QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Erfahrungen

Blake
Blake
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Value for the money is incredible

Bewertet am 23.11.2019

Great, would recommend! Any sort of business needs accounting software, and your business should use Quickbooks. If given the choice, we would use this again.

The seamless integrations, technical (both IT & Accounting) support, and intuitive user interface provides a great experience for automating a small or midsize operation

It loads slowly -- I feel like Quickbooks constrains the amount of servers it dedicates to this platform. There are businesses that have far more transactions that we, and it still takes a while for reports or pages to render.

FreshBooks, Sage 100 und Microsoft Excel

Warum QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise gewählt wurde

Ease of use and separation of systems. Sage is great for large, industrial ERP uses. Quickbooks is better for small, nimble divisions.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Sage 100

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The automation and integrations. Our transactions book seamlessly and we don't have to spend a lot of time on non-value add activities such as month end reconciliations.
  • Branche: Internet

Great Value for the Price

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Overall, my company has been happy with our switch to QuickBooks. We previously used Netsuite for our accounting software, but the subscription fees were outrageous and the features were difficult to manage and execute. QuickBooks offers what we need for a very reasonable price on a user-friendly format. I would definitely recommend this to small businesses who do not need a lot of advanced functionality.

The QuickBooks software is very affordable with lots of good out-of-box features. AR and AP functions are very easy to use for novice users of the software. There are a lot of templated reports that are very helpful for weekly and monthly accounting tasks (Payroll, Vendor Payments, Sales, etc.). The software also allows you to add on a variety of additional features through plug-ins, which you can access for a nominal monthly fee. For example, the BIll.com integration is excellent for paying your vendors online, eliminating the need for mailing out checks each month.

The biggest issue with QuickBooks is their customer service department. Whenever we have issues that cannot be resolved by an internal administrator, it takes days and sometimes weeks before an Intuit rep returns our messages. We've been using the software a little over a year and have already been passed around to several different account reps. At one point, their response time was so poor I had to request a different rep. The other thing I find cumbersome with the software is the sales reporting. While the templates are helpful, I often end up with a lot of superfluous information, and the reports are not very malleable, even once exported to Xcel. This is an area I feel could be greatly improved with minimal effort from Intuit.

Jon
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

'Enterprise' Appellation Undeserved

Bewertet am 12.4.2017

The unfortunate fact is that a QB Company file can become corrupted at any time for numerous reasons, and once corrupted your primary option is to submit the file to the Intuit Data Recovery team, who inform you that their repair effort will take up to three (3) business days, during which time your business operations are effectively suspended. My advice is to consider carefully whether your business can recover from such a disruption before betting its future on QB as a business operations platform.

QuickBooks does a fine job with basic accounting functions, is relatively easy to use, and the report suite is more than adequate for small businesses.

QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing & Wholesale version simply does not work as advertised, as two examples among many will demonstrate. QB offers 'Advanced Pricing' functionality which enables the user to define and apply pricing rules across their client roster and inventory items list. These rules are intended to allow the QB user to apply a 60% across-the-board discount for clients Ajax and AAA, while clients Acme and Consolidated receive that same discount plus custom pricing on items X, Y, and Z. However, after the pricing rules have been applied and those clients are being billed, changing the invoice or ship date results in the deletion of the shipping cost line-item, and changes to the pricing of items on the invoice. Research with QB support revealed that Advanced Pricing suffers from a bug that was known to Intuit for at least 1 month prior to when I invoked the Advanced Pricing functionality, and a full month later Intuit has been unable to remedy the bug. After invoking the 'Advanced Inventory' feature-set, which automatically creates a drop-ship warehouse site, I learned that product being purchased from a supplier and shipped directly to our client was being removed by QB from the count of physical inventory resident on our premises. Intuit tech support rep's response was (paraphrased) "That doesn't seem right, but I don't know much about Advanced Inventory - you should call back tomorrow morning, as the day-shift staff have more tenure and are more knowledgeable".

