• Funktionen
Gareth H.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great App

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

Great. I would highly recommend it.

This App has saved me both time and money, I Usually invoice my customers before I leave the job and receive payment before I get home. Well done. Fantastic.

Individually typing in Customers details

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Gareth thanks for the great review, Powered Now was designed to help people like yourself save time and grow their business. Should you ever need any help or advice feel free to contact our uk support team either via the in app chat or over the phone.

George P.

For the engineers

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Great communications with a super slick app. This makes any business look 100% more professional and allows you to quickly move through the day without the need for spending waisted time on paperwork. I recommend this to all looking at other brands. It has worked very well for me and my business.

The product works very well on the move. It allows you to adapt invoices, job sheets and quotes on the go. You can customise all invoices and information to suit the business user. I also use this software to monitor my business performance and I am able to calculate my annual taxes. There are all the certificate forms you require and these can also be adjusted to suit the needs of your business. This is a great app and I highly recommend it.

The guys at Powerednow are contactable via the app. Any time I have had any form of issue the team move quickly to solve the problem. I haven’t experienced many issues and the team are always updating and improving the software. It’s a pleasure to use.

Antony L.

Don’t Look anywhere else

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

1st Class

Ive used a few different software programmes over the years.
Where was this when I needed it? It wasn’t made.

Customer service is second to none. Prompt replies and professional, polite people.

Overall, EXTREMELY satisfied with the Whole Package.

Nothing negative to say about this product and support

Alec C.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great functionality behind a dated interface

Bewertet am 18.5.2020

It’s good compared to ServiceM8. That product has a better interface and many features but implements them terribly.

It’s quick to invoice and set up, diary mode is very good.

Workflow and projects are great. It’s priced well, has CP12s. Is very easy to create nice invoices, add details for jobs. Notes are very good too, as are the reminders and the excellent help team.

Interface especially on mobile is functional but clunky and looks dated

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Alec, thanks for the feedback. We just rolled out an update to mobile which I hope you like!

Amrik P.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

The ladder out of a deep hole

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

My work load has been exploding, and I have been struggling so much to keep on top of jobs, quote, emails, texts, calls, bookings I was all over the place, I enjoyed my work but suddenly I was losing the love, I tried other software but they were to difficult, believe me PN I is so user friendly (I haven't even had any training yet been using it for weeks), with so many useful features, suddenly I found a ladder to get me out the deep hole I was in, now I completing more jobs than ever, quotes, invoices, payment all easily manageable, and the job is fun again. Honestly PN has saved my lofe and career and has given me so much freedom, I encourage you if you are struggling to manage the business this is the product you will be able to do more without needing to add to your team.

It's so eady to use, quick at figuring out how to use, lot's of great features, some other software don't have

Erm........... Nothing? but I think if we add some more features it will take this product to a whole another level.

Hilton S.

Exceptionally good

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

all my documents are now digital, invoice , quotes job sheets etc. They now have documents and forms like gas landlord certificate which means no more paper and filing. I've just uploaded my product catalog and now quotes and invoices are done in just a few clicks. no more paper work after hours

This program lets me run my entire business fro the day t o day to the back end for my account.
No more siting at night doing paper work its all at the click of button

rarely, it can sometime need to re-load

Ben C.
  • Branche: Immobilien

Powered Now

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

Far easier to use over other products, superior value for money than other products, customer service and technical support second to none.

After looking at various products on the market, this was the very best that suited our needs. Has the ability to adapt to cross working streams.

Struggling to think of one.

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the great review Ben, pleased you find Powered Now useful! Remember we are here if we can ever help with any support or training.

Simon D.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great software with exceptional service.

Bewertet am 22.12.2019

Powered Now has unparalleled customer support and any problems are immediately dealt with.

Robust and reliable invoicing, quoting and scheduling. Easy to use

The facility to import contacts from iOS is very clunky and often does not work, so new customers have to be entered manually.

Dean S.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good with room for improvement

Bewertet am 19.9.2019

It is still early days and need to get used to a different workflow but initial feeling is it is one of the best solutions out there and can be run on all platforms

The Layout of the screens and ease of use
Integrated solutions without needing to sync with other programs

Lack of a bank register to track all income & expenses in one place, Unable to upload pdf files to projects (been told is coming soon though)

James P.
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great software for keeping all your contacts and work tidy

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

Really like the automatic reminders. It has brought me a lot of work because I forget to contact customers when I'm busy and they end up contacting me because of the automatic reminders

It would be great if it linked to quickbooks.

Mark B.

As a self employed electrician I have used Powered now for my quotes/invoicing and its a must...

