Sortieren nach

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Beste Flipbook Software

Bewertet am 28.10.2022

Insbesondere die Möglichkeit iFrames zu integrieren machen Flipsnack zu einem herausragenden Produkt

mir sind keine negativen Sachen aufgefallen

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thanks for the review, Peter. You made our day!

Peter

Die Benutzerfreundlichkeit ist gut

Es gibt keine Nachteile
Die Schrift ist im Browser klein

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hello Peter, Thank you for your review!

Tammie
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

The Best of Its Kind

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

Flipsnack looks better, works better, and is more cost-effective than the competition. It's simply the best digital flipbook on the market.

Flipsnack gives you the print experience in a digital form. You can enjoy flipping through a book or magazine and get the full experience without paper. As a graphic designer, it would be very difficult to run my business without Flipsnack, because my clients would not feel the full value of my designs if they just viewed proofs as PDF email attachments.

Not a dislike, but just an area for future growth: more automation and integration capabilities for auto-generating flipbooks and auto-updating content within the flipbooks, such as page numbers. Flipsnack is actively developing these capabilities and I'm eagerly waiting until they are available.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and feedback! We are pleased to know you like Flipsnack and that you find it so helpful. We are working on the capabilities you`ve mentioned and hope they will soon be available on our platform. ����

Jan
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to Use + Professional Look

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

Overall my experience is very good. I like the final product, it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing, the fact that its an online "book" is novel and makes my offerings stand out. I use my flip books mostly as lead magnets, thank you gifts and bonus content for my online programs. I think they present as high quality and special, better than just a regular PDF to download, and the ability to link and add video really help me integrate other content and give the user a rich experience.

Very easy to upload a PDF and have it quickly turned into a flip book. Background colors and patterns, the ability to insert live links and video, allows for coordinating with my brand and sending viewers to my website or video channel easily. The option to turn off page turn sounds, create gifs, and have multiple formats are great extras. I especially like the ability to have a link to the full screen version without Flipsnack branding or similar publications featured BUT keeping the social share options. This creates a very personalized and professional experience for my clients and importantly prospective clients.

I find the editor clunky and less than intuitive. Simply trying to add a line of text and a link is confusing. You can not simply drop in a text box and type, and then highlight the text and add a link. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out. For example today I tried to add something to an existing page and clicked on the thumbnail of the page in the right hand column of the editor and for whatever reason that little thumbnail image was now attached to my cursor even when using the back button and going to a previous screen the thumbnail was still there traveling with my cursor. It is helpful to be able to go back to an already created flip book to add new links or elements to the pages without having to go back to the original document and then re-upload but unfortunately I find the in program editor difficult to figure out. I use quite a few tools to create documents, graphics and video including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Spark Post, Canva, Word, Google Docs, LibreOffice and more, so the fact that I find your editor a challenge is frustrating.

Hi Jan!

Thank you for taking the time to review our platform.

We're very sorry that you're having a difficult time with the editor. Our goal is and will always be to make work easier.

That being said, we've made note of the thumbnail issue, and will look into it.

If you have absolutely any other issues moving forward, please contact our live chat experts. They will be able to assist you in a matter of minutes.

We very much appreciate your honest opinion!

Eduardo
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Eduardo Lina: My review of Flipsnack

Bewertet am 7.3.2020

It is very good indeed. I have been using the product for the Six-Year Kugel High School for several years. The school management is quite happy with what I have created because it gives us the possibility of documenting lots of school activities in a way that neither Facebook nor the school site does. I have also used Flipsnack to document other learning activities. Flipsnack allows me to share them easily and have the contents organized the way I want to.

I like the different options for creating Digital books/ Brochures , etc. I find the new Flipsnach very easy and convenient to use when I create Digital Books in BOTH Hebrew and English. The same happened when I created Digital Books in Spanish with the old version a couple of years ago, too.

The uploading text feature for Hebrew needs improving. Since Hebrew is written right to left, I have to use the function that moves the text to the right so that sentences begin on the right part of a page. The problem, however, is that punctuation marks still appear as if the writing was done in English / Spanish, etc. (Latin Characters). Sentences that en in mid-line appear as if they were written from right to left. Appropriate fonts for Hebrew might be added, too. I guess the same applies for Arabic writing.

