Tovuti

Aktiviere das Potenzial deines Unternehmens.

Sortieren nach

Kilian
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Tovuti Bewertung

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

Ich konnte wesentlich besser lernen

Ich konnte wesentlich besser lernen

Sehr gut fand ich den Kundensuport der wirklich immer antwortete wenn ich etwas gebraucht habe. Zusätzlich hat die App eine sehr gutes Preis Leistungs Verhältnis .

Sehr gut nur die Benutzeroberfläche ist ein bisschen unübersichtlich.

Antwort von Tovuti

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Tovuti's features and finding them valuable for your needs. We appreciate your support!

Michael
Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tovuti makes my life easier

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Easy integration of content and tools mixes with deep and valuable functionality in this cloud-based software. I can quickly build interactive courses, adapt ones from their integrated libraries, and import a wide variety of file types. Tovuti is a scalable platform that I can use from blended to fully virtual learning. Their team is aware that many academics and trainers use an LMS more out of necessity and institutional policy, than from desire or enjoyment. For this reason, Tovuti is exceptionally user-friendly. I also find that the design loans itself to working efficiently with third-party tools and services. Gamification helps make my lessons fun, while the recognition badges enhance student motivation. Teaching and training is stressful enough. This education technology has made my job easier.

Tovuti is an on-demand microlearning platform. It is suited for all sizes of organizations, from small companies and individual classrooms to large corporations and universities. I work and consult in all of those learning environments. This LMS makes it easy for instructors to integrate best practices including gamification, recognition, retrieval practice, adaptive learning, micro-learning and other strategies. In my time with Tovuti, I have experienced more engagement, higher retention of information, and better insight to training effectiveness.

Nothing, really. Everything has been great. Maybe Tovuti can add some more creative adventure-style games to their lineup.

Alyssa
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Tovuti Review - Ekso Bionics

Bewertet am 17.3.2020

Overall, this has been a huge upgrade to our previous system

Overall, this has been a huge upgrade to our previous system

The course building software is easy to use, once I learned to do it the first time. I like the ease of signing people up for the site and how automated we can make that process, leaving less work for each admin.

Customer service is very responsive but sometimes does not know the answer to questions. I find I have to jump between pages a lot to get the software to do what I want.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Looop, Brightspace, BRIDGE, LearnUpon und Litmos

Warum Tovuti gewählt wurde

Price was high for what we were getting

Zuvor genutzte Software

Learn-WiseGo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tovuti

The features for the price quoted were great. Also it was easy to learn and didn't have TOO much - some other sites had so many options that we as a company didn't need and which were overwhelming as a learning admin

Antwort von Tovuti

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

AYUSH
AYUSH
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Amazing software for LMS

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

It was moderately good. Things worked well for me.

It was moderately good. Things worked well for me.

1. Easy user management.
2. Intuitive UI. Liked the interface.
3. Billing is flexible.

I didn't came across such issues. Things worked well for our use case.

• Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2020

Overall, our company has had a fantastic experience using this software. It really has made learning within our company accessible and fun. We would recommend this to any company looking for an LMS platform that has all the functions you need but is still reasonably priced.

This innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company. Within Tovuti, you’re not restricted at all, you can create as many courses and lessons as you want with a dynamic use of resources.

The platform offers a ton of useful features that help solve problems you might encounter within a learning environment. For example the system can notify learners when courses are due to be finished by/set reminders and you can also alert users of other news. The software can even monitor attendance within virtual lessons and allow you to send both group and private messages. Adding users to the platform is also really simple you can upload a CSV file, set up a single sign on or create registration forms. You can also optionally charge for courses or subscriptions with a variety of safe and secure payment methods. All of these different options make the software truly adaptable to your business.
Tovuti also provides useful analytics that you can personalise your progress reports around to help monitor both a learner’s progress and the business’ development.

Whilst using this software we haven’t had any issues. When starting we had a few initial questions as we got to grips with the software, but they were quickly cleared up. It’s generally very easy to use and there is support available for anyone who might need it.