Bewertet am 27.7.2018

Powered Now is very simple and straight forward to use, very flexible and covers all aspects required by a tradesman or small business
Before I used Powered Now I was lost in a pile of scraps of paper which ultimately some customers got forgotten and did not get charged. Powered now brought everything into line it helped me manage the money and provide a more professional approach. Certainly my income went up when using it so it makes economical sense, on that one reason it made Powered now a no brainer. You enter a job when it comes in, send out quote, customer accepts on line, choose a date in the calendar for completion, raise invoice and send, customer opens (you get a message to say they have) they pay you direct into your account you send a receipt. Not a pen or paper needed or in sight
Searching for unpaid invoices is there at a glance, I send a reminder and generally they are then paid. No files, folders cabinets or piles of papers what's not to like. Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault)
I love the way you can personalise your invoices and quotes. My customers also love it. One letting agency said they thought I had employed someone to do my admin

There is nothing to dislike as it's a very flexible package, you tailor it to suit yourself, it's has many options. Love the report facility

Roger P.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Satisfied daily user

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

From finding powered now in a comparison top ten article, to watching the online product demo to the 1st engagement, the process was refreshingly straightforward and it felt like this was a product coming from a company that believed in itself, felt dynamic and whose focus was on its customers. So to summarise- a great overall experience

Powered Now, came to us as a result of awkward changes created by Covid 19, we needed to reinvent the way our business operated. I am delighted to say that Powered Now has not only fulfilled that brief but brought so much more, it is way way better than I had hoped and packed full of really practical useful business tools. Once you get used to the idea that you need to change the way you have always done things then adapt yourself and your business the fit for us has been superb. We are so much more in control of our team of engineers, we can see how we are performing and we can ensure our bills go out on time looking professional and as a result we get paid much more quickly. The technical support is really good, its quick, personal and very efficient. I love it!

As a company we dont have any negative issues, of course like any new product it can take a while to get everyone on board and engaged. It is well worth remembering that the programme is only going to be as good as the data that is entered into it!

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Roger, thank you so much for the fantastic review. It's really good to hear you are finding Powered Now useful and the support team have been helpful. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Danny M.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is always second to none!!!

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

I have been a POWEREDNOW customer for 5 years, and it has developed really well any problems I get the customer back up is 2nd to none !!!!
This year having to go VAT registered my accountant wanted me to move to QUICKBOOKS, 2 days trying to deal with its stuffy approach I returned to POWEREDNOW and feel happy with my choice.
Im no tech whizz but this app makes me turn out stuff I thought would take for ever in minutes

Easy to use once set up, Stands out in format, represents how I want my company to look on paper, has all the components I need to run my business, when I sit and use it for 10mins and get in a rhythm I can create INVOICES SO QUICKLY IT JUST FLOWS .

It doesn't sync and update with icalander, transferring by reference from quote to job sheet finally invoice can be confusing, the version I use I can't put costs against jobs, would like to have project name or description inserted automatically into email cover note , accountant struggles with data I send him as it needs converting to EXCEL

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Danny, we really appreciate the glowing review! Happy to hear you think so highly of our support team.

Please stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up to help you guys with the business!

Carey R.
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely software worth the money

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

Time saving, easy to use. It really is a very good system and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of investing in software to make their working lives more efficient.

I tried the other major competitors so I can confidently say that in my opinion PoweredNow is the best. Easy to use, the ability to have several logos on the layouts and the best feature, customer support based on the Isle of Wight, open during normal working hours. If they don't know the answer, they find it. Management listens when things need improving or tweaking.

With a design background, the layouts are my least favourite part of this software. However, you are able to upload several logos which is vital for a company with several trade logos that must be used. I have asked for changes and these are in the pipeline, so it I am sure that will change in due course.

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the great review Carey! We really appreciate the amazing feedback.

Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us!

We're always asking our customers how we can improve the software, so comments like yours are always greatly received.

Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

Mike Y.
  • Branche: Möbel

Invaluable for my business

Bewertet am 11.6.2019

Simple to use. Helps keep all information on a clients job in 1 place under individual file.

The main reason i chose this programme a couple of years ago (i think it was that long ago) is because you can load the programme without an internet connection. Then, when you've got that connection, you can update it and then all that info is available on my ipad, iPhone and laptop. Brilliant!

I don't use all the features at the moment, i use quoting, invoicing, the diary and comms with clients which ensure my business looks professional.

It would be good to have a save function when leaving some screens so you don't loose note that are typed up.
The time-keeping function could be a lot better. I'd specifically like to price a job up with materials and labour. Then when i carry out that job i'd like to record actual against estimated then see the profit and loss with that info. But this is very specific to my own business needs.

Chris P.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Has answered many of my issues running a business.

Bewertet am 27.6.2020

Right now it is solving 90% of the issues I was having in my previous software and happy to have migrated across.

Love the implentation of the appointment generator and linking to a job. Once I got use to playing with the software and sending our real quotes/invoices etc. it became apparent how much easier this was to use than my existing accounting software.

Not liking the fact that under the business package I can only have 1 user meaning that my iPhone needs to logout if I am using the laptop. This has caused me an issue today as my laptop remained logged in but couldn't gain access through the app on my phone whilst with a customer wanting to send an instant quote. Would be useful to have more than 1 user for the business package.

