Crello

Cloudbasiertes Grafikdesign-, Fotobearbeitungs- und Animationstool

4,6 /5 (178 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung verfassen!
4,4
92% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Catherine M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This program has single handedly doubled my business.

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Animated posts used to take me hours to make! This software has a gajillion customizable premade and properly sized posts for every social outlet. Crello's my little ace in the hole!

Nothing. Swear. It's so easy to use, sorry i dont haveanything worse to say.

Rodrigo C.
Branche: Rechtsberatung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.

Crello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.

The interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.

Chiara B.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

My experience with Crelllo.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Thanks to Crello I've managed to make professional, animated and advertising designs that catch the attention of many clients. The designs created have been used in campaigns, social networks, websites, newsletters on a regular basis. It is perfect for creating images quickly but with a professional touch, I can recommend it to those people or companies that are starting in the field of design and want to make images individually without having to depend on professional graphic designers, it is easy to use even without technical knowledge.

Their interface and tools are simple to use, editing text and adding images through professional templates allows me to save a lot of time. It has a variety of templates for different motifs with excellent quality images. Personally, I have made professional banners in a matter of minutes with Crello.

I've had some problems with the navigation, sometimes it's slow and it would be great to be able to move the layers with the keyboard. For everything else it works fine having a good internet connection.

Jan B.

No fue lo que anhelaba.

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 13.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lamentablemente no fue lo que anhelaba, me decepcioné con la prueba gratis donde debía mostrarse lo mejor de la aplicación parecía que estaba utilizando un software caducado.
Además nunca recibí un mensaje previo antes de cobrar la suscripción, simplemente cuando ya lo hicieron efectivo el cobro recibí la copia a mi correo del débito y lo correcto es recibir un recordatorio antes , hasta para que Crello conozca si la experiencia está siendo satisfactoria o no del usuario y no esperar a que reclame el reembolso y así recién conocer el porque de la insatisfacción.

La atención a mi reclamo para el reembolso por el valor total de mi suscripción.

La dificultad para encontrar las plantillas, la insuficiente variedad en la cantidad de imágenes para mis diseños, el botón de búsqueda no pudo acceder por ejemplo a plantillas para "Post Instagram".

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 1.0/10

Fernando O.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent design tool for social media

Bewertet am 22.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am not a frequent user but as I have paid for the year so I use it when I have something to design for a job and personally it works very well for me.

It has hundreds of eye-catching templates to edit and publish or take ideas.
It also integrates many premium images and videos, the functionality that I love is adding animations and background video

They could improve the form of the image editor a bit, but they have improved since the last update.
I would like to be able to drag one image to another and replace it with another and that this one takes the measures of the replaced one. Also It would be great if they added the option of gradient colors.

Wonderful solution

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really like the existing templates, which are very interesting as a source of inspiration. I also find very useful and resourceful as there is a plethora of video, images, designs, etc.

I do not like the fact that we cannot customize animations' colors and that sometimes it is difficult to align objects using the given ruler and guidelines.

Jason R.
Branche: Bau

Great Idea!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Have enjoyed it so far. Look forward to seeing lots of other stuff on here, options, etc.

Love how easy it is to use. To find what you want to do. Do it, save it, share it. Couldn't be easier.

Needs a constant influx of animation, videos, etc

Dustin D.

Cool animated posts!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a fun ride learning crello.

I love the ease of use and ability to make some custom animated posts. Very easy to use and it can really make your social media pop.

The search function can be a little light, but they have been improving it.

Mindy L.
Branche: Design

high quality content creator

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really love how Crello allows my social media feed to really stand out from the crowd with eye-catching content!

I love that now I can animate my social media posts! This is great for static images too! There are so many colorful designs and amazing functions!

Some of the content seems to be a bit pricey for what they are. The more detailed the graphic, I understand it should be more expensive. But some seem to be pretty simple and not worth paying for, so I don't.

Mauro L.

Ottimo per i Social

Bewertet am 17.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Un ottimo strumento per gestire la grafica, ci creo i miei post social e non solo.
Ottimo strumento per creare degli accattivanti post animati, storie di Instagram, Facebook ecc.
Utile anche per creare cartoline da stampare, come biglietti da visita e poster.

