Campspot

Sortieren nach

Mitch

Try it! It is fantastic

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

The transition between systems was seamless. Campspot did all the work! And they did it very fast. The best feature for us is the online reservations. We have tripled the number of online reservations that we get because of campspot! The free POS is great too! Training new employees is easier than ever before. Setup was easy and very customizable!

As management, there is nothing I don't like about the system. We made more money this year than ever before and a huge part of that was campspot. Less people answering phone calls because everyone made their reservations online, saved us so much time and money.

Bevin

Great software

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

All of my interactions with CampSpot have been very positive. Every time I call with a questions, I get the feeling that they are really there to help me! They take suggestions and act on it. I really feel like they are there to help my business grow.

The software is pretty easy to use and it's easy to take a glance at your day, week or month to plan on housekeeping needs.

To change prices and dates you need to use templates, and import the data. It's a bit cumbersome, but someone is always willing to assist.

Conrad

Bait & Switch

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

We're a small campground in Montana that is open four months of the year. We provide affordable camping primarily for riders of the Great Divide Mountain Bike Route. Campspot went to great lengths to get us to sign on 18 months ago. We did so and spent a great deal of our time onboarding. After one season with them they announced we'd have to pay $100 a month in addition to the service fees we agreed to originally. For Campspot to take our time and energy knowing they would be charging this fee to a small campground less than a year later was unethical. We're now looking at the upcoming season with no idea what we're going to do for handling our bookings being charged the same amount as a massive RV Park thats open 12 months of the year. We'd be better off if they'd have left us alone.

It worked great as sold to us. Trouble is that didn't last.

They wasted our time onboarding us only to raise their prices beyond what we can afford. They lied to us by telling us they wanted to work with small camps.

Damien

up there with the best

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

Great

Great

After using several systems over the last 10 years, campspot has some of my favourite features, the grid style layout makes for a clear visibility of the calendar and reservations, using colour schemes for ease of use, the dynamic pricing option is fantastic and becoming more common within the industry, the grid / calendar optimisation is great for ensuring your park is full, also the support time are fantastic and quick to respond.

There are a few features i would like Campspot to develop or improve moving forward, the e-mailing templates are not quite mastered yet, the feature is there but we need to be able to edit and amend these as we see fit, not using standardised templates.

Being able to drag and drop bookings on the calendar would be amazing.

Overall it is a very good system for our needs

Bonfire und RoverPass

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campspot

user friendly, advanced features and most cost effective.
Deb

Campspot Reservation System

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

The biggest benefit is on-line booking...something that is a definite need. Ask yourself when was the last time you called a hotel to book a room? Although we still answer phones, it definitely diminished the amount of calls coming in, and with a small business with minimal employees that was a huge help.

The support team for this system is amazing. They are always available and have a great team attitude

Integration with our business was time consuming but work load was less with Campspot team members help. There are some features I would like to have but Campspot listens to ideas and is implementing things on a regular basis.

Lendio und Newbook

Warum Campspot gewählt wurde

Wanted 1. on line booking 2. support

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campspot

Price, ease of use, reports
DezaRae
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and More Revenue!

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

We are currently finishing up our 4th season with Campspot. We've used at least 3 other systems at my park since I started working here, but we have never loved a system more than this one. The ability to optimize sites to fit as many people into the park as possible has allowed us to provide even more families a memorable vacation that we would not have been able to provide with any other system. The site lock-in option allows guests to pick their favorite site in the park and not have to worry about being moved. So far in 2019, we have made $88,705 in locked site fees alone. The online booking option is as easy as purchasing clothing online as it is the most user-friendly software we've ever used. More people booking online has allowed our reservations staff to spend less time on the phone and more time helping and interacting with guests here at the park. I highly suggest at least letting Campspot give you a demo!

As with any company, we always have little tweaks and extra things we would like to do here at the park. Campspot has worked with us to develop new reporting, customize our park, and get us any information that we could possibly need. Their responsiveness and turnaround time for questions or issues is unparalleled.

John

Stop Here

Bewertet am 14.2.2020

Campspot helped us bring new revenue streams we couldnt before. We have sold more add ons than ever before. 86% increase in golf cart sales the first year. 24% increase in sites the first year. 34% increase in Cabin rentals the first year. Campspot took us from a maximum of 21% of our sites being online booked, to almost 50% in one season. Unbelievable. One other very critical point is the constant improvements and the networking. Campspot constantly asks what its customers would like to see in the software. Then they do it. Very refreshing.

