RDPWin Erfahrungen

Eine Bewertung schreiben
Software für die Immobilienverwaltung in Hotels und Resorts

Sortieren nach

Becca

Robust software perfect for property management / hotel combo

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

We chose this software because it fit our needs as a property manager (vacation rentals) as well as our hotel business . There are a lot of features and it can be customized to fit most of your needs if you are in the industry. It has a database style feel and many custom options.

The software also feels almost too advanced with many features you will never use. Sometimes it can be challenging to figure out how to do something simple in the system. It is not very intuitive or user friendly. But once it is fully set up and customized, screens can be limited for the front desk so they don't get overwhelmed. I'd recommend having a technical person run point on the initial configuration.

Marcus

Great PMS software

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

RDP is flexible enough to customize things to match our business rather than needing us to change to accommodate it. We are a seasonal business so being able to adjust rate plans, etc is important. We bundle rooms and food (+/- other items) into a package and it handles this well. Great reporting.

This is pretty granular but we have a non-calendar fiscal year so I wish the Statistical Totals display (it's an easy pull down for quick year over year comparisons) could start in November rather than January.

Catherine
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I get a lot of error messages and then the database closes. This occurs just about everyday.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

It is the only product that allows us to post manual rates.

It is the only product that allows us to post manual rates.

The tape chart is an easy visual and shows availability quickly. It also displays the different types of reservations using colors, which is a nice feature.

When I make long-term reservations, it often changes the "share-with" reservation to the entire time instead of the month-to-month date I entered. I was told this was because we had to do the upgrade, which we did; but it still happens.

Daniel

We have been using this software for over 30

Bewertet am 9.2.2018

We have been approached by other companies but we have been very satisfied with RDP. We have tried some demo versions of other software but there was always something missing that we got with RDP so we have been sticking with it .

Very stable and well adapted to hotel control, this company has been in the lodging industry for a very long time. Support is great

The only thing that is touchy in our case is setting up the crazy lodging taxe we have in quebec, thanks to RDP support we were able to find a way . Not quite as convenient as I would have want but works ok.

Mike

Go deep

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

Very good. It does a lot and since it’s been around awhile - incorporates many many of the business rules needed fir our resort. And there Lots more there that can be used, and will - as time permits.

Some more recent software we’ve used - is simpler to get up and running with less time investment - but it doesn’t let you go too far.

If you learn how how and commit the time to it - everything is open to configuration and customization.

Non-active history can be annoying and cumbersome

Jordan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

works but is not without its kinks. Rates changing randomly, updates cause more problems than...

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

I could check guests in/out of hotel

I could check guests in/out of hotel

The software is relatively easy to learn and navigate. functions mostly as it should. staff is friendly when available

No real 24 hr support without fees. Cant even upload a support ticket on the weekends or overnight which is kinda ridiculous.

Antwort von Resort Data Processing

Hi Jordan,

We do have our support portal open 24/7. While we do charge a fee for after hours calls you could submit a ticket and we will assist you as soon as we can, often within the next business day.

Mervyn

I have always had a good experience using the program .

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

What I like most about this software is its user friendliness. Its has the ability to give you all the data you need in related to your guest and their agents. It also give analysis which can with you planning.

What I don't like about this software is its inability to calculate a percentage of part of a total. e,g I may need a to calculate a discount on the room portion of the package not the meals.

Kim

I enjoy using RDP it is an easy software to use and train new staff on.

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

The confidence to know that the support staff are always available and I have felt they have always been very knowledgeable and quick to respond. This team is a tremendous asset to you.

When a process works well and then seems to aquire a glitch. The upgrades at times cause this and it is frustrating. It would also be helpful if there was a manual to refer to as it is not always easy to find help within RDP for simple items.

Deanna

Good software

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

User friendly, most staff can figure it out quickly. Decent reporting and statistical data. Doesn't need much maintenance once it is set up. Company has great customer support, they get back to you pretty quickly and solve your issues quickly.

Programming can be complex, company is slower towards any new developments - they seem to be just maintaining what they have.

Dominique

Reports

Bewertet am 17.10.2018

We had an issue recently with RDP not updating our TravelClick from May, 1, 2019 on, which means no reservations. It has been resolved but I had to hear it from a guest trying to reserve online to know about it.

For the most part, I find RDP user friendly, once you get into using it.

I find the reports difficult to find what exactly I'm looking for sometimes. I feel it overwhelming.

Tiffany
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The support staff is very responsive. If we have a problem they always make sure I resolve it

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

I understand front desk much better

I understand front desk much better

ease of use, support, menus are easy to navigate. The display is clear and I like the fonts. It loads quickly. I also like the feature that extracts data and then lets me create an excel spreadsheet.

hard to correct after guest checks out. The support staff is good but sometimes they go to quickly when explaining something.

