4,7

The ideal tool for Support Teams

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 24.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using this ticketing system, you can manage all of your communication with clients (emails, live chat messages, and others) in a simple and easy way. You can create ticketing lists using defined filters or tags – it helps to manage tasks between teammates. I really like the feature of adding your own notes to the ticket – thanks to that all users can see it and use it to solve the client’s problem.

Pricing is a bit high, so there is a possibility that startups and small companies won’t be able to afford this tool.

Stephen G.
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience

Bewertet am 14.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

Karolis B.
Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

HelpDesk by LiveChat Review

Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, user friendly, easy to instal

No reports export, No tags reports. Need more reports like live chat has

Antwort von LiveChat

Hello Karolis, thank you for your review. We implemented the ability to export reports. It enables you to export ticket metadata within the specified date range. We're constantly working on improving our reports section as well!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Anushka P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Efficient solution for customer support

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 31.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond helpdesk was very easy and detailed to work with

When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond, HelpDesk is one tool that will be on the top of my recommendation list. All the results are present in one place that makes it easy for me to take a look and enhance my performance. Everything is so detailed and simple.

I don’t have such a problem with this application, my work is going on smoothly without any hassle as such.

Nicholas H.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Easy to use!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

HelpDesk is very easy to set up and start using. I find it especially helpful for some of our non-technical co-workers, compared to other support software we've used which required some extensive instructions to help onboarding coworkers.

Certain actions can only be done using the multiple select checkbox, for example closing a single ticket either requires you to go into the ticket and update the status, or use the multiple select checkbox to close a ticket.
The spam filter is also quite annoying, while it does block a lot of spam emails, we've missed quite a few non-spam tickets, resulting in upset clients.

Danielle A.
Branche: Bibliotheken
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

So easy you can't pass it up!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

Richard E.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Better than the rest!

Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

Michael K.
Branche: Programmentwicklung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great deal in using HelpDesk

Bewertet am 26.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We can manage all support tickets from one place. It gives us the opportunity to be more organized.
Finally, we can share the responsibility for tickets and assign roles to the team members.
We support ourselves in real-time with private notes in every complex customer case. This allows us to rely on each other and share our knowledge smoothly.
Also, HelpDesk provides reports on ticket operations which we find helpful. Analyzing them gives us a new perspective on our work.

The user interface (UI) could be slightly improved

Rafal M.

Simple helpdesk solution

Bewertet am 26.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple yet very powerful helpdesk tool which helps to manage all the customers' requests in one place. It's very easy to integrate it with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook and Office 365. It integrates with different tools using Zapier integration.

Everything is fine. I don't have any cons. Everything works as expected.

Gal B.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

HelpDesk has helped us tremendously !

Bewertet am 9.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The experience has been very positive and we will continue to use HelpDesk as we have had many benefits from it.

The best part about HelpDesk is how easy and smooth it is to use. The beautiful design offers stability and lets us easily handle tickets and build customer relationships. Service to our clients has improved so much since starting to use HelpDesk.

I have no comments on flaws in HelpDesk. Everything has been smooth so far.

Abdul S.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Better than others I've used

Bewertet am 23.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used to use LiveChat ticketing but it wasn't mobile friendly.

+ Doesn't have direct integration with ChatBot.
+ No smileys when replying to tickets.

Rex F.
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Superb Product but lacking some features

Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing to work in.

It lacks some of the more advance features that more mature Helpdesk solutions offer. The integration with their livechat product is weak and essentially worthless.

Antwort von LiveChat

Hi Rex, Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to create the best help desk experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product.

We want HelpDesk to be simple to learn and use. Some more advanced features would not correlate with delivering our core value.

If you don't mind, we will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding LiveChat integration. Cheers, HelpDesk Team

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Gero B.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Helpdesk

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

Seemless integration

Having come from not using any email managment software (only Outlook), the tool has prived invaluable.
It integrates seemlessly with the livechat product, which we also use and provides a wealth of data which we could only dream of before. It is easy to use, ease to train out and super easy to implement

Nothing difficult, I would like more data reports but I'm sure that will come in timr

Thomas V.

Helpdesk

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm very happy with Helpdesk, it solve our support problems, recommended. Like that they keep me posted when they implement some features I requested / wished through their support.

For now nothing particular, it's a young product, so limited in features, but they add features week by week.

Maryna N.

I am in love!

Bewertet am 27.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We care about the individual approach to the customer, and HelpDesk supports us in this. Thanks to the teams, the customer can be assigned to the appropriate department. That makes our answers swift and accurate. Besides, we can send messages in line with our brand identity through email templates. What we love about it is that customers immediately know that they're dealing with us, and they're more willing to interact.

HelpDesk is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

Itamar K.
Branche: Internet

Very Good Helpdesk

Bewertet am 18.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, All contacts handle in one place

Hebrew support is not perfect (some menus are not RTL)

Razvan G.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very modern customer support software

Bewertet am 24.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Helpdesk because it has so many features that I need for the entire customer support tasks. You don't need any other software.

Nothing to complain, everything is executed perfectly.