This software is very intuitive. It is easy to set up, its fast, its very easy to adapt it to all the variables out there in our industry. It has an ability to increase revenue that others cant. It looks great to our customers, and it significantly helps us up charges. The tech support is the best in the industry.

The only Con with this software is its ability to plug directly into many financial platforms for reporting. I have not experienced a barrier, but I have networked with others that have an issue with Quickbooks online.

Sara
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Campspot Does it All

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Campspot provides a platform to effectively and efficiently manage our campground. It has truly been a 1-stop-shop for us. We can now provide customers with an easy, online booking experience, complete with pictures and descriptions of each site, pavilion, and amenity we have to offer. Administration is a breeze whether it's editing reservations or customer profiles, adding additional amenities or sites, uploading new site rates, or changing rules.

As with all software programs, updates are a must. However, I have had a bit of trouble with certain updates changing the program to the point that I needed to call support for assistance.

Hugh

Campspot helped our campground

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

I use campspot on a daily basis at our campground. I use it to make and edit reservations, process transcractions in POS and reservation billing, and deal with add-ons.

Campspot has many great features that help our campground out. From ease of online booking, to reservation management, add-ons (golf carts, packages, etc) campspot is overall a great system to use.

The software can sometimes be buggy when it comes to billing and invoicing but rarley does it require customer support from Campspot. Most of the times, we are able to quickly correct the issue.

Peter

Money maker

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

Love how easy it is to use. Dynamic pricing, guest info, pre arrival and post arrival communication

No activity schedule for shuttles. Cancellation can be cumbersome

chris

Campspot

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Very versatile software.

Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Very versatile software.

Easy to use, intuitive, multi functional

the Map is almost useless, i wish more functionality was incorporated into this tab

RMS Cloud

Warum Campspot gewählt wurde

Astra was not user friendly, did not support the way we run our business and was not trustworthy.

Zuvor genutzte Software

RMS Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campspot

RMS was too expensive and Campground Master did not offer the needed options
Shari

Excellent Software That is Easy to Use

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

We could not be happier and can’t imagine using anything else. I am so happy thst we started out with Campspot. Also, they helped us with selecting a credit card processor. We find our processing fees to be very reasonable.

It is easy to use and get around in. The set up team did a great job showing us what the software could do for a small park like ours. They only showed us features that pertained to our park. But after using it, it’s easy to see how it would work well for parks much larger than ours.

As for value, it is exceptional! The fees are minimal and we have never had an online customer balk at the $2 booking fee. The customers are easily able to book the sites themselves and several have told me that it was seamless for them. Letting the customers book allows me to focus on making their camping experience exceptional.

Part of using the software means that they draw up a map for you. Our map is very accurate, easy to read and looks professionally designed. My only desire would be for the map to change colors for the sites that have been reserved from within the owners view. Customers can look at your map and easily see what is reserved. I would just love to have that same feature from my view.

Lea

A Campground Software For Any Budget

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

We are very happy with the software and the customer service we have received. They are very responsive and if they don't have an answer for an issue and say they will call you back they do.

When we were looking for software, there are a lot of players out there and many of them had great products. The problem is that they were so cost prohibitive. Campspot was able to give us everything we needed and not break the bank. They listen to their customers and make changes that make sense for all users of any size park.

I'm not sure that I can say there is anything that I like least. There are a few things that we miss from our old software, but Campspot is better in so many other ways. Being cloud based limits the changes we can make to it that would personalize it for us, but we love the fact that it's could based, so it's a give and take.

Gail
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Looking to transition to online campground reservations? Choose Campspot!

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

We are saving so much time and we started receiving online reservations as soon as we went live! Our reservations have increased and we feel much more professional. We can't say enough about the customer service we have received!

It has all the features we were looking for- online access, campground map, multiple log-ins, online reservations, lock options, grid optimization and marketing. You can view reservations by sites, customers or a list by when reservations were made. Also love that the fee is based on reservations so that you aren't paying unless it is working!
What I love best is the customer service. We received a helpful demonstration of the product that was informative and not pushy. Then we were assigned an account manager who spent time training us on how to use the software, did a lot of the set up for us and continues to answer questions and provide support.

It does take time to set up all the campsites and bring over new customers but the team does a great job explaining everything, assisting and answering questions. We wish there was a better tool for pre-ordering firewood.

