Voilà Bewertungen

Voilà

Employee scheduling tool for managers & employees

4.8/5 (5 Bewertungen)
Audrey B.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best application ever !

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The application Voilà! makes my life so much easier. With about 60 employees and many replacements to manage, it only takes one click for employees to find their replacement. No need to contact people one by one, it's great! In addition, employees only need to enter their availability and when I create or open a new shift, all available employees who are qualified are automatically notified and can apply to take the shift. Very easy to use, you'll notice a great time saving every day.

I would to be able to drag and drop the shift without having to enter all the informations again

Loic C.

Restaurant Staff Managing

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Scheduling and roster building tool.
Managing the working teams and staff.
On the go, always available.
Gives freedom to the employees by asking shift swaps, easy availability settings.
Employees ranking system.
Overall human ressources tool, and they are adding more options every week.

Once my schedule frame and rosters are set up, managing our weekly needs is super efficient.
We can keep our minds off basic tasks such as employees shifts swaps, managing staff availabilities.
I can see that a lot of human ressources settings are getting progressivly added and it is a great managing tool.
The software / app team are always improving Voila considering our specific needs.

As any complex app / software, at first you need to get used to the basic functions. Considering Voila is mainly to set up your team rosters and schedules, so drawing the first frame is a little bit of work.
The laptop version is still better than the app - for the admin crew. For the employees it's perfect.

Myriam D.

Manager savior

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app totally saved my life as a manager!!
I used to spend so much time on employe's schedule. With this app, they get more independency but I keep ''control'' regarding approval of their demands. It's just so much faster and easier.
Also, the app is really user friendly. Everyone got used to it really quickly.

The only thing I would add is the option of asking for a period of time off. For exemple, if one of my employe need to take a full week off for vacation, the app could take care of asking subs for every of their shift in the week.

Mit Google übersetzen

My employees can now help making schedules

Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Like the software and the availability of the company's owners to listen to our requests and develop new features for our reality when possible.

Employees can contribute to the scheduling process
All communications are done trhough the app
Love having a manager app to approve shifts and replacements anytime

Still not connected to our payroll software, but for the price, it is worth importing an excel sheet every two weeks. They do not do company specific upgrades so we have to wait for our request to be implemented at large to get them. At least they are quick to take action.

Valerie C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Super helpful software to manage ever-changing employee schedules

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has really simplified my daily routine. I was able to include my team leads in the approval process and employees really do like the feature to create their own schedules and to exchange an upcoming shift.

The software is missing a lunch/coffee break management option. In my industry, all breaks have to be scheduled because the workflow never stops. The reminder feature would help our employees to take their break on time.