Crello

Cloudbasiertes Grafikdesign-, Fotobearbeitungs- und Animationstool

Catherine M.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This program has single handedly doubled my business.

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Animated posts used to take me hours to make! This software has a gajillion customizable premade and properly sized posts for every social outlet. Crello's my little ace in the hole!

Nothing. Swear. It's so easy to use, sorry i dont haveanything worse to say.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Constantly adding fresh template content

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

While looking for a graphic solution to allow us to protect our brand through image consistency, Crello stood out from most other solutions we considered. The templates we've managed to save in our platform has given us a solid foundation for social media content that we can only build on.

The templates, icons, animations and stock imagery that come with Crello are seriously impressive. The fact that the templates are constantly being added to is awesome. The recommended templates when you search for keywords is perhaps the most impressive feature.

You can also upload your own imagery and fonts which allows you to use this platform for some impressive image/animation content that is true to your own company's brand.

I'd struggle to list any serious cons in all honesty. Of all their features, I'd say their icon selection is the weakest, but that's stretching.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Crello

The template options and ease of platform use are superior in Crello.

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Crello user, thank you so much for rating us 5* We've added more content and icons recently, please feel free to check!

Denitsa S.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Good alternative to Canva

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

Overall, Crello is a great image editing tool. It makes video and image editing a piece of cake. Overall, it's a good choice for a small marketing team, or for personal usage.

- Cost-efficient video and image editing alternative to Canva
- It has a very nice and user-friendly mobile app
- A variety of free, professional-looking templates
- Music, stock photos and videos available

- It often lags, and image editing can become a nightmare

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you like Crello. We recommend using a browser updated to the latest version for the best Crello performance.

Char W.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

satisfied but there is room for inprovement.

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

i love the option that you have 5 free downloads a month, but customer service takes a long time to get back to issues. once they do they are very friendly and do try to be helpful, which in my experience has been positive but have lost out because of the time it takes for them to get back and everytime it is some one else that might not know your story or issue at hand. which is fustrating. it would help if there was a longer trial periode as it take a while to gain experience in how they work and their system.there is not enough material with regard to esoterical material for use, either for introduction to videos or otherwise, it would be great if they had more examples in the free or trial periode so you can get to know what is available in their libary. For example you can see examples but one can not download until one is a pro-membership member. all these channels should add an esoterical heading instead of putting it under entertainment. it is a serieus subject, and they should think outside the box.

not enough subject matter with regard to the esoterical and mythalogical subjects

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Crello

it was new and i never heard of it before and wondered if it was easier

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Char, thank you for your feedback. Firstly, please accept our apologies for the delayed replies in your case. Here is also a link to the images and templates with the "Esoterical" keyword for you: https://crello.com/photos/esoteric/ Templates esoterical: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/esoteric/ We will pass your feedback regarding the trial period and your suggestion to add more esoterical-related content to Crello

Phil D.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great if you want something quick and easy to use to make great social media posts and graphics

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

It's great for me as I need to create a lot of social media posts and Crello makes producing posts a lot quicker than the software I was using before, just because it cuts out a lot of the additional options that something like Photoshop has which aren't really needed for my social media posts.

Easy to use, great value and also now is integrated with Publer.

Some glitches with certain browsers not working all the time with it and on occasion I get some what appear to be guide lines appear on the screen which seem to restrict what I am able to do. I'm not sure how to get rid of them and so end up having to go out of a project and then back into it to carry on editing it.

CANVAS

Warum Crello gewählt wurde

Photoshop was a bit advanced for what I needed and so tended to take longer to produce the social media posts. I was using a free version of Canva and saw a lifetime deal for Crello come up so signed up for that instead of paying for a monthly subscription.

Canva und Adobe Photoshop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Crello

There was a lifetime deal option on Crello so I opted for it over Canvas monthly subscription and I ended up buying Pixelied as well as it's very similar but with a few differences and both have great features and so I use both.

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Phil, thank you for sharing your use case. We are pleased to hear you are now our lifetime user and we hope you will further enjoy working in Crello

Victor L.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Crello is convenience

Bewertet am 31.7.2021

When I need something quickly, Crello is my go-to tool. Gone are the days of quickly drafted banners that look like quickly drafted banners, now everything looks like a professional design whether you have five minutes or five hours to complete the design.

The best thing about Crello is convenience, you can find almost anything and create anything almost instantly. If you just need to create a quick ad, a poster, or a banner and don't really have the time or the budget to do that you can get something that still looks professional in just a few minutes at almost no cost.

Sometimes you need more advanced editing ability and Crello is not targeting that audience. That is fine of course because Crello focuses on convenience and does a great job at that but having more and better integrations with more advanced design tools (such as Adobe) would ease the workflow for designers.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Crello

Crello had better pricing and a huge integrated image collection from Depositphotos.

