Intuit Field Service Management Erfahrungen

Intuit Field Service Management

2,8 (6)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Software für das Außendienstmanagement von Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

Michael
Michael
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Connections

Bewertet am 4.4.2020

It was a big installation and training process. Ot took a little while to be up and running efficiently

Intuit enables us to keep connected. The consultants in the field the different department heads. Also invoicing is also connected.

Nothing I can think of. It works very well. Enables us to keep better control over consultants who are most6out of of6.

Taylor
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Field Service Review - KBS

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Overall our experience has been positive, as far as customization and minimal issues with the product.

We liked that it was customizable for what we needed it for and that we were able to add maintenance agreements that were easily visable.

The look of Field Service is outdate, and we would like the option to be able to clearly schedule installations and a more modern GPS capability to see our technicians. These features are some what available just not as modern as we would have liked.

shirley
  • Branche: Bau

I Hate this program

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

I can see no benefit as far as Quickbooks goes. Everything in QB is a mess. How can I clean this mess up. Do you people have a solution to my accounting problem?

1. Scheduling the guys and they can see w/o on phones.
2. Charging the clients on site.

We've had this program for over 4 years and our Quickbooks is a mess.
Does not synchronize well.
When we try to enter checks on QB for deposits, the invoice does not always show up over 3/4 of the time.
I looked at QB the other day and there are so many A/P open and I know it is not true.
This is after 4 years of use. Imagine how sad I am that I choose this program for my office people.

Antwort von Intuit

Hi there, Shirley. As a company executive, the last thing you should have to worry about is having an inaccurate A/P account. You may wish to consider contacting one of our QuickBooks certified accountants, known as ProAdvisors, to assist with resolving any discrepancies in your file. The following link provides a list of available ProAdvisors in your area: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/find-an-accountant/

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the program. David, the QuickBooks Team

Amanda
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

I would not use this product again. It's super confusing on what your paying for. There are multiple people involved and noone wants to help. THey pass it along to QB and then QB says it's not them. SO much time is wasted trying to understand what is not working on the IFSM end.

In the beginning support was available.

Syncing issues, duplicate customers, duplicate payments and no answers from support.

Danielle
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Not great

Bewertet am 21.10.2020

We ended up switching to Service Fusion so that we could have additional features and upgrades.

It is very basic, it follows a tab-type process.

Nothing ever changes. There are no updates. If you need help, support is very hard to get ahold of. You pay by the user license.

• Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Yikes

Bewertet am 6.10.2018

It’s technically a field service management tool.

Everything. It’s poorly implemented, way overpriced, and just crusty. Features are fewer and less helpful across the board versus even the worst standalone FSM software I tried in our search.