Weblium Bewertungen

Weblium

Schnelles, KI-gesteuertes Tool zum Erstellen von Websites.

5/5 (7 Bewertungen)
Nina B.
Mit Google übersetzen

You'll fall in love with this website builder because of plenty of reasons!

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’m definitely a target customer of Weblium. I need to create and promote a few landing pages per month, but I don’t have plenty of time to build them. Thanks to Weblium, I am not stuck with the creation of websites and can invest my time in the promo campaigns. The website builder is easy-to-use and perfectly suits those who are not eager to learn web design for ages.

I love about Weblium the most that it keeps things simple. Like an Apple Inc, it hides all sophisticated stuff under the hood and gives users only ready-to-use solutions.

Initially, I was a little bit suspicious of website builders cause of limited features that they usually have. I created websites for my clients on Wordpress and squandered plenty of time on Google searching for the best plugins and themes, Wordpress tutorials, and solutions for occurring problems. My endeavors didn't give estimated results and I decided to find an alternative with less time investment. I've discovered Weblium and understood that you don't need to be a web designer to create a professional-looking website.

I'm not sure if this builder satisfies the needs of customers who want to run e-commerce websites. They are likely not to have a shopping cart feature

Daniil K.

Most intuitive website builder

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With this tool I wasn't afraid to spoil something as 90% has already been down for me. Plus, I loved the sample content in website templates. It speeds up website creation as you don't have to spend ages thinking what text to write or what image to add.

The tool works best for rapid idea validation. We wanted to test a landing page with an offer targeted at a particular group of people. With Weblium, I created a complete page in just 40 minutes, and it looks really nice, especially given the fact I'm far from being called a designer. The same landing page would normally need at least a couple of days and a reliable designer who won't miss the deadline.

I'd allow a bit more customization inside the blocks as sometimes you really have to change the order of elements to draw the attention to one of them. However, due to the simplicity, it is a lot harder to mess up the layout.

Valerie T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool to present your ideas in a web format

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More than happy with Weblium functionality in the free plan. You can use almost all the features without ever paying. Plus, I loved the overall user experience - everything seems very logical.

Weblium provides a fast and simple way of building a website. That's the first time I didn't have to spend hours getting to know the interface. I just logged in and started working. It's awesome since I often use website builders to create visual presentations of my ideas or reports, and it used to take a lot of time.

I had some questions as to where to find certain settings but the support team helped me figure it out.

Elena D.
Mit Google übersetzen

A great alternative to more famous website builders with a good price tag

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A really good product for those who want to get a quality result without spending a fortune on custom web design. For me, it worked especially great while I was creating separate product pages for different audiences. Thanks to on-click events, I could track most actions and use it for A/B testing splitting traffic between two alternatives.

I might well call it the first truly do-it-yourself website builder. You don't need to hire a person who knows something in web design or site builder functionality. Integrations, SEO settings, on-click events and so on are very easy to use.

Lack of certain integrations with email automation tools and CRM systems. In most cases, Zapier would do the trick. However, I can pardon you thanks to the

Most intuitive web builder

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a satisfied customer. Building landing pages has never been easier for me.

I've used many web builders before this, and personally, I feel that Weblium's builder is the most intuitive one yet.

There is no way for me to export the website that I have built with it at the moment.

Kate K.

Modern website in less than 1 hour

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best website builder in terms of value for money.

You can create websites and landing pages literally on the fly. I managed to build a landing page with content in 1,5 hours and that was my first time using this platform.

Sometimes, I felt like there could be more templates with alternative versions for popular business niches, like IT and marketing. At the same time, those that are available are really high-quality so I guess they take quality over quantity approach.

Alex K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good choice for small business website

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Weblium completely suits me. No brainer for small business websites. Very fast, easy, and affordable.

I really like the ease of use. Pre-designed blocks provide great structure. Doesn't require any web development experience. Perfectly works for a small business website.

I'd wish there was an integration with some email marketing tools. Overall there's really not too much I dislike.