LiveWebinar Erfahrungen

Armando
Armando
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The All-in one solution for smartworking

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

my experience is positive and I recommend it to anyone who sells consulting products or services. In my case it allowed me to increase the number of customers and select the target people

I use LiveWebinar as a sales channel to engage leads, acquire their needs and present solutions to sell.
It is a fundamental tool to acquire contacts and transform into new customers because it allows me to present my solutions through pre-recorded videos or live webinars. I recommend it to consultants and entrepreneurs who want to maximize results by reducing the effort of time to move.

I had difficulty integrating with some marketing automation solutions but the support quickly provided me with the solution.
there is no possibility of creating landing pages but it is overcome with the integration of other applications that offer this solution.
there are aspects to be improved but overall it is a stable and fluid solution for back end and front end use

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for leaving LiveWebinar a stellar review, Armando! We appreciate your support. Spread the word and happy webinaring!

Jay
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Very Good Software

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

Overall it's good. Again, I think it could be easier and more user friendly, and a little better as far as one-on-one or group/team meetings go.

I use LiveWebinar for nearly everything, it works better than some of the more named software out there. I really like it for my meetings, webinar, etc. I like that I can use this for almost everything.

I know this started as a software for Webinars, and they've sort of fit in meetings within. I think meetings and webinars both work well, but I do wish they would focus a little bit more on the ease of meetings and repeat meetings, as well as making it more user friendly overall. It's always a little confusing, especially for people who I meet with who are new to it. I guess that's part of the issue with anything that does so much :).

Airmeet

Warum LiveWebinar gewählt wurde

I wanted something that could do more, and frankly worked a little better. I don't have issues with calls dropping or losing connection anymore, which was my main reason so switch. Now lets update LiveWebinar to make it more user friendly!

Zoom und Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

I have used those software's as well, but I wanted an all-in-one software to do meetings and webinars, and I got that in LiveWebinar

Antwort von RTCLab

Hi! Thanks for your review. Our team is constantly working on the meetings feature, and we will happily implement any ideas you might have!

Jessie
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Evergreen events don't offer flexibility I was hoping

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

LiveWebinar offers many different features, you can record events, schedule different types of events, use it as a meeting platform, webinar platform, etc. It's a very versatile tool with many possible use cases.

The main feature I was hoping to use in LiveWebinar are the Evergreen webinars for marketing purposes. It would be nice to have the option to schedule a webinar every 15 minutes at any moment of the day. This way you can entice visitors of your website to impulsively join the webinar: It's just starting now and I'm here now, let's hop in. However, it's almost impossible to make this use case happen because you have to manually schedule four meetings every hour for 8 hours. Really cumbersome...

Julio
  • Branche: Bau

Amazing webinar tool

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Our overall experience is great, we are able to meet with a lot of prospects virtually and have a great communication tool with them, this allows us to keep our business going in these extrange times.

The option of having a tool that allows us to connect with prospects and have a virtual meeting is what we like the most, due to the current health situation we are not able to meet in person so having this option is amazing, I think, as time pass, the option on having virtual meetings will increase as the first contact and we will continue to use live-webinar as our first option.

I don't like some buttons that are too small because it causes confusion, especially when you are in a live meeting, those buttons are for sound and the option to let visitors talk. I also think you can make the screens a little bigger or let the option on customizing how we want it.

Hello,

A 10 out of 10 amazing! We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service.

All the best for You.

Marcin

Marina
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

All In One Software

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

overall, it's pleasant. would be nice to have a chat box right on the software if yu have an emergency

I like that there are so many easy tools to use. Some that I never even considered and now absolutely love!

They don't have a good follow up email after people registered, that is customized.

and you can't make a beautiful custom registration form with them.

This is a huge thing.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Marina. We appreciate your backing & support.
Currently, to customize your registration form you can change the background image but more features will be added in the near future so stay tuned.
Happy Webinaring, Marina!

Dapo
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

LiveWebinar is

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

I use it to host and record my podcast, webinar, and meeting with clients. And it's just awesome.