Andrea

Very Happy with Tovuti!

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

Prior to my switch over to Tovuti, my website, e-commerce portal and LMS were all hosted on 3 different sites, which created a choppy experience for my customers and a logistical nightmare for me. Tovuti has given me a beautiful, professional website, a simplified e-commerce platform, and a learning management system that all work together, look integrated, and allow me to create courses that are challenging and informative.

I made the decision to switch my online presence and LMS to Tovuti primarily because it allowed me to put everything under one "roof" - my LMS, my website and my e-commerce are all now hosted together on one platform which really streamlined things for me.

I've been on Tovuti for over a year, and their LMS is one of the most robust I've ever used. There are a lot of built in features that allow me to create effective, engaging e-learning courses, and the student experience is beautifully easy to navigate. From the first look at course descriptions on my main site, to the purchase experience, to the actual course completion - everything appears seamless, integrated, and intuitive to the user.

The customer support I received while getting the platform up and running was awesome - I definitely felt like I had a partner in Tovuti and my questions were always answered quickly and thoroughly.

There is literally nothing I don't like about this platform!

Christine
Christine

Friendly Staff & User-Friendly Interface

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

From the start, it was clear that Tovuti was knowledgeable about the needs of their users and passionate about meeting those needs in a professional and honest manner. From their pricing structure to their communication to their onboarding, everything has been on brand and a perfect fit for our organization.

The customer service has been beyond amazing. From our first conversation with Tovuti, they have been dedicated to helping us create exactly what we had envisioned. Their onboarding was four hour-long, one-on-one trainings where I was able to work directly with one of their employees on our course development. These meetings were recorded and sent for future reference, but also their customer service has resolved any and all minor questions I've had since within minutes! I am grateful for their product and its functionality, but the people are what set it above the rest.

With the software set up in a "course" format, there are some features that do not adapt to professional development activities as well (grades, etc.) but by no means are they a hinderance. They are just extra features we do not utilize.

Mohammad
Mohammad
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The Best E-Learning Management Platform in This Century!

Bewertet am 22.3.2022

I can manage all the content very effectively. Tuvuti LMS has an excellent support system which makes things easier. They have online classrooms, social profile options, interactive presentations during the live class. This platform is easy to implement. Even without having help from any professional developer, you can easily design course landing pages. It has built in the content management system. It also connects students with email notifications and pushes notifications to engage with trainers during the courses.

Tovuti LMS is the one-stop solution for the E-Learning Platform. It is the most advanced platform with excellent customizable features. I like the super-smooth UX and it has a clean interface that is very easy to maintain everything. Tovuti LMS is dominating the market just because this software has all the essential features for a complete e-learning platform. It has a flexible content management system that ensures the students and trainers utilize the course resources perfectly. In 2022 there not a single LMS platform is well developer compared to Tovuti.

Some awesome features of Tovuti LMS:

* It has a PowerPoint importer option.
* Trainers can take assessments and class quizzes.
* The platform is Mobile friendly and well responsive.
* It also has a digital certifications system.
* Students can interact with trainers in live classes
* There are community user groups and forum options as well.

I don't think there is any single thing that can be disliked by anyone. Though for newbies, it will be a little bit tough to manage all the staff in a very short time. But again later this platform becomes too much easy to use within the next few days. One more thing I can add is, the analytics dashboard can be more developed to show more robust data.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Game Changer

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Whenever I've had questions or broken something, Tovuti's support is quick to respond with the answer or the fix.

We love the interactive content we are able to produce to keep our customers attention while taking our required new customer course.

The learning curve to understanding the little details that are sometimes important to figure out for one thing or another to function properly.

D. Brooke
D. Brooke
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great LMS and Great Value

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with.

