Splashtop

Fernzugriff und Fernunterstützung für spezifische Anwendungsfälle.

Sortieren nach

Miguel
Miguel
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Using Splashtop during pandemic

Bewertet am 8.6.2020

During the pandemic lock-down, our IT department had to continue provide technical support to students and faculty who continue having their classes online, this tool arrived on time.

Providing support to users who uses Windows based computers is straight forward. End users that never used Splashtop before did not have any problems sending us the 9-digit code in a short time. What helps is that the remote software is not heavy and the UI is easy to understand.

Sometimes I find myself using a Linux based computer and need to provide remote help, sadly I could not find a Linux version for the agent side.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

Splashtop is affordable, other products may have voice communication and other features that could make the software bigger and expensive, however, in our setup we do not need those extra features.

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for the rating and review.

Our goal is to provide the simplest and fastest remote access and remote support solution at an extremely affordable price.

A good news to share with you that we do support Linux. Here's the link for your reference: https://www.splashtop.com/downloads#sos

If you need any further assistance, please contact us at customer-success@splashtop.com. Our entire team is at your disposal.

Sincerely,
Antonia Wang
Splashtop Customer Success team

Michael
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Easy Remote Control/Access and More

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

I need access to my office computer from anywhere. I prefer to access from other computers, but in a pinch the Android app on my tablet and phone are serviceable, giving me the power of my computer anywhere.

I needed a remote access program that would not break the bank. Splashtop does exactly what I need. The company has other tools that do more. Other users may find different or more functions.

Splashtop remote control seems to disconnect/fail to connect more than some other tools I have used.

VNC Connect

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

GoToMyPC started raising their prices. I mean, not just a little - a LOT. It became ridiculously expensive, which put me on the hunt for another product. I found Splashtop. Not even sure how I found it, but I'm glad I did.

GoToMyPC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

Best mix of price and features.

Hello Michael.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that our remote access program meets your needs while staying budget-friendly. We understand the concern you've raised about occasional disconnections, and we're actively working to enhance the stability of our remote control feature to ensure a seamless experience for our users. We strive to deliver value and performance, and we're committed to addressing any issues to make your experience even better. Thank you for choosing Splashtop as your remote access partner, and we look forward to continually exceeding your expectations.

THOMAS
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Splashtop Disappointment

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. I have logged into a customer, rebooted and when the customer opens the splashtop app it goes away and there is no way to log in using splashtop. The video is sketchy and the file transfer works most of the time. Support is clueless and the follow up is very poor. If you need to service your clients in a timely manner, this may not work for you.

It's very user friendly and allows many features

Sometimes it is slow, the video quality varies from good to poor.

Mitusha
Mitusha
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Slashtop is a reliable and user-friendly remote access solution

Bewertet am 4.12.2023

During my trip, I needed to access important files on my office laptop. With Splashtop, I could log in easily from my personal laptop. The experience was smooth, and I could navigate through my system with ease, and retrieve the necessary files. It's super simple to use and helpful.

It's a bit complicated for non-tech users to navigate through it.

Hello Mitusha,
We appreciate your positive feedback regarding Splashtop's reliability and user-friendly interface for remote access. It's great to hear that you found it seamless to retrieve important files from your office laptop while on your trip, and that the experience was smooth overall. However, we understand your concerns about its complexity for non-tech users. We continuously strive to enhance our user experience and provide support resources to address any difficulties users may encounter. If you have any issues, you can refer to our knowledge base articles or reach out to our support team as we're always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Ed

Easy Way to Access Customer Computers

Bewertet am 3.6.2023

I use Splashtop daily to login to client's computers, check on issues, help them with application questions, monitor backups, check for viruses and more. It's easy and once a customer is setup to use Splashtop themselves to remotely access their office computer, then it's a no-brainer for them to get their work done. Businesses LOVE the fact that we have 24/7 access to their computers and that we can jump on after hours and not disturb their employees during work hours. Splashtop helps strengthen our relationships with the businesses that we support.

Splashtop is easy to use and deploy. Users "get it." Customers "get it." There's also no additional software to download as you must in other products.

