CloudTalk

Matej
  • Branche: E-Learning

Great IVR & solid value

Bewertet am 12.12.2022

Very positive! Sending the high-five to their team.

Very positive! Sending the high-five to their team.

Besides having like every feature of the contact center available on the market, we like the easy-to-use interface, their team (especially support) and the pricing is better compared to the competitors.

The mobile app could be improved, but we prefer the desktop app anyways.

Talkdesk, Aircall, NICE CXone, Genesys Cloud CX und Five9

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Best value for the pricing, solid support
Philipp
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple cloud phone system with a reasonable pricing

Bewertet am 3.1.2022

Using CloudTalk as a could-based phone system for our sales and customer support.

1. Providing local phone numbers in our country (not many competitors do that) for a reasonable initial payment and monthly fee.
2. Overall reasonable pricing.
3. All features we require were available in the basic plan.

1. Mobile app functionality is a bit outdated
2. Interface could be more intuitive
3. Outbound calls are expensive in our region (though this is typical for all products on the market)

Aircall

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Availability of local numbers + competitive pricing.
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't hear callers - waste of our time, and money!

Bewertet am 6.1.2022

We signed up to a month to month account to try out Cloudtalk. Set things up, all good, easy to do. Had a few callers try and call us - there were long pauses before the call or the call dropped or it took multiple calls bfrom a single person before the call dropped.

This is not a service that we could rely on so we cancelled the contract.

Our credit card statement came in and we saw that we had been billed for a 12 month term after oly signing up to a month to month.

We reached out to customer support who told us "strictly no refunds on unused time."

We tried for a month, were charged and paid for 13 months then told "tough shit" read the terms of service, no refund for you.

I cannot stand tech companies that do this. be warned before you try out Cloudtalk. The call quality was poor and they overcharged us and will not refund after cancellation so buyer beware before you use Cloudtalk.

It looked like good value but it did not meet our SLA standards in terms of call quality or eas of use.

Being billed for an annual commitment when only signing up for a monthly commitment.
Being referred to terms of service after cancellation and requesting on overcharged amount be refunded.

HubSpot CRM

Warum CloudTalk gewählt wurde

Out of contract

Zuvor genutzte Software

RingCentral Engage Voice
Fabrizio
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PBX solution really simple to implement

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

During the initial phase, an operator follows you giving support. So you can start almost immediately. So far everything works well.

PBX solution really simple to implement and extremely powerful and flexible. It is also possible to port your own telephone number

Sometimes there are delays, but causes can be various from our web speed connection to the caller.

Thorsten
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Great Software

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

What I like most is the user interface. It is intuitive and self-explanatory. As a call center agent, you don't need a lot of training and can get started immediately.

When importing the data, it was a little stuck. But the error was quickly fixed by the support.

Lindsey
Lindsey

Seamless Phone Integration for your Business

Bewertet am 11.7.2019

Its been great to be able to centralize our contact and have access to information from our different agents all in one place. We've been able to use cloudtalk to update the way we use technology in our business. We were archaically using google contacts, google calendar, and independent CRM companies and we've been able to integrate all of our data storage systems and email campaigns, etc. into one place that everyone has access to, even on their phones.

One of the most important features for us was to keep track of detailed information about our clients. We have numerous people answering phones for the same clients and we need to be able to access information about what these clients talked about with other team members. We can do that here.

It was easy to set up and sync our contacts and we've had support from customer service any time we had a hiccup.

No significant challenges at the moment. It took us a while to figure out which pricing plan made the most sense, but that wasn't an issue with CloudTalk.

Martina
Martina

Freshdesk + CloudTalk works like a charm

Bewertet am 10.7.2019

Overall, I’m very happy with the product and the direction where it’s headed. The UI is very modern which makes it a pleasure to work with. The pricing is also right, unlike some of the “old school” competitors.

I’ve been using freshdesk for ticketing and CloudTalk for it’s cloud phone system capabilities. The integration of CloudTalk and Freshdesk works perfectly and I can easily initiate calls, write notes, share contact details within the apps.. The online dashboard for reporting provides useful data about my call center representatives so I can easilly track SLAs, pickup times, queue times and all the necessary metrics.

It’s not a con but a suggestion for future - I would love to see an even broader integration with Freshdesk with some new cool features.

Jen
Jen
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent features. Not compatible with freshdesk

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

Deployed last week. Went through the setup and porting process. Customer service was great but it’s not going to work for us, because the integration with FreshDesk doesn’t work.

