MaintainX Erfahrungen

MaintainX

Verwalte Wartung und Betrieb. Ohne Papierstapel.

Sortieren nach

Irene
Irene
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and very effective tool for handling work orders and preventive maintenance

Bewertet am 24.4.2023

I like the way the app is easy to understand since the most technologically challenged person in the room can understand the app so implementation is easy.

I don’t like the calendar management. I hope it’s like drag and move schedule easily like in google calendar or apple calendar.

Google Workspace und Microsoft Project

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX

Because of the ease of use and can be used in an app in your phone
Lillian
Lillian
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

With MaintainX, all of our data is in one convenient place

Bewertet am 6.4.2023

MaintainX has provided us with a centralized hub for data, and it will compile historical data to help us train new employees on how to perform CU on aging machinery. It provides order to an otherwise chaotic section, and the data gleaned from reports allows us to perform preventative rather than emergency repairs on any number of devices. Since everything is in one location, it's easier to conduct audits, and it reveals the true cost of previously hidden areas.

MaintainX's user-friendliness is fantastic, and the process of going live with the software was a breeze. The reports in MaintainX are highly recommended because they highlight distinct trends that can be used to grow your business. When everything is in one convenient location, team productivity is increased.

Not yet, as there is still a great deal of data to input and history to gather. The transition period for Plus staff is ongoing. It's effective both in-house and remotely, and it provides the team manager with more data.

Daniel
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

MaintainX

Bewertet am 6.2.2023

Wasn't impressed and stopped using it as I found I was spending too much time trying to get the system to give me what I needed

Able to set tiers and group items, ability to assign roles to individuals and track work being completed

Clumsy system to use and navigate, didn't find it very user friendly and alone of pre work to try and set up

Donovan
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Easy for anybody to use

Bewertet am 3.8.2023

Overall I have no complaints. MaintainX does everything I was looking for in a CMM.

I like how easy it is to add work order, parts and assets.

I love that requesters are free it gives people an option to request work when needed. The only thing I wish was included was mabye allow procedures to be done by requesters. Not give them access to change anything but for example. If you had 12 forklift operators then they would be forklift requesters and have one form on their app the would be a daily forklift checklist. Only thing they can do is request work on their forklift and fill out the daily checklist that would come to me.

Ernie
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX is worthy of your consideration.

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

This software has shown me where we needed better tracking with parts supplies and ordering as well as managing work order flow

User friendly, phone and Tablet compatible, frequent videos, support and the list goes on.

In over 2 years of being on MaintainX daily, I cannot think of 1 aspect that I dislike about this software.

Bradley
  • Branche: Textilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Using MaintainX to implement maintenance system from scratch

Bewertet am 24.8.2023

MaintainX has begun the process of automating much of our maintenance system that was labor intensive and memory driven before. I feel like I have only scratched the surface to this point of what possibilities it opens up for us as far as inventory, cost, and maintenance tracking.

MaintainX has streamlined work order generation and communication in our plant. Work requests are easy to generate, review and assign, with all parties receiving notifications on their mobile devices and workstations. PMs are also automated, with technicians recording hourly meters at weekly intervals and lubricating and maintenance procedures automatically generated through work orders.

I am currently very new to the program and at an early stage of our companies implementation. I have not encountered an issue with MaintainX yet that I felt was problematic.

Miguel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX was a great investment!!

Bewertet am 3.11.2023

Overall the experience has been great! It didn't take much time to set everything up and once everything was dialed in, the software has been amazing to work with. It has allowed for a quicker and more efficient work to be done and saved lots of time.

MaintainX has allowed us to increase productivity and efficiency by a huge amount! The ability to have our staff create requests at ease is a huge asset. The work orders allow for us to have a detailed list of tasks that need to be completed during the day/week.

I would like the ability to edit or add previous meter readings. This would allow for an easier and quicker onboarding of the software for companies. This also allows for the new company to have up to date metrics and reports on their meters from day 1.

Limble CMMS und eMaint CMMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX

The simple and easy to use app along with a simple UI was one of the biggest reasons why we chose MaintainX. We wanted to make sure that all of the staff would be comfortable with learning the new system and have a smooth onboarding experience.
Sonny
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Useful Tool

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

Satisfied with the product and the customer service we received.

Satisfied with the product and the customer service we received.

The simplicity of creating work orders is great! I really am glad to see new updates and integrations that suit our business needs.

I wish the calendar view of work orders was improved to allow a full view of work orders and their assignments.

Matthew
  • Branche: Automotive

Maintain X is Great

Bewertet am 13.11.2023

Maintain X makes my job easier. It is a very helpful tool

Maintain X makes my job easier. It is a very helpful tool

It is easy to use. I can keep up with all work orders that have been completed and what is still open. I have all PM's in maintain x which makes it easier to review and make needed plans.