Heherson
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Try it to believe it

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

Oh..I can't explain my experience.the only thing that I can say is..excellentTry it,and believe it

My very like most about quick books desktop is the very convenient than to other desktop.fast and easy to use..very helpful now a days to our daily needs

Nothing to improve.Because its very nice for me and hopefully to others too

Martin
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

QB REVIEW MARTIN

Bewertet am 31.1.2024

The user interface is really friendly as compared to other accounting softwares

Sometimes it’s pretty slow I believe it can grow in that aspect

Joseph
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good platform for small business accounting management

Bewertet am 12.2.2024

Easy to set up
Tremendous functionality

Sometimes it feels a little clunky, but most of the time this is not an issue.

Rebecca
Rebecca
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 31.1.2024

I enjoy using the software and it saves me a lot of time.

I enjoy using the software and it saves me a lot of time.

I appreciate that the system connects to the other systems that we use. I am able to synchronize data without manual intervention.

Some of the custom reporting is hard to set up.

Victoria
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

I use QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise for managing my business finances in an organized way.

Bewertet am 24.12.2023

Great for tracking expenses and generating financial reports, helps in streamlining the accounting process.

Limited cloud-based access, can be challenging for beginners without accounting experience.

Gokul
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Review for QuickBooks Desktop

Bewertet am 25.12.2023

It's very important and popular for business owners even who running there small business, A small business owners can get a Big Helpful software!

It's a online Accounting Software for small business which helps many small business owners, they can also invoicing and track their expenses which is most helpful.

Here has a popular add-on is the payroll feature which I like mostly.

Yoosuf

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Bewertet am 24.12.2023

Very easy to use the interface and to make invoices and quotations for customers

Sometimes accessing the company it takes long time to load but other than that its all good.

Jane
Jane
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Worth the price tag

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

I started out learning QuickBooks on the desktop version for a previous job, and the software has come a long, long way since then. The online version is well organized, easy to use, and in the three years I've been using it I've never run into a single glitch.

QuickBooks online gives me one place to track everything related to money for my small business: income, expenses, taxes, and payroll. It's easy to set up and use, and I like knowing that even when I'm not paying as much attention to some of the bookkeeping as I should, it's still being tracked for when I have time to get to it.

It's a little pricey and the help/FAQs aren't always that helpful, but those quibbles are greatly outweighed by how easy and useful it is.

FreshBooks

Warum QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise gewählt wurde

At least at the time I made the switch, FreshBooks didn't support expense tracking or tax software integration.

Zuvor genutzte Software

FreshBooks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

One of the things that makes QB worth the price tag is that it includes *everything* a small business needs. Rather than having to track income, expenses, taxes, and payroll in separate places, everything is linked and organized in one place.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Quickbooks is still the best for small business, despite its shortcomings

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

Overall, Quickbooks is great for small business, particularly those that have all employees on-site. If you have employees off-site or want a third-party (accountant, for example) to have access, you may want to plan ahead of time and determine if Quickbooks is a great fit. There are third-party apps (QBOX) that can help off-site employees access it, but there are limitations. Otherwise, you need IT to help you set up servers or pay higher prices to Intuit for their customized solutions. That issue aside, Quickbooks is a great product after you get past the learning curve.

Quickbooks is universally known, compatible with many banks and third-party apps, and can be quite helpful for small businesses. You can customize reports, memorize transactions, and make use of many other time-saving features. Once you get comfortable, you can very quickly manage your accounting and see where your business stands. Also, since it is so popular, there are numerous websites that share helpful tips and tricks.

There is a steep learning curve for most users. You will not feel comfortable with it for the first few months. Since it is so popular, however, you can search for nearly any task and find several websites that explain how to perform a task. As a CPA, sometimes I just wanted to see the transaction behind the curtain and it can be difficult to see that. Also, remote access for an external accountant or off-site employees is cumbersome and can require paid assistance.

Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Quickbooks online is very limited in capabilities.
Stephen
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, not written or tested just inflicted on the user base

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

This product really isn't of merchantable quality, in the UK in probably contravenes the sale of goods act. I'm constantly calling support which is something that I never ever had to do using the desktop version. when you call support about something that they've caused as a result of one of their upgrades you're told basically fix it yourself they take no responsibility support is truly appalling

absolutely nothing, QuickBooks online is not a patch on the desktop version which was stable and served me well for 15 years

absolutely everything, is unstable each release or upgrade on their system brings in new bugs and features that you weren't aware of. For example the previous payroll required you to write manual expense transactions in order to get the money from your bank account was the desktop version never needed that. when you're entering a bill or an expense if you over type the code in create a new expense code for you so you end up with multiple codes within your chart of accounts the screwing up your accounting.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Software that any accountant could not live without

Bewertet am 22.8.2018

QuickBook is the one of the top accounting software. It greatly deals in assisting with fixed asset
management, billing and invoicing of income, payroll management, bank reconciliation and others. As
an accountant, I have used this software since I can remember. Not only that it is capable of more than
enough tasks than any other software I have personally tried, but is very user-friendly as well. The
monthly starting price was easy to keep up with and not financially draining at all when I used it before I
started working at an institution. The current institution and team I am in highly suggested QuickBook.
The availability of tech support 24/7 is a plus for our trainees. QuickBook can also be great for any
starting businesses; it tracks invoices, payments, expenses, amongst others.

A limitation with the number of characters in names, titles, or products is one of the problems I have
faced upon using this software. Being unable to name two projects similarly is also a difficulty at times,
since most clients and products have same names. Although these cons may seem fairly important, it is acceptable. The pros, and the usage of this software is far more superior than its cons.

Antwort von Intuit

Thanks for taking the time out to leave this review. I'm delighted to know we're doing our part to keep you on your business on track, as we're proud to be backing you.

As you mentioned, you're a seasoned QuickBooks user, and I appreciate your loyalty to us. It'd be my pleasure to pass your expert feedback along to the Engineering Team, as they use your suggestions as inspiration. Increasing the characters and providing more flexibility in naming projects are brilliant ideas, so I'll forward your comments to the developers directly.

Before you go, I encourage you to bookmark our Blog (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). We use this space to post about new and coming product enhancements. Many of them got their start in the feedback channel because when you speak, we listen.

Javier Victor Marian
Javier Victor Marian
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

And standard software for accountant in the US

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Like I said, its the choice by default on software for financial at your company in the US. Great and easy to maintain with a simple but perfectly working backup option.

QuickBooks went to be a simple software to be the most powerful and almost "by default" software for accountant in the US. Anything you need you have it in there, or they have a module for it. What I love MOST of them is that despite that they added a lot of functions, they keep the data files simple. The backup process its easy, and restore too. I have some customers with problems on their server and was like Reinstall windows/ quickbooks/ restore. And it started with all the info like nothing happen. You can even install QB and just paste files from the older folder and will work. I love that.

I had some problems with the online version, and customer care take a while to resolve them. When an accountant give you access to his/her quickbook online, you enter info but if you change accountant the info its difficult to delete.

Antwort von Intuit

I'm delighted the powerful tools in QuickBooks have helped Infobyte Security Research, Javier. It's affirming to read the software has left a lovely impression on you, and that fixes for Desktop issues have been so easy to achieve. With this in mind, I'll ensure any problems with the Online service are corrected just as simply.

The info in this Community database article discusses adding/removing accountant access: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Account-management/Add-or-remove-an-accountant-user-in-QuickBooks-Online/td-p/186006. Regardless, you deserve customer care that provides quick resolutions. As an alternative to calling in, I invite you to find the product experts on Facebook (Intuit QuickBooks) and Twitter (QBCares). They can handle the technical stuff while you focus on maintaining other aspects of your business. Additionally, these reps can lend a hand with both versions of QuickBooks, as can the Community linked above.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks is my 1st choice for small and medium company!

