Fraud.net Erfahrungen

• Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great real-time monitoring

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

Fraud.net helps lower the risk of clicking any phishing scams or opening any suspicious emails. By doing so, it can make my time more efficient.

I like the ability to view if the email source is trusted or untrusted. It is helpful for viewing this information before even opening the email.

The scores are not always accurate, as I was getting "yellow" flagged warnings for internal company emails.

Malte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review Fraud.net from a user perspective

Bewertet am 22.5.2020

I'm using Fraud.net now for 8 months and it is a very nice tool to detect fraud orders. I like the possibility to create rules - like the reject and review queues - which seem to work very well. Maybe it is possible to mark orders in another color, if they are connected to fraud orders. (I know that it is done already, but i have to click on the order first. I mean it would be nice if it would be marked on the "summary page")

At the moment we have the problem that Fraud.net matchs the Device ID sometimes with orders which are obviously not connected to the actual one.
A second problem is that Fraud.net is case sensitive (im not 100 percent sure if it is already fixed): For example I need to write for login: Surname.Lastname@... or if I want to search a person by full name, Fraud.net needs PETER PAN instead of peter pan.
An improvement suggestion (not sure if this is technical possible) would be:
When I am working in a filter and click by mistake on an order, it would be great if I could use the "backward-sign" from the browser. At the moment that is not possible - I have to apply the filter again on the orders.

Markus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Support Fraud Detection

Bewertet am 28.5.2020

Fraud.net is embedded in our general Risk Processing for Ecommerce business and contributes significantly in covering fraud attacks to our business.

High Flexibility in rule definition
Machine Learning functionality
Dynamic improvements of the software
Good support

Release Management could be improved
User experience could also slightly improved

Nick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My testimonial with Fraud.net

Bewertet am 12.2.2024

For over a year I had the pleasure of using Fraud.net Product and Services and I would gladly like to share my positive experience. The support I received was outstanding. The team made sure that all our inquiries were addressed promptly and with a genuine willingness to assist. I really like Fraud.nets Product in terms of functionality and ease of use. The design and user-friendly interface makes it accessible for all the colleagues within my team of all skill levels. It's evident that user experience was a top priority during development.

In conclusion, I am really satisfied with Fraud.net Product and Services and support!

User-friendliness
Customer focus
Commitment

At this moment I haven't got any specific things.

Lukas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best fraud prevention platform to reduce customer's fraud!

Bewertet am 2.11.2020

Very good support. F.Net cares about feedback and the desire for customizations.

In addition to the real-time (AI-powered) fraud detection, there are options for case management and analytics (elastic search).
I think it's good that this tool can display all the information for evaluating a case on one page (all information!). It is very good that a freely definable rule can be created from all possible data points.

Dealing with more than one seller from one cockpit (Rules, seller specifications, Additional data points).

Kat
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Make the Switch.

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

It's been a great experience to utilize Fraud.net's offerings. It's a lot more than just a portal to "approve" or "cancel" transactions, as we soon found out. Within a few months, the fraud.net team showed us things we never thought were even correlated as it relates to how to spot both good and bad users. We were then able to take that data and make adjustments to some of our business practices. As a result, we are approving more good orders and getting less chargebacks. Win-win.

We migrated from another provider and at first it was frustrating to relearn a new product that had different (and ultimately better) capabilties, especially for an organization-wide transition. We were looking at it from a 'rules-based' solution, instead of a comprehensive fraud solution, so we had to change our mindset. Glad we did.

max
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped my department meet their goals.

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Just keeping my compay's data organized and easy to digest has been a huge lift for my team's productivity and business decisions. We actually uncovered a new type of fraud that our internal system wouldn't have been able to catch.

My team found some really interesting trends after we used it for awhile. The product was pretty easy to use and the training period was minimal. I liked being able to see so much info about a single transaction while keeping my company's data organized.

Rule writing can be frustrating, especially for beginners. There were so many options and it was hard to know where to start. Eventually got the hang of it and it was smooth sailing from there.

ANTHONY
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the BEST fraud detection solutions on the market!

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Fraud.net has been a significant tool in how I do my job and I have spotted over 500 security risks in the last 4 months that I have been using the software. Being able to identify these risks and eliminate them ensures that my data is always safe and I do not fall for any phishing schemes or other cyberattacks. 10/10 experience. I highly recommend this software.

