GoFrugal Erfahrungen

Cyrus
  • Branche: Computer-Software

RESTAURANT POS -RPOS6.5 REVIEW

Bewertet am 18.5.2019

It is a perfect software to have it in your business to have a 360 degrees view of you business operations. I am satisfied and would highly recommend to my business partners.

The software is really fantastic in the sense that i have visibility of the current stock of goods/products in my stores, stock level update, real-time sales reports & able to see the fastest/slowest moving items - all these are visible anytime anywhere on a mobile device i.e thro' Whatsnow App.
I wouldn't miss to mention the quick 24/7 support service, very efficient to mention the least. Very much satisfied with this.
Quick setup of the product - within no time, you started selling through Gofrugal Software with happy results.

The company should be proactive to get feedback from its clients on the use of their product to ensure that the client utilize the system/product functionality to the fullest...... coz i found out that some crucial functionality are not being utilized reason being it is not known that they exist. With this kind of feedback, the company would be able to narrow down on areas that need training.

Swoyam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Software with decent customer support for Retail Book Trade having a Mid Tier Pricing...

Bewertet am 2.4.2021

My overall experience with GoFrugal has been good over the years.
but "Thank God", they stopped...

My overall experience with GoFrugal has been good over the years.
but "Thank God", they stopped partnering with other local companies to sell their product in the market. At the time of installation 5 years back, it was a nightmare, their local vendor only knew how to install the product but not how to train us in moving our age old business procedures and techniques to the GoFrugal Platform. I was seriously considering of cutting my losses and moving to Tally. But I am now realizing that I am much better off with GoFrugal as my partner;
No doubt there were initial hiccups but even though they started their business from Pharmacy Vertical, they have currently tailored their product for Book Trade pretty decently.
GoFrugal has saved us a lot of time, effort and money over the years and helped us grow.

1. Ease of Use - The Menus and Navigation for billing are quite simple making it easy for even our support staff to jump in and help during peak hours.
2. Robust - We have been using RPOS 7 since the last 5 years and there has never been an SOS situation
3. Customer Support - During there initial years they were struggling in this aspect but since the last couple of years they have become better but there is room for improvement.

1. YouTube Videos are helpful to some extent but they don't update their help documents repository.
2. Most of the times when I contacted customer support there first suggestion will be please update to the latest build and hope this has been fixed, even after I have told them, I recently updated.
3. There are only a few knowledgeable customer support executives who immediately can figure out your issue and have the solution ready for you. For others they need to train more thoroughly. "I do not want to know the cause of my issue but the solution"

Antwort von GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for your review. We will get in touch with you to understand more in detail on how to improve our ratings

Gaurav

Poor Design, Inflexible Service, Poor Retainership

Bewertet am 10.4.2016

I have a startup company(a restaurant in Gurgaon) and purchased GoFrugal POS on annual contract. The first call from Gofrugal, Selling of software, Sales and setup was done as swift as possible. I was impressed. The first bummer was when I had to avail software training within 1-2 weeks, else my "training period" will expire and I will have to pay for software training later. The software training is 30% cost of the whole software. Bizzare but true.

The online support definitely works very well. You call them and they are ready to offer you help. The problem is, what all help they will offer you free of charge. We had to ask them enable to enable printing KOT and were told about charges that would need to be paid.

The problem is - when you are new in business, such things are not well known to you as business and GoFrugal kept surprising us with basic facilities coming out to be chargeable.

The biggest problem is the poor user interface of product - this is an old school design and when I started to use it, I realize the software poor user interface slows me down as the time to complete one transaction is long. For e.g, when I have to take an "home delivery order" the interface is badly designed and it will take anything from 1 mins to 3-4 mins to take 1 order, which is not acceptable. it slows the capability to process orders.

Do research yourself or ask for trial and use it well before making an opinion.

