ELMO Software

Software für Cloud-HR, Gehaltsabrechnung, Dienstpläne und Zeit- und Anwesenheitskontrolle

Sortieren nach

Kim
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

ELMO learning is great

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

User friendly and great after sales support

it would be good to be able to assign 'course managers' so that other people in the business (other than admins) can manage attendance of specific training in their business units etc.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Kim. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. Your feedback has been passed on to our Product Development team.

Andrea
Andrea
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Improved a lot

Bewertet am 16.8.2021

Very satisfied with the latest version and appreciate the transparency provided for all users across the workforce from planner to user to performance review teams. The interactive aspects within the modules do help to improve engagement with the content (I used to just click past a lot).

Elmo has come a long way in the past few years from both the user and staff manager views. It was a dread in the past and now it provides a valuable and easy to use tool. This latest version has given me the inspiration to consider how this may be better used to facilitate the training of graduate students.

It would be interesting to have a "you might like" or optional courses section so that employees etc who might be looking for other areas to grow in can elect to do optional training for example in a university context a person from one of the Arts disciplines might like to learn more about animal care and ethics and thus want to do that module.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Andrea. We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide such a great review. Feedback like yours is crucial to the evolution of our solution. I have passed your feedback on to our Product Development team. We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of ELMO's cloud-based solutions.

Geoff
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

ELMO Payroll Review

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

There are few redeeming features about ELMO Payroll. It appears to have been developed on the run using a 3rd party payroll system most likely from USA

Features that are critical are least developed such as reports from which to compile a general ladger payroll journal for uploading to an accounting system; termination transactions get included in the pay period of termination reports rather then being able to produce an 'extra' pay period; the conversion from existing to new system was as bad as it could possibly get in terms of communication with ELMO, manual data entry when uploading files fails and inconsistency with leave entitlements computation - ELMO expresses annual leave in days and long service leave in weeks - what happened to hours ??

Toby
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent, timesaving and user friendly system!

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

Nothing has seemed to be 'too much' for ELMO; our consultants have taken on all of our feedback and have provided these to the development team for consideration.

ELMO has significantly reduced the administrative time of many processes. This includes areas such as setting up and maintaining employee databases, recruitment processes, and training and development assignments. The system is very user-friendly, with many of our management personnel commending the system on how easy it is to use compared to previous systems and processes.

There are a few small items that I would like to see rolled out to assist in the management of our employee database. The main item would be a function to place an employee on Parental Leave. Ideally this would remove them from the reporting lines in the org charts and have them in a 'floating position' so that they are still counted in our head count and FTE metrics, but don't affect the reporting lines whilst on leave.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Toby. We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide such great feedback. Our customers are at the heart of our business and feedback like yours is crucial to the evolution of our solution. We hope your organisation continues to reap the benefits of ELMO's cloud-based solutions.

Tariq
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great Learning, Good collaboration

Bewertet am 1.8.2021

Very positive

Very positive

Learnings are organized and distributed in a way that it makes it easier for me to navigate and complete my assigned learning.

Searching for a specific training or looking for new / available trainings

Antwort von ELMO Software

Thanks so much for your review, Tariq. If you ever need any more help on ELMO Learning Management, your system administrator can reach out to your Account Manager to work out solutions specific to your needs.

Caroline
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Head of People and Culture

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

I don't feel we have what we were sold. We moved from Employment Hero which I feel was simple and intuitive had all the basic features and was a better system for core HR , however not for onboarding or performance.

The Onboarding and Performance modules are the only good modules we have used in ELMO

There is no option to save pdf's or other documents (emails) in employee's profile , believe it or not, so we have to compile employee files separately which defeats the purpose for the system . After many conversations with our account manager there has been no definitive timeframe to rectify this huge problem. Also the salary doesn't automatically feed to key pay (our payroll system) , so we have to add the salary in both ELMO and our payroll system separately . Setting up ELMO has been complicated. When sending pay or leave related emails the link doesn't work. Again no timeframe to rectifying this problem.

Eddie
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

interaction with this questionair

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

the little I have used it today I think its ok , I am not sure what the benifits will be . time will tell.

very easy to use and understand . However I imagine it is developed in north America and I do question have connected the understand of us people here in New Zealand . I . E there prehaps should be some more flexibility with selecting working job roles and also market sectors to choose from or enter our specific application in job and market approach . I . E , we sell engineering steels to the general fabrication market also the heavy structural steel industry here in New Zealand.