The chat feature isn't great. User's aren't provided sufficient prompts on how to use it. My legacy version of Splashtop doesn't have multi-monitor to multi-monitor viewing. Moving to a version that does is a huge price jump

Hello Ed,
Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback about Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that you find Splashtop easy to use and deploy, with users and customers alike grasping its functionality seamlessly. We appreciate your constructive criticism regarding the chat feature and the lack of prompts; your insights will certainly help us improve. We're delighted that businesses appreciate the 24/7 access feature, allowing you to provide support without disrupting their work hours. We value your loyalty and are committed to delivering excellent service and continuous improvements. Thank you for choosing Splashtop and sharing your positive experiences with us. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.

Clifton
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Use Splashtop to Facilitate Remote Access, and Presentations

Bewertet am 3.6.2023

I have a few computers that I have set up permanent remote access to. For these computers, I can initiate remote access in an unattended state, or without anyone's permission. This is very useful for computers I can administer remotely. I uses the SOS tool on an as-needed basis to do one time support sessions to help a user with a hardware or software problem. I also use the SOS tool to share my screen and present ideas, or show project progress.

Splashtop gives me the ability to take my computer expertise and use it to help others. It also gives me the ability to present ideas and to demonstrate designs without the need to meet in person. It allows a collaboration between all the information on both the sender's and the user's computers.

It can be challenging for the non-savvy computer user to download and install the SOS app. I usually have to walk them through the process. I don't see where this process could be simplified, I just see some of my clients struggle with it. I think it is a great security feature, forcing them to be fully involved in the decision making process of allowing remote access to their computer.

Hello Clifton,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We appreciate your detailed feedback on both the positive aspects and areas for improvement. We understand the challenges you mentioned regarding the installation process of the SOS app, especially for users less familiar with technology. We appreciate your recognition of the security aspect, as involving clients in the decision-making process for remote access is crucial. While we continuously strive to enhance user experience, your feedback sheds light on areas where further improvement may be beneficial. We're delighted to hear that Splashtop's features aligned with your needs and that the licensing options were suitable for your business. It's rewarding to know that Splashtop has become an integral part of your workflow, providing both unattended remote access and on-demand support sessions. Thank you for choosing Splashtop, and we look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations.

Christopher
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Best for the money

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

I love the ease of use and most importantly, the cost vs. Team Viewer. Team Viewer license for a small number of stores is crazy expensive.

There is nothing I dislike. This software is a homerun

BeyondTrust Remote Support

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

Cost effectiveness. I was using their free but their algorithm detected it was for business so I needed to pay.

Price and ease of use

Hello Christopher,
Thank you for your glowing review and for highlighting Splashtop's affordability. We're thrilled to hear that you find Splashtop to be a homerun. We're continuously working to provide an accessible and efficient remote access solution, and it's fantastic to know that our efforts are resonating with users like yourself. Should you ever need assistance or have any feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Darrell

Great service!

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Easy to use product, can get to a computer easily and quickly for remote control.

Connections can be a little sluggish, and interface is a little challenging if you delve deep. General connection and remote control is OK, otherwise

Hello Darrell,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're finding our product to be easy to use and time-efficient. We appreciate your honesty in mentioning the slight sluggishness in connections and the challenge in navigating the interface when delving deep. Your insights are invaluable, and we're continuously working to enhance these aspects for a smoother experience. We value your support and look forward to providing you with even better service in the future. If you have any further suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out to our support team.

James
  • Branche: Druck

Great Product at a Great Price

Being able to work from home or afar on travels

Being able to work from home or afar on travels

Ease of setup/connecting, speed while remoted, cost of product

Having only 2 computers that can access the remote

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

Cost savings and being able to purchase single users as needed

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

Costs and ease to use single users as needed

Hello James,
Thank you for your enthusiastic review of Splashtop. We're glad to hear that Splashtop has enabled you to work efficiently from home or while traveling. We understand your concern about the limitation on the number of computers that can access the remote, but we're constantly working to improve our services and expand accessibility. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to deliver the best remote access solutions. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Ramy
Ramy

Great remote software

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Great software that helped us improve our service and support quality.
Easy for customers and techs...

Great software that helped us improve our service and support quality.
Easy for customers and techs to use

Very east to install and lunch.
Fast connection with no delay.
Full control on device.
Chat box with customer.
Join session with code.
Access mobile devices as well.