Dear Mr. Gaurav,
We are sorry that we haven't met your expectations. Delighting & serving customers with transparency has been at the heart of GoFrugal. We are the first to introduce a myGoFrugal app for our customers to help raise support tickets, check resolution timelines, chat, re-open or escalate and rate the experience. You can download it for free - from Play store and App store
You purchased 'Standard' edition of our software on a subscription basis which includes 2 training coupons (4 hours each) worth Rs. 6,000+Taxes, which you have the right to handover on satisfactory training. Since new employees joined you, you had requested for additional training visits, which is a paid service - http://bit.ly/2avFBPr. Our 24x7 Assure Care system takes care of product bugs, issues, breakdowns etc. Re-training and additional print profiles are services that needs professional consultation and thus we recommend you to pay and buy additional coupons
We are eager to help you & solve this

Amal
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A few suggestions that can benefit all your clients

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Overall, I'd rate the experience a little above fair. I have shared a lot of suggestions and the discussions are not being taken very seriously. Some essential features are still needed in the software which can definitely make this one of the best software in the industry. Some existing features are not complete and they are blunt. They can be improved by taking direct suggestions from the customers' experience. A recent happening was regarding the ORDER EASY APP. There were a lot of glitches in the app but it was very hard to commincate with you and I had to spend a lot of time and money to develop a new app with other company. I will be happy to share more views on the Gofrugal product and improvement suggestions over a google meet if possible. You may contact me over my email if you are interested.

I like the many solutions that this software has to offer. A lot of the solutions that come along are really great and make the work easy. A lot of the common issues being faced in the FMCG retail sector are already addressed in the software. Also, I would like to appreciate the kind and respectful attitude of all the staff, especially, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. However, improvements are needed in a lot of areas.

Yes. Definitely. There are a lot of features that can be updated and a lot of other modern features are to be included as well.

1. A lot many offer management scheme exists. But majority of them are useless for HQ customers having central pricing and offer management. As we have multiple outlets, we are unable to work out offers for our customers centrally. Most of the offers can be set only in the RPOS which is not the way forward. Also in today's market offers using promo codes must be made available.
2. There is no real solution to handle damaged products. Practically, the process is a lot more complex one than just transferring it to a sub location and using the wastage entry module in the software. This creating a lot of financial trouble for us.
3. No way to bulk update Markup/Markdown price setting for products in HQ.
4. No way to identify the minimum/maximum stock level of the products as a variable. The minimum stock level for 20000+ products cannot be determined easily and varies outlet to outlet, product to product. These values must be picked up from the sales data of the product. Also, there is no notification or interface to know the stocks approaching zero and order them before approaching zero.
5. No way to print shelf price cards for products directly from the software after purchase entry so as display them on rack.
6. Big lag in solving issues. When an emergency situation arrives there is no point of contact to solve it asap.

Antwort von GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing the review. We definitely look into your feedback and work on it

Soumya J.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use feature packed software within budget

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

The first benefit one will notice while using this software is its ultra short learning curve with easy to use features and a host of options to choose from. This is just the beginning, pros also include good support from their assure care team and a timely resolution of of the reported issues in most of the cases. There is also an added benefit of development support for any customisation or personalisation requirements. The HQ portal consists of a host of analytics and reporting tools to ease MIS and business intelligence needs.

With all the the benefits and features currently offered I feel there is still scope of improvement by adding up to the existing ones. Many other competitors in this segment of retail ERP is strategically partnering with many a lot of third parties to offer free integration from the ERP end. A similar list of strategic partnerships with Gofrugal is hopefully under development or yet to be developed. Focusing on this area may have a positive impact on customer satisfaction as well as business development.

Antwort von GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Soumya, Thanks so much for your feedback! We're really glad that you are enjoying our product and service. Yes, we have worked along with the third party payment, CRM integrations, you can get in touch with Ushatirtha Das and discuss on it.

DINAKARAN
  • Branche: Automotive

GoFrugal

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

If any new development required based on our business requirement, it is taking to complete too long time to take discuss, meeting, development & delivery

Online credit limit / days approval
HQ reports
Consolidated TB / P&L and BS reports

Patch update very critical some times

each and every outlet update separately currently we are having 25 outlets. In future if it is increase the outlets Patch update is very critical process. Minimum we are spending 1 to 1 1/2 hour per outlet

Online transactions in cloud based

Outlet connect to customer support team (online support) it is taking the connection more than a half day also

We have only 1 server & 1 client for each outlet, If support team connected unable to use

Backup taking more than 30 mins some times

centralised options superuser & users in outlets

Backup need to update external hard disk or in cloud from outlets

Stock Ageing report in HQ

Offer / Discount reports

Antwort von GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Mr Dinakaran, Thank you for your feedback. Our team has been continuously working on reducing the patch size and the time consumed for patch update. We will definitely look into your feedback and work on it. Also our team member will reach you along with the next step of action on the feedback you have shared.

