TutorCruncher Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Tim
Tim
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

There aren't too many software providers you'd like to get a beer with

Bewertet am 9.2.2018

Too many to mention! They helped us scale, grow and manage a database of 140 clients and maintain intimate connections.

The customer support on this software is the best I have experienced. We launched our private tutoring service with 0 clients and 10 tutors and they were incredibly supportive and diligent from day 1 helping us towards success. Today they resolved a software error in less than an hour. They've thought of nearly everything in the software and I'm a massive fan of their iconic socket. I understand TutorCruncher is now facing several competitors but I can only give the highest most sincere recommendations.

The software is fantastic, a few nit picky improvements could be: pagination in TutorCruncher socket and ability to create seperate TutorCruncher socket for different types of tutors. BOTH of which I have been informed are coming soon. AKA How good?!

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! Scalability plays a big role in our design philosophy and we are happy to read that we could help you to scale, grow and and manage a growing database of 140 clients. We are continuing to improve TutorCruncher Socket and look forward to you using more of its functionality. Thanks again!

Leila

Fantastic platform

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

I would recommend TutorCruncher to any organization that has a high number of contractors and does not want their software costs to be tied to that. The responsiveness of the TutorCruncher team is also unparalleled.

As an organization with many contractors that work as tutors, TutorCruncher offered the best pricing plan for us. Aside from the versatility of the platform which makes it very flexible in meeting our needs, one of the absolute best aspects of TutorCruncher is the user/customer support. The TutorCruncher team is by far the most responsive team I have ever dealt with as a customer: they are quick to provide fixes and feature updates when requested.

Some features on the platform are a bit cumbersome to use and aren’t as flexible as we’d like them to be.

Michelle

LINKZ TC Review

Bewertet am 9.11.2020

Overall we are happy with the services thus far.

Overall we are happy with the services thus far.

I like that this software organizes our clients and students better than before. I like being able to run our invoice and payment through it as well.

There are some features that I wish were available. For instance being able to make global changes to select areas. I would also like to be able to split a bill between 2 clients separately for the same shared student (ie divorced parents)
I would also like to have the option to have both parents names listed in the student section without having to create 2 separate clients
There also seems to be an issue with the accounting area not being accurate on the Tutor Payment side of things.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your review, it is great to hear that you are enjoying TutorCruncher! We will be sure to pass the suggestions you have made regarding improving billing onto our developers. Thanks again!

Timothy
Timothy
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Amazing team and great piece of software to work with

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

TutorCruncher have been a fantastic team to work with, very helpful in their suggestions and responses, very willing to listen to feedback, and are constantly making improvements to their products and services. Looking forward to continuing to work with and use the software in the years to come.

As a developer, it has been both easy and fun to write extra utility functions to integrate with the TutorCruncher APIs (https://github.com/unegma/tutorcruncher-utilities)

As with any piece of software, there are always features and functionalities which are still in development, but we are excited to see where TC will be in a year or so, and we are well on the way to giving 5 stars.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hi Timothy, Thanks for your review, we are very happy to hear that you are enjoying using out API. As I am sure you are aware, we are under constant development, we too very excited about big features our team are working on behind the scenes!

Julia
Julia
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Excellent software with first rate support

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

Saved me a huge amount of time.

Saved me a huge amount of time.

I am an accountant specialising in the tuition sector and many of my clients use TutorCruncher. The accounting side is excellent and the integration with Xero, Stripe, GoCardless and Telleroo works very well. I have used other tutor management software over the past few years but have found TutorCruncher to be the best by a long stretch. The support is outstanding. I have requested specific reports and features in the past and the TutorCruncher team have been very accommodating.

If you have very specific invoice requirements (especially if you require very tailored invoices) then make sure that TutorCruncher can accommodate this. Although this might be a limitation of the accounting software (Xero or Quickbooks Online) rather than TutorCruncher.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hello Julia, thanks for the fantastic feedback! We are very proud that you found TutorCruncher better than other softwares. We are happy that you can now manage your accounting business more efficiently by integrating TutorCruncher with other systems such as Xero, Stripe, GoCardless and Telleroo. As you know, we want to offer excellent support, it's nice to know that we are doing it. Thank again Julia for your amazing review!

Claire Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tutor Cruncher is a game changer.

Bewertet am 15.9.2023

I am impressed with Tutor Cruncher. It has many functionalities and I am sure I have not scratched the surface yet. We are delighted that we have moved to this new system. Thank you for all the help getting us up and running within our tight deadline.