Our experience with Campspot

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

Even though it's a new software, they keep adding features and are farther along than any company we've worked with in the past. It just keeps getting better with time.

- The lock-in fees and optimization help us increase revenue and fill our grid
- Our guests can easily add golf carts and other extras to their stay during the reservations process
- It's easy to add and edit campground rules, rates, photos, packages, and events
- Staff picks it up quickly

- It's a new software, which means it has its challenges and many features are still to come

Susan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Campspot delivers happy campers/happy staff!

Bewertet am 25.10.2023

When I have a question I can talk with management team and we can look at and solve questions quickly and I can get back to my customer quickly. Saves time, professional, accurate.

From main screen options of grid, list, customers to POS, reports, all of them are at your fingertips and load quickly- helps me review, and answer questions confidently and in a timely fashion.

Option for two emails for our seasonal campers, some way to help less tech savvy campers through their online payment screen easier. The pine trees on bottom right corner - more straightforward topic choice and coverage.

Sharon
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Glad we chose this for our campground!

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

Campspot has been a game changer for our small campground. We have seen an increase in camping reservations and a decrease of phone calls.

The customer service and the personal Account Manager that is assigned to each campground is the best!!
Ease of implementation and very easy to use
The Campspot team is always improving the system according to suggestions from the users

In the reservation system you cannot use the back button, if you need to change something you must start the whole reservation over.

Veronica
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Camp Jackson Sawyer

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

I am pleased with your system. It is easy to learn and to teach to others

I am pleased with your system. It is easy to learn and to teach to others

Allows me to know how many are coming to camp

nothing at this time that I can think of

John
  • Branche: Immobilien

Loonlake campspot

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

On line training guides are very helpful, don't take them for granted.

On line training guides are very helpful, don't take them for granted.

I've used several other campground software system and there's no comparison. The ease of use was paramount for me after struggling with other campground software packages.

It took ME forever to get a report that gave me everything at once. Name, site, phone, email, etc for all campers, maybe just me but maybe one button???

Jeffrey

Campspot works for Forest Ridge Campground

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was GREAT to work with during the set up process. I have called customer service and have also received EXCEPTIONAL customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and a few others! KUDDOS!

The software is very user friendly and EASY to use. It has all the items needed to book reservations and run the office, housekeeping and reporting.

I have yet to see anything that I do not like

Beverly
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

CampSpot is great!

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

I have used it for the past 6 months making reservations, taking payments and organizing the resort

The ease of booking and the calendar feature.

I wish there was a way to merge customers who have several accounts (most of the time this is easy to do, but for some who have used different modes to sign up there is no way to merge their accounts.)

KELLY
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Why did we not use this sooner!

Bewertet am 10.7.2020

LOVE it, makes my job easier so I am not taking down all of the info and having to call people back to schedule. They can pick dates, see pictures and maps, simple for anyone wanting to reserve.

Working with campspot team, was easy to work through all of the set up items, pricing and maps. Using the software has been pretty straight forward, very few times have had to call for assistance.

Wish it would figure cancel amounts that match with cancellation rules, and that you can put notes into the reservation at any time

Terry
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

First Year User

Bewertet am 27.8.2018

So far very satisfied!

So far very satisfied!

Very User friendly for the guests and the GSR at the property.

The add on option is great for increasing ancillary sales.

CS support staff is knowledgeable and willing to help anytime. Also very open to suggestions.

Needs some fine tuning with reporting and a few operational functions.

Jane

Great Customer Service & Easy to learn

Bewertet am 2.4.2021

They have responded to any requests and needs immediately and they are great about listening to their customers suggestions. We look forward to a very profitable season thanks to Campspot

It was very easy to learn to use. Pretty self explanatory it almost walks you through the process of making a reservation and their videos are very helpful.

Not being able to add my extra at the very beginning of the booking. Extra Vehicles, customer owned golf carts etc....You have to get all the way past the payment and invoice before you can add those and give the correct price to customer. Therefore you don't know what 50% of deposit will be.

Barry

Refreshing Change

Bewertet am 28.2.2020

We love campspot and are so happy we made the change! I think this will be home for us for a long time!

it is very easy to use, the move over from existing software was easy, anytime we have a questions the response is fast and always very helpful! We have a great support team!

would like to see a pallet in the POS . right now it is all one big list and you have to search, would like it to be set up where we could categories and buttons under those categories to make is faster to find our products that do not have bar codes for.