eHelpDesk Bewertungen

eHelpDesk

Cloud based help desk software for businesses of all sizes

4.9/5 (15 Bewertungen)
Robin H.

Top 100 law firm using Giva for 17 years with excellent results

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Giva is easy to learn and use, very visual, and the dashboard is amazing. It allows us to ensure that issues are tracked from first contact through resolution and gives us access to the information we need to resolve them. New agents are productive using Giva is just a few days. We use the Knowledgebase a great deal. It is easy to use and allows us keep a very high first call resolution.

We're a busy Help Desk, and Giva gives us a fantastic tool for tracking issues, as well as escalating/communicating among the various groups in the IT Department. The Customer Satisfaction Surveys allow us to get almost instant feedback. We get excellent ratings from our attorneys and staff, partly because we follow up immediately when there is a problem. I am the Reports guy, and I can drill down and get the information I need very quickly. The Knowledge Base is a repository where we can store information that can be retrieved easily. I've been using Giva for over 17 years at this law firm; so I've seen Giva evolve. They continuously upgrade it with releases chock full of useful features without over-engineering it. When we ask for product enhancements, we actually see them. They really listen to their customers, and I feel like we get a lot of personal attention. When we have an issue, their technical support jumps right on it and gets it resolved quickly.

I don't like change, and when new releases come out (about once per month), I weep a bit while I adjust. However, the releases are all backward-compatible have never caused us a problem. Our customizations remain intact; so all the tools I need are still there. When there was a change in the ticket screen that was not optimal, they fixed it in just a few weeks.

William L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Invaluable tool to deliver very high customer satisfaction to our attorney customers

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to meet and consistently exceed our SLAs with all the functions/tools Giva offers. Our SLA compliance has increased about 35% using Giva. The red, orange and green on our dashboard charts/metrics keeps us all focused on the key issues impacting our attorneys. The highly integrated Knowledgebase is a very valuable tool that has enabled us to increase first contact resolution and customer satisfaction, and has helped significantly decrease call times. Giva is an excellent and invaluable tool that keeps us highly productive and our customers happy!

I supervise a large group of Level 1 help desk people at a large and very busy law firm. I’ve been using Giva at this firm and a few years at the previous law firm I worked for. The Giva Dashboards are just what we need to keep on top of all the hot issues that need attention and our productivity has increased about 45%. No issues go unaddressed and that has helped lift and sustain our very high customer satisfaction. My entire team loves using Giva and it helps them meet the high expectations of our busy attorney customers. Giva is very easy to learn; our new agents become fluent quickly by just using it.

None right now, my team is very happy with Giva.

Jc M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Giva helps IT deliver excellent customer satisfaction to our users

Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since I’m the VP Information Technology, I am mostly interested in the dashboard and reports. With the dashboard, I have a bird’s eye view in real-time of what’s going on in our organization. It’s easy to determine if there are issues that may need my attention or action. The reports allow for very granular deep dives and root cause analysis of our data. It’s easy for me to run any report and I don’t need any specialized knowledge. My team is very happy using Giva as well.

We are a large health care system and been using Giva since 2012 and it’s helped us tremendously and it’s had a big positive impact on our customer service delivered by the IT organization. Giva is constantly innovating and delivering new functions to their products. They come up with a lot of refreshing and new ideas that they bounce off of us and indeed listen to what we have to say. They’ve implement many our suggestions over the years and we very much value this in a cloud vendor. Since Giva is HIPAA compliant we are assured that our data is secure in the cloud.

There are no negatives that my team can think of.

Olivier B.

Superb Service Desk for a very large retailer. Excellent dashboard and Reports

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have a lot of product requires since we run a large retail operation. Reports are exceptional; helps me save many days of work each month and increased team productivity 50%. Senior management loves the high granularity of metrics. Low TCO and high ROI on our labor and money invested in Giva. Great Tsunami Ticket to help consolidate issues in a major outage. Giva is a tremendous value for the price.

Awesome homepage dashboard with lots of functions that help us focus and on top. Very nice interface, not cluttered and easy on my eyes. Quick to learn and very little resources to maintain in the cloud. We use multiple service desks: IT, Financial, etc. It is a great value as we have multiple instances of Giva running with no additional. They're always asking us for feedback and they implement changes often. We are fans!

Giva is not infinitely customizable like Remedy or ServiceNow, but the lower cost of Giva is worth the tradeoff. Wish they had an AI robot that I could send to work while I sleep in. I'm sure it's coming soon :)

Pete M.

35% increase in productivity & eliminated 15 hours/month on Report preparation

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We’ve achieve excellent business results with Giva having increased IT productivity about 35% and we eliminated about 15 hours/month that use to be spent on Report preparation. All the information that I need is at my fingertips with Giva’s Reporting engine. The charts and graphs are clear and allow us to visualize data to identify trends and patterns. The administration is easy to use and logically well organized. We don’t need a dedicated Admin and/or Report person like I did with other vendors mentioned.