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for your feedback and good vibes, Victor. We'll forward your suggestion to our management team. Thank you for helping us become better.

Kim H.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

An easy to use graphics tool for marketers

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

I use Crello to create professional looking graphics for my social media platforms. I am not really using it much to do graphics for my sites, but for the social media platforms, it is awesome.

I need weekly content for several Facebook fan pages and Crello has made this so much easier. This is a great way to quickly pump out a lot of professional looking graphics for your social media platforms.

There are lots of free templates and it has a very clean and easy to use UI.

Can't copy and paste (like on Canva) from one document/project to another.

You cannot control opacity on your grahics, that is definitely needed.

No background removal tool - But I believe this will happen though.

Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy way to do simple graphics works for presentation, websites.

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

Crello comes at less price than other similar service providers, with many interesting pre-built templates. using this template, I can easily complete my presentation and other content creation. besides animation and transition is very smooth here. Easy to import media files and use them perfectly, I feel that they need to work in the pdf section to make clickable links. I make some animation for my presentation, it takes less time and the output is great.

Very easy interface which comes with less price than existing other similar service providers. I have to say they have rich pre-built templates, which are easily customizable and able to work anywhere I need to use.
Suitable and smooth drag and drop feature for customizing images to present in my desired format. crello provides also good quality animation and backgrounds.

Video collection could be better, to compete with a similar service provider like Canva. In pdf, they need to work with creating a clickable link option.

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam, thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your thoughts. We have forwarded your feedback regarding adding hyperlinks and expanding video collection to our developers.

Rafal M.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

great canva alternative!

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

Must have if you are designer or don't want to be desinger just produce great creative.

Does what should do: you can create any creative - set up own dimensions or select one of many pre-sets (banners, ads, ebooks, business cards etc). A lot of templates (I think it is more than competitors). Huge image bank (with CC0 and GPL license too), animated icons, videos (yes, you can produce animated gifs too).
Save to any image format (with transparent background) or PDF.
Great tool.

Unable to copy between Canva and Crello makes me "stick" to Canva.
Crello can't handle URL attached to object (like Canva does).

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Rafal, thank you for your positive review. We will surely consider adding more transiton options for you to easily transfer all your files to Crello. As for the hyperlinks feature-noted!

Michael T.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A great graphics tool for any need - and a good alternative to other services on the market.

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

It is very easy to use and functional for all the needs I have. The software is very similar to other tools like Canva, with some limitations, but if you don't need everything that Canva has, but just need graphics support/video support - Crello is the perfect, lower-cost alternative to Canva.

A few of the limitations with Crello that I was used to in Canva will make you frustrated at time (like the ability to make curved text).

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Michael, thank you for giving us 5 stars! We've been on the market for not so long as Canva , but we are growing rapidly- soon there will be more texts features and we hope to have the curved text, too!

Eduardo P.
  • Branche: Versicherung

Quick Design Tool

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Crello was an excellent alternative when I looked for another option for Canva, due to the cost. Offers mobile app, web and possibility to divide projects into folders. It guarantees a good saving of time and money.

- Background Removal Tool;
- Ready Models;
- Various Animations;
- Image Bank Included;
- Possibility to make short videos.

- It is not possible to add sound in the videos;
- In PDFs it is not possible to add a clickable link to any keyword in the text;
- Sometimes it crashes and the design doesn't go down.

Cost reduction.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Crello

I got an excellent offer on Lifetimedeal and the software performs functions similar to canva, paid monthly.

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Eduardo, thank you for taking your time to rate Crello. We are pleased to know you are using it on a daily basis. As for the "cons" you mentioned , we would like to let you know that music is now available in Crello-you can upload your own MP3 track or browse Crello's native music library. All music is divided into categories for your convinience . As for the clickable links for PDFs- this feature is coming, too! Our team has fixed all major bugs with loading or design download, so now your work in Crello should be much more smoother!

Chris C.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Truly inspiring visual creatives

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

I only have good things to say about my experience with Crello. The small inconveniences that I have experienced are not enough to takeaway from me using Crello for a long time to come. I love being able to whip out a creative in as little as 5 minutes!

Crello is my go to software for creating my social media and marketing creatives. It makes the process so quick and easy, I could actually spend hours in the software just trying new things. I love the templates that they continue to provide in the sofrware, with new inspirational templates being released constantly. I consider myself creative, however sometimes I need a little bit of inspiration to get me going - Crello is perfect for this. It is easy to use and doesn't over complicate the process of moving elements around the canvas. I love the animations they provide in the software as well - especially given video is one of the main booming areas of marketing now. I also love how easy it is to use my own images and logos to include in my designs. Crello has definitely made itself a good contender in the marketing space.
I also love the amount of options/formats that are available to export in Crello.