The audio quality and stability are awesome! I also love the ability to embed the app on my website thus helping to promote my brand.

Well, having the ability to select the speaker is one feature I wish they had. That way, I can use krisp, a noise cancelation software to block out noise from my audience. Right now, I can't and that's a pain!

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Dapo! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring!

Robin
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LiveWebinar is a hidden gem for Real Estate sales team admin & marketing!

Bewertet am 20.9.2022

The product is comprehensive and supports a good feature-set

The software unfortunately can't be made compliant for certain real estate industry compliance requirements in Canada's largest real estate market board area for a permanent wide-scale implementation

Jitsi und Vectera

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

Comprehensive integrations and interoperability with standards-based PBX
Heather
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Webinars Are Gaining Me Paid Users!

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

I'm using LiveWebinar to build community and get noticed. People love to connect, and hosting live webinars on topics that the kinky dating public cares about is allowing them to grow as kinksters and to feel connected to others.

We've hosted Newbie Night, Submission, and POCs in kink, which will be monthly events and several talks/educational events. We're looking forward to a live full-day event on March 8, and a two-day event we're organizing foe June.

This is leading not only to us making our first membership sales (YAY!), but also to our events (which are FREE to everyone who joins us live, and recordings put behind a paywall) being promoted by people we are not otherwise connected to, which raises our brand awareness.

In two months (8 webinars), I've seen a huge increase in connections, followers, attendance and more.

LiveWebinar is just easy for people to use. They don't have to download yet another piece of software, and the function is intuitive.

I'd like a bit more granular control over the design and branding, and there are a few spots that could be touched up in the customization section.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

Frankly. the offer was good, and again, I didn't want everyone to have to download more software—I see that as a barrier to even free entry.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for a leaving LiveWebinar a great review, Heather! We appreciate your backing & support. We're also happy you like our product. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Almost perfect Webinar Platform

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

I loved the simplicity and very short learning curve of this platform. I'm able to launch a webinar in minutes without any hassle.
Being able to run a presentation and videos from inside the platform rather than sharing the screen is a great feature too, that ensures always the best quality.

The look and feel of the platform it's not the best.
I wish I could share PPT or keynote files and still keep the animations.
I'd also like a more modern look to the platform, it kinda looks visually outdated.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WebinarNinja, Zoom Events and Webinars, Livestorm, Adobe Connect und EasyWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

My decision came down to price vs easy to use and features.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you taking the time for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review!
We are very happy that you use our platform and enjoying the features. Our goal is to always improve our product and service.

Danijel,

Jim
Jim
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

A Rock Solid Option For Webinars & Online Meetings

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

I bought this as a LTD from Appsumo and I am loving it since the beginning. Its easy to setup and use and very reliable. I use it to do webinars, run online meetings, teach courses and do coaching.

As with most other meeting software, first-time users will need to grant Livewebinar access to the camera and mic when they attend a webinar/meeting/coaching for the first time. This will sometimes result in technical problems.

Alan

Surprisingly Affordable Webinar Platform

Bewertet am 2.12.2020

LiveWebinar is simple to use and with various plans available you can find a fit for your budget. Still, you need to practice with a few test recordings so you better understand how the different layouts and tools function. Once you do, you'll love the platform as much as I do.

LiveWebinar makes scheduling your webinar easy. Add your logo, set your welcome & thank you pages, and you are ready to go live. You can include polls & surveys as well as calls to action to keep attendees active and involved. Participant tracking and HD cloud-based recordings make LiveWebinar is a surprisingly affordable and powerful tool that will help you wow current and future customers.

While the support team at LiveWebinar is super helpful, additional training or how to materials would be appreciated.

As the product matures I would expect to see additional improvements in the ability to customize and brand webinars.

WebinarJam

Warum LiveWebinar gewählt wurde

Ease of use versus the cost of the service made LiveWebinar the clear winner.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar's service is simple, clean, and feature rich. As the product matures I expect to see even more value from the product.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service.

