AutoRaptor CRM

AutoRaptor CRM

Auto Dealer with automated multi channel communication tools

4.6/5 (196 Bewertungen)
Daniel P.

Real easy

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Aside the Cons, my experience has been positive. I can check updates on my phone, log in early or adjust my hours as needed. the ability to document everything is probably my favorite part.

The app makes this software accessible and convenient everywhere, even on the go. Being able to respond to customer inquiries and staying organized has never been easier.

Allowing the customer to submit contact information without a name can be tough. Also when two people inquiring for the same deal can get confusing too. For example, a husband can make an inquiry and a day later the wife makes the same inquiry, and then I'm contacting the two without realizing they are one.

Ciara C.

It's a Major Upgrade For Our Company

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were on an Archaic CRM before this one so anything was an upgrade from that but this CRM surpassed my expectations. From the 700Credit Integration to being able to see my inventory move around in real time, it is definitely a well put together software.

Functionality & Design
Services Offered
One Stop Shop
700 Credit Integration
Overall Put Together Software

There aren't any cons that I can think of at this time. I thoroughly enjoyed using this software as of right now.

Donna S.

Autoraptor win

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very very good. We have good success with this system.

It is easy to use. It keeps things simple. Other systems we use are more difficult to navigate. Autoraptor has always a simple way to manage inventory and answer leads promptly

The everyday notifications from the support team. It was a bit much but at the same time nice to know we have someone to help all the time.

William S.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

The best CRM

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With autoraptor CRM we were able to manage every lead that we touched in a very professional way engaging with customers via phone call, text and email.

I'm very satisfied with the ease of use and how convenient it is to engage with daily leads. The fact that you send a text message and after gives the opt option (that's a huge +).. Customizing our templates is great. The sales team, tech support and customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. I've already recommended this software to others how it was recommended to me.

I'm sure theres alot more to do with this software that we haven't gotten into and but it took me 1 days to be 100% convinced.

With all reality I haven't found any Cons with this Software.

Joey W.

review of autoraptor

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

its outdated and is not as easy to use as other new software. The new systems like route one with updated versions put everything under the same category with alot less hassle and extra work that only makes my job more difficult vs just allowing me to focus on my sales, im getting called in the office and chewed out over not making sure i not only wrote down my prospects on here but also on paper, MY PERSONAL PLANNER, for my boss to monitor and then again elsewhere

that all of your calls and text are set up with its own system and takes away alot of the after work calls and helps schedule appointments

from 10 plus years of sales experience, I personally with only my thoughts being said feel like more times than not its to pushy and almost pesters the potential customer. its not very personal as in they are more to feel like a dime a dozen talking through a 3rd party to contact their salesman or saleswoman. In zero way am i putting this down, It just needs to be a little more between the sales person and the customer and autoraptor should be more of a secretary that assist the salesman in keeping track of and helping the salesman to remember more cold calls or prospects they had. personally makes me feel like im on big brother and every call or text is not just between the customer and I. SALES is a numbers game only and if you have to micromanage your sales team to the point of monitoring phone calls and making them feel less than comfortable with every contact then you dont have the correct sales staff. These tools should be of more help for the salesman an used to boost only his sales and allow him to focus more on sales and not did i remember to do so and so homework for my boss.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Robin H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use but has some flaws and could use improvement

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Auto Raptor definitely helps in keeping leads organized and ensuring that the proper follow up is being done to maximize opportunity for a sale. I like that we can listen to phone calls and track email correspondence and it seems to help the sales people stay organized and work efficiently.

I like that the Auto Raptor is easy to navigate through and that follow up emails, notes, document uploads, etc. are all in the same place on the up sheet so you do not have to waste time and effort going back and forth from one page to another.

