Track-POD Erfahrungen

Bewertet am 2.2.2024

A-Z ist schneller und einfach seit 5 jahre debai

A-Z ist schneller und einfach seit 5 jahre debai

Optiemierung toure und Kalkulationen und auch Rechnungen schreiben

gar nichts alles ist Besser bei kleinigkeiten ist hilfsbereit

Antwort von Track-POD

Thank you for your feedback and for using Track-POD for five years! We're glad to hear it's been working well for you!

Gerrol
Gerrol

Awesome Web Based App

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

The experience was fantastic that it makes our day to day job easy. We get increase in satisfaction also from our customers.

I like the real time update. It is very important specially if we have customers who are in need of a certain order or delivery. We can provide them the closest ETA possible. Also, we can provide them an instant POD should there be a question to who receive it.

I guess what I like least about this is we have a lot of information on the page that are not necessary. If we can customize the interface depending on the department we are at.

Hi Gerrol,
Thanks for leaving a review, we're glad to know Track-POD helps you delight customers!

Aaron

Excellent POD software

Bewertet am 6.10.2018

All in all Track-Pod is an excellent tool to improve efficiency. In the past we have experienced situations before where customers have claimed their deliveries never happened and opened claims with their credit card companies saying they never received product and the Geo stamp provided while capturing customer signatures has eliminated all situations where dishonest customers claim a delivery never happened. Very happy with Track-Pod and the excellent features provided to logistic businesses!

Track-POD is an excellent software program to improve delivery efficiency and maximize profits. In the furniture delivery and logistics business, the optimization feature allows for proper route planning without spending large amounts of time and company resources. In addition, the POD captures Geo stamps of the location where the signatures and pictures were taken to avoid discrepancies between company drivers and customers. We are extremely happy with the service and attention to detail provided by the entire Track-Pod team! The program has allowed us to increase revenues and efficiency without breaking the bank. The value you receive for the money you spend is worth every penny!

The only negative side we have experienced with the software is the inability to remove a delivery stop on a route once the driver has started their route. In the logistics industry, and our business model specifically, we allow for cancellations and rescheduled deliveries even after the product is in transit and the route is started. We also have instances where a delivery will need to be switched from one driver /route to another and the software doesn't allow for a delivery to be removed and reassigned once a route has been started. If a situation like this happens, and happens frequently, we currently have the driver mark it not delivered and reenter the delivery to be assigned to another driver. This isn't ideal but not a major problem in perspective with all the other great features Track-Pod offers.

Antwort von Track-POD

Thanks so much for your review! Soon we will add the possibility to transfer a job to another driver when a route is started.

Josh

Track POD Review

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Clear PODs that can be sent directly to customers.

Overly sensitive map scrolling, no historic tracking of drivers speeds etc, can be a little cumbersome & additional drivers are expensive.

Marlon
  • Branche: Paket- & Frachtlieferung

Experience with Track POD

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

The optimization of routes and the sending of PDF documents have been very useful for our company, with these functions we have obtained greater efficiency in deliveries and at the same time we offer a transparent service to our clients since they are notified in real time and obtain a backup of delivery and payment with PDF document

The support is not immediate and I would like it to have more integration options with ERP software's.
I would like the Track POD Manager app to provide more information such us custom fields and Actual COD

Hi Marlon,
Thank you for your positive review of the Track-POD features, we'll keep improving the system to be an even better fit for every customer.

Lucas

Trackpod

Bewertet am 16.9.2021

Very good software for logistics

Very good software for logistics

The integrarion api ita simple to use and reduce time and cost

The photo taking limiter and that they removed the live tracking in the advance version

Antwort von Track-POD

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Lucas! We'll keep improving Track-POD to match more of our customers' needs.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Customization & real time reporting for the win

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

it has been a good experience, the real time ability to find good enroute and have access to proof of delivery documents has increased satisfaction in customer interactions. Especially at times when the customers may not be onsite where the delivery was made or if the delivery was to a remote site.

customization options in the interface, makes setting up relevant displays for my job duties cleaner. Real time reporting has made it easier to follow up on customer delivery issues.

not being able to link to 3rd party tracking, it would be useful to track carrier shipments from within the same dashboard as our own deliveries.

Antwort von Track-POD

Thanks for leaving a review of Track-POD! We're glad to know it helps you provide a better customer experience.

