Mobile Team Manager

Mobile Team Manager

Job management software for small to large field teams

4.5/5 (10 Bewertungen)
Wayne H.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mobile Team Manager Review

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using MTM for over 12months, in that time we have had no issues with using the program, especially in regional area's that don't have coverage as we can work "off line". Any support we need we get promptly.

Overall our experience with MTM has been great and has helped our business become more efficient and save a tremendous amount of time we can now spend in other area's of our business.

- Reducing the amount of time it takes to schedule
- Paperless Paperwork
- Training & Induction notifications
- Rego & Calibration notifications
- Drag and drop scheduling of staff, assets & contractors

None

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the kind review and feedback! We look forward to continuing our relationship and making MTM better for you.

Adam S.

The best invention yet !

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

MTM has cut down my time in allocations specially on fridays as we have to allocate the weekend and monday this takes time .
also able to work from home and dispatch jobs from home with out going to the office

MTM is so easy to use, i was very frighten to eliminate our whiteboard and current systems we had in place as i have been using this for many years.
once MTM explained how easy it is to use and the benefits using this software it has cut half of my time in allocations, saved money on fuel and toll usage and printing cost's
i wish this was around a long time ago great invention !

Not much really just looking forward to upcoming new updates

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the kind review and feedback. We look forward to continuing our relationship and making the system better.

Dean W.

Excellent Field Management Software

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Allowed our company to go paperless , it also allowed me as an operation manager to cut my time allocating crews almost in half which gives me more time to focus on other work

Sometimes the application can be abit slow but this is more of connection/Internet Issue which is pretty standard depending on what location you are in, But in saying that i have personally used other field management applications which had the same issue

Hi Dean,

Thanks for the kind review and feedback. I have passed your feedback onto Development for action.

Cheers!

Zachary C.

MTM review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall MTM has exceeded my expectations as a useful resource for work

I enjoy that MTM saves a lot of time trying to access information on your shifts, and also allows a user to get a god location of the job site, making it much easier to get to and from work.

I also value MTM’s replacement of paper, which I believe benefits the environment.

Furthermore the ability to contact anyone in the company has come in useful many times.

Occasionally MTM crashes, leaving you unable to accept your shifts or even view the allocations. It also has a downside of being an online application, making it sometimes tedious to use when in areas with poor reception.

MTM can also be a bit ‘forgetful’ meaning that signatures and other details on paperwork sometimes disappear, making someone have to refill the forms.

Hi Zachary,

Thanks for the the review and feedback! We will pass your feedback onto Development for action.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Shaun H.
Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Advanced Traffic Management

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have found going to MTM ok. I have onboarded software for companies before, and have found the help and contact great from MTM. Our field guys have picked up operating MTM relatively well, including one guy who struggles with technology.

I like the close contact that I have between our business and Mobile Team Manager. We often send through minor issues to be solved and the MTM takes on board these issues and resolves them quickly, or comes up with a solution which works just as well.

There are still some clunky features in MTM, these are slowly being resolved, but it just takes a little time to realise that they exist and how to work with them.

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the review and feedback. We to enjoy working with you guys to fix and make the system better, in fact your feedback is invaluable to the success of our business. Looking forward to our continuing relationship!!!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Doug C.

Paperless dockets

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having an employee list saves time to sigh on and the editing for sub contractors is a big help.

I like the fact that I can use the App on my phone and the convenience of keep it close at the end of the day to sign off, saving me time.

Occasionally a server issue can slow us down but it is not a software issue.

Antwort von Mobile Team Manager

Thanks for the kind review Doug.

Kristen P.

System review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We report all our issues to MTM and most are dealt with very promptly.

That my staff have the job details on there phones and confirmed through the system.

That i can only allocate one team leader per job but as many traffic controllers as i like

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for the review, your feedback is invaluable to the success of our Company. We look forward to our continued relationship and making MTM a better experience for you.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Kerry C.

MTM Review

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

this has made our level of efficient and effective communication between the office and crews skyrocket.

Its is a paperless system able to make changes on the run as our industry requires this flexibility.

The set up process is very involved and requires resources with enough computer literacy to generate the requirements.

Antwort von Mobile Team Manager

Hi Kerry, Thanks so much for the kind review and feedback.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Api H.

Great team app

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Getting the required info to my team quickly, easy to set up.

App freezes occasionally. Tricky setting up some of the sections

Antwort von Mobile Team Manager

Thanks for the review Api, we are focusing on Mobile App performance and stability. We would be keen to see if you still have these issues in the coming weeks.

Loreyn S.

Convenient

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to navigate around and convenient..

Have to keep refreshing and checking for updates. If you don’t have mobile data— it’s quite difficult

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for the kind review and feedback. We recently made some changes to our mobile apps including a background sync and auto sync upon opening the app after it falls asleep. I hope this helps!

Thanks again!