Bettermode

Rajnil
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Simply amazing! The Tribe Platform and their team give everything you need to build a...

Bewertet am 4.5.2019

We had an outstanding experience overall (perhaps my top three in SaaS space). I’d recommend Tribe in a heartbeat to anyone wishing to boost user engagement and retention!

This platform is very flexible and comes with numerous native integrations while being intuitive and easy-to-use. Most important element in their offering is the team – they patiently understood our requirement for the community as an integral part of our software product. They guided us with clear strategy and explained the features best suited for our use case. Finally, the whole community was customized was exactly the way we wanted. All of these came at an extremely efficient cost.

We encountered some bugs, but that’s understandable as this is a relatively new product. However, they fix the reported issues quickly and provide regular updates to improve further.

Hi Rajnil,

Really appreciate your honest feedback; this will definitely help us improve Tribe.

Happy to see that our consultative approach met your expectation. I'll let our team know about your kind words -- this is what gets us going every day.

Marie
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

The Best for Engaging with Coworkers

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

I enjoy it. I use it almost daily. Employee Engagement is a huge factor for our organization. The best part of our organization is its people and our strong teams. It was essential for us to find a way to keep our positive culture moving in the right direction when the pandemic hit, and this has been the perfect space for us.

It is intuitive and easy to use. People enjoy using it because it reads like a familiar social media platform while protecting their private social media accounts from there professional circles.

Our organization's Social Committee was looking for a platform that would help us to stay virtually connected with our coworkers at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. We needed something that would be interactive and read like a Facebook page or another social media platform, but without the hassle of sharing your social media with your coworkers when it might contain some personal information. Tribe has been the perfect outlet for this. It allows us to post funny memes, keep conversations going and even set up events like contests, "questions of the day" and host theme days with our coworkers -- which keeps all of us in touch with the fun work culture of our organization. The best part, is you are starting with a clean profile template that is not connected to other social media platforms, and can stay as professional or casual as it needs to be.

We love tribe and definitely intend to continue using it! I recommend for any organization that is having difficulty keeping employee engagement open in these unprecedented times.

It would be nice to have more options to upload photos on regular posts. Right now it seems like we can only upload them in the "Discussion Thread" format. Other than that, it's really fantastic. Wouldn't change a thing!

Cengiz
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Just do it

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

I liked it. It helped me to establish a community base without hurdle and delay.

It’s intuitive and user friendly. It allows instant community building even with the basic futures. That it has itself a community of tribe users is a very good idea. I got timely support from there. When you request an answer or ask for a feature they get back to you with their full dedication. You will you partner with them.

It’s monthly fee too expensive for us now at the stage of community building. There should be 3 months trial period so that we see to what extent it works when full features are used. Then if it works fee based period would start. Another thing that needs to be improved is to give several strong tools to admins to nurture, increase, and monitor how members interact. Rich statistics demonstrating many different types of member activities is the key to help create a viable, active, engaged community. Also, a smartphone app is a must. Finally, creating means to integrate other relevant apps into tribe would be very wise decision.

Antwort von Bettermode

Thanks for the detailed review. Our pricing is about 50-80% cost-effective when compared with other similar SaaS solutions in the online community domain.

Regarding better analytics - we are offering native report which helps you track the overall health of the community. Integration with Amplitude Analytics will give you additional granular insights on every single member activity and content.

Mobile app - This will be released in 2020. At this point, companies are simply using our API to build community components inside the existing mobile app.

Rick
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tribe Makes Community Building Easy!

Bewertet am 18.9.2020

I am able to stay connected with my audience, and I am in control of the overall experience.

I’m so impressed with Tribe that as soon as I saw everything it could do, I set up two accounts!

Tribe gives me the opportunity to stay connected with my community, and it is beyond easy to use.

Having a well-designed platform like this, makes the experience positive for all users, and this includes the admin role.

Importantly, I’ve not experienced any downtime issues with either of my two Tribe sites.

I also looked closely at the team behind Tribe before investing, and I am impressed by their roadmap and responsiveness to my questions.

I’m so happy that I have Tribe in my toolkit, and I can see good things ahead for this reliable community building platform.

I find it hard to fault, so I'm not going to add something that I least like just to fill in a box.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the detailed review!

We look forward to serving you.

Samina
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very adaptive; user and business friendly

Bewertet am 25.4.2020

Ours is a health and weight loss company and one of the biggest problems our users face is - motivation. This community page aims to help them in their journey of weight loss by seeing others' stories, sharing their own, and receiving encouragement. And it is a very big credential for us, as we can portray our successes from the customer herself/ himself.