When multiple leads come in, or when a license is scanned in to the system, a lot of times it will not link the up sheets causing duplicate leads. As a manager, I have to merge a lot of leads and notice that most of the time, they will have the same phone number or the spelling of the name is exactly the same and I am not sure why the system does not recognize that and ask the sales person if they want to update a current lead or create a new one.
I also think it would be beneficial to have the option of entering sales staff's schedule into the system so that they do not have to do it manually every day and so the leads automatically distribute to those who are scheduled on a certain day.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Elisabeth D.

Easy to use, functional CRM

Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Autoraptor is very easy to use. I use both the desktop and the mobile app for work on a daily basis. I like the fact that calls and texts can be done right through the app and the user interface is very user-friendly. The automated task reminders are great to help keep you organized.

The mobile app is great, however, when I receive a text and click "view message" on the notification from my lock screen I wish it would take me directly to the customer's up sheet when the app opens. The app will just open up to the dashboard instead and then you have to physically look up the customer's up sheet to be able to reply. Not the end of the world but it does create extra steps as compared to other messaging apps I've used.

Jennifer P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Useful Tool with excellent customer support

Bewertet am 27.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Use this every day, all day. Track activity, sales, trends, everything with this. The best thing about it is the amazing customer support.

Easy to use. Works with our other software at the dealership. Easy activity tracking. Quick help from customer support.

Doesn't merge contacts as accurately as would like. Search function is temperamental. If updates are done it usually messes up something else.

Dajuane W.

Autoraptor review

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was great. I was able to get more sales using this software instead of just saving a bunch of numbers in my cell phone!

I like that it's very easy to keep track of all your customers and be able to enter their contact information and follow up with them

You cant transfer from another lot. It makes it where you have to set up new up sheets if you switch to a different car lot

Autumn W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Autoraptor makes it easier!

Bewertet am 19.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I absolutely love the texting options and where you can set up more than one phone to use making calls off of the system it makes job much easier.

Not being able to send pics to customers

Phil B.

autoraptor a great crm

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

overall AutoRaptor is a great value crm... I enjoy using it for the most part... there is of course room for improvement however support is great and the crm is very functional.. I would recommend this to any dealer looking for an affordable crm to get the job done.

the software is very helpful with the methods I can contact my customer and how they can communicate with me... I enjoy being able to email customers although email is getting a little outdated as time goes on which brings me to the other great thing is the ability to text customers also through autoraptor. inventory is updated daily and that's kinda good. support is also great as you can message support team and they are highly responsive and helpful.

cons would be if I have a quick sale sometimes the inventory hasn't yet updated into raptor so when I go in after the fact or right after the sale... sometimes I cannot find the vehicle because it hadn't updated from our dms. so im not sure if that's an us thing or a them thing.. I do not like how the mobile app functions, its too basic and does not let you do things id like to do easily with it... such as claiming an upsheet, you cant do that on the mobile app... also trying to text images through autoraptor can be a little bit of a process almost to the point where id almost rather use my personal phone to send pics which I don't like b/c then customer have my personal number... so in short images could be uploaded to them from our website or by other means to simplfy sending customers images of cars... mobile app needs a big big update... also tasks in mobil app isn't very good either.

Dave P.

Functional and user friendly

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using Auto Raptor for many years now and in the interim have changed offices within my company that required me to use many other CRM software. So far I like Auto Raptor better than all the others.

As we all know, Software functionality is more based on how well the end user and the designer think alike. If the thought process of the designer and the end user are similar, functionality for the end user is smooth and flawless. If not, they will eventually try to find something they get along with better. I concur with the designer's ideas of what is user friendly and useful information. The best part is the support I get when I need help. The support team is the most amazing team I have ever worked with. Fast, very accurate and very friendly. I've never experienced anything better.

Like all software, it is always a work in progress. If it were not for the support team and their amazing attention to my speedy needs, I would complain about occasional changes to the usability of the software, however because of the support team, I can't think of anything I would like to complaine about.

