boss features. It gave my work the simplicity and fluidity it needed.

Vorteile

In the short time that Book like A Boss has been a part of my life, I've been able to divide up my time as I see fit, at my clients' whim. They decide the day of the meeting online via a booking page that I've personalized myself. I never forget an appointment. I'm reminded before the date by email notifications. I can also include payment details.

Nachteile

I have very little to complain about with this software, apart from the limited integration of page design.

Chris
Chris
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Lifeline for my business

Bewertet am 8.9.2023

Vorteile

Ease of use, integrations, and customer support. User interface.

Nachteile

I have had an ongoing issue with certain appointments not being scheduled in my clients calendars correctly with the time being off by an hour. I have tried to have this resolved but it seems to be an issue that no one can get to the bottom of. It has caused me issues with clients.

Jolene
Jolene
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Essential for booking coaching clients & scheduled meetups with peers.

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

Very good.

Very good.

Vorteile

I love the integration of different calendars with options to choose whether the info is read from or written to each one. The ease of creating Zoom links is super helpful & critical. I also love having a landing page with a video and basic info.

Nachteile

I would love to see more nuanced customization around confirmation & reminder emails.

Lee
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

BLAB helps me run my biz

Bewertet am 12.9.2023

Amazing customer service. I always get a quick response from them. They are my best and easiest...

Amazing customer service. I always get a quick response from them. They are my best and easiest tool. I never have issues with them. Thanks, Oscar.

Vorteile

Love the responsiveness of customer service. I always get a fast response. All the features work and I can customize every page according to what I'm selling. Love how easy it is to OK a session with either myself or my client deciding when to reschedule. I can resend a confirmation email to the client who says they didn't get it (probably in spam). I love that I can set up a million reminders for myself and my clients. Love the coupon code section. A great asset in my business tool box.

Nachteile

I have had some issue of people not being able to see a free time slot when I personally opened up a big enough window for them to fit in within the constraints I personally set. The daily calendar is a slider, and that's a bit clunky. Other than that. I love everything.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Book Like A Boss

At the time, pricing. Now it's so much more.
G.D.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

So happy I found Book Like A Boss

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

I enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it!

The customer service &...

I enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it!

The customer service & developer responses have been wonderful. I look forward to seeing how the product continues to develop.

Thank you, BLAB!

Vorteile

I love that my booking are set pending my review & approval. That was a must-have feature for me, and BLAB has it.
I also love the simplicity of the interface for my clients. It's been great transitioning them from phone calls to the online system.
And the ability to customize so much of the front end appearance is wonderful!

Nachteile

The setup interface is a bit confusing at first, and it's frustrating that the services cannot be easily grouped or segmented into categories.
It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system.
Though it can be done with some convoluting, it would be lovely to have simple & direct ways for ongoing classes/multiple/consecutive dates and 1-time workshop events to be booked through the system.
And I'd love more customization/full customization of the confirmation & booking reminder emails.

Cheryl
Cheryl
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great Scheduling and Booking System that really does it All

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

The ability to have one stop shopping allows me to send contracts and payment links to clients and...

The ability to have one stop shopping allows me to send contracts and payment links to clients and then I can embed the scheduling link to automatically appear once they pay and receive the thank you for payment message. It created a seamless workflow and saved me a lot of time with the back and forth of scheduling and paying. I also love the ability to have the automatic and manual bookings so that I can decide whether to accept the appointment and respond with a message as to why I might want to reschedule. My clients love the way the system works and have also indicated they have looked into becoming customers of Book Like a Boss.

Vorteile

Easy to use, easy to set up, easy to customize, decent price, great service, always improving. I can easily preview my changes, copy links and paste back and forth into texts and emails on the go from my ipad or cell phone. I can make all changes to my account easily through mobile devices. I travel quite a bit so having to wait to return to my desktop computer is not always efficient in running a business. I love the flexibility of being able to use this system from any device. The integration of multiple payment systems was a wonderful improvement and it allowed me to put all of my scheduling and booking needs in one place. The customization feature also allowed me to have a consistent branding approach.