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

I used QuickBooks a lot. In my current company, we use QuickBook for all consolidated entities in US and internationally. Experience is very positive. Our international locations are able to input monthly data into QuickBooks, timely for consolidation. Our US locations use QuickBooks with a lot of functionality. Reporting is very simple and logical for accountant. It is very easy to generate income statement and balance sheet, double click on any number and export details in Excel right away.

QuickBooks is very widely used and is extremely simple. It just follows accounting login without extra thinking and it is very convenient. You can extract basically anything into Excel in a few seconds. You can double click on any number in balance sheet or PL report and get full details of accounts and then, entries. As for small and medium businesses, it is definitely my 1st choice. Everyone knows QuickBooks. Accountants are hard to find. So, if you use QuickBooks, it is much easier to do recruitment as there are a lot of accountants who know QuickBooks pretty well. So, you can focus on other skills in your recruitment. This makes recruitment for accounting team less challenging. Moreover, QuickBooks is so simple and there is a lot of training provided. I also like QuickBooks customer support - responsive and simple way to address problems. I work for global company with US headquarters and multiple international locations. We use QuickBooks for all entities. I love consolidation function in QuickBooks when it access multiple QuickBooks entities (you just need to input password for each QuickBook company) and quickly generates income statement and balance sheet reports with each consolidated company next to each other. This makes consolidation easy and quick. Overall, QuickBooks is a great ERP!

When your business grows, it eventually outgrow QuickBooks and you need to implement new ERP, such as Oracle or SAP. I can't think of any other issues. QuickBooks is really a good ERP to start with. Also, many companies might not grow to that large corporations which need larger ERP. Also, QuickBooks does not have audit trial (necessary for public companies), but you can incorporate month-end closing password preventing people from modifying prior period records, after month is closed.

Antwort von Intuit

Reviews like yours are why we do this as it's wonderful to read your comments about how QuickBooks has been easy for you to use and implements in your businesses, while still providing you detailed and logical insights from reports.

In regards to your cons, QuickBooks actually has a built-in audit trail report called the "Audit Log". If you'd like to see more about this report, please see the following article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/The-Audit-Log-What-it-is-how-to-use-it/m-p/186180

I hope this helps to clarify the Audit Log report. Thank you again for the lovely review and for being a long-time user of the program.

All the best,
Clay, The QuickBooks Team

Evan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Easy accounting software

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

It does a lot while you do a little. I am able to send invoices, receive payment in different forms, do payroll, file tax forms and make payments as well as much more. It is very user friendly most of the time. I don't ever have any bugs. It let's me spend more time on other parts of my business.

They force you to purchase new software every three years. The customer support can be hit and miss.

Quickbooks Online

Antwort von Intuit

Hi Evan! Business owners like yourself are who we had in mind when designing our software, so we're thrilled to hear that QuickBooks is handling your accounting needs. Whether you're running payroll or receiving payments, you can count on our software to get the job one. To keep our software up to date with the latest security measures and implement new/improved features, we periodically discontinue products. It's a balancing act between supporting older versions and creating new ones.

It's our priority to provide you with a variety of support options to ensure you're taken care of. In addition to phone support, you can also receive assistance via the channels below:

QB Community: http://community.intuit.com/
Email: QBCares@Intuit.com
Facebook: @IntuitQuickBooks
Twitter: @QBCares

Thank you for being part of our QuickBooks family and we wish you all the best!
Jen, The QuickBooks Team

Bryan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great Software

Bewertet am 5.12.2016

I just received this product, and I am furious for two reasons. 1) The outside of the package said that I had to scratch off a label to reveal the license number. My fingernail was not taking it off easily, so I continued to work at it, trying to peel it off. I finally was able to gently scratch off and reveal some of the numbers, but whatever adhesive they used on the label TOOK THE REST OF LICENSE NUMBER OFF WITH IT. You can't install it without a license number, so this rendered the disk unusable. Is it really necessary to make someone have to go through that? All they had to do was insert a regular scratch off surface on the package or inside the package, and there would be no compromise of security. This is just incompetent package design, period.