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Chris, thanks for the review. Just to let you know we have made the log in / log out process easier so you don't get stuck again.

Andrew N.

Fantastic Product

Bewertet am 31.12.2019

I have been with Powered Know for over 3 years and have nothing but fantastic reviews. The system is very easy to use and there is always someone on hand to help out anytime of the day.
I woiuld 100% recommend.

Very easy to use and the staff are always willing to help out

My accountant couldn't get great access and would find it easier to use FreeAgent

Jason C.
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Great software

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

I like it but at the moment MTD updates getting slower than usual. I hope it gets sorted very soon.

I like the way that it is unique to other softwares that I have used before.

It’s a bit slow, it hangs most. Every time I need to amend specially the dates, it’s not doing it. It only appears the present date. If I want to update the previous dates it doesn’t let me do it.

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jason, thank you for your review, Here at Powered Now we are constantly developing the software to bring our customers more features and a faster experience. its always worth checking you have the latest version of the software for your device and the latest device operating system as well. Powered Now is fully Making Tax Digital (MTD) ready with a full release date very soon. If you need any further help or advice please contact our UK support team who will always be happy to help.

Kevin E.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Friendly and helpful

Bewertet am 11.5.2020

I really struggle with my paperwork invoicing doing quotes and all of this sort of thing my strength is being on the tools and doing what I’m good at so this just makes my life so much easier and everything is in one place and I can do more jobs because of this I cannot follow this software powered now of helped me massively and I thank them so much

The support you get from the team they are very helpful and always ready to help you with any problem and down to earth and very approachable people

it makes my life so much easier and I can get back to what I’m good at instead of doing loads of paperwork

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kevin! Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your time to give your feedback. Nice to hear hear you are finding Powered Now useful.

Russ O.

All Round Perfection

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

This app is so easy to use, takes around 5-10 minutes to input all your company information, logo, style of invoice etc
I'm now getting invoices paid quicker and my quotes have a professional feel about them. The customer support is excellent as well, I had a technical issue with my email provider sending emails via the app, I contacted the team and within an hour or two the problem was history. I would highly recommend PoweredNow

It’s incredible easy to set up and use. The App is brilliant, but what makes it excellent is the Staff at PoweredNow. The customer service is first class, you really are treated as though you are there most important customer.

Absolutely nothing, I even love the colours of the App

Leigh O.
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Excellent app

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

We have saved ourselves so much time, I can work on the go and produce quotes and invoices within minutes

Although we’re not a construction company it was easy to tailor to our needs and saves us valuable time

There are hardly any cons, It would be nice to be able to load PDFs into projects and also expenses in/out could be a little easier

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Leigh! Glad to hear such a positive experience with our software. We're really humbled to learn that it's saved you a whole load of time, as well as tailoring it to your specific needs.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you have any questions, our UK based support team are always at hand to help!

James J.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Looks good but lost simplicity

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

I use for quoting customers and nothing else. The quote "quick action" is great on the home page, however there's so many more steps to it now making it less of a "quick action" and more complicated that it needs to be.

How professional it looks, it is great for sending to customers and giving off a look of high standards

The recent updates have made powered now lose its simplicity. It used to be much easier to use, they've tried to add to much and it's only over-complicated it.

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi James, Thank you for the review, we are constantly developing here at Powered Now to bring our customers more features ready for Making Tax Digital (MTD) which arrives very soon. We have still kept the quick action buttons as simple as possible but if you would like any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either via the in app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help or advise.

Elise A.

Our Business and Powered Now

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

You can turn an quote into an invoice very easily...

It has grown with our business, very good customer service and communication... help is always on hand if needed

The price increase following the trial period...

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the great review, Elise. We really appreciate the amazing feedback.

Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

David G.
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and excellent service

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

Being able to invoice and quote on site saves time. We are now paperless and save a lot of time. No more sitting at home at night preparing quotes and invoicing.

Quick to problem solve and upgrades are continuous and do not affect the day to day running of our business.

I really cannot fault the app. They deliver on everything they say.

Antwort von Powered Now Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi David thank you for the review, We love to hear that your Invoicing and quoting is so much easier now with Powered Now. Saving time and being able to focus on your business is exactly why we made Powered Now, should you ever need any help just contact our UK support team and they will be happy to help you.

Colin K.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant, the most user friendly software and best support I've come across.

Bewertet am 5.7.2018

It's great pretty much all I need day to day as electrical contractor

It's just so easy to use! I see any form of tech as a tool not a hobby like some. It just works very easily so intuitive. Support staff are amazing through my own ignorance I'm realising I'm probably only using about half of what is available to me, but support staff have kindly pointed this out and booked me in a refresher session on features etc. Thing I like most is they add features based on feed back of people like me (electrician) so your getting additions you actually want not what a tech guy thinks you want.

None brilliant all round couldn't recommend more, don't hesitate, support is great, software is great.