Zeigt 256 von 252 Bewertungen an
Zeigt 256 von 252 Bewertungen an
Daniel L.
Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best remote access software

Bewertet am 1.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Every employee is working from home. The software is fast, transparent and seemless.

I have used quite a few solutions to remote access software. Most are very complex and difficult to use. VPN was almost impossible for the users to use. Splash top was a breath of fresh air. I chose it because of the reviews it had.

I downloaded the trial and installed it on the desktop server in minutes. That process was seamless. Then I had each user integrate the access from their remotes. Not a single user had any connection issues. We are now all working from home as if we were in the office.

This software is excellent. We are accessing from laptops, iPhones, androids, iMacs and notebooks. No issues!

I have no reservations at all. This software is by far, the best remote access software I have ever seen.

Angie I.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Awesome software for the now more common "stay at home' worker.

Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had been using another software prior to switching to Splashtop in March, it was a free version because I had only need to access my work computer from home minimally and that was only to access our accounting software, everything else I needed was in the "cloud". The free software I was using had a horrible lag and terrible visual quality and once our state got stay at home orders, I began working from home full time, the lag and poor visual quality was not an efficient way to work. I looked into upgrading the free version but couldn't verify if the lag would be fixed and the price was outrageous so I opted to look for an alternative. That is how a came across Splashtop and decided to give the trial version a whirl and I am so glad I did, I knew with a day or 2 that I would be purchasing a license.

Super easy to use, with a lot features including fast access anywhere from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chromebook, HD quality, file transferring. remote print, ability to switch between multiple monitors, all for as low as $5/month ($60 per year).

I access a computer with 2 monitors and will I can switch between the 2, I wish I had an option to make all everything open on one monitor because dragging between the monitors is not the smoothest when you can only have 1 monitor visible at a time. Although I believe viewing multiple monitors simultaneously is a feature in the Pro version, I am using the Solo version as working from home should only be temporary but if it were more permanent then I'd probably upgrade to Pro.

Hi Angie,

Thank you so much for the scoring and telling us your user experiences. It's truly our pleasure to have an environmental protector/maintainer as one of our customers.

Regarding your feedback, have you tried our monitors switching hotkeys? Here are the articles for your information:

If you would like to have any further assistance, feel free to reach out any time at: https://www.splashtop.com/contact-us. We are at your disposal

Thomas S.
Branche: Computer-Software

Splashtop Disappointment

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. I have logged into a customer, rebooted and when the customer opens the splashtop app it goes away and there is no way to log in using splashtop. The video is sketchy and the file transfer works most of the time. Support is clueless and the follow up is very poor. If you need to service your clients in a timely manner, this may not work for you.

It's very user friendly and allows many features

Sometimes it is slow, the video quality varies from good to poor.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Philip S.

Real value a fair price

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I found Splashtop to be easy to use, and having the features like File-Transfer, Chat, Remote reboot, Desktop-Sharing, like their major competitor, but with up to 10 client PCs and at a significantly lower/fairer price, is a great and welcome value for me and many other small to medium, businesses!

As a sole proprietor PC Repair business owner, budget, security and diagnostic and remote desktop features are my highest priorities and Splashtop fits most of the bill.

I would rather be given a new password by my client and have to input it before I can remote-in on their PC each time. I have already had them be concerned about this. I told the client, people shoud always have a password or PIN login for Windows instead of an auto-login option for their own security. Other than that, I love Splashtop Business's features and performance.

Daniele B.
Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung

Everything is easy

Bewertet am 25.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Because the covid-19 we had to stay at home from one day to another and was absolutely necessary to have an easy and light solution for smart and remote work without a VPN availability.
Splashtop easily solved this necessity

It was easy to install: due to coronavirus all my colleagues installed Spalshtop by themselves at home.
Easy to use:all of them are using Splashtop without any formation.
Easy to administer: it was very easy for me manage licences

An option missing is to send a sequence that simulates ctrl alt canc via keyboard.
Not a strategic absence but could help

Moe M.

Happy Camper

Bewertet am 30.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simply the best solution for remote working and the cost is unbeatable. Keep up the great work Splashtop!