2) It gets worse!! After going through Phone Menu Hell trying to get a live Customer Service person (outsourced overseas) to speak to me, I was informed that this product will not upgrade my old data files from QB 2011 because Quickbooks only supports upgrades within 18 months after the old product is replaced with the next version. Assuming that is true....the ad presentation MUST MAKE THIS PLAIN AND CLEAR UP FRONT!!! I have looked and looked again, and NOWHERE does it say that this will not update old files. If it did say that, then I would not have bought this product, which obviously is of no use. According to QB Customer Service, I can have THEM install the program for $299 and they will convert the files. Now instead, I have wasted incredible amounts of time on a product that I cannot use...and now have to work out how to be refunded.

So this is not so much a review of the software itself, but rather a warning to others who are upgrading from anything older then QB Pro 2014 that you may have a lot of difficulty retrieving your product code and you may not be able to convert your existing files to work with the new program. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY!!! ]

Ease of use and able to get all my financial documents in order

Getting to reveal the install code is hard be careful when scratching off not to take numbers with it

Brenda
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quick Book Review

Bewertet am 27.10.2019

Using QB made my life a lot easier in terms of my work and allow me to do a lot. it tracts our finances well and able to return the mistakes that companies making in tallying the accounts. it practically made me feel as i am really an accounts because the basic accounting is very easy to learn despite if you are a beginner in this software. The details in the board are very well written and understand easily without going in any training. it is perfectly very helpful.

Aside from Its easier to use even if you doesn't have the accounting background, it keep things in order. It helps you understand the basic book keeping the reports about finances and the invoicing is a lot easier to do on this software. I thank this as i am able to connect with the financial status and bank qualifications without committing any mistake.

QB is not compatible with all the banks and not able to inform you if there are problems with the connection. They should upgrade some details to be able to catch up with the trends as other establishments are upgrading their accounting software. I have difficulty also in using our cheque printer as its always occurring the network not compatible with the software note.

NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Its practically difficult to understand

Antwort von Intuit

Hi there, Brenda. We believe in simplifying the functions and tools in the software to make your job easier. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed using QuickBooks. We'll continue to help lighten he work load! Our developers are always on the lookout for ways to improve the software. You can keep up with what will be included in new updates by viewing our Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv

Thanks for a great review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Joseph
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

CUSTOMER SERVICE HELL!!!

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

Very little benefit. Had to migrate to a more secure, supportable platform.

Very little benefit. Had to migrate to a more secure, supportable platform.

Ease of Use, only. Ease of Use, only. Ease of Use, only.

Although the software is relatively easy to use, there is no security over accounts, cost centers and posted transactions (you can change them whenever you want to ...this month, next month, next year!!). To import data requires a third party app; no available CSV or Excel import feature. Reporting is terrible.

But the worst is when there is an issue with the software you go into Customer Service HELL. Whenever a problem occurs with the system (we use enterprise version hosted by Right Networks), you go into an hours long, days long process that will absolutely drive you nuts. It takes forever to get routed to the right individual (enterprise versus desktop versus online, so on), and then the fun begins. It takse a minimum of 2 hours to solve any problem (which occur frequently) such unknown subscription issue, unknown licensing issues, unknown credit card issues, etc.

Antwort von Intuit

Hi, Jospeh. Thank you for your honest review. We'd like to provide some info in hopes of improving your thoughts toward the software. To secure your books, you have the option to set up restricted access to avoid accidental edits. The following article offers info on this process (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1773838). For details on importing with CSV or Excel, this link is a great place to start (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1764731). Lastly, if you decide to give QuickBooks another try and need an extra hand, we invite you to check out the Community. Here, you can browse a variety of how-to articles and receive guidance from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members (https://community.intuit.com/).

We wish you the best!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Small business person's perspective of QB Pro 2019 and prior

Bewertet am 1.10.2020

Overall, fairly positive. Bit stressful if don't understand newly added form questions or when upgrading to a newer release

Being able to quickly design a reusable invoice template, quickly setup new customer profiles and get invoices printed to PDF and emailed out using a laptop computer was enormously helpful, especially during business travel times before Covid-19 struck. The e-Filing feature (form 941,etc) also eliminated having to make post office trips. The biggest benefit was that the accounting firm I work highly preferred using QB backup files to transmit company info, so they could immediately get to work on tax forms for me.

