NBC Sports Next Erfahrungen

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Swing and Save!

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Just this week I called a golf course inquiring about a tee time. I was quoted $50 for 18 holes, but was told that a riding cart would be $20 extra. Luckily, I checked GolfNow before making my reservation, because they offered the exact same rate (pre-paid) with the cart included. It's easier to book and you save. What's not to like.

You can literally save money booking your tee time online versus calling the course direct. It's like a secret savings, with zero downside. Bonus, discover courses in your area you might not have known about and save on greens fees by booking on off-hours.

I don't like that not ALL of the courses in my area listed. They need to get with the program and sign up, because GolfNow makes life so much easier for scheduling a golf outing.

Aileen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GolfNow Is More Than A Third Party Vendor... GolfNow Is A Partner To Your Business

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Overall, our experience with GolfNow has been a beneficial and pleasant one. As stated in the review title we view them more than just a third party vendor but a business partner that is essential to our day to day operations and success.

The best part of our relationship with GolfNow is our service rep. She is an unbelievable asset to any account she is assigned. Just started working with the Brand Plus product and could not be more excited about it. In today's market it is essential for any business to have an online presence and to have a partner that will monitor and manage that is invaluable.

There as some hiccups that require extra monitoring that can be tedious. For example, the barter time cancellations aren't properly removed that cause extra bookings for the day.

Carolyn

Trading tee times

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

Customers were able to book easily, not many glitches

Trading tee times actually cost more than paying outright

Book now!

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

When I used this software, I really liked the fact that it was easy to use most of the time. Easy to find the people entered into the system. I like how tournaments are easy to book, too. I love the customer support and reps that were given to us. Always tremendously helpful.

There were multiple times where the system would undergo many updates, which in turn froze the system up and left us incapable of working for hours. Production was at a stand-still. I wish the updates were done over night rather than in the middle of the day.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Golf Now Reservation Suite

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

I cannot wait to see the upgrade in soft ware. And the customer service is the best! Prompt and someone is always there to help.

Extremely user friendly. Easy set up and user friendly. Tee sheet, Database, E-mail marketing nicely integrated.

I have been using this software for about ten years. With that I would like to see the food and beverage expand. Which it has, but I think most places have a full bar and restaurant. Also, it would be awesome to have more functions in the merchandise area. As far as turn rates and reorder functions.

Jay
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GolfNow are fantastic partners

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

There is not one POS software that is completely flawless, we find GolfNow the best for our operations of 8 courses + the GolfNow & TeeOff.com booking engines.

Comfort, knowing the product and its strengths, customer service, tee sheet management and optimization, our representative and her knowledge, monthly reviews, marketing features.

We are simply waiting for the G1 software to increase the reports and accounting quality allowing us to have software that on the Cloud.

Rich

GolfNow works

Bewertet am 13.8.2018

GolfNow has certainly been a great partner in our business allowing us to continue to grow our online presence.

The software itself is functional but the customer service is what really excels.

It can be a bit cumbersome. It could use an upgrade in how screens and menu prompts work and display.

Antwort von NBCUniversal

Rich,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to read that you are pleased with our software and could not be more thrilled to read your kind words about our customer service.

We are proud to continue in helping you grow your business!

-GolfNow

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Way to Capture Larger Golfing Audience

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

GolfNow has allowed us to reach a larger 'potential' audience and drive customers to our golf courses.

GolfNow's large audience base and ease of use helps us capture potential guests and convert them to paying customers.

Hard to say. There have been only very minor hiccups with GolfNow in regards to customers booking through their platform and populating in our software's tee sheet. Overall, pretty easy.

Tom

A Great Partner

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

We have partnered with Golf Now and have increased overall sales 20% annually. Great team to work with.
They have great experience in the golf industry and have the data to back their claims. You will need to listen to their staff and open your mind to changes. The golf world is changing.....rapidly....Golf Now is on the forefront of those changes.

Support, Support, Support. Some of the best support in the industry.

Updates are annually.....really....just log in and update.

Frank

Golfnow

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

Our overall experience with Golfnow has been outstanding. They are always there whenever you might need them.

The software is very user friendly and easy to learn. The support and Golfnow Plus are great assets.

I wish the software was had more food and beverage applications.

Adam

Vaaler Creek

Bewertet am 16.8.2018

The trade out times have a bad reputation in the industry. Due to our remote location, it has served us well to treat it as a marketing expense but I understand the hesitation of courses that are more inside populated areas. I would like to have more control over the lowest price available for the "hot deals" though

It's very user friendly and easy to train to employees to use.

I would like to be able to customize our labels and that doesn't seem like it would be difficult

William

Great software

Bewertet am 16.8.2018

We have been very pleased with out relationship with GolfNow. Support is always on point, software is very stable, and reliable.

Software is user friendly and very adaptive to changing environments. Very well thought out and laid out great. Very clean and visually pleasing.

A few functions could be easier to perform. Extra customization would be beneficial as well.

TK

Golf Now saved our business

Bewertet am 18.10.2018

We increased our internet presence now customers make tee times through the golf now app. It is easy to use and a must if you want to increase business.

Easy to use. The customer support is unbelievable. There is constant communication in order to maximize rounds of golf.

Nothing. Everything was great and easy to use. We will have a 7000 round increase by the end of the year and I look for that trend to continue.

Alan
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Golf Now

Bewertet am 19.1.2022

My experience with Golf Now is wonderful. I love using golf now as it has allowed me to save tons of money or make reservations in a pinch that I would not have been able to come up with on my own so conveniently.

The convenience of using Golf Now is to put many courses, prices, and options in the face of the customer to allow a bevy of choices when booking tee times.

There is nothing that I do not like about Golf Now. One negative of the program is the tricky part of paying ahead of time on an eventual rainy day as it can cost a rain check if not careful with the rules.

Kyle
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Golf Now review

Bewertet am 1.10.2018

the various reports and ease to use them

need to be able to add a pop up note to random tee times

• Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

My go to app for booking tee times

Bewertet am 28.3.2021

I always use GolfNow to book tee times. It is much cheaper than booking at the courses directly and there are many coupon codes you can use. Also, there is a reward system after a certain amount of bookings. Definitely a great way to save some $ on golf.

Convenience fees. Other than this, you really save a lot of money booking through them.

Lc
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good App and customer service is solid

Bewertet am 13.7.2022

Pretty solid and like the app and when life happens they are flexible with cancellation and or rescheduling.

Easy to use and automated from booking to billing.

Availability of all courses, had to search for company phone number outside of app

Chelsea
Chelsea
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.10.2018

GolfNow is very easy to use and it's easy to find a golf course close to your location. I like how you can see multiple tee times on one page and it's easy to determine which 9 holes you are playing if there are multiple 9 hole courses at that particular golf course.

The screen can be content overload. They post a lot of information in a small landscape.

• Branche: Bau
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great for Finding Good Golf Rounds

Bewertet am 28.8.2018

Extremely easy to use and great discounts

This software is limited on certain search categories.