Wipster

Sortieren nach

Gabriel

Wipster is Amazing!

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

Hipster greatly facilitates the download by the end customer and also the approval of the stages.

The Wipster platform facilitates the entire process of approving a video with the end customer. Having separate comments from each person on the client team is fantastic, for example.

The only thing I still don't like about the platform is not being able to flip the screen horizontally in the mobile app version.

Matt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wipster makes feedback easy!

Bewertet am 8.11.2021

We're getting feedback faster and clearer than ever before. It minimises time spent trying to decipher where a comment might be applicable.

Wipster is super simple and easy for our clients to use. The interactive nature means we get super direct and focused feedback, minimizing confusion.

I'd like to see further implementation with third-party apps (like Premiere or Final Cut) that allow for syncing across the board.

Dan

Handy and being constantly updated

Bewertet am 15.6.2015

I still have a few clients that have a few issues trying to work it out. But the team at Wipster have been so proactive with making the product better! It's crazy how far it's come in the last year! It's almost unrecognisable! The support team listen to all your questions, and there have been many feature requests that I've asked for that have been added. So great to feel valued and like they can craft the software to work better for me!

Great tool that's always getting better, and becoming an integral part of our review process.

Antwort von Wipster

Thanks for all of the great feedback Dan. While we are not always able to accommodate every feature request, we really value the input of our users, so thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us both here and through our support channels. We really appreciate it.

As far as the issues your clients are experiencing: If you haven't done so already, could you please drop us a line over on our support site? We're currently looking at ways to better improve the client experience, so any additional help you might be able to provide would be fantastic. Thank you!

Sarah

A faithful user

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

We used to have Wipster in my previous agency,
As soon as I created my own agency, Wipster was my...

We used to have Wipster in my previous agency,
As soon as I created my own agency, Wipster was my first tool.

I use Wipster everyday since 2018
Makes me gain like 2 hours per day
Very easy to use and to explain to me clients

Bugs sometimes
Didn’t try ne new review tool yet …

Nick
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Near flawless video review site.

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

Efficiency
Accuracy of review
Better communication

Efficiency
Accuracy of review
Better communication

-Extremely easy to use and get other people to use.
-Using the program makes me more efficient at my job
-Using the program makes video review a very straightforward process.
-Wouldn't know how to review a video without it

Pricing. Don't like the tiers. Other similar options are available for a cheaper price, though the interface isn't as user friendly.

lynn
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great way to get approvals

Bewertet am 9.12.2019

Overall, it has served our team well, for the projects we use it for.

Overall, it has served our team well, for the projects we use it for.

This is a great solution to disseminate videos to team members who are spread out in different locations, for the approval process.

Some functionality can be spotty. Sometimes the screen will accept notes and sometimes it won't.

Nancy
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I recommend Wipster to everybody

Bewertet am 28.9.2022

I really like Wipster. It meets my team's needs and is suitable for our size and activity level.

Wipster makes remote collaboration and review work super easy. I love how it can pin specific locations in a video or PDF and generates a comment sheet that's also a To-Do list. Passing on comments have never been easier.

It would be nice if 1. Wipster can recognize my device and stop asking me to input my info every time I open up a link. 2. Image can be pasted directly into the Attachment section. This would save so many steps -- or if Wipster can develop a screenshot/annotation tool then even better! 3. Wipster can add a simple annotation pencil tool that draws freehand marks ---- the dots and boxes are just not enough when I need to tell someone to move this object by 50px over to the right or to turn it by 30 degrees. I'm not looking for Miro level annotation but a simple 360 degree line tool can help too.

Adam
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Wipster takes the ambiguity out of reviews

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Ambiguous email feedback is a thing of the past. It's a quick and convenient way to manage getting edits in front of clients and team members and get concise (client dependant) feedback that is easy to work with and easy to see for all involved.

Commenting on specific areas of a video project makes it far more straightforward as an editor to pinpoint the exact spot the clients are referring to, making edits easy. The new ability to play at different speeds also allows for a much quicker review process helping my team speed up their workflow.

I wish there was more storage on the free version and that items in the bin didn't count towards your current storage. When you're over the storage, it's time-consuming to try and create the space.

Levon
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Perfect Solution for QA for UI designs

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

I like it cause it makes easier for art director to record a screen and pin point issues, without taking 100s of screenshots

its all good, ui is fine, functionality is fine, sometimes i have problem finding where to upload video, it should use vimeo like uploading where you can just drop video anywhere.

Marcos
Marcos
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Amazing team collaboration and video reviewing software!

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

For us (editors) working for several clients (who always have lot of thing to say about the creating process of their videos) this tool is incredible! Besides team and client collaboration and accurate messaging, the thing we love the most is the integration with Adobe Premiere and After Effects... Not only can you receive client and team feedback messages as markers on your timeline, but Wipster also encodes, uploades and shares your edits with the client or team members, without having to leave the editing program! Now that amazing!

Only two thing to say... At first we started trying the software to see if was worth paying for. They changed the pricing structure a couple of times during that period, which made us doubt...
Second, there are a couple bugs or minor errors that happen from time to time, for example, invitations to members o clients not being sent or received or whencreating subfolders and customizing them.

