SingleOps Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Jack

SingleOps Is "Liquid Schwartz" For Our Business

Bewertet am 8.9.2023

Upgrading to SingleOps has driven massive increases in efficiency: it takes us less time to take a lead, less time to generate a proposal, less time to get work scheduled, less time to get completed work invoice and less time to get paid for completed work. All of those processes were paper-driven for us prior to SingleOps, so utilizing these features in SingleOps have saved us tons of time. We have been able to normalize our pricing by setting up systems of utilizing specific items across all sales reps with costs and pricing built-in. We are able to track labor and expenses on jobs quicker and with better accuracy which results in more trustworthy job costing, which then in-turn, helps drive our pricing methodology. Finally, the data captured in SingleOps helps us evaluate trends over periods of time to drive operating decisions. Do we need another crewmember? Would the time-savings from buying this piece of equipment be worth it? Are we making money working on this type of a property? This information can be looked up quickly and reviewed or neatly exported.

The ability to keep jobs organized by items used, job type, sales rep, etc. has greatly improved our ability to track progress, schedule work, assign crews, purchase needed materials in a timely fashion, etc. We went from baskets and peg boards full of paper to a clean and efficient system of Job Management that has greatly improved our efficiency and productivity.

Hard to say what my least favorite feature is. In many ways, if there is some aspect of some part of the system that you don't like or don't want to see or use, you can update your experience via functions that allow users to save sorting criteria, for example. So within the Job Management page, if you want to always see the oldest jobs at the top or if you want to see different columns of data, you can make those changes and save the settings so the page will always load this way. When I have come across aspects that I thought could be improved or an experience that wasn't really working for me, I reach out to Support and I am always able to speak with someone who will listen to my concerns and either make an internal suggestion on how to improve something, or even help me to customize my experience or educate me on a particular function to show me how i can properly utilize something i wasn't understanding.

Melissa

A Must Have For Tree Care Companies

Bewertet am 12.9.2023

We've had our ups and downs, but we've found a way to work them out. I'd say without [sensitive content hidden] this season, we would have left. There were too many things not working and too many things that were taking too much time to fix. He's an asset to the SO team and company.

The online invoicing allows clients to pay faster. Being able to type up proposals onsite and have clients sign them before we leave the property. There are a lot of great things that SO does that we don't use yet. [sensitive content hidden] is my main man and when he's not around [sensitive content hidden] is also my savior. I enjoy learning new things about the process that it takes to make SO work and how the new aspects of the software can help our company grow.

The learning curve. [sensitive content hidden] is my main man and when he's not around [sensitive content hidden] is also my savior. The lack of customer service help is the worst part. I'm working on a project right now, and I don't have the time to wait for a day or two before someone sends me an email to read an article that I already read before I reached out. The online people don't seem to want to help much either, so once again. Customer service could use some help.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Jobber und Arborgold

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SingleOps

SO syncs with QB Desktop.
Kathleen
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

TERRIBLY BAD INVESTMENT

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

HORRID. TERRIFYING. APPALLING. THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVERY HAD WITH A COMPANY. AND WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1971.

THE SALESPERSON DID A GREAT JOB OF SELLING US A BILL OF GOODS

EVERYTHING...I WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE PURCHASED IF I HAD HAD A TRIAL FIRST...IT IS THE WORST, AND I MEAN WORST SOFTWARE I HAVE EVER USED...WE HAD TRIALED SEVERAL, AND THEN STUPIDLY PURCHASED THIS...MONEY UP FRONT..THE MOBILE WAS GRIM...NEVER EVER GOT IT UP..PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM..TRAINING SUCKED...I KNEW, ABSOLUTELY KNEW IT WAS A DISASTER WITHIN A MONTH, AND WE HAD TO CHANGE PROGRAMS IN APRIL, AS IT WAS SO BAD WE COULDN'T CONTINUE. WE HAD BEEN WITH SERVICE AUTOPILOT (6 YEARS) AND LEFT THERE BECAUSE OF THEIR CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP. i WOULD SAY THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVERY DONE..BUT IT WASN'T, BUYING SINGLEOPS WAS.

Joe

Works good for us

Bewertet am 21.9.2023

They have been very prompt with their service and always keep us informed of anything that goes on of changes and so on and they seem to know well how to run their program and fix issues that come up. They have very little downtime with their software.

This program offers where you can set up a line item as an optional checkbox that a customer can select if they want work done or not, and it will automatically add the price on based on what you have put in the box. This feature is one of my favorite parts about this program. I really like how the Google Maps seems to be connected internally Somehow when you put an address in and it’ll pop up how many miles you have to that location right away and you don’t have to go separately in and check it.