I have 20 years of experience using various service tools such as ConnectWise, HP Service Manager, BMC Track-It and Remedy. On balance, Giva is better than them all and it’s a great value. Giva is the new generation of cutting edge cloud technology; it looks sharp and it’s very easy to configure and customize. The technical support is excellent, very responsive and they always provide thoughtful answers. The customizable dashboard provides the necessary visibility to ensure all areas of support are providing top-notch support.

No cons. It’s amazing that they launch a new release every 3 weeks so many new features.

Deana R.

Excellent, modern ITSM.

Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Giva is just a phone call or email away for support. They are very responsive and available and have even helped us expand the use of the product to other departments. Giva is also highly flexible and is continuous with improvements and new ideas. This is something that stands out and really is the best thing about the product. The company asks for feedback and discusses their ideas with me before they implement them. When is the last time a company did that for you? Very customer focused. Give them a try.

User interface is intuitive. I love the clean, minimalist appearance and organization of information. Since the product lives in the cloud, we can access at anytime, anywhere. Very reliable...we have had 100% up time of product for 2 years now.

Some in my company would like built in workflow options, however Giva does not offer that at this time.

Vincent C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple, straight forward, and efficient help desk software.

Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reduced time supporting the "help desk software".

It is a good, stable, basic help desk software application that is not over-burdened with complex configuration and setup. The user interface is simple and straight forward, freeing up the user to focus on the help desk issues, not the help desk software.

The Giva support staff always provides intelligent and informative responses in a professional and timely manner.

Having come from using similar on-site software, I miss having direct access to the source tables to create more complex custom reports. But Giva does have a lot of customizable reports that will meet most needs.

David G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent value at an excellent price!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

tons, Reporting, SLA's, KPI reports and great metrics, helped users see where their tickets stand. Just love it!

I like the fact that cust support is always available to assist if you have any questions (during setup). I love the ease of use and there is really very little training needed. The customer support is top notch in that within setting up a Critical ticket they respond quickly. I feel this product surpasses many others that don't even come close. I plan on using GIVA for a LONG time

None really to mention at this point and time. Well maybe one item but not a major concern of mine. It's the fact they don't have a customer support line. A support request has to initially be done by submitting a support ticket in the Giva system. However, for complex issues, after I submitted a ticket, I did get phone calls back and we engaged in a screen share to resolve my questions. That was very helpful.

Suzanne D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to deploy and great support

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After a careful search of numerous ITSM tools, we selected Giva based on its ease of use, quick deployment and great support by the company. We also enjoy the standard reporting that comes with this application and makes our data results easy to share with others. We worked together on the AD integration and found the support team quite helpful and eager to ensure our needs were met. We look forward to continued success with this application and the Giva team we work with.

Ease of use and deployment; reporting is easy to use and tailor to our specific needs; customer support is prompt and eager to help; clean lines of the application; iterative approach to a request for enhancement (Agile programming).

N/A

Joseph D.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best held desk software.. its a mobile friendly too

Bewertet am 18.10.2017

cost effective

It is Mobile friendly. Works on iPhone and android. It is Web based.
I can login anywhere from my browser and process the ticket.
Easy to use and fast.

scrolling to enter data. from field to field (this is only happens when you enter lots of data that you will really need to scroll down to go to another field. )

Dany N.
Mit Google übersetzen

I like GIVA because it is simple to use and intuitive

Bewertet am 10.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is simple! You log in and boom you are up and running. GIVA is direct and succinct. That's all for now...

I am not able to customize it to fit me. I use GIVA everyday, i want to be able to add my personal touch to it. wouldn't be great to have a daily inspirational quote into GIVA? or to set a goal tracker into GIVA...

Dylan G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very robust help desk software, highly recommended

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had never heard of Giva prior to my opportunity to try out Giva for a 30-day period. I found it to be highly customizable and very robust. Giva also provides the most value by offering an asset management module included with the cost of their help desk software while other help desk providers charge you per asset.

Skipper C.

Reliable functionality

Bewertet am 12.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Giv@ eHelpDesk is easy to set up. The quick startup is facilitated by a minimum number of spreadsheets to capture required information. Once up and running, the software allows enough functionality to tailor it for individual organizations. We have some groups who use the application to help with workflow. As users become familiar with the application, the software limits customization. However, the administrators appreciate the simplicity and speed at which changes can be made. When tickets are closed, customers can provide immediate feedback and standard reports allow quick access to summary feedback data.

Diane A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Giva has improved our Service Desk efficiency!

Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We implemented Giva for Incident Management on 9/23/2015. Since that time, we have shaved 50 seconds off of our average Service Desk call time. Last year, management was exploring the possibility of outsourcing our team. The outsource organization could not provide the resources to match our call time. We support 6700 employees with 4 FTEs. We field an average of 300 calls per day, and our abandonment rate averages 7%. Thanks to Giva, we are a small but powerful team!

Daniel R.
Mit Google übersetzen

An above average product to handle ticketing, assets, and knowledge bases

Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Giva can handle the basics: ticketing, asset handling, knowledge bases, and change management. In my opinion, it excels when being extensible with a good API to integrate with current business processes and user management.