Hey Eduardo,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a great review, and bringing the punctuation issue to light. We were unaware of this problem, but we'll see what we can do to fix it ASAP. We'll keep you updated on the progress.

Brandy
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The best out there!

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Great customer service when I've had questions. Ease of use. Team function is great. Quality looking digital documents with the ability to truly customize what you're publishing. Best of all, it's affordable!

So much easier than other software I've used that's suppose to do similar things. It couldn't be any easier to use and with having a team, the team function to allow others to get in and have User access is wonderful! We love the customization available for Flipsnack documents and the option to publish documents private or public. We love every feature!!

No cons on my end after using other similar software in the past. FlipSnack has been a game changer for myself and my Marketing Team!

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for the review, Brandy. We are glad you like Flipsnack this much!

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good product, but looking forward to future improvements

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

We have a very limited (beta, really) type of "intranet" which is not very interactive and really only allows for links to information, which with all the employee information we need to put out there, results in a lot of scrolling. Flipsnack allows me to condense all those links into a more dynamic and visually engaging product, cutting down on the clutter of our employee self-service website.

It is relatively easy to use/self-teach how to use, and I find the analytics feature useful as we had no prior means to be able to gauge whether or not the information being published was being accessed or read. With the analytics feature, I'm able to home in on what topics need to be better promoted to our employees.

I would like to be able to have more customization ability, such as the ability to size an embedded flipbook (most books are embedded on our intranet and they appear much too small or with too much padding, despite attempts to resize the book in the HTML coding). I'd also like to be able to have the title of the bookshelves appear directly over (or on) the shelf itself so that the shelves could be better organized and easier for readers to understand what topics are on the shelf.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flipsnack

Flipsnack is a U.S.-based company, which was very important to our legal counsel. Also, the pricing was reasonable and team option was very appealing.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that you find the analytics feature useful. Also, when you copy the embed code of the flipbook, you have the option to leave it responsive or set some custom sizes for the embed. Maybe this helps.
Thank you for your suggestions regarding our bookshelf widget. I have forwarded them to our tech team, so stay tuned for new updates!

Lara
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Happy with Flipsnack overall but few improvements suggested!

Bewertet am 25.1.2019

I suscribed to Flipsnack as I had to create a project for my thesis in order to graduate from my Masters Degree. I'm really happy with the outcome and I'll really consider to use it back again in the future. I'd like to say that the customer service is excellent and I think they really take the critics seriously, as when I asked them for the improvements mentioned above, I was really shocked and happy they did truly include them!

Flipsnack is super easy to use, all the tools on both sides of the screen are clearly and well organized as well as nicely introduced. I love the fact that you can either upload your pdf and edit it online or create a whole project from 0. My favourite thing is that Flipsnack provides you with looots of different layouts to create your project (from magazines to photo albums to menus) and that is simply wonderful as it makes you look really pro. I also liked the fact that it allows you to insert videos and links and integrate those (but only in the paid version). Also, it's great that it allows for various people to access the account at the same time so that you can work together while making the changes!

When I first suscribed to Flipsnack, I was shocked that it wasn't possible to write in the text boxes with justified text. There were only 3 options: central, aligned to the right or to the left, but no justified-text, so visually that made a huge impact and I didn't like it at all. I contacted the customer service and asked about it and they were really nice and said they would take that into consideration for their next update, and they really did! Now they've improved a lot since they introduced the option of text-justification. Also, I inquired about GIFs a few weeks later. I wanted to add a GIF to my magazine but realized it wasn't possible. After a little while, they updated that too!! So now it's possible to add GIFs and that's great! A negative thing is that when exporting the whole project into PDF the version is actually a bit poor and things move out of place, but the online version stays great.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

What an awesome review, Lara! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Paul
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Looking For More

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

Good, just want it to keep growing, looking forward to more

I love the start of this software. I think it is easy to use, get catalogues uploaded, love the embedding feature and the ease of access. White label listing really sold this for us, that was a very important aspect although the cost is incredibly high and it may impact how long we have the software. There are competitors that are growing and offering similar features for less. Although we really do love flipsnack

The white labeling disappears in mobile viewing and the flipsnack name comes back (this is our number one con as we pay a lot of money for the white label and most of our views are mobile based.... so its a little sad that the white label doesnt continue into mobile viewing). We would love there to be MORE, interactivity with the catalogues, allowing readers to click more and do more inside the catalogue. The interactivity is cool right now, but still very small in what you can actually accomplish. Also the flashing target buttons are not the best option, if you could make a product tag that is invisible that could be wrapped around a product, that would be ideal. The flashing targets (from a marketing perspective) can ruin an entire look and feel of a layout. If you made invisible areas we could direct readers to click on products. We would also love if flipsnack would create an area (white labeled) where our readers and customers could login and make changes themselves to the catalogues, add their logo, etc without our help

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the useful insights! I will forward your review to our development team, to see how we could improve our platform and implement your suggestions.