So happy that you are with us.

Marcin

Kaley
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great!!

Responsive support

Responsive support

Love the ability to do "evergreen" style webinars

Nothing missing that i can see. Works great!

Warum LiveWebinar gewählt wurde

Lifetime deal from app sumo, cheaper over the long run

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

Price over duration of the product lifetime

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Kaley! We appreciate your backing & support. More exciting new features being added now and in the near future. Happy Webinaring!

Fernando
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The best online webinar software that feels like a video call

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

I've been using live webinar for marketing purposes mainly and I've loved the ease of use for our attendees

The thing I like the most about live webinar is the feature where participants can open their mics and cameras to interact in a more fluid way with presenters or you can disallow this just as easy

Backend looks a little overwhelming at first but it's quite easy to use really.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

I've true them all but this was the best option for ease of use
Julie
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great way to automize, meet and create

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

I really enjoy Livewebinar. It suits my needs and I can afford it even though I am a n a tight budget.

Livewebinar is quite easy to use, they have a lot of features that you would have to pay for if you were using other platforms. The main attract for me is to have the ability to run automatic webinar to educate and connect with my community. I appreciate also the fact that we can set up presenters that way I can have multiple rooms running at the same time

The only thing I was a bit disappointed that iPhone users had trouble using their camera on while talking, but it was months ago and I don't know if the situation got resolved as I didn't use the meeting feature yet since then.

Zoho Meeting, Zoom und Google Meet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveWebinar

More features for the price and I enjoyed a lifetime membership.
Nikolaus

Great Webinar Software / Platform

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

It is a pleasure to use LiveWebinar, we like it, our customers like and also our students love it. We can really highly recommend it.

We searched for a Webinarsoftware for our MBA E-Learning Studies, which we sell also on Webinars.
The Webinarplatform fits all needs and is a great enrichment for our marketing.

Had some glitches - for example Prezi integration, but all is fixed now so nothing to complain anymore

GoTo Webinar

Costs

Blackboard Collaborate

Costs

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing a great LiveWebinar review, Nikolaus!
We appreciate your backing & support.
Happy Webinaring!
Don't hesitate to share suggestions how we can make this platform even better!

• Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Zoom’s Competition

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

My favorite feature in LV is being able to present videos, presentations, images, etc., from the cloud. This makes it much smoother that screen sharing.

Kudos to the LV team for a job well done.

I least like the fact that LV has monetized basic functionality. We should not need to pay more for HD recording and quality bitrates. That is a disappointment.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review. We appreciate your backing & support.

Mark
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

LiveWebinar is an excellent tool that has helped me to better reach new clients for our...

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

In order to reach new clients and to connect with our existing clients when we update services or offer new services is the best use of LiveWebinar for us. So far, we have had excellent results.

I mainly appreciate the ease of use of the product. LiveWebinar has a straightforward and simple interface that is intuitive and easy to use with minimal training. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into the design of this product.

I am happy with LiveWebinar as it is in its current state. Adding new features, trying to please all customers is not always the best approach and can make a software product more difficult to use and may introduce new bugs. I appreciate LiveWebinar and I look forward to long-term continued use.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Mark! We appreciate your backing & support. Feel free to drop us a line anytime with your suggestions on how we can make this an even better platform. Happy Webinaring!

The ultimate webinar tool

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

I have created several webinars with this tool and the feeling has been excellent.

Attendees have...

Attendees have not had any connection problems. With other tools if it happened.
Its system of tabs allows me to quickly change the presentation to a still image or to my browser without waiting times for users.

All the tests and surveys of satisfaction of my clients have given the highest score to the tool

Easy to configure and manage

You can customize the brand in the room

It has a system of tabs in the room that allows you to change font quickly

The chat has automatic translator

It has multiple ways of creating the room

You can record the room in different ways

Create evergreen webinars

The registration tracking system is not yet complete

Other tools allow segmenting those registered according to whether or not they entered the room, or if they reached the end of the event.