The features are most useful in my line of work is the ability to prevent phishing emails or other security threats from gaining access to sensitive data due to user error. Having a prompt that tells me if an email is secure or not is very reassuring while browsing through my email everyday. IP Verification and Identity verification is also a very important feature that I use daily.

Overall the software works wonders, but if I had any complaints, it would be that I would want more information as to why a certain risk score is given to an email on the Email Shield Add-in. Some of the terminology may be foreign to someone with little to no technological experience. If this was elaborated more within the add-in, it would make the software all the better.

Andy
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy implementation, deep and relevant data provided, makes decisioning a breeze.

Bewertet am 7.4.2019

We had a rash of problems with international crooks trying to submit orders with stolen credit cards, either to steal products or validate the cards. Our payment gateway tools were failing to stop the transactions, so we used Fraud.net's rules engine to identify them and block them from our website. Immediate ROI and time saver.

Knowledgeable and helpful team, fast and easy onboarding, rich data with clean interface for efficient management of order reviews. Appreciate the network feature and ability to report fraudsters to the community.

Haven't found anything to dislike yet. Works as billed and can do much more than we need right now.

Antwort von Fraud.net

Thanks very much, Andy,for your kind review and your continued collaboration in fighting fraud. Keep it up!

Chris

Fraud.Net Review for Card and Mobile payments

Bewertet am 22.5.2020

Amazing we shall be getting the full benefits in good time thus tackling fraud in a more data driven and less manual manner.

The API for eCommerce and Banking are very rich in data points. As we use the product more, we shall be moving away from a rules based engine to a more Machine learning based engine.
Also, partnering with a company like fraud.net helps us scale and offer move value to our customers

Not that many cons other than the product having more APIs to user eg on the rules engine, the ML engine and also a unification of the products to one platform would be great.

Marcela
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Impressive.

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

I like how customized it is. I get to organize my orders however I want and they were great about letting us use additional data that was specific to our business. Previous provider had a really rigid rule writing process, this was the opposite. The risk scores help us decide what to review each day and has helped us understand the risks to our business better. We were able to integrate another service into fraud.net really easily.

Because there are a lot of things they provide, it was hard to wrap my head around where to start and what tools to use without missing out on anything. Once we got going, it was a lot easier to grasp and see value in different aspects of the service.

Nichole
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Helpful to authenticate payments

Bewertet am 13.7.2020

We started working with Fraud.net after being conned by some fraudsters who submitted bogus invoices. We use the service to monitor payroll and invoices on behalf of our clients and partners. We authenticate users and payment requests. Very helpful!

No significant cons, the product is easy to access and use. There's more functionality than we need for now, so after we zero'ed in on the tools for our team, it's been working well.

• Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Effective Fraud tool

Bewertet am 25.10.2020

Overall I am satisfied with all the information that I am receive via Fraud.net.

I like how easy it is use and get quality information to my team.

One thing that I would like improved, it is ability to integrate for use with other programs.

Meghna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Fraud Monitoring Tool

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

Great experience!!

Great experience!!

Increase revenue and reduce fraud, affordably!!

More features can be added for email and phone. Overall, it's a great tool.

Ernest

Serious enterprise platform which cut our fraud the same day we installed it.

Bewertet am 26.2.2016

I'm relatively skeptical when it comes to software providers, but these guys promised fairly little during the demo, which is solid by the way, and the day I signed up, their analytics revealed a slew of problems that I didn't even know I had. I closed the holes in our operations and our fraud dropped and we saw an immediate improvement in our cash flow. Very very happy.

Antwort von Fraud.net

Thanks Ernest. We really appreciate your review and continued hard work in fighting fraud.

Bob

Customer insights that we've never seen before.

Bewertet am 3.2.2015

We started using this fraud prevention platform about 6 months ago and we think it's great. We get a better risk profile per transaction than we were getting with our in-house systems, in large part because we get to see aggregated information on a new customer from hundreds of other merchants. Very helpful and much better risk assessment.

Antwort von Fraud.net

Thanks for the kind words and keep up the good work.

Drew
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Fraud.net review

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

The software is capable or removing spam and soliciting emails that could be used as fraud

The program is capable of detecting fraud but can be a learning curve for setting up