Crello

4,4
93% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Catherine M.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This program has single handedly doubled my business.

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Animated posts used to take me hours to make! This software has a gajillion customizable premade and properly sized posts for every social outlet. Crello's my little ace in the hole!

Nothing. Swear. It's so easy to use, sorry i dont haveanything worse to say.

Eduardo P.
  • Branche: Versicherung

Quick Design Tool

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Crello was an excellent alternative when I looked for another option for Canva, due to the cost. Offers mobile app, web and possibility to divide projects into folders. It guarantees a good saving of time and money.

- Background Removal Tool;
- Ready Models;
- Various Animations;
- Image Bank Included;
- Possibility to make short videos.

- It is not possible to add sound in the videos;
- In PDFs it is not possible to add a clickable link to any keyword in the text;
- Sometimes it crashes and the design doesn't go down.

Jan B.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

No fue lo que anhelaba.

Bewertet am 13.6.2020

Lamentablemente no fue lo que anhelaba, me decepcioné con la prueba gratis donde debía mostrarse lo mejor de la aplicación parecía que estaba utilizando un software caducado.
Además nunca recibí un mensaje previo antes de cobrar la suscripción, simplemente cuando ya lo hicieron efectivo el cobro recibí la copia a mi correo del débito y lo correcto es recibir un recordatorio antes , hasta para que Crello conozca si la experiencia está siendo satisfactoria o no del usuario y no esperar a que reclame el reembolso y así recién conocer el porque de la insatisfacción.

La atención a mi reclamo para el reembolso por el valor total de mi suscripción.

La dificultad para encontrar las plantillas, la insuficiente variedad en la cantidad de imágenes para mis diseños, el botón de búsqueda no pudo acceder por ejemplo a plantillas para "Post Instagram".

Nick S.

Crello Makes Social Images & Videos Easy

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

Very good, these guys have stable platform for developing images and short videos for websites, social media and more. Get and account and start producing very professional looking ad creatives and more in minutes!

Many preset designs to choose from. We don't always use them, but they are an absolute blessing when it comes to getting your creative juices flowing. We do find the seasonal and holiday based posts to be awesome. We use these and recycle them for different clients to keep each account fresh and on point with the season.

Could have more designs to work from, but you know what their layouts are highly customizable so you can certainly get out there an make your own and customize one for a different use fast and very easily. From concept to posting, this is a great platform for any agency looking to crank out social assets for their clients.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Creating with Crello is Instinctive

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

I have other design software, but CRELLO was by far the easiest to learn and with its features--like FULL video in HD, I do NOT see myself using any others in the near future.

Templates,...What an easy way for a non-designer to make a splash on social media. In less than 20 mins. I had an add for Facebook, Instagram, AND Twitter to post for my event!

I realized that this software was very much like others--Canva, is one that comes to mind. So, though I love what it does do--I had hoped it would offer more--like e-book book covers or product covers--for online product downloads. Still, since I was able to PURCHASE this product (due to its low cost), I choose to use it.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Constantly adding fresh template content

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

While looking for a graphic solution to allow us to protect our brand through image consistency, Crello stood out from most other solutions we considered. The templates we've managed to save in our platform has given us a solid foundation for social media content that we can only build on.

The templates, icons, animations and stock imagery that come with Crello are seriously impressive. The fact that the templates are constantly being added to is awesome. The recommended templates when you search for keywords is perhaps the most impressive feature.

You can also upload your own imagery and fonts which allows you to use this platform for some impressive image/animation content that is true to your own company's brand.

I'd struggle to list any serious cons in all honesty. Of all their features, I'd say their icon selection is the weakest, but that's stretching.

Kim H.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

An easy to use graphics tool for marketers

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

I use Crello to create professional looking graphics for my social media platforms. I am not really using it much to do graphics for my sites, but for the social media platforms, it is awesome.

I need weekly content for several Facebook fan pages and Crello has made this so much easier. This is a great way to quickly pump out a lot of professional looking graphics for your social media platforms.

There are lots of free templates and it has a very clean and easy to use UI.

Can't copy and paste (like on Canva) from one document/project to another.

You cannot control opacity on your grahics, that is definitely needed.

No background removal tool - But I believe this will happen though.

Alfredo J.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Crello's Templates are top notch. Let's hope they keep improving.

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

When it works it is wonderful. It can be frustrating when design elements won't load but I overall I find it an important part to quickly create headers and illustrations for blog and social media content.

Crellos's template library is pretty awesome. It can help create professional looking images and video in a matter of minutes.
The rest of the tools are pretty basic but they work well considering the idea is to modify the template to your needs.
I really like that it doesn't limit itself to images, but can also be used to create video, and includes access to high quality stock elements.

The main issue I have while using Crello is that sometimes design elements won't load. I really really hope they can improve on this because it can make using the tool frustrating from time to time.
Some template elements sometimes cannot be changed in color, or do not provide color alternatives to match your brand.

