Events Locker

Sortieren nach

Bubbie

Very Impressed

Bewertet am 27.6.2019

I am extremely impressed with the customer service. On the couple occasions that I had questions, the response time was within minutes to hours. They followed up to make sure that the instructions they gave me were helpful. Beyond that Eventhub actually reaches out to us to let us know about new features as they are added, and just to check in and offer support.

The software is pretty intuitive and Eventhub has thought of everything to make the experience easier. The ability to sort vendors by pretty much any way I need to. I can also send personalized messages through the hub, targeting specific groups such as the ones who still need to pay, or the ones that haven't completed the process. I can also send a group message regarding the event space that will be personalized to each vendor.

I can't think of anything. We wanted to be able to export the information into a spreadsheet, and the next thing you know, Eventhub added that feature.

Kelly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service with adaptability

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

Events locker has a very clean and modern look that is easy to use on the front and back end. The customer service was excellent. Although there were some missing features when we first started using Events Locker, we made our requests known and the development team worked to add features that made the tool easier or more useful for us.

The live map was especially useful for our organization, saving us time and resources along with creating transparency with our exhibitors.

Our event is not in an as forward technology market creating it difficult for exhibitors to use the document upload feature.

Hi Kelly!

Thanks so much for the review! Our development team is working hard to improve and build out the exhibitor document manager, keep an eye out for news on this coming soon!

Jenna
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

Great tool for vendors and booths at events. Their team is great to work with and easily available for support needs.

Their team is willing to work with you to update the software to best fit your needs. Simple tool that is easy to use on the back end.

Easy to use on the back end but the user side wasn't as easy when we first started. Much better now!

Carol
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Event Hub

Bewertet am 21.12.2019

This is the second year using this product and I am happy with it.

This is the second year using this product and I am happy with it.

This software has helped this office of one streamline vendor registration and payment. It is easy for most vendors to use and I can choose to accept payment by check or credit card, and change to credit card only at any time. Customer support is awesome.

It has more options than I need and the calculation for PayPal fees are off by a few cents, not in my favor.

Wendy

More Efficient Vendor Processing

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

The vendor processing workflow has been significantly streamlined with less overall man hours being poured into managing vendor submissions. Information is organized and easy to find.

I like how the application is set up in a way that prompts vendors to submit all of the required information for quick processing on our end. I don't have to chase vendors down for pictures, payments, or other mandatory information. I like the one-click approval and how Events Locker automatically sends approval or rejection notifications to the vendors. I love the interactive map, definitely a favorite feature.

It would be nice to be able to print the submissions in a concise application format but is not a necessity. Vendor info and payment/order info are displayed on two separate screens. Would be nice to just have one. The vendor's email address is not included in the contact info on their profile page - would like to have that included.

Hi Wendy!

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback, if you think of any other features you would like to see please let us know!

Erica

Ease of Use and Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

I have nothing but great things to say about Event Hub and the team there. I enjoy using the software and have always had great customer service.

This software has streamlined my vendor management 10 fold.

There have been occasional bugs to work out but the team always fixes them promptly.

Jill

Trade Show Management made EASY

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

Excellent customer service, no hard sell. These folks have walked all aspects of this industry and put that experience into this program. They contribute their expertise back to the industry and provide great service.

Intuitive process is easy to build your own event and booth layouts - easy grab and drop floor plan build and adjustments on the fly. Connected to other vendors to help sell the event. Clean and clear vendor portal management. Reduces workload of vendor requirements and follow up.

Some of the integrations were not applicable, but they don't impact - just not needed. Shopping cart options for partial payment would be optimal.

Pat

Valleyfest use of Event Hub

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

Event Hub made our festival registration easier and everything I needed was available to me at one place. Overall it has been a wonderful experience and look forward to using again this year.

This product is easy to use and the support was fabulous. We had great training from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and the training videos and all our questions were answered in a timely manner.

Nothing really. They are always improving the product which makes my job easier. If we did have an issue, they always had a suggestion for us to solve that problem.

Gigi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

One stop shop for events

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

I love eventhub! So many different events around you, free of charge or paying, and it is the easiest when it comes confirming the event, getting your tickets, getting reminders, and adding it to your calendar in second! Many of the events I participate in the community I find them through eventhub. It is amazing how much information they provide that I cannot find through other websites or going straight to each different venue to see what they offer.

I love everything about it, what offers, and cannot wait to see what other events I can attend in the future!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Great Option for Vendor Reg

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

Support staff is phenomenal.

Support staff is phenomenal.

This software is very easy to learn and the staff is incredible.

The software still has a few upgrades that need to be made in order to compare to the "big boys" for large trade shows.

Hi Jennifer!

Thanks so much for the review! Our development team is working hard to improve and build out more features! If you have any ideas for specific features you would like to see please feel free to reach out at any time.

Maggie

Pretty Good!

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

I really liked that you can keep all of your information in one place. It's easily accessible and the filters are really helpful.

Many of our vendors were very lost with the terms and conditions and the whole documents process. I also wish there was a way to maybe put your vendors in folders. For example, a sponsor folder or a discounted price folder.

Hi Maggie!

Thanks so much for your review! We think that tagging your orders with custom tags may be helpful for you! Here is the link to our help center article on how to apply order tags. https://help.eventhub.net/hc/en-us/articles/360022146614-Apply-Tags-to-Orders?

This feature is totally customizable and we encourage you to add a "discounted price" tag to easily filter your view.

We have some great news about the exhibitor document manager! Our development team is working hard on streamlining and improving the documents manager, keep your eye out for news on this soon!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our customer success team at help@eventhub.net.

Joe

Expo Savior

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole team. Looking forward to continue working with them and having our events grow!