This is the first time to be introduced to ELMO and hats off to our markets people for having the forethought to present this software app for the benifit of our employees.

jurgens
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

safe and secure

Bewertet am 9.10.2022

Great-used ELMO training for my SERT 4 TAC a few years ago

Great-used ELMO training for my SERT 4 TAC a few years ago

Good integration with daily workflow, and compiled in a very respectful towards the learner

Not difficult at all, very understanding and easy to learn

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Jurgens, Thanks for your review. It is great to hear that you find ELMO's Learning Management System so helpful with your training. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Lincoln
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

ELMO work training

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

I have used it for a number of years to keep my learning up to date.

I have used it for a number of years to keep my learning up to date.

its easy and fun to use. I enjoy the interactive aspects. the hover over sections are always interesting to look into. the questions at the end are some times tricky but always informative.

it's a difficult question, because its very streamlined and easy to use. i get reminders and updates. i couldn't say i like anything least or more.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Lincoln. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that you have had a great experience using ELMO's Learning Management System for your training. Best wishes, ELMO Software.

noel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

stress management

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

great for continous learning and imprivement

not able to integrate to the whole range of users.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Thanks so much for the review, Noel! We hope you continue to enjoy ELMO's learning management solution. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Catalina
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best for my needs

Bewertet am 3.8.2021

It's straightforward and the support available makes up for any uncertainty or challenges I have experienced.

The contracts module, if not purchasing the recruitment module, is quite clunky and unclear. There is very limited access to training material on it; luckily my implementation consultant is brilliant.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Employment Hero

Antwort von ELMO Software

Thanks for a great review, Catalina. We love to hear that you are finding ELMO's support and implementation teams and resources helpful. We have also passed on your feedback to our Product Development team.
ELMO Team

Ella
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Confusing feedback on module test/assessment

Bewertet am 6.1.2023

The module is clear, straightforward and provides key information supported with relevant visuals to enhance understanding especially if you are not a non-native speaker of English. Navigation is easy and and progress is recorded and indicated accurately.

I just used the learning module as a required training path from my employer. In one of the tests' questions, I made a wrong choice and scored 75% in my first trial. As feedback is provided immediately, I can see what the correct option is. So I went back and tried it again, choosing the right option as suggested by the feedback from the software. When I did so, my answer was still wrong. So I tried the third time, using my original answer, and it's still wrong. And I tried it again the fourth time using the suggested correct answer, and it's still wrong anyway. I've tried numerous times and now got confused. To be fair, my original answer would to some extent be right as no indication in the modul that the reading would lead to choosing the other options. Given it is a training module, and all information should be made in reasonable ways to allow readers to make intended conclusion or to assume the intended understanding, when the answers or options are hard to guess from the reading, I think the module needs further checking for content validation and construct reliability so the modul test is relevant to the module content. IMHO. Thanks.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Ella, thanks for your review and feedback. Sorry to hear you had issues with that particular learning module, we have passed your comments to our Product Development team. We are pleased you find ELMO's learning modules clear and straightforward. Many thanks, ELMO Team

Vicki
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Easy of People Management

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

All staff that I have had the experience of working with have been extremely professional and helpful along the journey of implementation. Could not speak higher of them as a team.

Ease of use and ability to implement product is very high

You currently don't have the ability to have two managers

Antwort von ELMO Software

Thanks for the wonderful review, Vicki. It is great to hear about how the ELMO team has supported your organisation through the implementation process. Your feedback has also been passed on to our Product Development team.

Kseniya
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

ELMO HRIS: Review Snap-shot

Bewertet am 30.11.2021

Overall, our feedback is very positive and staff across all levels are happy with the introduced HRIS

Great customer support team: very responsive and efficient

Some visibility features are yet to be improved (e.g. display of data, attaching additional data, etc.)

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Kseniya. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. Your feedback has been passed on to our Product Development team. Kind regards, ELMO

Carol
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

We use the standard modules available from ELMO and edit them in the Editor software provided.

Bewertet am 23.5.2018

Easy to use and maintain. Good coverage of learning topics within the 400 topics available.

Good range of topics, covers the basics for compliance and has a mix of information and quiz items all of which can be modified/edited to our company needs. Simple to use and easy to maintain.

While the modules have sound instructional design and get the job done, they are not highly sophisticated or overly glossy. Having said that, we paid for a good solid offering to cover the needs of people on the go, who need to get the information quickly and efficiently.