Daniel A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Remains to be the best CRM for the money

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

AutoRaptor has enabled us to increase our accountability on our sales force by giving us the ability to easily track activity. If managed properly, it also has eliminated the "skateing syndrom" on our sales floor so there is no more of the "hey, that was my customer" BS. The texting feature is also a big one. Very seamless and easy to follow the communications between sale person and customer.

it is intuitive. A first time user does not have much trouble navigating the site and understanding the ins and outs of the CRM which is a big deal. Definitely their customer support is top notch! They really strive to understand the issue and work hard to resolve it. Speed is the third thing. When we signed up years ago it was lightening fast from page to page which no other CRM we tested could do at the time. Today it still remains fast (although not as fast as it used to be). Possibly the additional features or the size of our database has hurt the search speeds a bit but it is still hands down the fastest we've experienced.

Very little. I'm not sure the thing I like the least can be resolved but if I had a wish it would be for the system merge contacts better. I understand why it is a complex issue to fix so this is not a complaint; just a wish.

Alex G.

AutoRaptor Reviews

See first answer.

I enjoy the ease of operating most. I can use what is set up by the administrator or clear it and manage my own tasks. See where I am at with Reports when i am looking where I stand. Managing the customer is the best of all. I think the program has been well thought out. I could see where I would enjoy a few more features in search fields for lost customers but maybe just user error. Overall very satisfied!

searching for lost customers. I would like to be able to plug in a word like "BUCKET" and pull all customers that were looking for a "Bucket Truck" in my "Lost" customer file.

Antwort von Auto Raptor CRM

Hi Alex, thank you! Happy to hear you are benefiting from using AutoRaptor! There is actually a way to search your Lost customers or any customers by their vehicles of interest. We would be happy to help you with that. Someone from the Support team will be in touch with you soon.

Jon H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Takes the stress out of my day

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As mentioned above, AutoRaptor has solved our issue of forgetting about customers if we didn't have the right vehicle at the time they visited the lot. Or if they weren't happy with our best price and we then lowered the price, it allows us to revisit those deals and still make the delivery instead of wasting the opportunity.

I really like how easy it is to develop 2 way communication with customers. Everything is in one place and easy to navigate. Keeping track of lost customers is easier than ever as well. I go through our lost customers daily with price reductions and new inventory alerts and have seen multiple lost up sheets turn into delivered vehicles. This CRM is well worth the money and can really ramp up your customer interactions/sales. It's important to remember though, your reps have to USE the tools this provides in order to be useful.

My only complaint at this time, and it's not their fault, is that AutoRaptor currently doesn't import leads from Facebook Ads. I believe this can be sorted out by going through Facebook's Ad Manager and having them reach out to AutoRaptor for CRM Integration. But that's the ONLY issue I've run into thus far.

Amber G.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Amber's Review

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is incredibly effective for keeping all of your important information very well organized. And the sharing option really comes in handy when you have to take a day off and have a customer change their mind about when they are coming in. Then you can share all of your already organized information about that customer with a co-worker and everything can still get handled easily!

It's not always the easiest thing to use if you have never used it before. But there is more training that could have been done with me before jumping in and trying to figure it out for myself.

Antwort von Auto Raptor CRM

Hi Amber, Thank you for your feedback! Definitely appreciate you! If you ever want to do a refresher training/how am I doing call, our team is here for you. You can schedule by contacting support@autoraptor.com.

Kelly H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent Customer Support. Takes Suggestions Into Account When Providing New Updates

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have had a lot of success with AutoRaptor. Once we sat with the staff for training we realized we weren't using everything it has to offer. After training, we were able to strengthen our customer service and internal communications with this program.

AutoRaptor integrates very well with our other dealership software. The staff are very responsive, and they will work with you to learn the full functionality of the program. Good reports available.

There are likely more versatile CRM options for larger dealership groups, but we are small and even though I would like a little more customization in searching, in giving a "lost" reason, and task notifications I think it is a perfect product of the cost.

Kearsten C.