Cherry

highly recommend

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

The features are amazing and have great scope to offer more info for the customer as my business expands. It is affordable enough so I can afford the product as a starting out business and I have upgraded to the higher version to unlock more features I love it so much. My customers rave about its accuracy on van tracking and they love the info they receive. The support desk are always happy to help

I would like them to develop their relationship with Zapier/Shopify integrations a bit more

Antwort von Track-POD

Hi Cherry, thanks for leaving a review, we're proud to power your growing business!

Gary
  • Branche: Bau

POD Configuration

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

good so far, still in testing phase

good so far, still in testing phase

easier to use than previous solution to use and navigate

restricted, to driver qty, unable to cater for replacement drivers when original on holiday

Hi Gary,
Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the implementation!

Trackpod Review

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

I like that it has real-time tracking of the driver, real-time updates, and is very user-friendly.

Sometimes, when we change some items in the order in the trackpod, it reverts when reloaded. Same thing with addresses, it sometimes reverts. I've asked support about this before, but it seems like there is a conflict of functionality that limits us from retaining the new edited order.

Niccolò
Niccolò
  • Branche: Möbel

Great Software

Very good

Very good

The route planner and the notification system

The mobile interface and the Map Zooming from Mac

Ahmed

Great product. Terrible customer service

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

Negative. I truly think you need to listen to your customers more and not just focus on the money.

Ease of use. Tons of features. Integrated with Shopify easily and allows orders to be fulfilled. Driver is tracked via gps and notifications are automated. But of a learning curve but good features overall

The software isn’t the issue. My problem was with the customer service. I had purchased an annual membership right away, without even taking advantage of the trial because the trial version doesn’t give you the full features. After that. I added a second driver thinking it was monthly subscription (which made sense as it was an option when you signed up the first user). Only to find out I got charged the full 560 Canadian right away for the second user. When I tried to cancel this (my company is still new and we do not need two delivery drivers at this time). I got so much push back from the rep or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or who ever it was basically telling me not to bug them again and it’s too bad. They ignored my emails pleading them to do the right thing. It was clear. And as a business owner I would have done the right thing. It’s too bad as this is a good app. I wil absolutely not continue once my subscription is through and would not recommend this.

mike

well worth the purchase

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Whenever I’ve had a problem customer service has always been there to help and get me the answers I need in a timely manner.

I like that I’m able to get signatures and pictures of deliveries.. But I’m able to get a picture of the load. Also allows me to track my drivers to see where the rat when a customer calls to ask how long before their package arrives.

My only dislike is with the shipping labels but it’s not like Purolator or UPS or Canada Post where you can see the senders information and the receivers information both on the same label.

Hi Mike,
Thanks for sharing your feedback! Regarding Track-POD shipping labels, kindly note that they are customizable and our support team is happy to assist you if needed.

Dave
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Completely satisfied, this software greatly improved the customer experience

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

Savings in efficiencies primarily, customer trust in the information we are providing and the ability to provide the information quickly.

We moved from a manual, time intensive process to real-time information. Not only was this software beneficial to our customers, it was a time saver for our internal team members.

Now that we have our fleet managed by this software, it would be great if we could tackle the remaining gaps. Most of our issues are now with 3 party carriers for outbound and our vendors for inbound - it would be great if we could get close to mandating this software to these partners even if we had to carry some of the cost burden to do so (even if it was with our top partners), I'm sure we'd save it in efficiencies. Is there linking ability and information about the ability to do this?

Antwort von Track-POD

Hi Dave, thanks for leaving a review, we'll keep working to make Track-POD an even better fit for our customers.

Christopher
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great bit of software that has really taken our company to the next level!

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

We have been using TrackPod for nearly a year now, and it has really helped us grow our own delivery, to the point we are doing extra delivery runs.

We deliver our orders on our own vehicles, we were originally just looking for a POD bit of software, and four Track-Pod which has given us everything in one. We are able to plan routes to make them cost-effective, have multiple drivers, and also keep our customers updated!

Be great if it could link with our e-commerce platform in some way to help update customers with the progress of their order, and also to update them that their order has been delivered. At the moment this is all manual.