Not much. If I had to pick something that I wish was better was the interface. That is me grasping at straws though.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent LMS for authoring content, managing assets, and distributing training

Bewertet am 8.9.2020

We used Tovuti for B2B. In the past we overly relied on our clients LMS which has no authoring or content management support. With Tovuti we can load all of our assets for development. Since everything is cloud based my team members have been able to seemlessly work remotely during COVID.

As an instructional designer my world is authoring, content development, and evaluating training. So many LMS's do a poor job integrating eLearning development with LMS administration, but Tovuti does such a great job of giving my team the tools to succeed.

Nothing that I do not like about Tovuti.

Ginger
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beautifully designed, easy to use platform

Bewertet am 20.4.2019

The overall experience with Tovuti and the Tovuti team has been OVER THE TOP! They have guided us through our design and added special functions that we didn't even know were possible. They are always available to hop on a call when we have questions. Their standard in customer support should be the industry standard.

Tovuti has been instrumental in helping us launch our industry directory, calendar and education hub. For years we had searched for a solution that provided us with one platform to bring vendors, events, education and community together. We were finally able to realize our dreams with Tovuti. It's platform gives us an easy to use software to bring everything together. It is easy to train new team members and customers on using Tovuti and we always get a comment of how beautiful everything looks during our demos. Dream realized with Tovuti!

We started looking at Tovuti over a year ago and there were a few things on our punch list, like reporting that were not as robust as we wanted. We decided that the overall benefits of Tovuti outweighed some of the reporting functions we thought we needed and we know that they are on their punch list and will come in time.

Gretchen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

E-Learning the easy way

Bewertet am 4.4.2021

Overcoming pandemic and still be able to deliver teaching material without risking infections was our main goal. Tovuti was our solution for this problems and we weren't disappointed as it functions as well as we need. Easily one of the best E-Learning platforms out there.

Many features it offers especially quizzes and video meeting.
Being very easy to use
iOS and Android applications for easy access.

Currently teachers did not report any problems but it would've been better if we were able to have a free trial before we actually buy the product.
It also takes some time to be able to understand all features and use them properly.
No windows app so must use via Browser.

Angus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tovuti - You are more than a ticket support number!

Bewertet am 17.3.2020

With this software we are now delivering professional development courses to maritime professionals ashore or on ships around the world.
Our overall experience with Tovuti has been extremely positive and a large part of that is down to the accessibility of the technical experts who are willing to listen and spend time to help you develop your product.

The onboarding process with their technical experts gets you up and running quickly.

In the past I have purchased separate authoring tool licences. The tools embedded in the software mean you don't have to do this and you can create engaging , interactive courses and learning outcomes quickly.

I particularly like the ability to create interactive video content very easily. The students 'Learning Portal' looks very professional and reporting and analytical tools allow you to monitor student progress and engagement.

There are always elements of compromise in adapting an existing software package to your specific business needs. What we have found though is that Tovuti are willing to listen to your requirements, make changes if they can and if they can't make suggestions for an alternative approach.

Denis
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our praiseworthy and Exemplary Virtual Classroom and E-Learning Tool.

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

We have greatly achieved alot from the tool especially in scheduling our online classes.It's excellent and we would choose it again and again.

It gives us the best video streaming and audio qualities for effective online learning. Instant screen sharing enabling us to easily share files with our E-learning students. It has a very easy to use interface which gives us a seamless navigation making our online classrooms a success.

We have really had great interactive sessions with tool and we have not developed any dislikes towards the software.

Yusuf
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and simple to use E-learning platform.

Bewertet am 20.11.2022

Tovuti is a unique E-learning software with great flexibility and awesome integration with various application like zoom,it is easy to use and navigate through it intuitive interface,it design layout self-explanatory and understandable,the creation process of causes is simple and straight forward.

Platform is commonly well improved and excellent for firm,it has a very nice and large definition, which makes it simple for beginner's online training,it has helped improve the nature of our training across the company.it has lot of great features that are easily to fathom.

Everything has been strong I have not experienced any dislike.