Margaret

Staff Member

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

I have never had any problems with this system

I have never had any problems with this system

Easy to use and navigate through. I work for an organisation that has implimented this system and once used a couple of times found it very easy to use. It allows you to see all documents for training done, vaccinations etc. Job opportunites.

I don't feel that there is a need for improvement based on what I use the site for.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Margaret, Thank you for the review. We're so glad to hear that you find ELMO's cloud-based solutions easy to use for all your training. Kind regards, ELMO Team

Nathan
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

Very customisable features for onboarding and recruitment modules.

Lack of user friendly editing options e.g. Having to delete an option because you can not edit a field.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Nathan. Thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear your feedback about ELMO's Recruitment and Onboarding modules. We have passed on your feedback to our Product Development team. If you ever need any more help on customisation, you can reach out to your Account Manager who can help you work out solutions specific to your business needs.
Best wishes, ELMO Team

Thomas
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

ELMO Software will benefit your business

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

Staff acquisition and management is the chief benefit I find, other than its excellent functionality as my personal HR-related portal. It is clear, well set up, ergonomic and logical.

The staff management and performance review features are logical and easy to use.

Once enrolled in certain courses by accident, I found they couldn't be removed.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Thomas. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We really appreciate it! We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of ELMO's cloud-based solutions. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Tashi
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

ELMO user friendly

Bewertet am 12.10.2022

I have no complaints yet

I have no complaints yet

Leave management system: Employee can easily have access to their leave balances and apply for appropriate leave with ease. Thats because ELMO shows all the information's.

Don`t know yet. So far, I think this is serving my purpose.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Tashi, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you find ELMO's Leave Management solution easy to use. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Lourdes
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Very functional and user friendly

Bewertet am 2.8.2021

In one quick look you can find what you need. Is very intuitive and easy to use.

I can't find anything I dislike or like least. I use all the features.
Something a little bit confusing sometimes is the days when you request leave but just for a few hours instead of the entire day. Not a big deal though.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Lourdes. It's great to hear your positive feedback about ELMO's cloud-based solutions. We have also passed on your feedback to our Product Development team.

Jen
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

ELMO Review

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

We recently launched ELMO to our company and it is in the process of becoming the core component for training and development. The library has provided a good base and saved us a lot of time, effort and costs in the creation of basic courses as we did not have to start from scratch.
So far, all my interactions with the people who work at ELMO have been fantastic, they are a company that care about their people, and their people really want the products to work for you and your people.

The ELMO library, it gives a great starting point for any business that is wanting to develop ELearning modules.

The reporting needs to be real time, but I believe this is something ELMO is working on.
I also think an Administrator training course on how to create the moving pictures and other cool techniques that are used within the library courses would be useful.

Hasini
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Elmo Software Review

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

It is very easy for me to set my performance goals and manage leave using this software.

Easy to get used to. Gets the job done. Unobstructive.

Sometimes, it takes a while to load some pages. Does not happen frequently.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Thank you so much for your review, Hasini. We are happy to hear you are enjoying using ELMO Software and it is helping to set your goals! Kind Regards, ELMO Team

Tom
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Performance Management (appraisal)

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

people - very nice to deal with - very helpful
system - overall good

people - very nice to deal with - very helpful
system - overall good

ELMO system is very user friendly and people who you will get to deal with are very nice

when designing the system to suit your organisation - you have to think of all the possibilities as it is either hard or not possible to change the formatting once go live until maybe you reach your end of year.

Johan
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Elmo review

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Really positive as I can keep tab on all my paperwork required for my job

Really positive as I can keep tab on all my paperwork required for my job

Very easy to navigate between menu's, very clear from the outset what needs to be done, what is finished and when next task is due e.g upcoming refresher for first aid in my case

nothing in particular, as very comprehensive but at same time easy to use

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Johan. Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying using ELMO Software and it is helping to manage your training. Kind Regards, ELMO Team

Douglas
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great training product

Bewertet am 3.1.2023

My organisation deals with sensitive issues and it's critical that staff are up to date with the latest requirements of roles. This software reminds us when our training needs to be done and how long we should allow to complete each element.

This software keeps me up to date with the training and development requirements of my organisation. I get reminders when new training is available and also when my knowledge needs to be updated

I don't have any negative comments to make about this software.

Antwort von ELMO Software

Hi Douglas, we are so pleased to hear how ELMO's Learning Management System has helped you to keep up to date with your training and development requirements. Thank you for your feedback. Kind regards, ELMO Team