I have not had any issues with maintain x at this time

Ivan
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Easy app to use

Bewertet am 23.8.2023

App friendly and really easy to use you

So far I haven't find any cons about the app.

Daisy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grows with your needs!

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

We have enjoyed partnering with MaintainX and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great asset in getting us what we need to be successful with the product! He helped create some of our procedure pages and that was HUGE!

We started using MaintainX about 6 months ago and what we like most is that they are always improving their product. They take what the customer needs and works to implement the closest version of what is needed.

The reports are not very easy to filter and are not able to be fully customized, yet. However, they are better than other systems we have seen and MaintainX is consistently improving the capabilities. The other piece I wish was improved is the layout of the exported work order. It is not very pretty and cannot, at this time, be customized to remove the information I don't need.

FieldAware

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX

We chose MaintainX specifically because it was a new and growing product. We felt the products bones were good and seeing where the product was moving was exactly where we needed to be. The cost is on point with the product and is manageable for a newer company, like ours.
Blake
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Biokyowa Maintenance Planner Review

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

I am very happy with MaintainX. The customer suport is very helpful. We are able to add an endless amount of information to our database very easily.

The user-friendly interface is very easy to navigate. We are able to use this technology with various age groups of technicians and everyone was able to catch on quickly.

Our major issue on the software is not having the ability to auto generate new procedures from within a procedure. For instance, if I have a procedure that says "Is a hot work permit required?", If the answer is "Yes", it would be nice for the software to automatically add that "Hot work procedure" to the work order instead of an admin having to add it. It would also be nice if technicians could add procedures on their own from their tablets.

Albert
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Awesome Product!

Bewertet am 4.4.2022

I am a fleet/equipment manager that is still on the road driving. I am way from the office whether it is driving or turning wrenches with my mechanics. I play many roles and have a hard time keeping track of equipment, costs, repairs, purchase orders, vendors, etc. MaintainX help me regain control as a fleet equipment manager.

While I don't usually contact customer service unless I have an idea to improve, it is always a quick response.

- Work Orders are simple and easy to create
- Asset Tracking
- Purchase Orders are an awesome addition
- Inventory/Parts Tracking is great
- Requestors are free and are able to see the work on the work order they prepare

The software is clean and simple. It is easy to use and so much you can do with it. I have a lot of favorite features. I like that I can add pictures for the parts, SDS to the chemicals I inventory.

This software does what I need it to do. The only con that I have is there are items that need to be improved on. However, if you contact MaintainX, they take you idea into consideration and add the feature.

I hope they add the ability to approve purchase orders from the phone.

Dave
  • Branche: Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse

Don't hesitate

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

Game changer from the paper system we had previously, you can add or omit as much information as you like and slowly build in assets, parts etc as you go along.

The best things about MaintainX is it's paperless and live, there are no delays from putting on a job to it hitting the maintenance team, no printing out slips and handing them to the engineering team or pinning them on boards, it pings on their mobile in their pocket.

The only little bump in the road was, each job needs to be approved by myself, so if I don't get to the request the job isn't generated, however we've overcome this by adding a lead engineer to be able to do this too. *I was trying hard to find an issue I've had over the time we've had MaintainX*

Kevin
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Easy to use CMMS system

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

we have now streamline our work order system with all employees, we now have a database of parts inventory that is tied to each machine and we are able to show cost and time analysis per machine.

It is easy for everyone to use, all the requestors had to have was a smartphone and they were able to create a work order

it is hard to distinguish between current, scheduled and future work orders in the database. I would also like to see a clear picture of actual downtime of equipment.

UpKeep

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde

it was not user friendly

Zuvor genutzte Software

eMaint CMMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX

whe liked the functionality of the system
Nadir Michael
Nadir Michael
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

MaintainX is an excellent tool for Facilities Management

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

The report tracking allows me to visually demonstrate the needs of our department to the C-Suite. Very helpful in explaining costs that most suits are not accustomed to dealing with.

It is a very easy app to teach to employees. It does not take a lot of time to get your team started using the product.

The premium version of the app is rather expensive. I created a less flashy version of MaintainX using HTML and Java for web browsers but the phone based app is preferred by staff.

Bryan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than the rest

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Great app with everything we were looking for and way below the cost of others. Great support team. We know we can get our jobs done and communicate better as a team using this app.

They reach out to us personally every so often to ask if we would like to change anything. They always listen to the issues we have and correct it as soon as possible.

You can only add one photo at a time in comments.

UKG Ready

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde

Lower cost and more user friendly.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Buildium

Cost.
Kate
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX has changed the entire way we work

Bewertet am 28.2.2020

It’s changed how we work on site, making the whole team more efficient and productive. I couldn’t imagine working without it at this point!