There are occasions when:
(1) On screen forms change, which require the user to "know" what is meant by a vague phrase (that a non-accountant would be confused by). Making some of the text into a hyperlink to popup a clarification would be helpful and easy to implement, without cluttering the screen with detail that others don't care to see.
(2) Sometimes, I have already filled out a quarterly IRS 941 reconciliation form. Then while in the middle of e-Filing it, QBooks suddenly tells me it cannot proceed because I should have downloaded new forms updates. If it had instead proactively checked during my filling out the form to start with (because I spent 15min filling it out), that would have made more sense than waiting until I was finished and sending it out.
(3) Each time the software becomes obsoleted in 3 yrs, it just locks up. I usually get an email a few months before offering a discount to upgrade...but not actually advising a date when the software will lock and become inactive. Adding a deadline to the email would be appreciated. Each time our QB checks for updates on the Intuit server, that is an opportunity to capture our release# and base your mass emailings on a data extract which includes the end of life date for that release#.
(4) When upgrading to newer versions, there is no way to selectively exclude outdated vendors + trxns.

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Just say No-to-It

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

This is software on life support. Intuit is rapidly investing in online. I switched to Quickbooks Online, by the way and LOVE it. I tried to use the desktop "enterprise" version because I needed some advanced inventory and reporting features. Worst decision ever. They didn't work. Spent 5+ years trying to find a work-around. Finally Intuit made it possible to migrate to Quickbooks Online. It worked really well and I'm a happy camper now.

It mostly worked, some of the time. I was able to transfer my data to Quickbooks Onine.

The General Ledger worked most of the time, however, about every-other month the Balance sheet would be out of balance and require a rebuild. If you were to list out every feature of QBE, I would be able to find a problem with it. This is the Frankenstein of software. Every "enterprise" feature is just someone else's software poorly glued onto QB. Calling this software Enterprise is a flat out lie and Intuit should be ashamed. Basic features cannot be changed without all users logging out of the system. Most of the "advanced" and "enterprise" features don't work as advertised. Cash flow reports were NEVER accurate.

NetSuite

Warum QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise gewählt wurde

Was looking for the ability to integrate software

Price
Mevasoa Benjaniaina
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Review

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

Anybody in any way shape or form associated with independent venture bookkeeping realizes the name Intuit and its revered QuickBooks stage. However it started zeroing in its showcasing on a cloud-situated rendition, named Intuit QuickBooks Online, where it's confronting intense contest, Intuit stays an unbelievably solid brand and even games the midrange partner we're auditing here, called QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise release. This form of the product covers midrange bookkeeping, including general record, and stock administration, and it's authorized per seat, with costs starting at $1,100 each year for a solitary seat yearly membership. With various memberships accessible to get to various degrees of usefulness, including Advanced Reporting, Advanced Payroll, and various levels of help, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise clients can plan arrangements that are genuinely all around focused on for explicit necessities. In any case, a restrictive data set, a genuinely low max-client limit, and a dependence on its client local area for assist documentation with keeping this framework somewhat behind Acumatica and Intacct, the current Editors' Choice victors in this class.

You can likewise pay for the membership consistently, starting at $75.60 each month for a solitary seat permit. The vast majority of the little and average size business (SMB) applications inspected in this gathering run on top of uncompromising information bases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or SAP HANA.

Simple to-explore process menus.
Recognizable (UI) for current QuickBooks clients.
Tremendous client local area.
Basic structures and report customization.
Enormous number of standard and contributed reports.
Brilliant import capacities.
Brilliant joining with Sales and Purchasing.