Wilfrido
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Convert your PDFs into magazines instantly.

Bewertet am 28.2.2021

Since we implemented the distribution of our newsletters in Flipsnack we can have an analysis of the users who have access to the content, and based on direct surveys with our staff we know that the reading time of the material has increased by more than 40%, having a acceptance of almost all readers.

The ease of use of Flipsnack caught our attention since we started using it a few more years ago, we simply upload our internal monthly newsletter and in a few minutes it is ready to share it with all the firm's staff, being able to make it private only for our use internal and highly personalized.

Sometimes the compatibility of publications on mobile phones is not optimal, and it is something that until now we have not been able to solve with this solution and we return to the distribution of the PDF to solve it. Additionally, sometimes the automatic PDF link detector does not work correctly.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Wilfrido, We are so happy that we were able to help you with the creation, distribution and analysis of your company newsletter. Thank you for your review!
We will certainly take into consideration your feedback. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tuned for more features!

Jeffrey
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Flipsnack provides a turnkey solution that makes my firm look cutting edge.

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

It's ridiculously easy to use and has a high WOW factor. My clients think this takes day to do and that I must be a graphic designer.

I wish they provided more templated background options.

Warum Flipsnack gewählt wurde

Pricing and options

Zuvor genutzte Software

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Adianna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Needs more improvements

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Overall as expensive as a program is it works out for my newsletter but this will be the last year I use it.

I like the different tools available to create a newsletter.

I just like the way you use the name as a pertains to pages which confuses me since I’m American. there are things in the tools that can use an upgrade for a user-friendly approach.

Adobe Acrobat Reader

Warum Flipsnack gewählt wurde

I switched because it didn’t have as many as the tools that Flipsnack has.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flipsnack

Again because it has more things to choose from.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the feedback, Adianna. It helps us a lot!

Sujee

Flipsnack review

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

It has been great. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a simple, yet quality way to showcase any literature, videos or promoting any of their product/services.

You don't need to be tech savvy to get started. There are beautiful templates ready for you and a lot of options to customize. Publishing is simple and the entire process from creating to publishing is straightforward.

Also, love the option to download PDF and JPG versions of the flipbooks. I use it a lot when I'm creating a flyer or poster for a project I'm working on.

There can be minor lags when opening up the flipbook and it would be great if we can get a table of contents widget as an option when building a flipbook from scratch, rather than only having that option available when uploading a PDF.

I would love to see more regular updates with new templates.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Awesome review and awesome suggestions! Thank you!

Lauren
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

First time creating a flipbook -- easy!

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

In general, Flipsnack has been easy to use. This is my first time creating flipbooks. I would love if Flipsnack could also assist with designs and make the editing process easier. It would be great to actually go into my test and make small edits.

All you have to do is create the pdf and upload. Easy to send a link.

The links didn't copy over from the pdf. I have to remember to add them in the finished flipbook online. Also couldn't figure out for a while how to not let clients see our other flipbooks. In addition, difficult to figure out how to edit the flipbook online (rather than deleting and uploading a new one).

Hi Lauren,
Please contact our support about the links situation. If they are added correctly as hyperlinks in the PDF they will be automatically imported in the flipbook, thus save you a lot of time. We'll probably ask for a sample PDF, test it out and see if there's a problem on our end, or we may have suggestions on how to add hyperlinks in the PDF.
We'll also keep your other suggestion in mind, regarding a design service team.
Thank you so much for giving us feedback!

Beth
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Creates clean, professional digital content!

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

All in all, we love Flipsnack. We began using Flipsnack because of COVID-19 because we were looking for an attractive and easy way to add lots of information and engaging content to be able to communicate with our membership while we were navigating our "new normal". After we re-opened we continued to use this program and it has completely replaced our former "newsletter" template that we used in years previous. We have received really great feedback from our Members and feel that it adds a great avenue to compile lots of information in one spot and in appealing formats and templates.