Janet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I find it very useful..but it is the only hotel software I have experience with

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

it is user friendly. And the tech support is very responsive. The variety or stock reports is very good for accounting purposes

setting up rate plans and syncing with wholesalers etc can be confusing. The Owner system does allow for enough space to include more than one email address when emailing statements to owners.

Jess

Works for our property.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

Fairly simple to use. User friendly in that RDP won't easily allow you make a mistake. It also runs you step by step through the functions that we use most often.

Certain functionalities that work best for unit types, but not for individual units. That could certainly be improved.

Cassie

Very disappointed.

None.

None.

The format and the layout is very easy to use and accessible. Other than that I'm not happy with the service.

I receive daily glitches and error messages, the system freezes constantly. Technology support has been working on this issue for months now with no avail.

Jordan

RDP Review

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

It does everything we need it to, including check ins, outs, and whatever extracurricular activities guests may order

spotty support, having to manually recalculate various fees instead of the program doing the math, prices randomly changing

Cindy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time customer

I love RDP and would recommend to anyone

I love RDP and would recommend to anyone

Very easy to use and train staff on, work order program is the easiest and fastest I have every seen.

I wish it would allow for multiple owner emails and even guest emails

Dave

I have been using it for a while and it is good.Over all the RDP team Is wonderful to work...

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

Easy to use if you get the hang of it. It gives the exact report. The mass emailing is a plus to it.

The Software is little over priced. There are lot of other programs in the market which are cheaper and are offering more features. Support need to be more prompt, instead of call or emailing.

Heather

Frustrating.

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

All the many things that can be done on the software, yet I have no idea how to find how to do those things. I usually explore the software as much as possible when I have extra time. Playing with the software itself is the only way to learn a new task.

Constant errors. Constant changes are made to reservations that make no sense. Having to pay for any support needed. When given support it doesn't even fix the problem.

Sean
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not the best at what it does, but it still functions.

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

I liked the ability to put notes virtually everywhere, and it was very easy to keep track of guest issues within the software. Inventory was accurate and the check in process is seamless.

Too many screens, can be difficult to navigate. I don't know if it's an issue with the software or not but ours locked up a lot and didn't play nice with POS systems across our property.

Alexander
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn, hard to master. Top notch fundamentals, advanced skills require training.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

It's very simple to get into a routine with RDP. Once you understand the basics, RDP's straightforward nature helps your fundamental yet crucial tasks become second nature.

While RDP does well generally speaking, it's the learning of advanced techniques that is difficult. When a situation that is atypical arises, it takes us more time than we feel it should to arrive to a solution. Oftentimes we must contact RDP's support to learn how we should handle a specific situation, and because there are an infinite number of different scenarios, it gives us hardship whenever the well-paved road gets a little bumpy.

Mark
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Very in depth abilities

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

It is not a cookie cutter solution. It allows for multiple room styles and owners. Support is very helpful.

Slowness of fully implementing 64bit support for interface modules. This has been improving this spring

Todd
  • Branche: Immobilien

Really Happy with RDP!

Bewertet am 5.11.2014

RDP has been a great product for us! I have been using RDP for all 11 years I have been at the property, and it is a very user-friendly system to pick up and learn. The support team is always great in answering my questions and helping fix issues that pop up.

My only complaint is that it is sometimes hard to get a hold of the salesforce. I do realize the sales team is small, but emails and phone calls can go unanswered for days and sometimes weeks. Also, like some of the other reviews, sometimes a quick phone call into support is all that is needed, and it still means creating an internet ticket. They are great about responding to work tickets, though.

Jeff
  • Branche: Immobilien

Excellent Support

Bewertet am 18.10.2014

If there is a problem, or if we have made a horrible mistake, they provide quick and excellent technical support. Many of the staff have been there a long time, and we know each other by name. RDP feels a lot like a family.

As with most other companies, getting help is more complicated. Ten years ago, we could call customer support. Now, we email. I'm sure it's more efficient, and they are better able to prioritize their responses. It just feels less personal. It's not a big deal, though. It's just what I like least.

Greg
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Software success

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

Not much to dislike its great, very flexible, scalable. Support is spot on

wish it was free, but you get waht you pay for

Heather
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Great Product and Service

Bewertet am 22.1.2014

The software and reports can be customized to meet each property's needs. The product is easy to use. RDP has a mobile booking engine that is very attractive and user friendly. The support is excellent.

The direct billing functionality could be more user friendly, but overall, it works well.