Here this is not integrated in the same tool. This makes it difficult to track conversions and remarketing

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review! We appreciate your backing & support.

Katherine
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good choice, great product.

Bewertet am 14.4.2023

Stability is one of the most crucial qualities I look for in a webinar platform, and I have found Live webinar to be a really solid and helpful service. In addition, I appreciate that my leads are not required to download any software or applications, which could cause problems when I want to send my message. Furthermore, the ability to create "evergreen" webinars and embed them directly into my website excites me because it keeps my brand visible to my clients.

There are no serious issues; instead, I would add a second camera to display photos on the presentation screen and continuously monitor the microphone sound.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The best platform of many tried

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

Very impressed and excellent value.

Very impressed and excellent value.

I’ve tried many virtual classrooms over my years in training - Skype, Zion, GoToMeeting. Live a webinar is easily the most seamless in terms of slide presentation, and accessibility for users. The reminder and call to action functions have great utility. The ability to set up permanent and scheduled meetings for multiple presenters is awesome.

The presenter photos don’t always display properly. The recording function could also be more highlighted or a reminder to check you don’t want record, otherwise can be easily missed.

Ease or slide presentation

Price, functionality.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing a review for LiveWebinar, Rebecca. We appreciate the backing and support!
Happy Webinaring, Rebecca!

Shivansh
Shivansh
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

An awesome platform for agencies and just all internet individuals...

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

LiveWebinar has been a really helpful tool for us while conducting events and hosting webinars to teach our course subscribers and our audience in general. The UI and UX are good, the pricing is very affordable, and the tool doesn't make you feel like you're running with the turtles. I've had issues while running a video conference once and the support team was extremely supportive. Great service with great people!

As of now, I don't see anything that I don't like about this tool. Not only do they offer a free plan, but also, their paid plans aren't expensive at all. I'd recommend giving it a shot.

Antwort von RTCLab

Hi, thanks for your review! Glad you enjoy our solution!

Bertisqq
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

LiveWebinar

Bewertet am 21.11.2022

Super, easy, and trusted.

Super, easy, and trusted.

The easy access and setup, and it's free!!

To be honest, I have found nothing that I dislike

Microsoft Teams

Warum LiveWebinar gewählt wurde

It has better access, less complicated

Skype

Free and has all I need
Brian
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Better Than gotowebinar

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

We use this software more and more often. For employee training, to quick meetings, to live workshops. Its a great return on our investment.

This software has all the features expensive Saas has like full control over participants, customize able layout and background, screen share, registration forms, integrations, etc, but for a fraction of the cost.

The only thing they could add is the ability to take over the presenter's mouse. That's it. It has the rest.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Brian! We appreciate your backing & support. More amazing features being added constantly with time. Don't hesitate to drop us a line with suggestions on how we can make this an even better webinar platform.

Aryana
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use and very professional

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

Easy to use and very professional. I really like how I can upload the PDF and share the slides which looks way more professional than screen sharing. I also like that there are breakout rooms and in the video recording options you can have the chat in the video which is kind of nice and unusual.

One thing that could be improved is the amount of storage that I have for video recordings. I only have 15 hours so I have to constantly be deleting recordings.

Marialuisa
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

perfect for big companies

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Livewebinar is a fantastic application that helps me stay in touch with my team and my customers helping me create a relationship with them, and obtaining more results.

This application is a game-changer for my company, as anyone can enter my meetings and webinars without downloading or installing any software.
I need to connect to a lot of new people (vendors, employees, customers, etc) and asking them every time to install software is a big problem for me.
Managing webinars' role is easy and I can invite moderators and presenters with just one specific link.
I love the ability to record webinars and making them available in the reserved area of my website or an evergreen room of livewebinar.

Often I have a problem with the audio and some people do not hear me correctly.
In these cases, I have to logout and login once again to solve the problem.
The registration form is much too raw, and I would like livewebinar to make it more attractive.

Antwort von RTCLab

It's a pleasure to read such words :). thank you for taking your time and sharing your opinion. Your feedback helps us get better! Cheers!