Offers possibly Average Costing whenever obtained without Advanced Inventory include.
No Economic Order Capabilities.
Fundamental Low Inventory alerts.
Versatile up to 30 clients.
Exclusive information base.
No evident focal documentation.
Versatile access just with an extra help.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great overall, but a bit much for beginners and those without accounting experience

Bewertet am 23.6.2018

Everything you need comes right out of the box. QuickBooks holds your hand as best it can when setting up a company from scratch. Most novice users with a little bit of accounting experience will appreciate the ease of setup when starting from scratch.

The ability to customize your company is nearly endless. QuickBooks has every feature and function you could ever want in accounting software for a small to medium sized company. The reports are great, the way it can autofill for you almost everywhere, and the home screen is very easy and makes total sense.

I like that QuickBooks is industry standard, so you can find helpful videos, tips, and tricks, all over the internet.

If you have no accounting experience, you can very easily get lost with QuickBooks. Yes, it does a fairly good job of holding your hand, but many times you have no idea what the next step needs to be and sometimes you just have to guess. Those times are few, but can sometimes be critical (like getting a deposit to show up on your account register after getting paid.)

QuickBooks is not very fast to start and the auto backup on exit function is not intuitive to setup. If you backing up to a drive across your network, count on your exits sometimes taking minutes at a time. QuickBooks does not handle file open, close, and backup requests very quickly. I don't know why it is so slow at those actions, especially across a Gigabit network, but know going in that file operations are slow.

QuickBooks will absolutely HOUND you about buying additional services. I haven't found a way to get rid of those permanently.

Antwort von Intuit

Hi Joel. For system latency, give the steps at community.intuit.com/articles/1502333 a go. This link is hosted by our Community (https://intuit.me/2rJQ95o), where you can ask questions in a forum and receive answers from QuickBooks reps. Like the article above, you'll also find a wealth of troubleshooting/self-help aids across topics. This is handy when you need to know next steps or have limited accounting knowledge. As another example, this URL tackles adding deposits to the register: community.intuit.com/articles/1583105.

I also encourage you to reach out to chat support on the official Facebook (Intuit QuickBooks) and Twitter (QBCares) the next time you run into a critical issue. I'm optimistic with the provided info, you'll never get lost in QuickBooks again.

Before I forget, I'll dig into removal from the promotional list. When you get a chance, please send me an email at qbcares@intuit.com with more background on the nature of these ads.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

There is a reason it is the #1 small business accounting softare

Bewertet am 16.8.2018

QuickBooks is your best friend if you are an office worker or new to accounting as it is extremely simple to use. If you are a developer working to interface with it from outside systems you will learn to both love and HATE it. All in all I certainly recommend it to all my clients as the benefits most surely outweigh the problems.

- Easy to use, intuitive interface. Even non accountants will be able to dive in and use the software.

- Powerful features and reporting allows you to really see where your P&Ls are sitting.

- Tons of training and support available from a wide variety of sources.

- Import and Export ability allows you to interface with other software or pull data into other programs for custom reporting.

- Ability to interface with outside programs to sync data automatically.

- Allows for tracking of inventory and placing/receiving purchase orders from vendors.

- Gives a decent audit trail on item/customer activity so you can see what happened with your financials.

- QuickBooks is truly incredible, but their database architecture and some of their restrictions are incredibly dated. For example, they limit customer names, product names and several other fields to 31 characters. In today's more complex market it is extremely easy to have product names that are longer than 31 characters and QuickBooks will not let you enter them. They will tell you to either cut the product off at 31 (which can create duplicate names which is not allowed) or they will tell you to rename the product. Neither is good option for most companies. This becomes very apparent when you have customers with the same name, for example John Smith. QuickBooks will only let you create one of them and prevent the other from getting added. Their solution again is to rename the customer by giving it extra characters like a space at the end, or adding a 1 or a 2. But when you are limited to 31 total characters and your office staff then has to make sure that they select the right customer when working with a record, well you can see where these solutions are not really workable either. The pros of the software certainly outweigh this issue and it is possible to come up with internal naming conventions to fix these issues, still with a company the size of Intuit and software as popular as QuickBooks these issues should have been addressed years ago.