The ability to create a professional looking communication piece for our organization. Being able to easily embed the finished flipbooks directly onto our website. The ability to easily include videos into the flipbooks!

I find that sometimes formatting the text can be a little finicky. Copying and pasting text from an external program such as Microsoft Word, does not always transfer very clean (ampersand symbols get pasted with additional charcters behind). Sometimes the view appears differently when you publish the Flipbook depending on the size of the text box you had drew, but it looked appropriately prior to publishing it.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Beth, We're so glad that we're able to offer up our services in a time like this. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Please contact our support team to help you with your problem. If ever you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Joanna
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good but needs improvement

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

We have been approached by your team a few times if we can have a discussion on how we use it and our needs, since we are a little different of a user. Nice overall, clients really like end result, just wish we can bring the layout end up to our standards a bit more. We have changed our standards to our limitations. Customer service team has always been great.

The product is very easy to use, has a nice effect when viewing the presentation. Love that we can insert video

We use the flipsnack a little differently that your publications. We are graphic and content based, and the typography and layout limitations are sometimes very frustrating because they are too basic. There is also no type tracking capabilities for individual words, if you use the generic spacing, it spaces the whole paragraph. Quite basic stuff and may be good for most of your users, we get it. Just frustrating a bit to us. Many times, we have issues when downloading the code and uploading to another website. We would like self hosting option.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi, Joanna! Thanks a lot for the feedback. We are constantly trying to improve the experience our users have with Flipsnack. So all the mentions you`ve made will be discussed with the team. Also, happy you like our colleagues from customer support. They are always here in case you need them.

• Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Flipsnack is a great online tool to improve your digital footprint

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Overall, it is a great platform and allows us to improve the digital aspect of the business.

Flipsnack is a fairly simple to deploy software that allows for a more professional means of publication, presentation and online catalogues. The online application is quite decently priced if you purchase a yearly subscription and for those that only need the basic elements there is also a neat free version for the above mentioned uses. We loved the ease of use and the great customer service on the platform as well as how easy and secure the payment portal was.

If you are a subscribed member of Flipsnack you will know that there are quite a few unlisted features in the comparisons table before purchase. This unfortunately can be a little misleading and make your decision after payment feel a little "cheeky"... *Hint - just go for the enterprise package if you want access to all the features of the platform such as a personalised favicon and subdomain URL. MP4 files cannot be uploaded to any Flipsnack document unless you are a enterprise member however you can run it videos through YouTube instead, so perhaps start a YouTube channel if you want to use video in you presentations / catalogues. The software can be a little buggy at times and does require a little bit of time and resource to iron out the kinks.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello, Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. We are continuously improving Flipsnack, so stay tuned for more updates!

Georgeanne
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

curriculum desing

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

We have an online atlas we would like to distribute to the educational community in Virginia. Flipsnack promises to be a solution to our distribution and access.

The appearance of the end product--our atlas is absolutely gorgeous and interactive. The ease of publication and the ability to edit and substitute pages online are great.

I would like add text on the page and then add a hyperlink triggered by the text. So far I have not been ablre to figure that out.

Hey Georgeanne!

Thank you for your great review! If you want to add a hyperlink over text, all you need to do is go to the "link" section on the side of your editor, select "hyperlink" in that window, and then place the hyperlink boundaries over the text.

If you have any other questions, one of our live chat experts can help you in a matter of minutes.

Thanks again!

Thomas
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for sharing documents

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

Our documents are really big files, so being able to send the links rather than the files has meant we can now email all our promotional materials to clients really easily!

We love how easy it is to share all of our promotional material with our clients. The page turning effects are really eye catching and the ability to add video content, and enable download is really important for sales.

We want to keep all of our documents unlisted, but sometimes we forget to do this, it would be good to have the option to create default set up's as we also forget to list for download sometimes as well. It is easy to go back and change this fortunately though.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Thomas! Thank you very much for your awesome review. The default options feature is a great idea! We will definitely pass it on to our developing team.

Damian
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Tried the rest, but Flipsnack was the best for my business

Bewertet am 16.7.2020

Allows me to share new products with my customers, as and when I launch them.