Sometimes it is hard to select elements that have been layered towards the back of the canvas. In the end to resolve the issue I would have to move all the layers/elements in front of it to get to the desired element. A layer selection tab would be ideal to resolve this - which I have requested to their support (who are very responsive and quick to answer any issues I have).

Also due to the sheer number of templates/formats they provide, it also takes some time to find the right template that I want to use. It would be great if the software remembered my most used template (or even a "Recently used" section would be ideal).

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Crello

Crello provided more value when compared to the cost of Canva. Crello matched all the options and functionality.
Rodrigo C.
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

We use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.

Crello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.

The interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Crello

The paid plan offered more value to us because we use this mainly to create media for social networks or blogs. Canva is a great tool but the pro plan is more geared toward bigger teams (managing brand assets there is great). However, as we are a very small team, we didn't need those features so we prefer having free stock photos instead.
Laura G.
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original.
In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going.
The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts.
Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!!
Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Joseph K.
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Graphic design made easy and very beginner friendly

Bewertet am 25.11.2020

Crello is amazing, its the best tool for any beginner or anyone who does not have a budget to hire a pro graphic designer. With this tool you will have zero excuses as to why you're able to showcase your products in a beautiful well crafted poster or video.

I stumbled upon this gem as i was looking for a beginner friendly and easy to edit graphic design program and boy oh boy my experience has never been better. The ability to add team mates is a feature i like a lot i can also monitor and collaborate with them on any project. Every week Crello updates new templates, to me templates was the best selling point since i can easily edit it according to my needs i can also quickly search for a particular template or one geared towards a holiday/event, this makes me look like a real pro! The pro account is super loaded with premium photos and nice videos and some in HD which is something not so common when it comes to alternative software's. My small digital agency has acquired a professional look and appeal just because of Crello, whenever i post a poster or video people always wonder where i got my designing prowess but oh well its all Crello..

If they could add more African related content, photos and videos then this would be a complete tool, for now such content are not as many.

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Joseph! We are pleased to hear such vivid and kind words about Crello,much appreciated! We tried to search African templates: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/african/ and passed your feedback to our content team for them to consider adding more such content!

Dunia C.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Crello, an excellent alternative to Canva

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

Crello is a tool for creating beautiful graphics. With a few clicks you can create all sorts of images: from simple logos to complicated infographics. It's perfect for small businesses, bloggers, graphic designers, social media managers and anyone who wants to make stunning images online.
It is a direct competitor of Canva and I must say that it is an excellent competitor.
The platform is very intuitive and if you already know similar tools your learning curve with Crello will be minimal.

Crello has excellent options for making small videos, I even think that at this point it is at the same level as Canva. I personally have managed to create small ads thanks to Crello.

Feature development in Crello gives me the feeling that it is lagging behind. Every time they release a new feature it feels like they are months behind the competition.
That happened to me with the background removal and branding kit features that they finally incorporated.

Hey Dunia!

Thank you for posting your feedback about Crello. We strive to build as many new features to deliver an excellent user experience for our users.

Balma N.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A new design tool for my business (and for personal use too)

Bewertet am 7.4.2021

On a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high), all my responses to how this app performs, how it keeps getting better, and how responsive the team behind it is, it would be all on "10." Makes me wonder if the team behind it ever sleeps. I connect it to a team of folks being passionate about what they created and having a continuous passion to keep adding value for the users of this app. The app is so fun to use, that I think it had to have been created by really fun people.

It's so easy to use, and work results are outstanding. Among all my many design apps, this one is my favorite. To name a few: ease of use, outstanding designs, regular add-ons of new templates.
In addition, the team behind it, they are so responsive, and so creative, as they keep adding new templates (really useful designs). This app, is actually fun to use, and I'm a huge fan, and mighty grateful that the team behind clearly keeps adding fresh (and really good) designs.

Seriously... Nothing. Even way before submitting this review, I shared the site of purchase to friends, with a note saying: "Get this! You'll be thanking me forever!"

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hay Balma, honestly, this is the cutest review we ever saw about Crello. Thank you, thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Richard S.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Crello - Solid online visual design platform

Bewertet am 29.5.2021

I’ve struggled with design skills for years, but Crello has really helped me create some great visuals without any skill at all. The templates are easy to customize and my graphics always look professional no matter what.

Crello is an easy way to get professionally-made visuals without any design skills. I have been using it for a few years and find myself coming back again and again because of how accessible, intuitive, and comprehensive the platform is. It does everything you need from an online graphics platform with hundreds of templates for every social media channel imaginable.

I honestly don't have any negatives. It holds up well against other options (Canva etc) and the pricing and features are compairable.

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Richard, we are glad to hear that Crello has helped you with developing your design skills!

Nathan V.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Crello is a great alternative to Canva

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Crello is affordable and very complete for its price. And anyone can use it. Really.