The product is very easy to setup and it's up and running with a click, I use it every day all day and I'm loving the fact that I don't feel like I'm connected to a remote computer. The speed is great and I can see the whole screen without any notification pop outs or other distractions, the icon bar is almost invisible when closed and it's a great feature.

I'm new to this product and it may be there already but would be nice if we could print from the local computer to the remote printer and vice a versa. same for sound.

Hi Moe,

Thanks a lot for the rating :) Hope you are doing well! My name is Antonia and I am with Customer Success team at Splashtop.

Regarding your review, luckily, remote printing feature is already included in our products. Here's the relevant article for your reference: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/212725383-REMOTE-PRINT

If you would like to reach out, please contact us anytime at customer-success@splashtop.com

Juli H.

Splashtop - Great Solution

Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Exceptional. Again, I was skeptical when I first changed over but I have loved it and use it everyday.

This software is very affordable and easy to use. It is quick, doesn't freeze up and can be used from anywhere. I constantly go onto client computers and my computer from clients and feel this is a very efficient and affordable solution for any business or individual that needs to access computers from multiple sites. I used GoToMyPC for years but they keep raising prices astronomically. I was hesitant to move off their software but actually think Splashtop works better since I have changed to it. And it is much more affordable.

Nothing I have discovered yet is a problem. I did have a printing issue but was able to easily find the solution through an online search.

Ruth K.
Branche: Lagerung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Must-have software for remote workers!

Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I cannot imagine working remotely without Splashtop. When NY shutdown and our "essential" business had to reduce the number of workers at the office, I was left scrambling to find a solution for accessing my computer (and the company's network) from home.

Love the drag-and-drop file transfer feature, it's saved me the hassle of going into work to copy files to a removable hard drive.

Very minor issue, but there are times when the connection is slow (maybe 1 out of 10 times).

Graham M.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

On Top of remote access

Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Needed quick, easy and reliable remote acess to a couple of office desktops when everything went in to lockdown and we needed to start working remotely at short notice. The Splashtop solution worked painlessly.

I've found Splashtop Business Access to be very easy to use, both for myself and for other general users. It works well over lower bandwidth links, even for streaming video - I've successfully managed a video conference where my office PC was the host, while I was at the wrong end of a poor broadband link. A colleague uses it successfully to check the office CCTV while remote working. Dual monitor support works well.

There hasn't been anything I thought was missing. Occasionally the client fails to launch for me but it works every time on the second try, so not investigated further. Heart stopping moment when updating the software on the remote machine but actually it worked flawlessly.

Holley B.
Branche: Grafikdesign
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best alternative to those other guys!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to use, easy to setup and feels just like other remote login software I've used.

Sometimes the screen will flicker, not sure what it's a function of, possibly a screen print issue when I'm working in Photoshop remotely. It hasn't bothered me enough to really look into it.

Kenneth B.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

The LogMeIn Alternative

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used LogMeIn for years until they almost quadrupled their prices. We looked and found Splashtop. It offered almost all of the same functionality at a fraction of the cost. It was lacking some polish at first but over the years they have greatly improved upon their product. I use it daily to manage the users at my company remotely and I haven't had any issues.

The cost versus LogMeIn. We pay a fraction of what we were paying with LogMeIn even before their price hike. Also it allows for a lot more client machines at the same price

It was lacking some polish in the beginning but they have steadily been rolling out new features. They are on par with LogMeIn now.

Ben M.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Splashtop puts others to Shame

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Controlling machines, the fact that it supports UAC prompts, file transfer ability, all of those are reasons that this works well for our business.

To be honest value is the number one reason I love this software. Compared to other solutions the cost is lower, but the product is high quality and is used on a daily basis.

No support for Linux. We have several Linux machines that we would like to manage, but the support for Linux has been little to none. They have an old version for Linux, and it has not been updated in a while.

Mike B.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Clean and Easy

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use it for tech support of all our computers inside or outside my network. Great for those road warriors that are gone all week.

Can remote into existing computers from a list it gives you at will using the small client software or buy the SOS module and have the user go to a website, give you a number, and you remote into any computer. You can setup different admins to see a different list of computer to remote into. Once you setup the credentials you can remote in easily at will.