Aka R.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Say hi to the new era design tool

Bewertet am 25.6.2020

I spend most of my time on Crello. Whenever I get the time and I have some ideas on my mind for any infographics Crello is right there in front of me to recreate my thoughts in real life. The experience has been very nice. Just after using it for a few months, I can say that this is way better than Canva and will get better each day.

First and foremost, the really amazing thing about Crello is that it offers this unique out of the box ability to create animated images and graphics for your social media profiles like face and Instagram. It also gives us a ton of animation effects, backgrounds, layouts, and pre-made templates that you will never fall short of any single element for life. The best part is it is all on the cloud, so no more system lag.

The android app for this could have been better and it would have been great if we could create SVG graphics as the trend for SVG is growing day by day for web designing industries.

Mario M.

Best for Social Media Designs

Bewertet am 31.10.2020

I was using a different tool for my social media posts but Crello offered me more templates, better and animated designs and frequent updates.

Its modern and fancy templates. I´ve been a user for less than 6 months and I think they seem to add new functionalities every month.

Maybe the fact that among so many templates it´s easy to get lost. But it´s still user-friendly.

Chris C.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Truly inspiring visual creatives

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

I only have good things to say about my experience with Crello. The small inconveniences that I have experienced are not enough to takeaway from me using Crello for a long time to come. I love being able to whip out a creative in as little as 5 minutes!

Crello is my go to software for creating my social media and marketing creatives. It makes the process so quick and easy, I could actually spend hours in the software just trying new things. I love the templates that they continue to provide in the sofrware, with new inspirational templates being released constantly. I consider myself creative, however sometimes I need a little bit of inspiration to get me going - Crello is perfect for this. It is easy to use and doesn't over complicate the process of moving elements around the canvas. I love the animations they provide in the software as well - especially given video is one of the main booming areas of marketing now. I also love how easy it is to use my own images and logos to include in my designs. Crello has definitely made itself a good contender in the marketing space.
I also love the amount of options/formats that are available to export in Crello.

Sometimes it is hard to select elements that have been layered towards the back of the canvas. In the end to resolve the issue I would have to move all the layers/elements in front of it to get to the desired element. A layer selection tab would be ideal to resolve this - which I have requested to their support (who are very responsive and quick to answer any issues I have).

Also due to the sheer number of templates/formats they provide, it also takes some time to find the right template that I want to use. It would be great if the software remembered my most used template (or even a "Recently used" section would be ideal).

Rodrigo C.
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

We use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.

Crello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.

The interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.

Laura G.
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original.
In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going.
The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts.
Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!!
Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Joseph K.
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Graphic design made easy and very beginner friendly

Bewertet am 25.11.2020

Crello is amazing, its the best tool for any beginner or anyone who does not have a budget to hire a pro graphic designer. With this tool you will have zero excuses as to why you're able to showcase your products in a beautiful well crafted poster or video.

I stumbled upon this gem as i was looking for a beginner friendly and easy to edit graphic design program and boy oh boy my experience has never been better. The ability to add team mates is a feature i like a lot i can also monitor and collaborate with them on any project. Every week Crello updates new templates, to me templates was the best selling point since i can easily edit it according to my needs i can also quickly search for a particular template or one geared towards a holiday/event, this makes me look like a real pro! The pro account is super loaded with premium photos and nice videos and some in HD which is something not so common when it comes to alternative software's. My small digital agency has acquired a professional look and appeal just because of Crello, whenever i post a poster or video people always wonder where i got my designing prowess but oh well its all Crello..

If they could add more African related content, photos and videos then this would be a complete tool, for now such content are not as many.

Kei D.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Great for Graphics

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

Crello was a GAME-CHANGER for my business! The premade graphics are so AMAZING!!! The graphics can​ be changed to match your brand or your design aesthetic​. I have the pro version & it's definitely​ one of the best business investments I've made! I'm able to upload my own font's & I love that. Having Crello is like having a personal design team.

The only Con I can think of is the fact that there isn't a mobile version, but I prefer to use the computer, so it's not quite a Con.

Wonderful solution

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

I really like the existing templates, which are very interesting as a source of inspiration. I also find very useful and resourceful as there is a plethora of video, images, designs, etc.

I do not like the fact that we cannot customize animations' colors and that sometimes it is difficult to align objects using the given ruler and guidelines.

Syed R.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for non graphic designer

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

Crello is really exiting to use and it allow you to become more productive. It's really simple to use and versatile.

Using Crello to create various design for virtual and other use is very easy. Crello is for those people who doesn't know graphics design. There is so many option to create design with versatility. Its saves your time because it has big collection of tools to make your work authentic. Crello allow you finish work quickly because you don't need to look for tool anywhere else. If anyone has idea how to create design for online marketing or other purpose they can use crello beautifully.

I love the tools collection of Crello, it's really huge and nice but I wish if could use all of them free. So many nice tool are not free.

