4,6
93% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Matej K.
Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great product with outstanding support

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We are very happy customers and compared to the alternatives we were choosing from, we are sure we did a best decision going for CloudTalk!

We are pretty happy how quick we were able to implement CloudTalk into our company. With call center it used to be very common to start using it after several days and you were never used to it. Until now. We felt like CloudTalk is more like a automation tool that call center software, since it saves you a lot of time on repetitive tasks that you most likely hate.

We would need more software connected to CloudTalk to even more dig into automation.

Eyituoyo O.

intruitive for Both Admins and Users

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are few companies that earn our respect in both terms of service and after-sales support and Cloudtalk has really impressed us. We see ourselves doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

One of the most difficult issues with adapting to new software is not just getting the administrators to like and accept the software but to also get the final users of the solutions (support team) to use it with minimal setup and a short learning cycle. It was so easy for staff to make use of it right out of the box that we were running literally within minutes. Also as a Systems Administrator, nothing is better than having a clean interface to work with, you get a quick summary right on your dashboard and any function or feature you need is within easy reach.

Plus with the support staff helping to iron out any and all issues that pop up, which was very few (was mostly our fault - a bad internet), we were more than happy having it as our default solution moving forward.

For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk. Would love to pick a number from a selection but that's not a con.

Stefan S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

CloudTalk offers the best solution to our small team

Bewertet am 10.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With CloudTalk we are solving the cold outreach via phone to potentially interested customers. The benefits of the software are: Monthly payable (no annual membership required), great customer support(!), intuitive handling and easy to use. Plus, CloudTalk works very well with most existing CRMs.

The most incredible feature about CloudTalk is the function to autorecord convesations and to integrate them into our current CRM (we are using HubSpot). This is very convenient when reaching out to potential clients once again after several days or even weeks have passed because I can always go back into the frame and the vibe of the previous call and seamlessly go on to the next.

There is nothing in particular that comes to mind. Maybe the call prices per minute are a little higher than for other cloud telephone systems.

Careyn Q.

App is Good But Still Needs Improvement

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Benefits:
-I can go anywhere with the handy mobile app on my iphone and still take business calls while mobile
-I can listen to the recordings anytime and go back to them when necessary
-I can easily connect with guests and colleagues and this drives more value into the business.

Upsides of Using CloudTalk:
-It has International calling capability
-It has a mobile app available for iPhone users
-It identifies who's logged in or not for internal users
-There is Caller ID
-I like the fact that most calls are recorded automatically is readily available for listening
-Easy to use; straightforward interface, userfriendly
-Dashboard is very useful and has all the information I need

Least Helpful / Dislikes
-The status showing if people are online/offline is not always accurate
-The application malfunctions regularly (maybe bugs)
-Calls are not being routed correctly sometimes
-Callers wait for a long time waiting when they are transferred
-Caller ID names not accurate
-No mobile phone app available for Android users - please create soon!!!

Joey C.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Excellent Cloud Base Phone System

Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cloudtalk gave us full flexibility over our incoming phone setup. We can easily switch between mobiles, computers, etc wherever we are and it connects with our CRM, so all calls our tracked and connected into our other workflows.

I was very impressed with the customer support we received from Cloudtalk. From our first contact to the porting of our number (the reason why we had to leave our previous provider) went fast and smooth. It has all the functionalities you'd want from a cloud based phone system.

If you're new to a cloud based phone system, the setup can be a bit confusing and the guiding documentation is quite complex.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

John C.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Great Product, Better Customer Service

Bewertet am 3.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great so far. Minor hiccups, but the team has been great about addressing them honsetly.

The customer support team. They are extremely responsive and very friendly.

No ability to put the extension in before making the call, it is also not possible for a supervisor to listen live without the user knowing.

Fabrizio D.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

PBX solution really simple to implement

Bewertet am 9.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

During the initial phase, an operator follows you giving support. So you can start almost immediately. So far everything works well.

PBX solution really simple to implement and extremely powerful and flexible. It is also possible to port your own telephone number

Sometimes there are delays, but causes can be various from our web speed connection to the caller.

