MaintainX Bewertungen

MaintainX

Mobile-first computerized maintenance management system

5/5 (4 Bewertungen)
Lisa H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Finally the App That Has Everything I Have Been Looking For!

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app is very user friendly and does everything I want it to. The items most important to me: (1) I am finally able to organize the maintenance tasks I assign, and see the status of each at a moment's glance and (2) I can categorize by project type or location or anything I can dream of, and the multiple tags I can apply per work order make it easy to sort and organize.

* Ease of Use
* Unlimited work orders
* Unlimited categories

* I wish I could order the priorities within in priority type. (Example, if I have 10 high priority items, I'd like to be able to sort within those high priority items--e.g., #1 high priority, #2 high priority, #3 high priority.)

Charles H.

God Provides

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As stated above, MaintainX's support is top-notch... They have a very responsive team knowledgeable with their product.

This software/app is very user friendly. Anyone regardless of computer skills should easily be able to use MaintainX.
Within minutes I have set up multiple reoccurring maintenance work-orders.

I have found some deficiencies/lack of features however, the support team is very responsive and appreciates the feedback. One recent addition I would love to see implemented is being able to sort work-orders by assigned worker and priority level.

John B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Well made work order system

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Im a building chief engineer and we have a very wide variety of work throughout the building. I've used many other work order systems (webTMA, LMN, serviceAutopilot,etc...) and this is probably one of my favorite apps. This app is just too easy to use. The customer service is unlike any other I've seen. If you have a question or an issue they are there to help almost immediately. They listen to users needs and update the app. I don't see us using any other work order system.

Very simple layout. Easy to set up the work order and it's just as easy for your team to use in the field. App allows for communication within the team and within each work order.

Harder to track materials used than done other apps I've used in the past.

William P.

Awesome App

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Awesome so far! It has helped tremendously with the work order process!

I like how easy it is to send work orders out to all the workers. Just how the app works overall is awesome!

Nothing really just excited for new updates soon!