Ease of use and the fact that I can reuse the same code and have updated eBooks for my customers

I would like to see some of the extra features included in my package, without having to go premium. I am just a small business and enjoy the features of Flipsnack, as well as the practical uses.

Hello Damian,

Thank you for your review! We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Wendy
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Terrible Customer Service

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

Not pleasant. Again, my magazine is beautiful but the tools that are available to some for growth, aren't available to everyone and there is no rhyme or reason behind their secret decision.

I like the ease of setting up and formatting my magazine. Flipsnack has a great interface for creating. It is easy to embed and can be customized to fit any width website.

They do nothing on their end to help drive viewers. There is an app now but you evidently have to be part of a secret service to have your magazine included on the app. The lack of inclusion in the app is the reason I will be removing my magazine from flipsnack. We needed the app platform for our readers to subscribe and view us consistently. When I talked to customer service about the issue, they did nothing and told me it just wasn't an option for me after not even understanding they had an app. I should have been offered a resolution, and I wasn't. The company itself isn't interested in supporting their customer's growth or giving us the option to create a sustainable product for our customers. Therefore, I'm out.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are sorry if you encountered some issues using Flipsnack. We would love to know more about your problem so please reach our Live Chat support and let's make it work this time.

Sara
  • Branche: Fotografie

Online Magazines for Marketing

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

We have a very focused use for this product (introducing our leads to our various services) and for that, we love Flipsnack. We don't solely use Flipsnack for all our marketing needs, but it's a great tool!

We love being able to create these beautiful online magazines and brochures for our potential clients to really see the whole process of what it's like to work with us. The online products look very professional and the user experience is great. You can make your publication interactive as well, and link out to other content, which is a helpful feature.

It takes a little while to get the hang of using the software and creating pleasing designs. Parts of the design process are intuitive and parts are not.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Michael
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Online Learning

Bewertet am 17.7.2020

With the switch to online education during the global pandemic, my students loved and appreciated the authenticity of reading a digital flip book as opposed to a Word or PDF document.

The only limitations that I experienced is due to the features of the free version. I’ve previously only used the software once a year for a single assignment, but with the current prospect of returning to online learning, I will speak to my school about a paid subscription so that I can fully utilize this amazing software.

Hello Michael,

We are so happy that you and your students enjoy Flipsnack. Offering free classroom for teachers it was our solution to help in this time when we need to be more united. Regarding our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Josh
  • Branche: Automotive

Excellent For Our Digital Magazine

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

Overall, I am very happy with Flipsnack. I use it to easily create magazines so that we can have something fun for our audience and also have more places to advertise. I think this will be a huge money maker for our business as we close more clients.

It was easy to brand the magazine and embed any youtube videos I'd like in it. I can easily find stock images to place in, which is one of my favorite benefits! You can even place them within certain shapes. You can use templates and see some really neat stats like impressions, views, and my favorite... how long they spent on the magazine. Customer service is very attentive and can usually fix my problems or answer any questions that I have. Easy to embed on our website.

While I appreciate the detailed stats, the stats on clicks seem pretty useless and I cannot get a good answer from customer service about it. I have stats on pages where there is nothing to click and stats on pages that don't exist (stats on page 25 for example when there is no page 25 for that magazine). When downloading a CSV of the stats, it makes even less sense and isn't even congruent with the stats on clicks from the website.

Hey Josh!

Thank you for taking the time to review Flipsnack!

We took note of the issue you're having, and the development team is looking into it as we speak. This definitely sounds like an issue, and we want to resolve it as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience, Josh! We really appreciate customers like you!

alexandra
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dale rienda suelta a tu creatividad con Flipsnack

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

Flipsnack me gusta muchísimo, con él he podido implementar un catálogo de productos en mi sitio web con un diseño muy atractivo y profesional. Realmente estoy muy contenta por haber apostado por Flipsnack para las soluciones de creatividad de mi empresa.

Flipsnack es una plataforma con la que puedo ser muy creativa. Contiene muchas plantillas y herramientas para crear revistas, catálogos e imágenes muy profesionales. Además, que su costo es muy accesible a comparación de otras plataformas.

Llevo utilizandola 10 meses y no he encontrado problema alguno. Por el contrario, Flipsnack se ha convertido en mi plataforma favorita para diseñar.

Antwort von Flipsnack Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We are so happy you like Flipsnack this much, Alexandra!