There were a lot of scenarios which we needed custom for our business and which were taken care of by Tribe - for e.g. having multiple content categorization like Recipes, Exercises, etc., pinning of posts for greater coverage on feed, etc.
For all users, they have an open policy to write your pain point, and based on the no of their users impacted, they take it up in their roadmap which is good end user collaboration. Many of our custom requests were taken on the roadmap and implemented.
Customer support is quite responsive and tries to work with the customer to resolve issues, and does not just force pre-built features.
The Tribe as a platform is quite holistic and can cover all the basic and advanced needs of a community feature.

More holistic in built analytics can be a bonus if implemented.

Hi Samina,

Thanks for the candid feedback. We're glad that the customizability of the Tribe Platform worked for your solution. As you mentioned, the beauty of Tribe is its ability integrate into products and bring in community touchpoints.

Regarding better analytics - yes, we're already working on this, so we'll keep you posted on the progress.

Madison
Madison
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Online Community With High Potential

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Our company has been very happy with Tribe's features and functionality. We wanted to create a community for pharmacy technicians to interact with one another under the umbrella of our certifications and brand as a whole. We looked at a few other companies but ultimately chose Tribe as they had all of the features we needed for a lower price. Although we haven't officially launched to the public yet, the site has been useful both internally and externally as we utilize both secret, private, and public groups. By offering access to an early group we have seen the site's value as individuals share personal experiences, ask questions and help one another.

The ability to customize the header and URL allowed for a seamless integration, look and feel from our own website. One of our favorite features is the Reputation Score, which encourages members to actively participate in discussions to receive points.

Some features are lacking but we value Tribe's transparency in the site's continuous improvement as they outline upcoming goals on their website and are quick to share work-arounds or fixes for whatever problem you may be experiencing.

Higher Logic Thrive, GatherContent und Zendesk Suite

Price and features
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Deadly useful and intuitive to use

Bewertet am 20.4.2020

I use Tribe to gather a community (or tribe) around my business

I use Tribe to gather a community (or tribe) around my business

I really love Tribe. It’s a perfect and independent group you can build so easily. I’m totally fan of the UI/UX of Tribe, really intuitive and easy to use. I can only recommend it to anyone willing to create and grow a community or an audience away from facebook, Slack or Discord. It offers advantages of each of them without the disadvantages.

Maybe the difficulty to clarify differences with quick topics, questions, articles and discussion for my users. Sometimes they publish in one way and should have been in another way. I would like to have the ability to modify that.

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words and we truly appreciate the time invested to review us.

Especially our design team is experiencing tribal joy as I submit this reply.

Miranda
Miranda
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The right choice

Bewertet am 6.11.2020

Tribe has been a great platform for building our community. I chose it for its intuitive, clean interface and overall functionality. It's hard to know what the right solution is until you implement it; I'm happy to say that our experience shows that it is.

Not having an app, although it does work well on mobile devices.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bettermode

Focus on topic content and groups

Hi Miranda,

Thanks for your feedback! Appreciate you for investing time in this review.

Glad that you loved Tribe's clean interface and intuitive design. The mobile SDK will be launched in 2021 (Q2/Q3).

I'll come back and update this response when we have a mobile app.

Parsa
Parsa
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Well designed and well thought platform

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Tribe comes with our highest recommendation.

Tribe comes with our highest recommendation.

We have been looking for a community solution for quite some time till we discovered tribe. It is a modern platform, well designed and well thought on its integration. It has an intuitive and straight forward interface. unlike other solutions on the market tribe is not over selling over its features. tribe comes with our highest recommendation.

Anything that was a concern has been addressed very quickly by the customer success team. The only thing I would mention to help others make a right decision would be the platform itself is a tool. you need to build the community around your brand and invite your members to join your tribe.

Hi Parsa,

Thank you for making our day, our team was super happy to read your review :)

When we set out to build Tribe, our goal was and still is to to provide highly intuitive community platform. We're also highly inclined towards offering powerful customization options via integrations, widgets and API.

It's an honor to have you using Tribe.

Best Regards,

• Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best community apps on the market

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

Tribe is one of easiest self service community platform out there. The quality of the software and the ease of use truly makes it an outstanding experience for our members. I also have always been a big fan of trying technology before an upgrade which helped us gain the trust we needed. I would highly recommend tribe to organizations looking to strengthen their brand and build credibility with their customers.

No mobile App to download with notifications on the mobile phone.

Antwort von Bettermode

Thanks for taking the time to review Tribe and share your feedback.