Santhosh S.
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Light weight telephony with easy integration

Bewertet am 22.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to start off and get it to the team. Easy for users to understand and use it. Overall my team was able to outbound and inbound calls on their programs.

Quick to start. You have a telephony system set up in less than an hour. Add new users on the fly.

Integrations with home grown CRM's can get better.

Yana M.

Great Customer support for Dyslexic sales proffessionals

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really would recommend this to anyone wanting to open a call centre and does not have the resources for an IT department

I didn't understand anything but they did everything for me. I have not much technical IT experience but they set it up perfectly

Mm maybe just 021/022/027/028 numbers for New Zealand would be good to have access to even if it is more costly because I don't want to register the number under my family's name. I would rather it be through a proffessional business who can secure the number for me

A Good All-rounder

Bewertet am 23.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really appreciate the ability to listen back to my calls. I also enjoy the functionality of forwarding calls to cellphones. On top of this, I really enjoy the user-friendly interface, and how cloud talk also has a great mobile app which can be coordinated with its desktop applicaiton.

I find the lack of international use (calling foreign numbers), and certain restrictions on this front without an administrator modifying the settings quite frustrating when one works in an international business environment.

Peter B.
Branche: Internet

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

Bewertet am 5.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk!

We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team.

We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue.

Have a nice day!

Branche: Unterhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easiest phone system to start with

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything went smooth from the very beginning. CloudTalk team was very helpfull with the setup and onboarding. Solved our pain. We can more focus on doing our business and still have whole overview of it.

Our goal was to integrate simple and easy to use phone system for our customer support. We needed couple of international numbers from around the world, integration with Help Scout and Intercom, possibility to manage our team and tag the calls to have our customer support easier and quicker for us.

We started to use CloudTalk more than 2 years ago, back then it was quite basic product with lots of features missing. But they managed to grow and add a lot of stuff and fix most of the issues.

Dear client,

We are so happy to hear that you work with us for more than 2 years.

Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in our abilities. Your comment shows us the importance of this though:"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning."

We always try to listen and adjust our product according to the customers needs.

Have a great day!

Branche: Onlinemedien
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great business phone system, awesome quality!

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our whole phone communications runs using CloudTalk. We have sales and support team using it. Love their customer support team.

CloudTalk is very easy to setup with smooth integrations, which really helps with productivity. We use Pipedrive integration for sales and Help Scout integration for support team. After couple of weeks we have really benefited from using it - saved us a lot of time, which we invest into better customer support and helps us focus on growing our business.

None, so far it's been very smooth ride without any hassles.

Dear client,

thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review.

We understand that the time is money for our customers. To save their time, CloudTalk focuses on the providing many advanced features and integrations for customers and we are really happy that you appreciate it.

Thanks!

Lindsey A.

Seamless Phone Integration for your Business

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its been great to be able to centralize our contact and have access to information from our different agents all in one place. We've been able to use cloudtalk to update the way we use technology in our business. We were archaically using google contacts, google calendar, and independent CRM companies and we've been able to integrate all of our data storage systems and email campaigns, etc. into one place that everyone has access to, even on their phones.

One of the most important features for us was to keep track of detailed information about our clients. We have numerous people answering phones for the same clients and we need to be able to access information about what these clients talked about with other team members. We can do that here.

It was easy to set up and sync our contacts and we've had support from customer service any time we had a hiccup.

No significant challenges at the moment. It took us a while to figure out which pricing plan made the most sense, but that wasn't an issue with CloudTalk.

Kinga O.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing quality of support and calls!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Hidden gem. If you want to power up your sales team efforts or your call center management, this tool is for you.

CloudTalk helps skyrocket your sales team productivity. With features like call recording or statistics, you can analyze your performance and identify any bottlenecks in your sales process, which is crucial if you want to achieve success.

There is no single thing I would dislike about CloudTalk.

Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Efficient software worth of money

Bewertet am 10.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I highly recommend CloudTalk. They offer efficient service worth of money. Currently using basic features as well as advanced call routing such as personalized greetings , automated call redirection, blacklist of blocked phone number, real-time analytics. It is user-friendly software and you have possibility to customize it on your own. If the help is needed they are happy to assist you.