Chat history disappear after restart.
It doesnt reconnect automatically after restart.
Admin console can be upgraded to include more reports

Steve
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

This is the best Remote Desktop software

Bewertet am 25.6.2020

It has been excellent. Support is great and they have never tried to sell me more than I need

Very easy to use
Easy to configure
Great support
Works on every PC I have and iPhones!
I use this every single day
Excellent value

Can only access one remote PC at a time
Wish there were a bit more customizations
Need to be able to remove their icons (mouse, etc)

GoTo Meeting

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

They went from free to an extremely high cost with no improvements

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

Price and ease of use and functionality

Hi Steve

Thank you so much for the review and rating. We've been dedicating to deliver the best value remote access and support solutions to our customers.

Unlike other service providers, our pricing remains the same for customers and allows them to stay with their chosen package without unannounced price raises.

With Splashtop, each user can access more than one computer at a time, in fact up to 10.
And the Splashtop agent Streamer tray icon can also be hidden. In addition to that the Streamer can also be installed silently.

Feel free to contact our support team so we can assist you regarding the above.

Thanks again for choosing Splashtop!

Regards,
Antonia Wang
Splashtop Customer Success team

Linda
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Excellent Way to Access Your Computer Remotely

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

Splashtop gives me the freedom to work remotely. The platform makes you feel like you're sitting at the computer you're accessing remotely. I love it!

I am very grateful that one of my clients introduced me to Splashtop. The platform allowed me to access his computer remotely and it worked very well. I had been using another platform for my own computers in my office. When that platform stopped providing free access, I started researching other platforms. Many had ridiculously high prices that were too high for my little business. I was pleasantly surprised at the price when I researched Splashtop. Thanks to them, I now have all the accessibility I need at a reasonable price.

At first I couldn't find out how to log someone out if they had forgotten to log off when they were done. After some searching and clicking around, I found the disconnect option. It would be nice if that was a little easier to find. Other than that, I have no other complaints.

GoTo Meeting und GoToMyPC

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

TeamViewer no longer offered to the free option to me. Their pricing was not affordable for my small business.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

The pricing for Splashtop was reasonable and affordable for my small business needs.
Mark
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Splashtop for the win!

Bewertet am 13.4.2022

Very positive experience. I use it very frequently and rely on it for my business. Never needed tech support but business support has been excellent.

Splashtop Business aka Splashtop SOS does exactly what it says it will. Supported our entire community during lockdown and enabled free licenses. So easy to get users to sos.spalshtop.com with an autodownload and no install, just run it (unless you're a Mac user but thats Macs over zealous, hard to fathom security locks).

does lack the ability to get a transcript which would be useful, unless I missed it somehere in the UI.

AnyDesk

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

Teamviewer I deemed to have unfair contract terms and lacked any care for clients when I requested help. Point blank refused.

It just works.
Mike

Solid Remote Support Tool

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

Splashtop's ability to quickly launch without hidden installers makes this tool a great asset for remote support. The ability to manage and trigger sessions with a standalone application vs being forced to run within a web portal makes it great to run independently of web sessions.

Linux support is still not at the capacity of some competitors. Would love to get CLI ability for Linux hosts.Would like to be able to join/transfer/takeover a session from another support technician even if not under the same account without having to restart a new session.

ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

Cost vs features used was a large portion of the switch. I like not having to pay for the kitchen sink when I don't use 80% of the other features that are bundled into other products and have to pay for things I don't need.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

Cost and ability to not be tied to a web portal for all session management.

Hello Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Splashtop. We're delighted to hear that you find Splashtop to be a solid asset for remote support. We understand your feedback on Linux support and CLI ability, and we appreciate your input as we continuously strive to enhance our features. We hope to continue meeting your expectations and appreciate your trust in Splashtop for your remote support needs. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team.

Ryan
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

If you are using TeamViewer - Switch now!

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

It has been good. I was searching for an alternative to TeamViewer that wasn't going to kill my one-man-company. This lets me manage the few servers I need too without having to pay a ton of cash. The file transfer works great, and the screen sharing is solid. Stays connected for DAYS.

It works way better than other screen sharing apps I have used. It just works. I also like the cost - compared to teamviewer, it is more reasonably priced and I don't have to fight bugs all the time. It works when you switch to wifi - long time teamviewer bug!

The only problem I have had (and it was short lived) was that it is easy to close the remote client accidentally. Once you realize it needs to stay running (and don't close the tray icon) - you don't have any problems. I caught this very early on.