We're witnessing some of the top brands achieve amazing results with customer communities built on top of Tribe.

Regarding mobile app - we have that on our roadmap (Q2 - 2021). Currently, Tribe offers PWA (Progressive Web App), fully mobile responsive design, and tight integration with messaging apps (Slack, Facebook Messenger, Telegram).

Paul
  • Branche: E-Learning

Great, flexible platform

Very positive and useful

Very positive and useful

Tribe is a powerful, highly scalable and flexible platform for almost any community of people who want to connect around a shared purpose. The tools are simple, intuitive and beautifully designed. We are running a closed, subscription based group mentoring community, and it has been a fantastic fit for our needs.

No built in messaging functionality and bad integration with Telegram.

Podia

Warum Bettermode gewählt wurde

Bugs in the original program

Zuvor genutzte Software

Flexibility and price.
Tom
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Tribe Provides An Excellent Alternative To Facebook Groups

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Tribe has provided me exactly what I was looking for, an online community with no dependency on a social platform that I can leverage for my business or brand. The support team has been responsive and the user community is helpful when it comes to customizing your community. So far, I am pleased with the result and hope that they continue to roll out improvements that directly benefit community users. That's why we are all doing this in the first place. To build a valuable knowledge base of information and media that is easy to access, navigate, and consume. I'm looking forward to growing my Tribe community and connecting with people who share the same interests I do.

You can tell that Tribe is still new and has limited resources. I don't dislike that, but if you require instant response times and expect your specific feature requests to be added quickly, you may be disappointed. What I know is that the platform is usable right now, they provide self-service support, have a helpful user community, and the platform in general has a lot of potential.

Evan
  • Branche: Versicherung

Great Product!

Bewertet am 31.10.2020

Tribe has added value to membership in our trade association, especially during a time when in-person events and meetings cannot happen. We created an Online Community on Tribe at a fraction of the cost of what competitors are charging. This Online Community allows our members to ask questions and engage with us virtually! We have received great feedback so far from our members and people love joining our Community as it is so simple to use and requires zero onboarding.

In terms of customizability, Tribe offers a Community platform for the biggest tech geeks and for beginners. Whether you want to add your own code to make it your own or if you want to keep it as is and add your logo and change the colors, the platform is incredibly user friendly and easy to use! Go Tribe!

Nothing! Tribe has been so easy to use and east to manage

Hi Evan,

Thanks for your feedback and kind words. Glad that you loved the customizability and usability of Tribe.

Victor
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Why I Love Tribes

Bewertet am 20.4.2020

I found the product pretty easy to use and the groups feature in particular makes it easy for me to segment my community

To be honest I don't currently have anything I don't like

Warum Bettermode gewählt wurde

I needed a platform that gave me more control

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad to see that Groups feature helped you segment your community. That's also a great way to improve member discoverability and improving the networking of like-minded users.

Rahul
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Community Platform

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Amazing Experience

Amazing Experience

Tribe is an amazing platform for the community building. User can customize the UI and Experience of the user with custom fields. Providing multiple apps plugins like Amplitude, Sendgrid, Telegram, Google Analytics, SSO, Zapier etc. are awesome and very easy to implement with basic tech knowledge only. I would recommend to Tribe to everyone who wants to build the community from scratch without any coding efforts.

Ability to do live session on the community

Hi Rahul,

It's a privilege to serve Cloudnine Hospitals.

Thanks for highlighting the customization and integration capabilities.

We'll definitely offer live streaming option. Currently, some of our customers are using YouTube/Zoom/Facebook for live streaming and embedding the same in the community.

We'll come back to this answer and update when we release a concrete solution for live streaming.

Marlee
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and easy implementation

Bewertet am 26.4.2020

Overall, I've been very happy with Tribe. We are primarily using it for employee engagement, and it has been incredible effective. The customizable, automated leaderboard was a major contributing factor in our decision and so far it has paid off since we finished the implementation a couple of months ago.

I was very pleasantly surprised at how straightforward the implementation was. Our account manager Eli did a fantastic job walking us through the setup process and sharing useful recommendations based on her experience. Platform administration has also been very easy, and Tribe has proved very effective in activating our user base.

We did receive some feedback from users that the platform could have been more intuitive, particularly in the way content is aggregated / displayed on the news feed.

Victoria
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Excellent Community Platform

Bewertet am 7.2.2021

Absolutely AWESOME platform.

Absolutely AWESOME platform.

Ease of use and set up. Easy navigation. The community members love it.

I can't think of anything that it is missing at this time.

• Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid Customer Engagement Platform

Bewertet am 10.9.2021

It is indeed a powerful tool to engage customers, collect feedback and keep them updated. I also see that the frequency of new features released by the Tribe team has increased recently. Our company is keen on continuing with the solution.

The platform is specifically designed for customer engagement in a modern online community or social space. It is fairly easy to configure and configurations around SSO (Single Sign-on) are straightforward.

We also love the customization aspect and the ability to pick and choose different apps.

I’d love to see the Tribe team put more effort into the SEO configurations such as UGC links and enabling admins to add some domains into the whitelist so regular/do-follow links can be created.

Celia
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Easy to Use and Integrate

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

I am loving the Tribe platform. It’s been really easy to set up. I’ve also really enjoyed how easy it is to integrate notifications to Slack so we can keep up with what’s happening on the Community pages at all times.

There are new features that could be added but this is the same with all software and I believe as this product grows it's going to be amazing.

Hi Celia,

Thanks for investing time in writing this review. Appreciate it!

Slack is definitely a powerful integration that helps both your internal team and community members stay updated with community activities.

2021 is an exciting year for Tribe -- We'll be releasing amazing features, apps, and integrations as we move forward.

Andreea
Andreea
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Branded community space that you control

Bewertet am 10.9.2021

We have been satisfied with the community platform so far. Looking forward to evolving with Tribe as they add new features and functionalities.

We love the Space and Collections structure for categorizing content. The design and customizable components add a unique flavor to this product (in comparison to traditional forum packages).
Also, they have an amazing customer support team. Their own customer community is also quite active - we can publicly share our feedback and suggest features.

There are some missing features such as mobile app, ideation app, multilingual support. We’ll wait for these before moving to higher plans.

Benjamin
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

With Tribe anyone can crate the work on a professional

Bewertet am 14.8.2020

Amazing and definitely worth using and putting time into.

Amazing and definitely worth using and putting time into.

With Tribe I was able to create an amazing social media network with plenty of features! I made a professional scale website, transferred domains, and connected it to Adsense all for free! Tribe is truly one of the best out there in what they do and I would definitely recommend it.

The only thing about Tribe I least liked was that I wasn't able to implement direct messaging directly on my website.

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for your kind words and recommendation. Direct Messaging app is now available.

Note: Direct Messaging was released 2 weeks after this review.

Mit
  • Branche: Internet

Best Online Community Software

Bewertet am 14.8.2020

It is helping us a lot to connect with testers from across the globe and we're getting really great results so far. All the features which we required to build a community is available on the tribe. If anyone wants to build their own community, go for tribe without any second thought!

Easy to set up, most of the community related features are available like groups, Q & A, etc.

Hashtag implementation should be there instead of topic selection.

Hi Mit,

We appreciate your feedback and love working with the KiwiQA team. Thanks for your trust and partnership.

Regarding hashtag - that's already in our pipeline.

Josh
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Recommend highly

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

I’m really impressed with Tribe. The website is very user friendly and loads quickly. It’s design beats Facebook groups or any other community building platform. I look forward to getting more of our users on it.

- Tribe is really easy to use, very intuitive
- Load times are quick across multiple devices
- User onboarding is incredibly effective to prompt usage

- Can't fault it so far. 6 months in and it's exactly what my business needs.

Suhail
Suhail
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Tribe is your go-to community product

Bewertet am 19.7.2020

I am personally satisfied with tribe. Starting from groups, topics, to customization

I like the fact that it's simple and easy to deploy, use your own sub-domains, and is customizable to every last detail based on your needs and requirements. It also has everything that a community software would need.

There is no 24/7 support available for the free tier. Email or chat support could have been provided.

Antwort von Bettermode

Hi Suhail - Thanks for the feedback. We're happy that you loved the customization capability.

Regarding 24/7 email and chat support on the free tier - at this point, it is not possible to offer support services 24/7 on a free plan (because of the scale). However, we have replayed your concern to our success team.

Jaime
Jaime
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Tribe is great for creating a private community

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

We're using Tribe for our internal community of 450+ virtual assistants from VirtualLatinos.com, and we love the ability to share content, tips and ideas internally on a private community using Tribe. Our VAs specially love the points system, and people have been actively engaged, sharing and commenting to get high up on our scoreboard. So far, we've very happy with it!

Would be great if it would have more integrations with other system, but already has some

Thanks, Jaime.

It's great to learn that the virtual currency system is working out for you. Regarding additional integrations - yes, we're constantly working this. This month we're releasing integration with e-commerce platforms.