Quali.fit

• Funktionen
Sapir N.

proffesional, accurate and fast

Bewertet am 30.12.2018

The reason I decided to use it is that our daily routine consists of many tedious tasks.
A typical recruiting process requires chasing candidates over the phone hoping to catch them when they can talk. Also, the recruiters get a lot of irrelevant resume, what makes the recruting process longer.

It’s actually not a very appealing process both for the recruiter and the candidates.
For that reason when I heard about Quali.fit I was willing to give it a shot.
Quali.fit promised to provides several benefits for the recruiting process.
Such as better personalized candidate experience, better matching the right jobs for the right candidate, Save our recruiters a lot of time making phone calls and chasing candidates and several more.

1. The most significant advantage is that the system save time to our recruiters. They get to their user candidate that match to the requirements that they defined and are intersting in the position. All they need to do is simply swipe to start the automated process of sending the candidates' resume to the client or notifying him by an email or an sms that he was not approved for the position. Really cool.

2. Our candidates' engagement experience has definitely improved. Candidates usually mention they really like the UX and the fact that it’s a platform in their phone they can access at any time and get the information they need. Also they said that the system is very intuitive and easy to use.

The system does not integrate with our ATS so the recruiters have to open the offers and candidates records twice. Once in our ATS and once in Quali.fit
A bit annoying but not terrible.

Tamar A.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best decision I made

Bewertet am 31.12.2018

A powerful tool, very good value for money. Great matching technology, great UI/X.

Great UX, a very effective tool for candidate engagement. We're now able to maintain a long-term relationship with our candidates and get higher conversion rate for job offerings. A great way to handle large talent pools, better than other complicated automation solutions I've tested. Also a very powerful tool for matching. Easy to implement and easy to use. My team needed very little training/guidance to start using and get results.

I'm waiting for Quali.fit to support WhatsApp messages, which could be an ideal way to communicate with candidates. Their support team said they are working on this functionality so hopefully it should be available for use in the near future.

Yael A.

Our candidates' love it

Bewertet am 27.10.2019

Quali.fit solves a problem we have been struggling with for some time.
We wanted to provide our candidates a more personalized and engaging experience, where they can view their own job opportunities and really feel that we give them the personal service and attention they deserve. The use of Quali.fit helped us automate a lot of the tedious work our recruiters had to handle which helped us increase our productivity while providing our candidates' much better experience and service - in a way we became a recruiting agency that is available 24/7 - and our candidates' love it.

A great personalized candidate experience.
Increase in recruiters' productivity.
Easy to use by both candidates and recruiters - we love it (-:

Our CRM system was not supported by Qualifit and required some adjustments to work with

Antwort von Quali.fit Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Bella B.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for boosting your candidate experience

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Quali.Fit saves time and money by increasing candidate engagement and decreasing our hiring time.
The candidates as well as the recruiters on my team, love the user friendly interface . We use it for every job opening that we have as a go to move.

The onboarding process was very on point so we worked all the issues in the beginning. Whenever we do have problems the support finds a quick solution for us.

Roi R.

Quali.fit for staffing companies

Bewertet am 30.12.2018

Total game changer . Full digital transformation for recruitment agencies. We were able to triple the amount of candidates processed in a few months time

Customer (candidate) experience , ease of use, ability to attract mass amount of qualified candidates for varied positions instantly.

There are several functions I’d like to add to the integration with my ATS. Should be published by next quarter (so I was promised)

Tomer C.

Recruiting- The next Generation

Bewertet am 31.12.2018

They are amazing in any aspect.
Great tech, great people, great product and great service.

1. They created an amazing way to connect with Gen Y and Z in a recruiting process. Finally our candidates get to connect with us using their main way of connecting woth other people- a web app on their smartphone.
2. Finally I have great tech working for me! Their AI is changing how we recruit people.

It’s not that I didn’t like this part, but it takes some work to really get the system to work for you. Some adjustments are needed in the workflow.

Shaked H.

Quali.fit - the professional choice

Bewertet am 15.12.2019

Client-side: Simplifies work processes and speeds up recruitment processes.
User-side: Produces differentiation and pleasant user experience!

Nothing worth mentioned - my overall opinion is super positive!

Thank you very much.

Dror G.

Breakthrough Solution

Bewertet am 3.1.2019

solution design and architecture
ease of use

more functionality is needed but I guess this is coming in next versions.

Doron I.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Refreshing!

Bewertet am 15.12.2019

Trying a new way to reach hard candidates, starting to show results wery quickly. Hope to increase candidates and save time

Well nothing yet, I'm using it for only 3 monthes