NANDAKUMAR
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have been using this software for the past four years. feeling good

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

It have 1000 plus reports give me vivid picture about my business and make comfort on planning for the next month.

i have been using enterprise version, it lively links multiple stores and maintains the stock. it has 1000 plus reports, it will give you detailed analysis even i learned many techniques through that. the finance linked with this software, gives enough to avoid tally software. the mobile version makes not just comfort, its superb when we out of office.

customer support has been made chat, that phone calls. its annoying many times. because if you are not a software person like me, could not understand the problems many time. that how will you express it in text format to make their Assure care executive to understand.
for every chat they will send you youtube.com link to see video. if you are capable of doing by yourself of watching videos, need no worries.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Representng GoFrugal in Kenya and other African Countries as implementing Partners

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

GoFrugal software is a complete and a comprehensive POS solution for many verticals, we have represented GoFrugal for over 5 years now and have found this software to be a 360 degrees solution, The support has been exceptional, special mention to the team whose 24x7 support has been excellent and above PAR
The most impressive part of this software is there is always newer innovations, ease of use and user friendly.
We will continue to represent GoFrugal in the future and have undertaken that we will not be representing any other POS developer as we get what our clients need

Very Rare and hardly any bugs come up and these are also attended to rapidly on a 24x7 support and the development team

• Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gofrugal | A Truely POS

Bewertet am 2.4.2021

Gofrugal | A Truely POS, user friendly software

Gofrugal | A Truely POS, user friendly software

easy to use
good customer support
friendly behavior of tech support members
Cheap in cost
Inventory management
E invoice feature is good and easy to use

no phone support, need edit option in transfer out screen but overall experience with this software is good for us !

Antwort von GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for your feedback. Please raise your issues as tickets in myGofrugal app, our team will look into the issue and solve it on priority.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Best software of market

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

I am using from a long time and it is best software.

I am using from a long time and it is best software.

User friendly , fast working and easy learn,

Account easy is so tuff to use and it is not same as software

Anand
  • Branche: Supermärkte

Sunrisecitygroup

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

Retail easy/ RPos is excellent software having remarkable reports & features.
HQ software having so...

Retail easy/ RPos is excellent software having remarkable reports & features.
HQ software having so many difficulties & missing field of reports etc.
Due to the HQ integration the add on product features are not functioning properly. So we discontinued the add on products.
Real time technical support also need improvements.
ALR renewal support especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided excellent & wonderful support.

Retail easy having excellent features, but HQ having lot of limitations.

HQ features, reports to be improved.
Technical support should be required improvements.

Dear Mr Anand Kumar,

We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will reach you out and have a direct discussion on the limitations and the reports to be improvised.

Bharat
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Support During Covid19

Bewertet am 29.5.2021

Sales,Purchase, Accounts, MIS Reports and all for keeping ourselves on track.

Sales,Purchase, Accounts, MIS Reports and all for keeping ourselves on track.

Easy Updation and Operations of this software is one of the best.

Very Few but as per staff support each and every problem seems to be minimalist.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Stripe und Zoho Invoice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoFrugal

Best in terms of money & support.
Swaroop
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

4stares

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

it good and friendly software

it good and friendly software

Sale and purchase and non moving items

Unmatched software new development in the software

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Origo
ONKAR
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

POS SOFTWARE WITH BETTER POWERS TO SURVIVE

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

VERY GREAT WITH CUSTOMIZATION AND SCALEUP OPTIONS. LITTLE DISSATISFIED WITH SPEED OF SUPPORT BUT SOLUTIONS ALWAYAS DELIVERED.