Maxwel
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My experience with the best E-learning management tool.

Bewertet am 6.11.2022

Overall, there are many applications for learning management in the market but Tovuti LMS is the best. Very easy to learn and understand.

Tovuti LMS is an excellent and exceptional E-learning management system that allows us to offer training to our employees. It has a very nice and high definition video quality which makes it easy for us to offer online training. Implementing Tovuti LMS is very easy, simple and fast. I like the ability to share screen which makes it very much possible to share notes and files.

We have never experienced any challenges while using Tovuti LMS. It is an excellent and exceptional tool for e-learning management.

Liv
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Useful and impactful LMS!

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

Lots of help resources! There are two places to ask a quick question (MOYO), a place to submit a ticket for assistance, you can email your coach, or you can go to the help site. The site is relatively intuitive and easy to use, but if you get stuck you'll get a response from someone on the Tovuti team or be able to find your issue on the help sites easily enough.

Little bit confusing to navigate, some of the tools are in multiple places that aren't all intuitive. There are lots of features to adjust which is great and also a lot of work. The coaching calls are effective but take place in the first month, which is not when I anticipate having most of my questions.

Emily
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tovuti is great for interactive users

Bewertet am 14.10.2020

Due to the pandemic, we were able to design our own, original pre-ets program, all online. We intend on using virtual classroom as the year goes on for some more blended learning options. The help center has been EXCEPTIONAL - so patient and helpful.

For our purposes, interactive content is vital for blended learning. There are a ton of options for interactive activities, making it easy to design a well-rounded program.

I would love to be able to see interactive video responses in a results section, or be able to run reports on specific user responses.

Sabrina

Robust and Complex

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

Tovuti has a steep learning curve but has capabilities many other single platforms do not have. It is well worth the effort it takes to build out.

It offered the best combination of features. We reviewed over twenty five other LMS options before choosing Tovuti, but really, it was an easy decision.

The help guides are not on par with the features offered. It does require input from support staff to get past obstacles. However, the staff is extremely supportive and responsive.

Patrick
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly versatile and easy to customize for individual needs and learning styles

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

Tovuti has given us the opportunity to provide a truly immersive classroom teaching experience by integrating coursework and virtual classrooms with interactive content and social options like forums and groups.

Tovuti has an incredible way of integrating many of the pieces needed to create truly engaging virtual experiences with an audience

They are stull working out some minor bugs.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tovuti changed my life, no joke

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

We are using the system in every level of our business. We have learning opportunities for our customers, trainings for staff which eliminate the headache of the on boarding process, and courses for our car dealer partners to equip them with the knowledge they need to get started doing business with us! Tovuti has taken so much off the plates of our upper management that they can now focus on growing our company instead of keeping it afloat.

When designing training courses for our staff, we don't have to throw it away and start over when something changes. Instead, we make the updates in seconds and carry on!

Somewhat of a learning curve, but once it clicks, it's easy to appreciate the vast opportunities for greatness!

Paul
Paul
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Tovuti Works Very Well

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

Offering numerous courses to accountants and keeping track of their progress.

Offering numerous courses to accountants and keeping track of their progress.

The way it organizes the courses is great, we have many courses in different categories.

Interactive content can use some upgrading.

Jane
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Implement! Great Service!

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

I have nothing but terrific feedback about Tovuti's support and the ease of use of the Tovuti system. Your support has enabled us to launch our new system to our organization in a matter of weeks. It’s up and we are already hearing very positive feedback! Thank you for your hours of hands-on support for our team. We are very excited and proud to be Tovuti customers.

It has robust functionality and is very intuitive.

No issues so far!

• Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A training platform for Businesses.

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

It was easy to setup and get the initial training done, then came the work part which we had to figure out how to match our requirements to Tovuti.. .That was fairly easy once we looked at the two and setup the parameters of use.

Our instructors all found setting up the information they needed to convey was easy to do without having the need for a studio!

The templates to customize the site for our look and feel were limited.