It reduced administration and infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to use multiple third-party communication services.
It helped to improve communication capabilities in and out of the company, and provided access to effective channels for all devices and locations.

We have not noticed yet in our company.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

CloudTalk Is Great Platform!

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy integration with Pipedrive, pretty good call quality, logs calls and records.

Need an IOS app and names can be wrong on dialer but not wrong in CRM.

Martina C.

Freshdesk + CloudTalk works like a charm

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I’m very happy with the product and the direction where it’s headed. The UI is very modern which makes it a pleasure to work with. The pricing is also right, unlike some of the “old school” competitors.

I’ve been using freshdesk for ticketing and CloudTalk for it’s cloud phone system capabilities. The integration of CloudTalk and Freshdesk works perfectly and I can easily initiate calls, write notes, share contact details within the apps.. The online dashboard for reporting provides useful data about my call center representatives so I can easilly track SLAs, pickup times, queue times and all the necessary metrics.

It’s not a con but a suggestion for future - I would love to see an even broader integration with Freshdesk with some new cool features.

Branche: Buchhaltung

Great telephony service. Highly recommended

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We are using Cloudtalk to integrate with our CRM (Pipedrive) and customer support chat (Intercom). These integrations work great. Our sales-people have a much easier time to reach out to prospects. Also with support it is easy to pair a phone call to the user.

I like the call quality. From what I understand, Cloudtalk has a lot of their own infrastructure which enables them to make sure the call quality is top notch. Many of the competing services are built-up on a third party API, they just create the UI. With Cloudtalk, they are a telco operator. So this was one of the deciding factors. The pricing is comparable to other services, nothing to complain. Their support was always very helpful and not shy to call me up to resolve my query in the fastest manner possible.

Some of the UI has little quirks that you can quickly get used to. It seems to me that the product added a lot of features over time and it may need a little spring cleaning. But maybe it is just the usual process of "learning to use a new app". So nothing to see here.

Jan Z.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Excellent tool, convenient features

Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CloudTalk is easy to use inbound call center tool with many great features.

I never had an issue, it is worth the money.

Dear Jan,

we are really happy to see your positive review. It is an amazing feeling when someone uses your software for more than 2 years and he/she is really satisfied with the tool.

We really hope that you will stay with us at least 5 more years :)

Lukáš H.
Branche: Kosmetik

Good price / quality ratio. Customer support

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With customer support and administrators, we have always solved our requirements very quickly. I recommend.

We have been working with CloudTalk for 3 years and have always been satisfied with their services. Good calls, good support.

They could lower the cost of fixed line calls within the Czech Republic.

Tomas J.
Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great costantly evolving tool.

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This tool helps us seamlessly maintain contact with our customers around the globe. Essential for our line of work.

Very intuitive and easy to use. Swift, professional and helpful customer support.

Nothing major to think of. Usual small bugs here and there. Absolutely acceptable for every SaaS tool. Always promptly resolved.

Hi Tomas!

Thanks for taking the time to complete a review of your experience. We are really grateful that you are already with us for more than 1 year and you always help us improve our tools though your feedback.

Have a great day!

Kris

Alica S.
Branche: Einzelhandel

The High Quality Of Calls & Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The biggest value is in integration to our existing infrastructure and tools, so we see everything about customer before we answer the incoming call.

Cloudtalk is super easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, but much better. Very Intuitive. The support team is really friendly and very responsive.

Web phone doesn't work in IE, you have to use Chrome, or install desktop app.

Hello Alica,

We are really grateful for your nice words.

Our team is super happy that you were satisfied with our voip software and with the help from our customer support team. We will pass along the kind words.

Have a nice day :)

Ján B.
Branche: Telekommunikation

cool program, I definitely recommend

Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

great program for good money

I like everything that is easy to control that it costs little money

small outages, but not often, it was probably caused by the Internet

Roman K.
Branche: Telekommunikation

I recommend.

Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

You can make calls very easily with CloudTalk. It has many useful tools (features) and it is not necessary to understand IT/technology at all.

I had to setup CloudTalk myself, but it was easy and they can guide you through this process.