When doing a file transfer sometimes you closes the connection. They have been working on this and may have it fixed by now.

David B.
Branche: Computer-Hardware
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This software saved my business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Most of the support tasks that I perform now are with Splashtop Business Access, and physical visits to clients are now rare. Much of the work is after hours when businesses are closed, so it works very well for me.

The one thing that had me committed was the low cost after the massive price increases I was experiencing from Logmein. Splashtop has improved in performance, reliability and feature-set considerably over the several years I've been using it, and I cannot praise it more highly. The company also listen carefully to their users and have fixed minor issues along the way. All versions of Windows from XP upwards are supported, including servers.

There are very few cons. Very old PCs with poor graphics capability maybe rather slow, but there is an add-on driver that helps. Thankfully these issues are very rare, and those machines should have been upgraded anyway. Full Dual Monitor support is an additional paid option, but I can live without that.

Ryan N.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

If you are using TeamViewer - Switch now!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been good. I was searching for an alternative to TeamViewer that wasn't going to kill my one-man-company. This lets me manage the few servers I need too without having to pay a ton of cash. The file transfer works great, and the screen sharing is solid. Stays connected for DAYS.

It works way better than other screen sharing apps I have used. It just works. I also like the cost - compared to teamviewer, it is more reasonably priced and I don't have to fight bugs all the time. It works when you switch to wifi - long time teamviewer bug!

The only problem I have had (and it was short lived) was that it is easy to close the remote client accidentally. Once you realize it needs to stay running (and don't close the tray icon) - you don't have any problems. I caught this very early on.

Chris B.
Branche: Kunststoffe
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I have been using Splashtop for some time now and have had very few issues with it overall.

Bewertet am 5.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to start my day from home in order to get my crew working sooner with what they need whether I am there or not and I can do it from anywhere which gives me more flexibility as a business owner.

I do cad work and thought it was better than LogMe In Pro which I had used for several years, but the file transfer function is very useful as I work from home at times and need that ability when programming or modifying various programs at times. I also do a good bit of estimating and that also requires the ability to transfer files or even log in to Quickbooks to send the quotation. It serves my needs very well. The support team is superior and I had a very good response from them recently when it was determined that it was my pc causing the issue so a clean install was all it took to put me back to where I was originally. All of these types of software apps can have quirky issues that can be a problem at times but I find that Splashtop really works well with very few minor issues. It gives you a lot of options on how to use it as well and that is always good in varying environments or situations.

There is very little to complain about and as I said previously, I think any issues that I have experienced were due to an install that maybe didn't go well but how would you ever know until you ask the support team and once I did the problem was fixed! I really like that so no cons to report here!

Steven C.
Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Excellent User Experience!

Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm able to work remotely with no loss of productivity and also able to provide support to other users who do not know how to solve computer issues themselves.

I was particularly impressed with the sound transfer features of the software. I selected my desired sound settings on setup of the program, rather than having to select it with each session. There was no delay or latency and the full screen function makes it appear that I am sitting at my office computer. The cost was low and the value very high, especially when compared to other similar software, some of which costs 10 times as much.

Two different software programs, a streamer and a business program, must be loaded. It would be nice to only have to load one program, but this was not that much of a hassle.

Mckay S.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Awesome tool for a great price - SOOO much better than Teamviewer

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It works great. I used Teamviewer in the past and Teamviewer made you put in codes everytime you wanted to use it and weird stuff like that. Didn't seem like it was meant for long-term access to certain computers.

Splashtop is really easy to use once you get it set up. I also like that it was the "wake" feature which is a lifesaver. I use it to remotely access client's computers if I need to do something for them under their network. It's quite easy to use and I can have it setup to easily select the computer I need to log into.

Even with the wake feature, it doesn't always work (probably due to the computer not being connected to the internet etc.) but it's much better than alternatives. Really it does everything it is supposed to do so I don't have any other complaints.

Jason T.
Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect solution to remote access and remote support

Bewertet am 6.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

really helpful during initial talks, provided large trial licence and great discount on sign up

We needed to deploy a solution for a large number of users to remote onto their desktops, initially attracted to Splashtop for the price we quickly discovered it beat the competition in ease of use, delivery and service. We have since deployed remote support SOS for agents and will not be renewing Teamviewer.