You've probably heard of Canva. Maybe you have even used it. Now Canva is a great tool for creating your own graphics. Crello is the tool that can beat it. It works pretty similar, but has more options. At least, it did when I started using it. You can add your own fonts, you can even use animations, create photo or video text and you can even create video's in Crello.

Hello!

The only thing that is missing at this particular moment is your own corporate identity that you can just use easily. Give me my corporate colours, fonts and other elements that I can select from without having to look up the HEX codes or whatever. That would make it even perfect.

Antwort von Crello Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Nathan! We are pleased to inform you that "corporate identities" (we call them "brand kits") have been launched in Crello recently! https://crello.com/tutorials/learn-how-to-work-with-brand-kit-functionality/ Thanks so much for your kind words about Crello!

Nick S.

Crello Makes Social Images & Videos Easy

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

Very good, these guys have stable platform for developing images and short videos for websites, social media and more. Get and account and start producing very professional looking ad creatives and more in minutes!

Many preset designs to choose from. We don't always use them, but they are an absolute blessing when it comes to getting your creative juices flowing. We do find the seasonal and holiday based posts to be awesome. We use these and recycle them for different clients to keep each account fresh and on point with the season.

Could have more designs to work from, but you know what their layouts are highly customizable so you can certainly get out there an make your own and customize one for a different use fast and very easily. From concept to posting, this is a great platform for any agency looking to crank out social assets for their clients.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Crello

The price is right and they are constantly adding new design layouts that are seasonal and industry specific. Rather you work with a flooring company or an insurance agent, you will be sure to find some great stuff here.
Kei D.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Great for Graphics

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

Crello was a GAME-CHANGER for my business! The premade graphics are so AMAZING!!! The graphics can​ be changed to match your brand or your design aesthetic​. I have the pro version & it's definitely​ one of the best business investments I've made! I'm able to upload my own font's & I love that. Having Crello is like having a personal design team.

The only Con I can think of is the fact that there isn't a mobile version, but I prefer to use the computer, so it's not quite a Con.

Wonderful solution

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

I really like the existing templates, which are very interesting as a source of inspiration. I also find very useful and resourceful as there is a plethora of video, images, designs, etc.

I do not like the fact that we cannot customize animations' colors and that sometimes it is difficult to align objects using the given ruler and guidelines.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Crello

I find Crello easier to use and with lots more of resources available, not mentioning the ability to also make videos
Syed R.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for non graphic designer

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

Crello is really exiting to use and it allow you to become more productive. It's really simple to use and versatile.

Using Crello to create various design for virtual and other use is very easy. Crello is for those people who doesn't know graphics design. There is so many option to create design with versatility. Its saves your time because it has big collection of tools to make your work authentic. Crello allow you finish work quickly because you don't need to look for tool anywhere else. If anyone has idea how to create design for online marketing or other purpose they can use crello beautifully.

I love the tools collection of Crello, it's really huge and nice but I wish if could use all of them free. So many nice tool are not free.

Ron elius S.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Designing materials that accommodate your Business have never been so easy with Crello

Bewertet am 31.7.2018

I love this Software so much, it's so valuable for me.

I love the User Interface of Crello, it's friendly and eye-catchy. It doesn't irritate my eyes, it's so vivid.
High-quality Photography.
The Animated Post is a no-brainer for me, this is a jackpot for me because, for someone like me who needs new Branded Posts Ideas and who has never build gif files, Crello is a gift. It saved me so much time when creating new posts for my Social Media.
If you're feeling stuck and you need inspiration, well, Crello got you covered. The Inspiration Tab is regularly updated with current events. Get your Artistic Self-pumped up with this feature.
One of my most favorite feature of Crello is you can actually resize your completed project, like if you want to resize an Image to fit for a Facebook post, Crello will automatically help you with that without sacrificing the quality of the Photo. Neat right?
Thousands of Great template is waiting for you, you will not have a reason of Blank days.

So far I've enjoyed using Crello, and for now, I loved using this Software, I do hope the Updates will always be there because the Digital Age is evolving, I would love to see Crello being there and not late for anything. So far, no cons for me.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Creating with Crello is Instinctive

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

I have other design software, but CRELLO was by far the easiest to learn and with its features--like FULL video in HD, I do NOT see myself using any others in the near future.

Templates,...What an easy way for a non-designer to make a splash on social media. In less than 20 mins. I had an add for Facebook, Instagram, AND Twitter to post for my event!

I realized that this software was very much like others--Canva, is one that comes to mind. So, though I love what it does do--I had hoped it would offer more--like e-book book covers or product covers--for online product downloads. Still, since I was able to PURCHASE this product (due to its low cost), I choose to use it.

InVideo

Cost. More affordable.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Crello

For me to use certain photos in InVideo, I have to pay a premium. This is not the case with Crello. (At least not yet.)