EASY FLOW OF ACCOUNTS AND SALE DATA AND USER ORIENTED GUI

POOR ACCOUNTING HOLD ON IMPLEMENTATION OF SOME FEATURES. NEED TO TAKE LONG ROUTE THAN PRESENT INACTIVE ROUTES TO MEET DESIRED OUTOUT IN ACCOUNTING. THIS IS CASE ONLY IN HIGHER ACCOUNTING USE. BASICS VERY SORTED AS IS A GSP PROVIDER.

Ravindran

Feedback

Bewertet am 1.10.2020

I am happy with the investment made on GOFRUGAL Software

I am happy with the investment made on GOFRUGAL Software

Ease of doing transactions and Customer support is extremely good!

Nothing in Particular . Over all experience is good and encouraging

Sunil

Best software without support

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

Developed best software but unfortunately without proper support system.

Developed best software but unfortunately without proper support system.

Easy to use, many features and options, constant development, easy to make little changes as per our need, multi company billing,

Software is very good but no one available to teach or guide how to use it throughly. Even in chat they will tell our team will contact you but no one call back. Even they close the ticket without completely solving the problem so I need to reopen it.
Gofrugal should try to understand their individual customer's need and guide them to develop their customer's business.

Vikramjit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A complete data management package.

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

Gofrugal Retail POS is just not an ordinary accounting or POS software. It is a Digital Platform for all kind of Data Management Options. Growth of any business hides in its 'Data' which is securely and efficiently maintained by this software. I always recommend Gofrugal who wants to develop their business.

No cons find yet. (within an experience of 2 years.)

Sureshkumar
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

The front runner

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Previously some issues are there. But past 3 years i am not facing any issue. if any issue raised they will rectify in next patch update.

Easy to use, understanding the application and 15 years of addiction

No issues. Day-to-day updating. Some people are struggling to use this software. They need direct phone helpline.

Antwort von GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Mr Sureshkumar, We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our team will reach you and get the details of the customer, who are interested in Phone Support.

Mohammed
  • Branche: Supermärkte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gofrugal features are very easy to use and can using instantly without training

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

We are really very happy with the service and the features

We are really very happy with the service and the features

Gofrugal features can be used with zero training with a person with minimal skill set, we can manage all the functionalities from purchase to sales, inventory management with mobile tools in a simplified manner.

Nothing major as we are serviced with all the required features

Nitesh
  • Branche: Import und Export
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good software, but lacks customization & prompt solving of issues

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

Good. But can be far better.

Good. But can be far better.

It has good reports, integration with business functions.

It lacks integration with online business, online websites

Sekandi
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Managing Director

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

I have been using this software since 2014 to date, but and its proven to be the best software in the world

Usability and functions , good customer support,
currency compatibility in every country

The software is easy to learn and use, has good customer support and security features

Antwort von GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thanks, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Gagan

Gofrugal Best software

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Very Nice software, Live chat support helps and after sells is also good

Very Nice software, Live chat support helps and after sells is also good

User friendly , easy to use , fast processing

using from a long Time But do not found any thing that is least usefully

Ganesh M Auti
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Pos

Fantastic solutions

Fantastic solutions

Very good. Software billing is easy. Secure and rubbust solutions

Day closing option not much matured.
Modern digitalisation missing

Antwort von GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing the review. We definitely look into your feedback and work on the best possible solution

Eni
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Excellent Product

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

Customizable. Scalable and suitable for every retail or restaurant business. Has version for most verticals

The P&L account is only on the traditional form. Needs to be changed to the modern vertical format.

Jocelyne
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The software setup was easy and the program is very easy to use. We are happy with our...

Bewertet am 30.10.2017

The support we got during our setup time was so amazing considering our time change. Working with the team to change the reports we needed was very helpful. The best part of the software is the low cost and easy to use. Easy setup and maintenance.

The trouble we are having on an ongoing basis is when we have an issue during the day, we have a hard time getting in contact with someone who knows how to help us right away. Most of the the answer is, we will ask someone else when they come in later. Having a knowledgeable support team in a similar time zone would be great. The 24 hour support team has only been able to help with basic things but our bigger issues had to wait till later at night for us. One example was the Apple IOS upgrade. The 24 hour support team gave me the wrong advise at first, the team had a plan to help me the next day (appreciated the idea) but I decided we could wait for the actual upgrade. Final, when the upgrade was fixed, I never got an email or call to tell me it had been fixed.