Split payment functionality Online support for three month/ video support on demand.Willingness of the development team to consider new ideas/ improving the platform.Separate branch can be added. Global log ins for tutorsAutomations are amazingTemplates are AWESOME

No option to pull forecasting data.Stripe tale 7 working days to process payments + 2 days deferred payments - this has upset some tutors.I cannot schedule term time only lessons for the whole year.Development takes a long time but worth it.Support for tutors would be amazing.No break down on tutors pay as to which business paid which amount on payment notice.It would be great to have to option to adapt the templates before sending rather than editing the master each time. Our jobs vary a lot so it would be good to have that flex.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software; the single platform where tutors, managers, clients and students can refer to

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

Central platform for all parties concerned in a tutorial company.

Central platform for all parties concerned in a tutorial company.

- Functionality - creates and records lessons accurately
- Feedback system - especially fits with our business

- Ease of use - it's sometimes confusing when you want to edit previous lessons, such as deleting them, changing their feedbacks and such. Sometimes you can click into a lesson that says "Editable" but then you cannot delete it. Would be better if the rules around how lessons can be cancelled/deleted are more clear.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hello there, thank you very much for your review. We are glad that TutorCruncher helps your business to manage different areas of the business, such as managing relationships with your tutors, clients and students. It is also good to know that you find the lesson report system useful when you record lessons. If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCruncher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!

Emma
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Reduces workload and improves efficiency

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

TutorCruncher has dramatically reduced my workload and made all of our systems so much more efficient. Easy to use on your phone and easy for clients to use.

There are a few things that could be developed such as; tutors being able to assign unavailable time as well as available, client and student profiles syncing to reduce data input etc

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung

greatly increases efficiency

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

The ability to charge client's cards on file helps tremendously. This limits payment reminders to only the clients who insist on charging their card themselves. Saves lots of time and stress dealing w/ cash flow issues.

I wish I could use it to pay my tutors directly. I realize they're in the UK so their must be some issues with facilitating payments in the US.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hi, thanks for leaving us a wonderful review! Our solution is tried and tested for helping companies overcome cashflow issues with automated client billing, so we are thrilled you have been able to make us of this. We are working on a direct deposit functionality to pay tutors to be available worldwide, not just in the UK, so stay tuned for more!

Oscar
Oscar

Excellent support and a platform that is developing fast. Would highly recommend.

Bewertet am 19.3.2018

Integrated system for hours and for bills make it a very good customer experience. I like the fact that parents can log in to review their total activity.

Is slightly clunky navigating through screens. When you are going through numerous students or tutors you have to click back and forth.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hello Oscar, thank you very much for your review. We are really glad that TutorCruncher is an excellent system that help to run your business efficiently. We are also happy that your clients like TutorCruncher and parent can log in to review their activities and lesson planning. We are working to improve the functionality of the system, and we try to adapt TutorCruncher to the needs of our users. Thank you very much for the review Oscar!

Sarah

Impacting our productivity

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

The team at TutorCruncher are responsive and provide support in a variety of ways. Their knowledge base is really user friendly and the team members themselves have consistently made themselves available to provide specific support and respond to queries as we have made them. I very much appreciate the collaborative approach, particularly in relation to the development of new features and system improvements.

TutorCruncher has made a significant difference to our activity as a business - a range of functions that have really helped us to centralise information, run and provide analytics for a range of stakeholders and have robust records for delivery, client payments and tutor payments etc. Functionality such as the creation of enrolment forms that can be embedded onto our webpages has improved customer experience significantly.

There are some nuances to the software that we didn't necessarily appreciate the value of in our initial set up phase, which we are now backtracking on!
It would be great to have the 'availability' function track across all branches within the organisation so that branch managers can see the full picture of tutor availability.
Similarly, it would be great if there could be a process of cloning/duplicating JOBS - this would be a major timesaver for the way that we use the system currently.

Hi Sarah,
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Pascal
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tutoring software review

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

Overall experience is really good. The support team is always available and very responsive. And for the price, TutorCruncher is an amazing investment. All the other softwares that I found online were way more expensive, either charging based on the number of tutors, or wouldn't have all the functions needed. I found that TutorCruncher was the best because it had all the functions I was looking for being a tutoring company with booking, scheduling, tracking, and accounting all becoming automated. It is an amazing software for tutoring companies.

The best part of TutorCruncher is the accounting. The automatic charging of clients through card payments, along with the auto generated invoice works really well. Clients only have to put in their card once, and after they are automatically charged by the system. The mass emails also is great because it eliminates tedious emails to clients that one would have to send manually, and keeps clients in the loop/up to date. The tracking of how much each tutor needs to be paid works really well so tutors can be paid at the end of the week/month, or whatever time frame.