Ron elius S.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Designing materials that accommodate your Business have never been so easy with Crello

Bewertet am 31.7.2018

I love this Software so much, it's so valuable for me.

I love the User Interface of Crello, it's friendly and eye-catchy. It doesn't irritate my eyes, it's so vivid.
High-quality Photography.
The Animated Post is a no-brainer for me, this is a jackpot for me because, for someone like me who needs new Branded Posts Ideas and who has never build gif files, Crello is a gift. It saved me so much time when creating new posts for my Social Media.
If you're feeling stuck and you need inspiration, well, Crello got you covered. The Inspiration Tab is regularly updated with current events. Get your Artistic Self-pumped up with this feature.
One of my most favorite feature of Crello is you can actually resize your completed project, like if you want to resize an Image to fit for a Facebook post, Crello will automatically help you with that without sacrificing the quality of the Photo. Neat right?
Thousands of Great template is waiting for you, you will not have a reason of Blank days.

So far I've enjoyed using Crello, and for now, I loved using this Software, I do hope the Updates will always be there because the Digital Age is evolving, I would love to see Crello being there and not late for anything. So far, no cons for me.

Janice U.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great option for someone with limited design skills

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Overall it is positive and I have no interest in switching to anything else.

Crello offers programs that include graphics already paid for. Even if you don't have a plan, the images are very reasonable and you only pay for them once and have them forever. They can be found easily and manipulated. There are prebuilt templates for various holidays. Images can be easily resized for various social media needs. In addition, it has storage areas for my own images.

Even though animated images are included, I have had issues with downloading them and then uploading them to get them to work on social media.

Danielle E.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Create Eye Catching Graphics without a Degree!

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Some days the creativity is just not flowing. Crello ensures no one else knows that but you! Create content without digging to deep.

Where do I start! The templates are fabulous! The animation posts are engaging. Graphics are sized properly for each platform. If you are doing any type of marketing this software is worth the price. And now they have an app!!

I'm incredibly appreciative of the app! My only real complaint is you cannot edit a graphic that was created on the desktop in the app and you cannot edit a graphic on the desktop that was created in the app.

Daniel T.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

A absolute for Businesses that requires Designs

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

Simply Great.

It is a cloud software. It has tons and tons of templates. I know how to use photoshop and used to use it alot. Nowaday I just use trello. Select the design that you like and just edit it. Pro version also has team sharing and premium images that I love. Images can be resize in almost an instant.

It does has limitations such as cannot put shadow or border on fonts and objects. No chinese characters. Sometimes a little buggy.

Valeria T.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Changed my game

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

Great tool, highly recommend.

I first subscribed to Crello over a year ago. There weren’t as many templates back then and I don’t think there was animation. I wanted to make visuals for my online course and everything I used before had repetitive content or difficult interface. With Crello, I found new pictures, and it was easy to edit them, for the most part.
I missed a few functions like own font upload and saving my own templates. They’ve added font upload, and from what I can see the service updates the features to this day. What I enjoy are multiple page templates. When I’m making something for my course, it’s great that I can see everything I am making in one flow, on one page. That helps a lot.
Overall, I like Crello, right now I think it’s my go-to. Especially since PicMonkey went almost all-paid.

Sometimes a design wouldn’t load for me and I had to click Try again a few times before it saved the picture I made.

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A must use for marketers

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

The features and templates are great, also the media library is huge. It is a very modern tool, up to date to the latest content standards.

The production process has crushed more times than I would like it to- sometimes everything freezes because of this. And there is not a mobile version which makes life a bit difficult. ...

Benjamin H.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Pretty decent design tool for novice animator/videographer

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

Overall, I still use Crello free version from time to time, because it allows me to quickly design and upload beautiful designs for my clients. As a former paid subscriber, I probably won't be reenrolling as a paid member unless Crello updates its contents to make me comeback. Until then, I'll be a paid member with Canva.

Crello is super easy to use even without any technical background. It allows novice designers to create beautiful​ contents for social media platforms, websites, and for any office-related documents (powerpoints, flyers, business cards, etc.). I've also used their premium function for video animation design, which is a big plus to stand out.

I was on paid monthly subscription​ but Crello's video/animation designs weren't very good for a couple of reasons​. 1. The templates are very limited so most people using this app/tool uploads the same contents. 2. Customizing on video/animation has very little room to play with, thus making the contents a little off topic. 3. Compared to Canva, graphics​ and icon selections are limited​ making the entire process much longer to finish. However, other than that I believe the ​free version of Crello is enough to do decent design work.

Rodrigo B.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most incredible Content Creation tool for businesses!

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

The animation and video features are First class in the market. I've been a heavy user for our business and I can already see the value the tool brings to us. We've seen increase in engagement, which in turn increased conversions once more people started getting into our funnels. Without Crello, we would have lost $$. I can honestly tell you this is the best tool.

The upload section can be glitchy... I've spent a good hour trying to get it to display my files and folders. It's something I absolutely hate about the tool. But other than that, the tool is amazing.