Sos UAC far smoother that teamviewer!

No negatives, this product met our requirements

Hi Jason,

It's so awesome to hear your feedback. Thank you for the scores. It's our pleasure to have an international logistics company on board.

May we know what you use Splashtop for? I am asking because I would love to understand your scenario and how we are helping you with your business.

We also have a great news to share with you that we have now have our branch office in Amsterdam. Feel free to reach out if you ever need help. Please reach us at customer-success@splashtop.com.

Thanks again for your support!

Gary D.
Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Great Product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software boots up very quickly, makes quick connections with remote computers and makes remote access a breeze.

Splashtop is fast, allows using any printer on your local computer and is inexpensive.

When copying a new set of files from a remote computer, I've had to occasionally rename the existing files in order to have an error free transfer. This has mostly happened when attempting to overwrite Quick Books files, but either renaming the existing files or deleting them solves the problem.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Russell S.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Great software that works

Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Claim to fame: I was walking around the Louvre museum in Paris on vacation, when we had an inspection at work back in Florida. I was able to move the files they were looking for whilst standing in the Egyptian area on my phone and in 10 minutes, my staff had everything they needed to complete the inspection.

I am a small business owner and the only person who needs to remote into my business. In my scenario, I no longer need to be in the office to work so often do some electronic paper pushing in the evenings and weekends (like most small business owners, we are 24/7!) and when staff have computer issues, I can remote into their desktops to fix the small issue no matter where I am in the world.

There is nothing I would complain about at this point.

Daniel H.
Branche: Tiefbau
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

How to get the best bang for your remote access buck!

Bewertet am 7.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My users, as well as myself, enjoy the simplicity and ease of use of this software and how it gets out of the way and allows us to concentrate on our workflow.

This product was very easy to deploy, setup and install for the administrator as well as the end users.

The ability to show only online/active computers and users on the web portal management/sessions page.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the rating. I am Antonia from Customer Success team at Splashtop.

We take great pride in the simplicity and capability of our software. It's our pleasure to have a surveying and mapping business on board.

Regarding your feedback, may we know more about your concern? So that we will be able to know how to improve us to deliver our next level of remote access software. Please share with us at Feedback@splashtop.com

Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you soon ;-)

Roger M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great remote support software for reasonable cost.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Splashtop saves me countless trips to customer sites and I am also able to support long distance customers which extends my company's market reach.

Light on resources. Can customize deployment packages for the customer to download themselves via a link.

I haven't seen the feature of being able to boot into Safe Mode and control the desktop yet.

Julie L.

Help your business grow with Splashtop Business Access

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The company is wonderful. The tech support is quick and effective and they don't stop until they get your problem solved as well as have great follow up after the fact. The price is affordable and the downloads quick.

We love the ease of setup for both us and our customers. When a new client comes on board, we simply send them the link, and in no time we are securely connected to their device.

That there is difficulty transferring very large files such as their QB desktop back up file

Ryan T.
Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

A Splashtop Review.

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Splashtop Business Access, overall, is great for projects involving file transfer and remote support. The program really has the upper hand in terms of lower cost and ease of use when it comes to security. Splashtop uses two separate applications - a server, which is installed on the machine you want to log in to, and also a viewer, installed on machines that you want to view from. The software provides an overall productive experience in that the separate application method assists in utilizing remote access software to run other employees computers who are working remotely in terms of technical support or demonstrations.

Splashtop sessions encrypted at 256-bit and includes many features that can be accessible while working remotely: speedy file transfer, and sleekly designed chat window, and community clipboards. Splashtop is also compatible with mobile devices. I like that employees can restart the remote machine in safe mode on one machine while working on or trouble-shooting an issue on another employee's computer. For your money, the basic remote access functionality is top notch.

A drawback of Splashtop might be the idea that separating the viewer application and the server application may be confusing because one cannot restart the remote machine from the viewer's toolbar. You must return to the server application and choose options that direct you to a dialogue box. You then have to manually select the reboot process in safe mode.