I’m really disappointed that I went through all of the set up and number porting, only to find out that CloudTalk isn’t compatible with the most recent version of freshdesk. Now I’m back to having two programs that aren’t integrated, but CloudTalk advertises compatibility. The features are decent so I’m disappointed that we will have to find an alternate solution.

Not compatible with Freshdesk, but advertised as such.

Talkdesk, Freshcaller und RingCentral Contact Center

More features
Jan
Jan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great scalable solution

Bewertet am 12.8.2019

As a financial institution we needed to easily record our phone calls, however Cloutalk offers much more - mostly as a good solution for multi-national call center.

Cloudtalk offers simple yet powerful solution for both small and large enterprises.

Customer support could use some more work in terms of how useful or polite they are.

Selim
Selim
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Great Cloud Phone App

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Overall, it is very good. Despite its bugs, it is one of the better Cloud Phone apps.

I like how easy it is to just add numbers from the CRM to this product and make easy calls. It logs the calls and SMSs easily when integrated.

It usually just stops the call log / SMS log integrations. We often need to turn the integration settings off and on again to make it log calls again.

Careyn

App is Good But Still Needs Improvement

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

Benefits:

Benefits:
-I can go anywhere with the handy mobile app on my iphone and still take business calls while mobile
-I can listen to the recordings anytime and go back to them when necessary
-I can easily connect with guests and colleagues and this drives more value into the business.

Upsides of Using CloudTalk:
-It has International calling capability
-It has a mobile app available for iPhone users
-It identifies who's logged in or not for internal users
-There is Caller ID
-I like the fact that most calls are recorded automatically is readily available for listening
-Easy to use; straightforward interface, userfriendly
-Dashboard is very useful and has all the information I need

Least Helpful / Dislikes
-The status showing if people are online/offline is not always accurate
-The application malfunctions regularly (maybe bugs)
-Calls are not being routed correctly sometimes
-Callers wait for a long time waiting when they are transferred
-Caller ID names not accurate
-No mobile phone app available for Android users - please create soon!!!

Peter
  • Branche: Internet

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

Bewertet am 5.5.2019

I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk!

We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team.

We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue.

Have a nice day!

Kris from CloudTalk

Walter
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Very easy to use.

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

In easy terms is good and better if you use a monthly fee.

In easy terms is good and better if you use a monthly fee.

We have an integration with HubSpot and I can call straight from our CRM. It's very convenient because I can call from CRM, in my computer MacBook Air and with my Samsung Note 9, so is compatible with almost any ecosystem . Any call is tracked and recorded, so we have almost all the information updated in the meantime you talk with the customer.

I Highly recommend it.

We have the version of payment by recharge and not by plan, so I think that the plan or monthly fee must be much better in terms of how the minutes of calls are consumed.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient software worth of money

Bewertet am 10.8.2019

I highly recommend CloudTalk. They offer efficient service worth of money. Currently using basic features as well as advanced call routing such as personalized greetings , automated call redirection, blacklist of blocked phone number, real-time analytics. It is user-friendly software and you have possibility to customize it on your own. If the help is needed they are happy to assist you.

It reduced administration and infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to use multiple third-party communication services.
It helped to improve communication capabilities in and out of the company, and provided access to effective channels for all devices and locations.

We have not noticed yet in our company.

AARON

Junk!!!! Better off sticking with Google voice

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

The worst experience ever. First of the app for phone doesn't do sms and the desktop version is horrible It takes over 48 hours or more to get a response from anyone. They force you to pay for membership to get sms feature and it doesn't even work properly. .. they won't refund you if you ask. Stay away from this company. For a communication company they need to improve drastically.

the UX was clean and looked promising. On the website it states they do sms messaging but they force you to pay before using it.

No group texting. The app had lots of bugs that no one could solve. The communication WAS the worst I have even experience. You might not hear from them for 2 or 3 days and I know that they read my emails because of tracking.

Hi Aaron,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I looked into the conversation you had with our team and indeed, there is room for improvement.

I also checked our records for your refund request and we have fully refunded your payment in March, when you requested the refund (we've also sent you a refund confirmation which you acknowledged). Please contact us again if you have further questions.
David @CloudTalk

Erik
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All in all a good VoIP solution

Bewertet am 21.11.2020

CloudTalk helps us save time. With the SalesForce integration, we can easily track our calls with our clients. No information gets lost and we can focus on our main business without having to worry about tracking every call and activity in SalesForce.