Nachteile

I would love to be able to connect more than one type of credit card merchant. I use both square and stripe and am limited to using one in this system. Not a big deal but not ideal.

Casey
Casey
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

I've been using book like a boss for close to a year, and love it!

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

I've tried using multiple other calendars (acuity, you can book me, calendly, etc), and love book...

I've tried using multiple other calendars (acuity, you can book me, calendly, etc), and love book like a boss over the rest of the other ones. Some of the main points I was looking for were: Facebook pixel integration, ease of use, pretty interface with sections to load content into (videos, images, etc), and robust reminders built in. To my knowledge, this is the only platform that will allow you to embed a Facebook pixel directly within the calendar itself (versus embedding the calendar options via iframe into a landing page that had a pixel on it), so I was sold purely for the ease of retargeting on Facebook right out of the box.

I've been using this calendar tool for over a year now, and I won't go back to anything else - they constantly keep adding new features and upgrades to improve the experience over time.

Vorteile

- Facebook pixel integration
- texting and email reminders are incredibly robust
- multiple time options and customization for thank you pages
- simple and easy to use interface
- calendar iframe embedding works great

Nachteile

- Multiple calendar options on the main page can offer too many calendar options to everyone, when you might want to constrain it to certain scenarios
- creating a thank you page redirect requires you to use a different platform versus a built-in native thank you page builder
- simple and easy to use interface doesn't allow for more customization, which can be a blessing and a curse

Jennifer
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The best scheduler ever

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

I have been using this platform for years and I have never seen any other platform come close to...

I have been using this platform for years and I have never seen any other platform come close to what I can do with it. I'm so happy I don't see the need to look anywhere else.

Vorteile

I love the amount of customization I can do, yet it's so simple to use. I find it extremely reliable and makes this one woman show run so smoothly. Seamlessly integrating with my calender and platforms. I love that I can have waivers and every single detail with BLAB come together.

Nachteile

I've been with the platform for awhile and everytime I ever even think of something that could get better they are already on-top of it, so no, there's nothing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Book Like A Boss

It had more to offer.
Ivana
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best scheduling tool I know

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

I use BLAB for many years and I´m really happy with this tool. The support is also fast and...

I use BLAB for many years and I´m really happy with this tool. The support is also fast and friendly. It is the perfect tool for scheduling appointments for free or paid ones.

Vorteile

I really like that I can set up as many different products and apppointments as I want. My customers can schedule their appointments and can also buy my services. This makes life really easy. I really like that it looks like a landing page with some information about me, FAQs, testimonials and all products and services in the long version. On the other hand I can choose the lite version when someone only asks for a calendar.
I can limit the number of appointments per service or the number of persons who can book e.g. a training, which is really good.
The guys of BLAB keep on improving their service which I really appreciate.

Nachteile

Nothing, it´s perfect for me and I cannot complain.

Holly
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Highly Recommend Book Like a Boss

Bewertet am 8.9.2023

Excellent! I am glad that I signed up with Book Like a Boss many years. I love that they keep...

Excellent! I am glad that I signed up with Book Like a Boss many years. I love that they keep improving the product to make it better & better!

Vorteile

I love the way I can easily present the information and details about my services & course offerings in a way that looks professional, clear & accessible for my clients both on computer & mobile.I also love how I can easily do what I need to do on my own without needing outside support. When I do need support, the online support is awesome!

Nachteile

At the moment, I am not thinking of any cons!

Tumisang
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

BOOK LIKE A BOSS IS A GAME CHANGER

Bewertet am 12.6.2021

I cannot complain all my expectations were met

I cannot complain all my expectations were met

Vorteile

I just found out that i do not need a lot of applications to get going, BOOK LIKE A BOSS is an all in one tool and i don't regret buying it as it is easier to use compared to other schedule software and i can use paypal which makes it even more reliable. Its been a year and half and i am still using it because there is no reason to change.