DIrk

TrackPOD Works

Bewertet am 31.1.2022

Very good. Response time on issues are very good

Very good. Response time on issues are very good

When deciding between competing products we found that TrackPOD allows for more intergrations via their API

Its more expensive that competitors in the same segment

Antwort von Track-POD

Thank you for your kind review!

• Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

a good starting point for tracking deliveries

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

pretty good for a starting point, we have got stuck a bit with new features we need that they are not willing to provide.

it gets the results we needed for stage 1. accurate LAT/LONGs. Is a big step up from paper based systems

it still feels a bit home made. some functions just dont work and the customer service always pushed the responsibility back on us, rather than work us through them.

Jean Claude
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Great Tool

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Great logistics solution for our fleet. We could not mqnahe our drliveries without Trackpod.

Thougt there was better AI to recognise drlivery chronolgy

Antwort von Track-POD

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Jean Claude!

Hannah

Easy and streamlined

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

We don't have many support requests, but when we do contact Customer Support they are always great to deal with.

We love how easy it is for all of our staff to use and for management to access reporting.

We are happy with how the software currently operates!

Hi Hannah,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Track-POD and the team!

Joaquin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is the best POD/Driver tracking software, gets the job done

Bewertet am 3.7.2019

We're a small team of 4 drivers that serve multiple customers every business day. We transport over 4,000 boxes a month, around 1,000 orders a month. We wanted to move away from pen and paper and on to a digitalized program where our customers could find out real-time if their order had been delivered and to whom. Our customers are much happier now than before we started using TrackPOD.

I had tried other similar software but many of them were both expensive and limited. TrackPOD has definitely helped us increase our value to our customers.

User friendly driver apps (took me about an hour to teach my drivers how to use it properly)
Great visibility
Easy route planning - the software finds the addresses pretty well even for a country that is way behind on GPS technology.
A lot of fields for data

I wish I could white-label it for less money.
Other than that, it's solid.

Antwort von Track-POD

Thank you for the great feedback regarding our route planning tool featured POD app for delivery drivers.

Gianluca
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best of the kind and Amazing customer support

Bewertet am 22.10.2018

This is exactly what we were looking for. The workflow is just like the way we used to do this job manually, but much more streamlined and with the linnworks integration this saves plenty of time.
The best is the fast and professional technical support, both with assistance and with adjusting the software to our needs.
In general as our volumes are growing it became necessary to provide real proof of delivery and a tracking number to our customers. Track-Pod does that and additionally facilitate our work of routing and keeping track of deliveries, shortages and damages.

The Dashboard design is straightforward to use and extremely functional. Creating routes is a breeze with Track-POD.
Also love the linnworks integration which the technical support were happy to tweak to accommodate our requirements.

The mobile apps could be polished a little, but they are functional and user friendly enough.

Hi Gianluca,

Thanks so much for your review. We will add Polish support ASAP.

Ionut

Easy to use POD system

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Rally easy to create routes and very user friendly.

For me everything works like I want tbh. Maybe a direct call for the team when you need some problems solved.

Antwort von Track-POD

Thanks for leaving a review, we're glad to know you find Track-POD route planner useful!

Mark

Track POD Review

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Very fast to set up and implement, and easy to use on a daily basis... very little technical training of drivers, logistics team and internal customer support team needed. Once set up a robust order import routine from our stock management software, TrackPOD has fitted in seamlessly and is a massive improvement over the paper-reliant system we were using before.

Custom fields can't be used in POD's or on emails. Would like a facility to have an on-premise backup/storage of the POD's. Distinction between consignment volume/package count/pallet qty is a little confusing.

Hello Mark,

thanks for your Feedback. Your review is very important to us.
We recently updated our software. Now you can use custom fields in both POD and emails.
Plus we are working hard to improve our platform month to month.

grega
grega

Great upgrade for service

Bewertet am 17.9.2018

plain great. it helped us grow with ease. so much less hassle about routing, tracking, tracing, ....
if your company does any deliveries you need their app.

ease of use. you bring delivery service online into e commerce and all inserts are traceble.

some specific funcionalities were missing. but track-pod is listening and upgrading is coming with great speed.

Antwort von Track-POD

We appreciate your review and will keep doing our best to meet your needs.

Mohammed

Easy, Simple and helpful

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

software is very easy, we didn't require special training (only videos on youtube and articles in help center.

integration with ERP system wasn't smooth (we have oracle fusion)