In my opinion, CloudTalk meets the needs of companies that want to engage with customers via VoIP. Next to the clean interface, it is remarkable how fast customer support is. Within 24h you get a professional response to your request. This is crucial in today's business world. Also, the onboarding process did not take too long, because many functions are intuitive. All in all a good solution.

Areas of improvement could be found in the SalesForce Integration. While I generally believe it is impressive to log calls automatically in SalesForce when using CloudTalk, I think the integration settings and installation could be more user-friendly. It took me quite a long time to find out how to utilize the integration to save us time. Now it works, and we are happy we are working with CloudTalk.

Filip
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive tool with a huge impact on our calls

Bewertet am 12.2.2023

This IVR builder boasts impressive visuals, reliable call recording and monitoring features, and a top-notch support team that sets it apart.

So far, there is nothing I could mention. All the minor issues were efficiently solved with the customer support.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it's much appreciated!

Our customer service team was thrilled by your stellar review. I appreciate you sharing!

The fact that you like our call flow designer and other tools makes us very happy. Everything is made worthwhile by this.

And it's amazing, knowing that there isn't anything you consider to be a con! It really motivates us all to keep becoming better.

Augusto
  • Branche: Automotive

Great app

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

Great to getter information and statistics regarding calls

Support team needs to improve the speed they deal with requests

Nicole
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Just OK

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

It integrates with HelpScout, is relatively affordable, and meets most of what we need.

Purchasing and onboarding are the worst.
Once we purchased a plan, there was no way to upgrade without contacting support! Let me repeat that...we couldn't give them more money without contacting them - no easy "upgrade" button that is so common with all other subscription-based business models I've ever dealt with.

Also, due to the company's location and business hours, those in the US will need to wait till morning hours to contact support.

There are other things I'd love to change about it. There is a loud BEEP they insert at the end of the custom greeting that we cannot remove. It's jarring. Also, odd things happen like we uploaded all new sound files and they didn't "take". Turns out they had a database issue, so we had to reupload them. It took 24 hours to resolve this due to the time difference. There's more, but I'll stop there.

Alica
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

The High Quality Of Calls & Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

The biggest value is in integration to our existing infrastructure and tools, so we see everything about customer before we answer the incoming call.

Cloudtalk is super easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, but much better. Very Intuitive. The support team is really friendly and very responsive.

Web phone doesn't work in IE, you have to use Chrome, or install desktop app.

Hello Alica,

We are really grateful for your nice words.

Our team is super happy that you were satisfied with our voip software and with the help from our customer support team. We will pass along the kind words.

Have a nice day :)

Kris from CloudTalk

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CloudTalk features are amazing!

Bewertet am 13.5.2019

We're very satisfied with using CloudTalk. I would definitely recommend.

We're very satisfied with using CloudTalk. I would definitely recommend.

CloudTalk is a great tool to take your phone support to the next level. Our team is using CloudTalk integration with Salesforce Service Cloud and it's a time saver.

It's not available for all countries, but I would say it's the same as other solutions.

Dear customer,

thank you for choosing CloudTalk :) We are really glad that our solution helped your business. We believe that the integration with the right tools can be really time-saving option.

Thanks for sharing your opinion with the community.

Have a great day!

Kristy from CloudTalk.

Michal
Michal
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Integrated with our help desk app - works perfectly

Bewertet am 9.7.2019

We are using LiveAgent daily and we were looking for phone system in cloud that offers integration with it. CloudTalk has done it great. So we now provide excellent customer support without hassle.

Easy to manage, it's in cloud, good support, relevant pricing.

Missing mobile app. I hope they will develop one soon.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Thanks Michal for the positive reviews of CloudTalk :)
Indeed, mobile app is in testing so it should be out very soon!

Jeff
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love Cloudtalk because it works

Bewertet am 17.1.2022

It's the one we just keep coming back to

It's the one we just keep coming back to

ease of use. excellent call recording. super easy to set up

sometimes there can be a delay in customer service response

Rastislav
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great price-performance ratio, lots of useful features to simplify work

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

It saves time and makes some processes smoother and more transparent. And that's what we needed.

Hubspot integration, multi-platform integration, support, easy setup, detailed analytics.

None, everything works just fine and we didn't have to solve any bigger problems

Aircall

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Recommendations and previous experiences.
Robert
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really easy to use calling software for everyone!

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

Very good so far. The sound quality is good, the handling very easy so it does what it has/should do!

Usability
Design
Functions
Quality
Integration(s)

Reliability. When the Computer is in Stand-by mode and restarts again i also have to restart the software otherwise i get error messages when i want to make a new call. I guess this could be easily solved