Non ci sono lati negativi di Crello, se i video fossero tutti di almeno 20 secondi sarebbe meglio

Laura G.
Branche: Fotografie
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original.
In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going.
The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts.
Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!!
Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Kei D.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Great for Graphics

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Crello was a GAME-CHANGER for my business! The premade graphics are so AMAZING!!! The graphics can​ be changed to match your brand or your design aesthetic​. I have the pro version & it's definitely​ one of the best business investments I've made! I'm able to upload my own font's & I love that. Having Crello is like having a personal design team.

The only Con I can think of is the fact that there isn't a mobile version, but I prefer to use the computer, so it's not quite a Con.

Ron elius S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Designing materials that accommodate your Business have never been so easy with Crello

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love this Software so much, it's so valuable for me.

I love the User Interface of Crello, it's friendly and eye-catchy. It doesn't irritate my eyes, it's so vivid.
High-quality Photography.
The Animated Post is a no-brainer for me, this is a jackpot for me because, for someone like me who needs new Branded Posts Ideas and who has never build gif files, Crello is a gift. It saved me so much time when creating new posts for my Social Media.
If you're feeling stuck and you need inspiration, well, Crello got you covered. The Inspiration Tab is regularly updated with current events. Get your Artistic Self-pumped up with this feature.
One of my most favorite feature of Crello is you can actually resize your completed project, like if you want to resize an Image to fit for a Facebook post, Crello will automatically help you with that without sacrificing the quality of the Photo. Neat right?
Thousands of Great template is waiting for you, you will not have a reason of Blank days.

So far I've enjoyed using Crello, and for now, I loved using this Software, I do hope the Updates will always be there because the Digital Age is evolving, I would love to see Crello being there and not late for anything. So far, no cons for me.

Syed R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent tool for non graphic designer

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Crello is really exiting to use and it allow you to become more productive. It's really simple to use and versatile.

Using Crello to create various design for virtual and other use is very easy. Crello is for those people who doesn't know graphics design. There is so many option to create design with versatility. Its saves your time because it has big collection of tools to make your work authentic. Crello allow you finish work quickly because you don't need to look for tool anywhere else. If anyone has idea how to create design for online marketing or other purpose they can use crello beautifully.

I love the tools collection of Crello, it's really huge and nice but I wish if could use all of them free. So many nice tool are not free.

Janice U.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great option for someone with limited design skills

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it is positive and I have no interest in switching to anything else.

Crello offers programs that include graphics already paid for. Even if you don't have a plan, the images are very reasonable and you only pay for them once and have them forever. They can be found easily and manipulated. There are prebuilt templates for various holidays. Images can be easily resized for various social media needs. In addition, it has storage areas for my own images.

Even though animated images are included, I have had issues with downloading them and then uploading them to get them to work on social media.

Danielle E.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Create Eye Catching Graphics without a Degree!

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Some days the creativity is just not flowing. Crello ensures no one else knows that but you! Create content without digging to deep.

Where do I start! The templates are fabulous! The animation posts are engaging. Graphics are sized properly for each platform. If you are doing any type of marketing this software is worth the price. And now they have an app!!

I'm incredibly appreciative of the app! My only real complaint is you cannot edit a graphic that was created on the desktop in the app and you cannot edit a graphic on the desktop that was created in the app.

Valeria T.
Branche: Computer-Software

Changed my game

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great tool, highly recommend.

I first subscribed to Crello over a year ago. There weren’t as many templates back then and I don’t think there was animation. I wanted to make visuals for my online course and everything I used before had repetitive content or difficult interface. With Crello, I found new pictures, and it was easy to edit them, for the most part.
I missed a few functions like own font upload and saving my own templates. They’ve added font upload, and from what I can see the service updates the features to this day. What I enjoy are multiple page templates. When I’m making something for my course, it’s great that I can see everything I am making in one flow, on one page. That helps a lot.
Overall, I like Crello, right now I think it’s my go-to. Especially since PicMonkey went almost all-paid.

Sometimes a design wouldn’t load for me and I had to click Try again a few times before it saved the picture I made.

Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A must use for marketers

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The features and templates are great, also the media library is huge. It is a very modern tool, up to date to the latest content standards.

The production process has crushed more times than I would like it to- sometimes everything freezes because of this. And there is not a mobile version which makes life a bit difficult. ...

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Rodrigo C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the easiest tools for social media images and other content (but not for everything!)

Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Crello to quickly and effectively generate images for our company blog posts and social media. It doesn't allow for collaboration the way Canva does, but it seems more responsive and finding the right template is way easier than in the competition. They also launched a new subscription plan that includes 5 paid stock images per month and access to thousands of paid design elements, so this is a great way of cutting down costs in graphic design yet still maintain a good looking end product.