The customer support is amazing. They have been very helpful during set up and really responsive to feedback and suggestions. This app as become a one stop shop for all of our in-house facilities management. We used to have two huge noticeboards full of clipboards, and dozens of paper student repairs forms everyday. This is all gone, bringing us even close to becoming a paperless office.
I can easily gauge the workload of my team by checking the app. I have instant oversite on the status of jobs from my desktop. I particularly love that there is a comment section attached to each WO – meaning all staff can be informed of issues, making handovers seamless.
The reporting feature is one of my favourites. I can easily export reports for any WO, for an individual WO or for a month’s record of daily tasks. These are easily uploaded to our H&S software.
I’m excited about reviewing data after using the app for several months/a year. We will be able to see patterns and trends in issues that arise. For example, how many issues did we have this year? How many repairs does an average student report? Are there particular locations/assets that have more issue than others? This will help us plan for the future in terms of resources.

I would love to purchase a seat for every staff member in my team, but the monthly costs would be too high. I'd love to see a scaled pricing plan, where the more users you have, the lower the price is.

Steven
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Overview of MaintainX

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

With this program we have been able to track the work orders and to get the work orders completed faster, and the requester can track the progress of their request. I am the maintenance supervisor at a school district and by listing all of the locations I can track what has been done in each location and who completed the work order.

I liked how easy it was to implement the new program. It is great that it comes to my phone if I am not at my desk I can look at the requests and approve or deny the request & create the work order. We use all of the aspects of the software, and the reporting portion allows me to create reports to show my boss what we have gotten done.

I have not found anything that I have not liked.

Mario
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

We grew as a Maintenance Department with MaintainX

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

I have been congratulated several times for the use of MaintainX and the organization that we carry out in Maintenance tasks. It has been an exponential growth for our department and is reflected in the results of external audits.

What I like the most, is the Service. I have a "Contact MaintainX" link to get support immediately. Every time I ask for support, I receive an answer in less than 5 minutes.

So far I do not have anything to dislike about MaintainX. It has a been a great tool for our daily Maintenance, other departments Requests and Audits.

• Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the money and has all the features we need

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

low cost of entry. easy to get started quickly. has many features that a company can use immediately. Web and mobile portals are easy and convenient to use.

you can start off with one user for a low entry price like we did. unlimited requesters. by the second year we added up to 10 people, because it was easy to justify the cost for all the users with all the benefits you get with the system. was able to get started right away. customer service was able to import all the data from excel files fast and accurately.

like everything accept that inventory search only searches against the part name and not the part description.so we have to enter name and description in the part name (which as least large amount of characters)

Steve

Amazing product

Bewertet am 25.8.2023

It has improved our relationship with owners and made us increasingly more efficient.

An easy way to let requesters add WO’s. And the ability to communicate directly with the requesters.

I would like to have more history available to the lower end users.

Benjamin
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

MaintainX has Been a Valuable Tool

Bewertet am 23.2.2023

MaintainX is our organization's first CMMS. MaintainX has helped streamline facilities' work order requests and management. As our business rapidly grows, having a cloud-based platform that is accessible to any of our remote sites is a massive win for us.

Working in a critical industry, Facilities uptime and preventative maintenance are everything! MaintainX has helped us reduce downtime and improve our organization's reliability. This all comes while still being a fraction of the cost of other solutions.

I wish there were options to build reports based on the original purchase price of assets vs maintenance and operations costs for LCA purposes.

eMaint CMMS, Fiix und UpKeep

Cost, ease of use
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Easy, Innovative, & Managable

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

From the sales pitch to today, the MaintainX team has been by our side and continuously helping us use the app better and to it's fullest potential. They helped me be realistic in rolling out the features in the app slowly and we are almost to the point of using all the features.

MaintainX has helped us to track our repairs and preventative maintenance to the point that is miles beyond where we were. We knew we had some months where we spent a lot on repairing equipment but we could never look back and see where that money was going. Being able to track our expenses down to each piece of equipment has helped with how the team stewards our equipment by leaps and bounds.

Integrating and changing our processes was the most difficult thing about this. However, the support staff at MaintainX were integral in assisting with this and giving tips about improving the buy-in process of key leaders. They even hosted webinars where they were able to show our team

Bill
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Great Program at a great Price

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

I have only been with Maintain X for a few months but it has really helped our company. We are able now to see what work is needed, see how long it took for the repairs to happen, as well as be able to have a report at the end of the year to help us budget. This reporting also allows our finance team, as well as the owners of the company, to see what repairs needed to be done throughout the year.

For myself being able to track our Preventative Maintenance and work orders is crucial. I manage the property care for 6 stores as well as 5 rental properties. Having all the information I need in the palm of my hand is crucial. Maintain X helps be acquire that information quickly and easily.

the toughest part I had when going to Maintain X was figuring out how everything functioned. I would like to see some more features added to the different categories to help distinguish different parts, as well as the different types of assets that companies can have. I would also like to see more integration with metering and how those could be utilized in the reporting. It would also be nice to where if an asset is "down" there would be an option in the acceptance of a work order so that the asset could be labeled "offline" from there rather than having to manually go find the asset to mark it in the program.