I love how everything is streamlined and only a click away. I am able to manage multiple vendors with only a few clicks, rather than sending hundreds of emails.

That I didn't start using it sooner.

Dan

Great experience, continual enhancements, exceptional customer service!

Bewertet am 27.7.2017

The platform is clearly designed by people who understand the challenges experienced by event planners and those seeking events to Showcase their products and services. It is well thought out and provides a good user experience no matter what side of the event you are on.

Occasionally you may encounter something unexpected. Every single time I required support the team was responsive to inquiries within minutes and had problems fixed within 24 hours without fail.

Kendra
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Evens Locker is Life Changing

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

Events Locker has been LIFE CHANGING. We used to spend hours and hours signing vendors up, sending invoices, and following up on paperwork and payments, only to have vendors drop out at the last minute or avoid payment. We just had our first event of 2019 and used Events Locker for all the registrations. We sold out our booth spaces early, never had to ask when a payment would arrive and we had a wait list! We were able to take the entire week before the event and really focus on promoting our vendors and getting the word out. We ended up doubling our attendance and I have no doubt that it was because Events Locker freed us up to do the work we love to do.

It's pretty easy to set up and also very intuitive for our vendors to use.

I honestly can't think of anything. We occasionally get people who email us asking how it works and I just tell them to look for the bright orange 'book event space' button and it works every time.

Jacquelyn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Michigan State Fair -- Novi Pet Expo

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

Customer service is amazing, and the system is very user friendly!

Customer service is amazing, and the system is very user friendly!

I like that everything is in one place, keeps track of all the papers to eliminate a lot of waste. Requires vendors to turn everything in at once and or before they come to the event.

I wish the sponsor logos were movable so we don't have to reload all of them to have them in order. I wish the gallery, we could upload more than one photo at a time.

Troy

Eventslocker Review

Bewertet am 27.2.2019

Ease of booking as event producer makes it organized and simple. Pulling reports is also very easy.

It has sparked confusion on signing up when sent to prospective buyers.

Hi Troy!

Thanks so much for your review! To help with the confusion on the exhibitor/ sponsor end, please feel free to point them toward our help center or customer success team at help@eventhub.net. We're always happy to field those questions for you!

Joe

Event Hub Review

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

It makes it much easier on my end to organize and keep track of all the vendors. Getting them to pay on Event Hub is much easier than requesting checks or manual orders.

Interactive Map east of use
Payment is Easy
Much more organized than paper usage

Document Manager can be a bit confusing until you get the hang of it
Some vendors are unfamiliar with the site and can be confused on how to use it

Debra
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Exceptional Website!

Bewertet am 27.12.2018

The staff of Events Locker is a group of very professional, attentive and customer-oriented individuals. The Events Locker information and registration pages contain everything an exhibitor needs to gain information and choose and register for a booth.

Events Locker is easy to learn and easy to use.

There is a learning curve, but once you learn all of the features, it is easy to navigate.

Iris

Very easy to use. Excellent customer support. Easy to walk customers through the checkout...

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

It was easy to understand and work with the customer support to design it exactly how we wanted. They are constantly improving and adding new useful features.

When we first started using it they seemed like a pretty new company and we had to work a lot with them to set things up right but they were easy to work with.

Kristen
Kristen
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Keeps my events on track even when I can't seem to

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

This saves my business a lot of hassle and a lot of repeat motions in exercises to do events that are going to be almost the exact same every single week. Takes the time we normally spend doing invites and tracking ticket sales and turns it into a couple hours a day of hard work and then we get to take a breather until the next day.

What I like most about the software is that it pigs all the information that I've given it and all the information that my co-workers give it and keeps it all together so we don't have to keep track and stress over every little detail. The software stresses over the detail for me. Plus it's very helpful that the software is very easy to understand and once you get the hang of it planning and inputting information becomes routine.

What I like least is that the free trial is so short on it that you don't really get a chance to completely get in the groove of things to see if it's going to work for you until after its over. I have so many events and so many people that inputting everything wasnt done before the trial ended.

Karen
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has reduced my admin time in half!

Bewertet am 17.9.2017

Easy to use, great payment system, staff is accessible for assistance. Keeps my vendors and all of their paperwork in one easy to access locker.

Would love an app. The developers are great to make tweaks and add organizational asks to customize the product if it will make the system easier for everyone to use.

Jillian
Jillian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service + makes event management so much easier.

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

It is a new product/platform, so it is constantly evolving but the customer service is very supportive.

The ability to message all exhibitors through the platform as well as store all the paperwork in a central location.
So many good things -- highly recommend this platform.

Jeany
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Event hub that has great opportunity

Bewertet am 18.8.2021

It is a highly commendable platform that is constantly evolving with very supportive customer service.

It gives clear and concise information that could enable an organization to have a higher chance to connect to other vendors to help sell the event.

Some features are new and tend to be overlooked but if we have some questions their customer service is responsive within minutes.

Chris
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

First Year User Back for More in 2020

Bewertet am 31.12.2019

Great customer support and desire to schedule conference calls periodically to review program software, trouble shoot and issues, and actually observe you using Event Hub to see how they can improve upon functionality.

Event Hub software is very managable. Easy to navigate and great customer support, including tutorials.

With all new programs, the first year of use provides a learning curve. Obviously, the more you use it, and with increased frequency as your event draws near, it becomes very user friendly.

Jaclyn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service and streamlined vendor management

Bewertet am 12.7.2019

Customer service is exceptional, and this platform streamlined our archaic process of registering and managing 150+ vendors as only a small portion of my job.

The integration with PayPal is useful, but our vendors frequently have their payments rejected, due to some way that PayPal is processing these payments. This is likely attributable to PayPal and not Eventhub, but it has been the one downside of switching to this platform.