Nachteile

I think its perfect and has made my workflow so easy.

Kim
Kim
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Flexible and versatile

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Easy and branded booking tool: my favorite!
The support team is diligent and solution oriented.

Easy and branded booking tool: my favorite!
The support team is diligent and solution oriented.

Vorteile

I recommend Book Like a Boss to everyone that needs a schedule. It's easy to use, tutorials are perfectly done and easy to execute.

I love the booking page, the customizable (branded) links, the rendezvous and the products that we can sell through this software.

We can embed calendars on our website and customize the look.

I love the reminders that are sent to our customers previously to our rendezvous that reduces the "no show".

And lately, the AWESOME feature of fully customized dates makes me sing!!

And lastly, the possibility to create events and sell places makes this tool THE TOOL!

I recommend it to my community!

Nachteile

The app it's not fully in french yet. Some parts are translated but not everything.

Diana
Diana
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Amazed by it's customer support

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

I spent too many ours trying to set an appointment with my customers all over the world, really a...

I spent too many ours trying to set an appointment with my customers all over the world, really a pain, since I use BLAB I really feel like a boss, I can always send a link with the kind of a meeting my customer needs, and they find themselves their place in my agenda according to my availability (connected to my Google Calendar). I HUGE relieve.

Vorteile

- They are very fast, efficient and fun to ask for support
- They planned a list of improvements when I got it and they are accomplish what they promised
- It's easy and efficient tool
- It works with Zapier, so I connected it to Mailchimp, and my accounting tool
- They are improving constantly
- They have plenty of tutorials to know how to do the new features
- You can use it as an agenda for payed or free services or downloadable products, for single customer or groups

Nachteile

- That at first was a bit limited (not anymore)
- I can't see all my services in a short list
- I don't know, I'm sure that if I find something, they'll fix it soon

Aryana
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Book Like a Boss Works Like a Full Website

Bewertet am 7.9.2023

Their support is awesome. Each time I reach out and wonder if BLAB would be able to solve the...

Their support is awesome. Each time I reach out and wonder if BLAB would be able to solve the problem - it does. They send me a video so I can implement it right away.

Vorteile

It allows me to take payments and create group offerings. One of the things that is challenging when you have group offerings is to create easy follow-up reminders. Book like a Boss does it all!

Nachteile

I can't think of anything. I seriously looked for 2 years with intensive research to replace Calendly and then I found Book Like a Boss and it knocked it out of the park.

Aaron
Aaron
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The last booking tool you'll ever need

Bewertet am 14.11.2018

I love everything about them. I've replaced Calendly, paypal and checkout pages with them. I just...

I love everything about them. I've replaced Calendly, paypal and checkout pages with them. I just send a client a link to my booking page, they book and pay, and it's all done. Before I had to send them to a checkout page, then once they paid, I'd need to send them a calendly link. It's made scheduling and consulting so much easier. I'm a Boss for life.

Vorteile

- Customers can pay and book at the same time
- Complete customization of the booking pages
- Granular control over times availability and dates available.
- Can connect my Zoom account, rooms are created automatically
- Can setup as many reminders as I need
- Easy for me or clients to reschedule if needed
- Connects to all my google calendars
- Can connect my own domain

Nachteile

- can't customize the emails. Not a big deal because I like the emails as they are, but still would like to be able to customize them.

Antwort von Book Like A Boss

Thank you Aaron, it is truly an honor to have you on board! Keep Rocking the SaaS!

Jyll
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

ROCK your booking!

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

Vorteile

I bought BLAB when it was a lifetime deal on Appsumo (I buy mostly lifetime deals). I love its versatility, professionalism (it can act as a website/booking page - you can create something as basic or intricate as you want), and the ease of creating Products and Services. I took part in the CloverConnect payment processor offer and now enjoy spending way less on fees. The FB group is a great resource and Support is fast and fantastic to work with.

Nachteile

I would love an integration with ConvertKit (right now I use Zapier).