Andy
  • Branche: Animation

Essential Tool for our business

Bewertet am 17.11.2021

The ability to share videos with multiple parties for real time feedback

The iOS app, it does not work well. It does not remember my login and wont let me view PDFs

Ruth

Streamline Your Content Approval Process

Bewertet am 25.1.2019

Love the simplicity. Wipster saves invaluable time, and frustration, getting a team's feedback and/or approval.

Easy of use. Very intuitive interface. The ability to keep tabs on the team's feedback saved my sanity.

At first glance, the 'Pro' pricing seems reasonable, but the monthly charge is a bit high. Save big with the annual plan.

Antwort von Wipster

Thanks so much for taking the time, Ruth. We're glad to have restored sanity during the feedback process :)

Craig
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Synergy

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

I can have various clients commenting on a video at the same time, whilst they sit in different locations, they can view each other’s comments so that they’re not giving contradictory input. Streamlined client feedback.

Various stakeholders sitting all over the world can give input in unison

Slow upload, once your clip has been loaded successfully, it takes a while before you can share it. When you share a clip to allocates team members, don’t think there’s a handshake that says if the clip or link was sent successfully to the reciepient like WeTransfer does?

Thanks, Craig!

• Branche: Chemikalien
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Collaboration on video editing is now an option with Wipster!

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

Love the user-friendliness of the feedback features on videos. You can now send a draft to nearly anyone and have them add feedback directly on the video in the place where it is most applicable.

Users are required to create a login in order to add comments to videos which is not very intuitive to older users.

Nick

Our company uses Wipster for post-production review of 10-15 videos monthly

Bewertet am 15.6.2015

I love Wipster. The site has single-handedly improved our video review process, streamlining post-production, reducing time spent going back and forth, consequently reducing costs (through time-saving) and improving production of the video department. Couple of bonus pros from the site: 1) encourages collaboration--as it is easy, user-friendly and can be done anywhere, anytime 2) makes a video editor better at their job (more organized)

The people at Wipster encourage feedback and consistently act on support issues.

I have no cons. Video playback will sometimes skip depending on your internet connection. But that is no fault of Wipsters.

Antwort von Wipster

Hello Nick, Glad to hear you're enjoying the app! We really appreciate hearing where the value is for you and what the bonus pros are. Thanks for the review!

Andre

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Its very ease to use, all tools are easy to understand.

The client can not see the first feedback when I send the second feedback

Zach

Easy to use video review service

Bewertet am 15.6.2015

Wipster has really changed the way we review videos internally and externally with our clients. Before we would send an email to our client with a private video link (via YouTube, Wistia, or somewhere else), and request they respond via email with their feedback.

Now, everything can happen right on Wipster. Makes it easy on us and our clients. In addition to being able to review videos on Wipster, our clients can download the videos there too! Another thing we don't have to worry about.

Antwort von Wipster

HI Zach, thanks for your review. So good to hear you're getting so much from Wipster. Making it easy is what we set out to do.

Mauricio
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Works good for customers

Bewertet am 23.2.2023

What I like most about Wipster is I can send a video to my customer and they can make notes right on the video shot they are wanting changed instead of sending me time codes.

What I dislike about Wipster is if you have a large project or need to send the video in a higher playback rate you have to pay for a monthly subscription.

Eric

Easy use, intuitive, and innovative video review platform!

Bewertet am 15.6.2015

There have been others entering the market trying to capture what Wipster has set out to do, but Wipster is by far the leader in the industry when it comes to video review. I LOVE the fact that my clients can view the videos and comment directly on them, making it easier for them to convey their message to me as I work to produce great videos.

Antwort von Wipster

Hi Eric, thanks so much for your review. If we're making client review easier and you love the way clients use Wipster we've doing our job right.

Philip

Awesome video review software, love it!

Bewertet am 15.6.2015

Only used for a few months, but love everything about it so far! Great help videos!

Antwort von Wipster

Hi Philip, thanks for your feedback - glad to hear the help videos are ... well, helpful! If you haven't done so already drop us a line over on our support site and tell us how we can get that final star for our customer service. You can also tweet us at @wipsters. Thank you!

Amber

Love Wipster

Bewertet am 15.6.2015

Wipster is so easy to use and easy for my team to review videos and comment. Wipster as a team really listen to what I have to say in terms of new features or functionality I suggest (or the wider community).

Antwort von Wipster

Hey Amber, Thanks! We appreciate our community taking the time to give feedback and contribute to how Wipster evolves.

Mick

Wipster is AWESOME!!!

Bewertet am 15.6.2015

One of the biggest time wasters/hassle for me was getting video reviews from clients... now with Wipster this is now the easiest part of the work flow!

Antwort von Wipster

Thanks for your review Mick. This is exactly why we built Wipster, and we're happy to hear it's making life easier.

Arluah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Highly recommended software

Bewertet am 24.11.2022

Fantastic

Fantastic

Love the ability to make corrections right on the video

The only missing feature that my business would really value is the ability to upload and download from the app.

Josh

Super easy video review

Bewertet am 15.6.2015

I use this platform for work quite a bit. My managers really like it.

I use this platform for work quite a bit. My managers really like it.

Antwort von Wipster

Thanks for the feedback Josh! 'Super easy' is what we love to hear.

alessio
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Amazing tool to impress clients

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

I love that my clients comments appear in my ttimeline!

at times its buggy buy i can definitely live with that!