Crello makes it extremely easy to choose templates to kickstart your design work, which are separated by industry and can be searched by keyword. It is extremely easy to get a good design going and then download or post directly to social media. We have used it to generate blog post images, social media images (both for banners and posts) all while keeping costs in check. Additional stock photos are cheap and come from Depositphotos, the company behind this tool. It is also one of the few tools that allows you to create video and animated content for social media, with great templates and tools.

Sadly Crello isn't suited to create other graphic content such as infographics or charts, since it lacks data visualization capabilities (which Canva, another tool, have). So if you want to create charts or even business presentations you will be better off with some other tools.

Benjamin H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Pretty decent design tool for novice animator/videographer

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I still use Crello free version from time to time, because it allows me to quickly design and upload beautiful designs for my clients. As a former paid subscriber, I probably won't be reenrolling as a paid member unless Crello updates its contents to make me comeback. Until then, I'll be a paid member with Canva.

Crello is super easy to use even without any technical background. It allows novice designers to create beautiful​ contents for social media platforms, websites, and for any office-related documents (powerpoints, flyers, business cards, etc.). I've also used their premium function for video animation design, which is a big plus to stand out.

I was on paid monthly subscription​ but Crello's video/animation designs weren't very good for a couple of reasons​. 1. The templates are very limited so most people using this app/tool uploads the same contents. 2. Customizing on video/animation has very little room to play with, thus making the contents a little off topic. 3. Compared to Canva, graphics​ and icon selections are limited​ making the entire process much longer to finish. However, other than that I believe the ​free version of Crello is enough to do decent design work.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Rodrigo B.
Branche: E-Learning
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The most incredible Content Creation tool for businesses!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The animation and video features are First class in the market. I've been a heavy user for our business and I can already see the value the tool brings to us. We've seen increase in engagement, which in turn increased conversions once more people started getting into our funnels. Without Crello, we would have lost $$. I can honestly tell you this is the best tool.

The upload section can be glitchy... I've spent a good hour trying to get it to display my files and folders. It's something I absolutely hate about the tool. But other than that, the tool is amazing.

Aka R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Say hi to the new era design tool

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I spend most of my time on Crello. Whenever I get the time and I have some ideas on my mind for any infographics Crello is right there in front of me to recreate my thoughts in real life. The experience has been very nice. Just after using it for a few months, I can say that this is way better than Canva and will get better each day.

First and foremost, the really amazing thing about Crello is that it offers this unique out of the box ability to create animated images and graphics for your social media profiles like face and Instagram. It also gives us a ton of animation effects, backgrounds, layouts, and pre-made templates that you will never fall short of any single element for life. The best part is it is all on the cloud, so no more system lag.

The android app for this could have been better and it would have been great if we could create SVG graphics as the trend for SVG is growing day by day for web designing industries.

Arin W.

100% Better Than The Market Leader

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The team is always looking to improve the product - I feel that they actually want feedback and they want to actively work on it. Crello is definitely my favourite tool for design online (I've tried a few), and I'm recommending it to all of my marketing friends!

You know the one I'm talking about. Everybody is using it, and it's obvious when they're using templates. This is no good for a company that offers graphic design as a service, even when we're using it for clients who don't pay bespoke prices. That's why I LOVE Crello. The templates don't look like templates. They're high quality and there's one for every occasion. Thank you Crello!

Initially I felt that paying customers didn't get enough assets for their money, however the new membership plans have totally rectified that issue. I love everything about Crello now! Amazing value for money.

Anna S.
Branche: Medizinische Praxis
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good and easy

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to make posts for social media, emails and other small design products even without experience and special skills in design

Many cool templates, easy and user-friendly interface

no possibility to save brand colours, impossible to use designs, created on a computer, in mobile application

Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing Tool for Small In-House Marketing Teams!

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Crello has made it so much easier for our small marketing team to create beautiful, engaging visuals for our digital campaigns! The templates are easy to use and customize with a wide variety of options. We're now able to create graphics in-house, allowing us to stretch our marketing budget even further while maintaining a premium brand identity. LOVE the ability to create animated graphics, the animated media we've created with Crello has heightened the level of engagement on our social posts.

The only difficulty we've had with the software is searching through template categories, better search functionality would be great here, as we spend a lot of time looking for the right template when creating a new visual.