At first, we started out with an up charge for credit card processing fees and when customers would run their cards the system would automatically insert that charge for the customer then as time went on they later discontinued that feature now we have to figure out how to get it put on line items and it’s really quite annoying.

Jennifer

Tree Service

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Overall, it serves our needs but has room for improvement.

Overall, it serves our needs but has room for improvement.

I like the ease of the program in creating estimates, invoicing, and client databases.

Some vital improvements:- able to print batches of forms such as work orders, invoices, etc. it is tedious to open each one and print- have drop-down choices for regularly used verbiage in estimates- have more flexibility with proposal layouts. There is certain information we would like columns for but crowds the form and would be beneficial for it to go onto a second line or have a layout more useful for. -

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Arborgold

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SingleOps

ease of use and familiar
Jackie

Outstanding Product and Customer Service

Bewertet am 19.9.2023

I love it. I love the program, the people, their mission. It is a bit "much" for our company in that there are lots of tools we don't even use, but I know we can grow into the program. We have already seen results in better time management, clearer communication, and increased profit margins!

What I love about SingleOps is how it streamlines the customer relations experience from start to finish! I have the ability to communicate with our clients from anywhere at any time. We can set up automatic reminders, our crew can make adjustments in the field, we can track specific product use, etc. All of our data is stored in a safe place accessible from anywhere. We can keep accurate reports on our Plant Health Care department which is required by state law. Their support staff is incredible and gets back to us immediately to help us sort through any issues.

There is a bit of a learning curve and some of our pen-and-paper guys struggled with the change. We implemented the program during our slow season which helped a lot.

David
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Great Partner

Bewertet am 5.9.2023

We have been satisfied with being business partners with SingleOps for the past 3 1/2 years. They have helped us scale our business!

I haven’t found anything there is to complain about SingleOps. They have been great in ever way

Justin

Texas Loves Single Ops

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

It has been great, the people at single ops are great to work with as well.

It has been great, the people at single ops are great to work with as well.

How easy and detailed it is for our customers.

No complaints, single ops has been great for our company and very transparent for our customers.

Bryson
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

SingleOps over anything

Bewertet am 1.11.2023

After trying out other similar software options, we found that SingleOps offers a wider range of features that align with our requirements. I've also introduced it to fellow business owners in our industry, and they've made the switch from their previous solutions.

SingleOps offers user-friendly navigation and efficiently manages all the essential information we require.

The route planning feature leaves much to be desired, and the mobile app frequently experiences lag, failing to save your data when your phone screen goes black.

Ashley

Great Value Product for Field Management and Accounting

Bewertet am 31.10.2023

The software itself operates efficiently but when there is a glitch or issue that is out of the norm it can be difficult to get help in resolving the problem.

The Customer Success team is helpful once you break down the wall of troubleshooting responses.

The onboarding was a bit rushed and we went live without all issues being addressed.

Paul
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

CAREFUL! GREAT SALES TEAM, POOR RESULTS

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED. After (5) months of implementation we are nowhere close to being able to use this program. It is absolutely not customizable at they claim and sell you to believe.

The most important thing to me is what my clients see, they are the ones that keep us in business; with this program I can not put a clean proposal in front of my clients that clearly states what scope of work we are providing. The proposal layout is a HUGE DEFICIENCY of this program.

Sales team made the software seem simple, streamlined and cost effective. They also offered customization should something not meet my needs. It seemed foolproof!

TERRIBLE PROPOSAL LAYOUT WITH NO ABILITY TO EXPLAIN THE SERVICE BEIMG PROVIDED.

TERRIBLE RESOLUTION MANAGMENT. WHEN THERE’S A PROBLEM NO ONE IS THERE TO TRULY HELP, YOURE JUST GIVEN THE RUN AROUND AND TOLD CANCELLATION IS NOT AN OPTION.

Jordan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SingleOps was like throwing gasoline on a fire!

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

Top notch! Our company could not work at this capacity without the help of SingleOps and their team.

Our family owned business (19 production employees) was able to grow at a fairly rapid rate after we signed on with SingleOps. Our internal communication is now streamlined and all administrative users have immediate access to our entire operation. With SingleOps we were able to crawl out of the dark ages of carbon copies and paper schedules. With a few clicks of the mouse I can see what customers we are serving tomorrow or next week, or next month. The office can manipulate my sales schedule much easier and with much less headache. Having EVERYTHING in one place that can be accessed anywhere at anytime is invaluable.