The integration was a little difficult, just making sure everyone adjusted to a new system with accounts and booking lessons. It was a big change. However, it is totally worth it because once you transition totally to TutorCruncher, it works really well on a large scale. There are some bugs in the software that can be annoying, but TutorCruncher's customer service is very helpful in resolving issues.

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review! Glad to hear the accounting features within the platform have helped manage your business. We look forward to continue working with you in the future.

Chase

Tutorcruncher is definitely an improvement from our previous software for tracking employee...

Bewertet am 17.3.2018

It is very user friendly! My staff required very little training to learn how to use and implement it. Same with clients once they are sent the link to create their profile they are able to do it with ease as I haven't heard one complaint. Also, automatic package tracking is such a bonus with Tutorcruncher! I also appreciate that you can customize reports for sessions by targeting specific areas for feedback that our tutors and coaches fill out. This helps us increase our quality of service.

When adding new appointments using the calendar, I wish you could double click on a day to then be prompted to create a new `lesson on the day clicked on. This would further increase efficiency when inputting schedules. It would also be great to be able to mark lessons complete with ease directly from the calendar page. Another thing is deleted appointments it would be great to more easily recover them than having to search through ALL previously deleted lessons; ideally I'd like to go to the job, see the deleted lesson, then click recover to bring the lesson back while I still have the job opened up. Last piece of feedback would be to create more filters (like searching jobs using a tutor filter).

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hello Chase, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. It makes us happy to know that TutorCruncher is easy to use and even your tutors have no problems in managing and planning lessons with many students. The same happens to clients, once the profile is created they can receive invoices and pay quickly. In this way you can manage your tutoring efficiently and professionally. Thanks for your review!

Adrian

TutorCruncher is Excellent

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

TutorCruncher is an excellent software package that collates all the tutoring information you require in one central place. It has been an invaluable tool to help us provide tutoring to disadvantaged children along the length and breadth of the UK. We have no hesitation at all in recommending TutorCruncher.

The analytic function that provides real time information is truly excellent and allows you to keep on-top of your business. The system also provides helpful integration between tutor payments and billing to paying clients. It provides a fantastic repository for information about tutors, lessons and clients which is absolutely essential for any tutoring business.

The integration between TutroCruncher and our website is not as smooth as it could be. But we have overcome that with other software.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Thanks for the great review Adrian! We look forward to continue working with you in the future :)

April
April
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

An affordable software that is great for business management.

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

I was able to quickly connect my students with tutors that could help them with their specific needs involving coursework.

This software is super affordable and is a bargain when considering all of the extra features that you receive. I am a huge fan of the fact that the software is accessible from almost anywhere using any device including my cellphone. The monthly pricing system is great as it allows my company to purchase a subscription for as many months as we see fit instead of being stuck with it if we do not like, fortunately this software meets all requirements for both teacher and students.

The biggest downside to using this software is the fact that I can not host it on my own domain. I wish that this were possible, but at this time it is not. I also would like to see a cheaper support option initiated.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hi April, thanks for taking the team to leave us a review. We are glad you think that TutorCruncher is priced to give you great value at the same time as meeting all your core needs. We do have an Enterprise price plan which allows you to have your system accessed via your own domain, though this is a premium service which we discuss on a case by case basis. Additionally, our dedicated support service is excellent value for money given the level of insight and engagement on offer. I would encourage you to take a look at these areas!

Stephanie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We've used the program for our small tutoring business for the last 4 years.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

Tutor cruncher is a vital part of our tutoring business.

Tutor cruncher is a vital part of our tutoring business.

I like how there are continual updates to the software with new features being added all the time. I like how easy it is to add sessions.

I would like it if newly created invoices also contained a line that states how much they owe on previous invoices and give a total amount owing for all invoices.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hello Stephanie, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We are very proud that during these 4 years with TutorCruncher you have found it an effective way to develop your business. As you know, we continue to work to stay up-to-date with new technologies and more practical and fast tools. Thank again for the review Stephanie.

Fabrice

Best tutoring platform managment

Bewertet am 8.12.2021

Our business grew quickly and there are no limit on nimbers of students our company can handle.

You have to understand and set it up the right way, one done, it works as a charm.

Some errors sometimes but quickly fixed.
Need to develop the student experience and tools. Such as online docunents editions and organized pedagogical documents f9r the students to come back and revise.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hi Fabrice, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped your tutoring agency expand and grow. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Rushil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very efficient system. Handles all the difficult and menial tasks.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018

Takes away all the admin.