AutoRaptor Review

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have my own virtual secretary & that's helps to map out my day.

I love the reminders & I like the platform. I have watched this program grow for years now & feel as if this is the best it has ever ran.

Honestly, I wish that before my leads are marked inactive, it would notify me. I feel like my leads get lost after I finish tasks. I feel hindered and I have to write all of my leads down so that I remember to go back and check on them. Sadly, I end up not touching base with people until I "stumble" back on the lead. By that time, they have usually bought elsewhere. Very aggravating.

Evan H.

easiest yo use

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The CRM was easy to learn easy to teach to the sales team and easy to make sure they’re doing the follow-up we’re asking them to do
it’s fully customizable, so you can set the follow up whatever suits your dealership best

First of all the value (price for what you get), is out of this world. second, it by far the easiest crm i have used. It is not as robust as some. That said crm’s that can do the most can be dificult to learn and even harder to teach the sales team to use. Not to mention getting them to use all those features.

doesn't do some of the things the more expensive CRM can do

Amy P.

Great CRM and Great Support

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We originally used AutoRaptor, then switched to a different CRM, and came back to AutoRaptor because of the phenomenal support, and ease of use.

The support team is extremely knowledgeable and responsive. The software is easy to use, and usually works flawlessly. The texting and dialing out features are fantastic.

Reporting doesn't make sense sometimes, and there a lot of features that other CRMs have that this does not. It would be nice if there could be different action plans for different types of leads as one action plan does not apply to all people/leads.

Rob A.

Great For Our Used Auto Dealership

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

AutoRaptor is the single most valuable tool we have in our toolbox here at Lake City Exports! Raptor is super easy to use, packed with features and it's integration with all of our other platforms is seamless.

There really aren't any cons to this system.....maybe a few features we would like to see added in the future. It would be great if there was a "service" component we could add to the system to help communicate and track service and warranty issues after the sale so we wouldn't have to clog up the sales sheets.

Bryan C.

Bryans Review From Wholesale Auto

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

what i like is how organized AutoRaptor is. allowing me to see tasks for the day and throughout the week. it keeps my mind clear for helping each of my clients and making sure i dont miss anyone.

what i dont like about AutoRaptor is that the same number can help create different Up Sheets. so when i look up a clients number, it has the chance to pull up multiple up sheets and may be different clients all together. i feel like we should not be able to make multiple up sheets with the same phone number or email.

Al H.

The best!!!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

AutoRaptor is very easy to use. If you have a problem easy to get in contact with a rep to help solve problem. Also, I like notices that your give my staff about updates and new features that have been added to software. I wouldn't choose nothing else, but autoraptor. Great with getting to contact with customers about product that we sell.

It's easy to use very helpful customer service reps. Everything is very easy to use and your staff is very helpful and software update notices are very prompt.

The software is awesome no cons to this software

Albert A.

Great CRM

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a great tool to use, been using it for years now and very happy with it

I love the fact that it's very user friendly

I would like to see a scanner on the mobile app to decode the driver license

Antwort von Auto Raptor CRM

Hi Albert, Thank you for your feedback! We actually do have an license scanner for the mobile app. If you click on the camera icon from the Dashboard, you can then scan the barcode of a license to upload the customer's information. Reach out to the support team if you run into a problem or don't see what I'm talking about!

David C.

Auto Raptor User Review

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My Daily experience using Auto Raptor has been more than satisfying. Leads come in and you clearly mark their level of importance. Follow Up alerts and Daily Tasks keep you on Track and more productive. My Overall review would be a 10/10 for everything this CRM has to offer and the ease of use factor.

I really enjoy Auto Raptor compared to many other CRM's I've used in the past. It is very easy to use and keep tracked of your leads with Daily, Monthly, and Yearly Reminders.

I would like to see a few more features added to Auto Raptor like a Purchase Order Option so I do not have to use multiple programs and just complete everything in Auto Raptor.