This is a hard question to answer. Any imperfections or tweaks that we want are easily requested. The support team is great and is shockingly responsive. Our support contact is the definition of a professional that solves problems, and aims to deliver a premium product in a time efficient manner.

Manoela
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software for tree care companies and arborists

Bewertet am 19.9.2023

SingleOps has been an incredible addition to our company since its implementation. Our interactions with [sensitive content hidden] during the onboarding process, where we sought to understand and familiarize ourselves with the software, were exceptional. She promptly addressed my email inquiries, and I now have complete confidence in using the software.

I encountered some initial overwhelm when we first started using it, and I would recommend simplifying the layout for a more user-friendly experience. Additionally, I suggest adding a feature that ensures items like the spray contract are automatically included in the invoice.

Stephen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Single Ops review from current user

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

Routing is very efficient using this program as it allows us to track the jobs that have been completed or when they are scheduled.

I like the software as it allows me to be able to schedule things in multiple ways for different applications. Searching for a customer is really easy as well. The daily function of entering orders is so easy and convenient that our in store customers don't have a long wait time for me to create the order.

There is not anything I do not like about this software.

Paul
  • Branche: Eventservice

Single Ops 2.0

Bewertet am 20.2.2019

They are quick to solve problems and easy to work with in troubleshooting issues big or small.

It is intuitive and easy to use. It also eliminates several steps in the lifecycle of our operations.

The inventory management features need some improvements to better fit our needs. Since we deal with internal equipment transfers it would be nice to create a more seemless process. However, what is reassuring is that the SO team is willing to work with us to make those improvments.

Melissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Single Ops a daily tool for optimal communication between clients and companies servicing them!

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

Like everyother industry they could use more help! They are always courteous and they do their best to resolve any issues.

We have it linked with Propay(our payment processor) and Quickbooks online. Once you learn how to use them ALL together it is a very powerful tool!

Initially, learning how to set everything up so that it mapped correctly was a challenge, but now that we have that figured out the process is pretty much seamless. Some of the reports are not real user friendly/helpful

Lindsey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with exceptional functionality

Bewertet am 31.10.2023

I like that is it user-friendly and easy to navigate.

I wish there was better reporting and a better developed mobile app

Chelsea
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

SingleOps

Bewertet am 25.9.2023

From the beginning you have one on one training to learn the system and it’s functions. Jessica is fantastic!

What I like most about SingleOps is that it keeps every customer and job organized from the Lead stage all the way until the job is completed. Everything flows right on to the next stage and is very user friendly.

The only thing that I miss is that they took away the option to charge for paying with card .

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, and always getting better!

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

SingleOps has been great, they are constantly improving and making the software better and we look forward to continuing to grow right along with them.

The software is great, and easy to use...tons of features and analytics to help you understand your numbers and where your business stands on a daily basis.

There are a few functionality features that could be resolved to improve efficiency, and certain terms could be renamed or explained more within the software so that people using it are sure they are clicking/changing what they want to within the software without having to click and guess.

Deborah

Fantastic Product!

Bewertet am 19.2.2019

Overall experience with Single Ops is wonderful! Glad my company decided to go with Single Ops.

Easy to navigate and very easy to learn. I really like the layout and how you can do so many things so many different ways.

A little slow sometimes but overall its a really great service

Judson
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best yet!

Bewertet am 18.6.2020

Very user friendly software with amazing support team.

I can't say anything negative about the software, as we had a smooth transition from our last software training employees to use a new system.

Dave
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Single Ops is a great proficf

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

All around good product and people. It’s very easy to get help, they’re always making improvements and listen to suggestions. Best software I’ve seen for the green industry. I’ve had experience with a handful of programs, hands down Single Ops is the best.

Nothing in the con category, everything works great.

Becky
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

We love SingleOps!

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

I enjoy the customer support. If I ever have a question, the staff takes time to help me solve the issue or question.

I love the layout of the software and the functionality of it for our business. I like that I can use it along with QuickBooks online and that they sync together.

There is so much information I am most likely not utilizing.

Todd

New SO user. So far so good

Bewertet am 26.9.2023

Somewhat frustrating implementation but mostly that is the program issues. Our implementation specialist [sensitive content hidden] was a great teacher and was easy to work with.

We can now produce consistently priced proposals repeatedly and efficiently

Glitchy and some non logical pieces need to be improved. A purchase order that can show the materials included on a proposal without having to re enter them.

Carrie
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use and ability to schedule

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

I like task feature, its a helpful tool for reminders. The ease of scheduling is superb.

SingleOps will go on and off line while working and it doesn't save properly.