Takes away all the admin.

Quickest and easiest way to create and send invoices. Pipelines structure very effective in determining qualified leads. Broadcasts are fun and interactive and very easy to send targeted broadcasts based on labels.

Integration with websites unavailable. Would like our customers to be able to create an account and book trial sessions without initially getting their details.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hello Rushil, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are really pleased that TutorCruncher has proved so useful in facilitating effective tutoring management helping you with payments and billing. We can confirm that soon customers can book lessons via the website, we are working to create this new opportunity for you and all your users. Stay tuned! Thank again for your review Rushil!

Perry

Tutorcruncher is a great product, I don't know how I'd run my business without it.

Bewertet am 18.3.2018

The features in this product take away the hassle of running my business. The ease of use is great, and the team have thought very hard about what tutoring agencies need.

The search functionality could be better at displaying results in a more user friendly way. Otherwise a great product.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hello Perry, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We are pleased to know that TutorCruncher is helping you a lot in the management of your business, even to say that you would not know how to do without! We are happy that TutorCruncher is easy to use and allows you to perform many tasks. We are working hard to improve the functionality of the system and the search functionality will soon be better at displaying results. Thank you very much Perry for you great review.

Eric

Valuable Tutoring Management Software

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

Ease of implementation, how it takes care of every aspect of running a tutoring firm, and how it's constantly evolving for the better by aggregating the experience of tons of education companies.

No complaints really, we've used TutorCruncher for years and plan on continuing to do so.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hi Eric, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped with different aspects of your company. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Rosamund

Bewertet am 1.11.2021

We're very happy with Tutorcruncher, it helps us manage our volunteers and oversee our current processes.

Tutorcruncher is easy to use and highly customisable when it comes to the emails we send to tutors, the details we need them to fill out on their profiles etc. It also has some highly useful analytics.

While there are some useful analytics, there are some which would be useful but are unable to be accessed. It also isn't always intuitive to use.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hi Rosamund, Thank you so much for your lovely review! Glad the platform can help manage your volunteers & your current processes. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Rhi
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Amazing Customer Support

Bewertet am 15.2.2022

I am very happy for the live chat feature. It is a product that is easy to use, which is especially important for busy business-owners like myself.

It is affordable, easy to use and there is still more to explore with it that I am looking forward to, especially having had the excellent support from the team which is always readily available.
I am pleased that for some of the feature that aren't necessary for a business size such as my own (1 person) the terms are explained so I know whether I will need a particular feature or not.

It could be considered a bit dull-looking but the main focus is that it is functional.

Hi Rhi,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped your agency. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

shawn
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tutorcruncher is good for small business

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

Overall experience is so far so good. The system is kind of stable and easy to use. I will still recommend to my friends.

Very simple design and easy to use, ad also it can be accessed by different devices.

Customer service after been changed to email based, seems even slower and less efficient than before. I would expect this will be less efficient if we follow this current tendency.

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hi Shawn, It is great to hear that you are enjoying our system and would recommend it to others! With regards to our customer service, we try our best to answer all enquiries are quick as possible. If you are looking to get faster support we would suggest subscribing to our chat support feature. Hope that helps!

Michelle

Overall very good. Glad to be using the software over others. Very happy with the customer...

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

The itemisation of activities, that is, that every entry is day and time stamped/recorded for verification. Tutor Socket is an excellent plugin; although tricky to activate on website.

Not as intuitive as could be. Only integrates with Stripe and not PayPal. Takes quite a lot of time to input client...student...job

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hello Michelle, thanks for the fantastic feedback!
We are really glad that you have been able to manage the business much easier!
We think that Socket is a very powerful tool and we¿re glad you agree that it offers huge advantages by letting you integrate your business website with your TutorCruncher account.
We¿re continuing to update Socket to improve its functionality, specifically allowing your clients to book lessons on your website. Stay tuned for more!
Thanks again for the review Michelle.

Carol

We manage our tuition business successfully with Tutorcruncher.

Bewertet am 19.3.2018

Positive elements: Booking, calendar, on-line payment, reminders, database of customers. Great customer service.

It is sometimes not adapted to the needs of our business which operates as a centre. Specifically:
- calendar should show cancelled sessions in red all the time
- negative entries should be made possible on credit requests to adjust to a positive balance

Antwort von TutorCruncher

Hello Carol, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are pleased to know that with TutorCruncher you can better manage and organize your tutors, with this class planning is certainly faster and more effective. We are very proud to know that we are ensuring an effective support. Thanks for your feedback, it is very helpful to hear about ways in which we can improve the system going forward.