Remote Desktop Manager und BeyondTrust Remote Support

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

TeamViewer wouldn't work on devices connected to wifi - it was bizarre. Never used to work like that, but the software just kept getting buggier and buggier. Also, the disconnects were horrendous. Now that i am using the same connections / computers without issue - I know it was the software.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

It was a better fit for my small business.
Jake
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great product, easy to configure and deploy.

Bewertet am 12.12.2020

Splashtop Business Access has worked flawlessly for me and I am very happy with the purchase.

I like the ability to customize and configure a deployment pack and either use a usb or link to deploy. I have not been disconnected or froze at all and there is no delay when using mouse/keyboard. I also like the resolution when connecting and ability to switch the remote monitors as needed.

The only (minor) thing I don't like is that when using a new computer to remote from is that an email is sent to add the device to the allowed list. It would be simpler to have a way to verify by simply sending a code to my phone asking for permission.

Zoho Desk und GoTo Meeting

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

Random disconnects, mouse/keyboard delays and freezing.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

I really liked Splashtop during the trial and pricing.
Steven
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Excellent User Experience!

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

I'm able to work remotely with no loss of productivity and also able to provide support to other users who do not know how to solve computer issues themselves.

I was particularly impressed with the sound transfer features of the software. I selected my desired sound settings on setup of the program, rather than having to select it with each session. There was no delay or latency and the full screen function makes it appear that I am sitting at my office computer. The cost was low and the value very high, especially when compared to other similar software, some of which costs 10 times as much.

Two different software programs, a streamer and a business program, must be loaded. It would be nice to only have to load one program, but this was not that much of a hassle.

LogMeIn Pro

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde

The prior program was slow and the sound transfer feature was very weak and had to be enabled with each session. When it was enabled, it caused degrading graphics.

RemotePC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

Logmein was very expensive and the quality was not one bit better than Spashtop.
McKay
McKay
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Awesome tool for a great price - SOOO much better than Teamviewer

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

It works great. I used Teamviewer in the past and Teamviewer made you put in codes everytime you wanted to use it and weird stuff like that. Didn't seem like it was meant for long-term access to certain computers.

Splashtop is really easy to use once you get it set up. I also like that it was the "wake" feature which is a lifesaver. I use it to remotely access client's computers if I need to do something for them under their network. It's quite easy to use and I can have it setup to easily select the computer I need to log into.

Even with the wake feature, it doesn't always work (probably due to the computer not being connected to the internet etc.) but it's much better than alternatives. Really it does everything it is supposed to do so I don't have any other complaints.

Dan
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

This is everything I need in a remote assistance application.

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

Support has been phenomenal. I talk and they listen. They even implemented a suggestion I had which made Splashtop a more competitive product and it has eliminated the last of my frustrations with the product. They really do listen and the response time is reasonably short. I'd like to tell you about the response time when I have a real problem but I have never had any.

I can drag and drop files from my desktop to the client's; It is easy for the client to install and use, the client's agent is quite small; Video update time is subjectively short; I frequently do not remember there is a short lag between what happens on the client's computer and when I see the change on my screen. I can see the client's mouse pointer on my screen. This makes it so much easier for the client to explain to me what is happening on their computer. (It is an option, you have to select it.) I can arrange an unattended connection to the client's computer. Some of my clients prefer this.

My version has a limited number of unattended connections. I don't need an unlimited supply but I do need more than 10.

Damien
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

An excellent alternative to the big names

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Its been a solid program from the beginning. I did try out the virus protection for a while but I cancelled it due to it being too limited. I did stick with BitDefender but with my own gravityzone account.

I think the overall speed of the program is its best feature. Once you have the Splashtop client installed on the remove machine, connecting and working on a remote computer is quick. I've never had a connection drop and I am able to do everything i need to do.

The updates get a annoying. Its not that there are too many but I don't like when programs check for updates when starting the program. Id rather a visual prompt on the interface to let me know an update is available and I can then download and install at a more convenient time.

Hello Damien,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with Splashtop. We're delighted to hear that you find Splashtop to be an excellent alternative to the more prominent options in the remote desktop space. We appreciate your positive feedback on the program's speed, reliability, and seamless remote connection capabilities. Regarding your concern about updates, we understand your preference for a visual prompt rather than automatic checks upon starting the program. We'll certainly take this feedback into consideration for future improvements. Regarding your concern about updates, we understand your preference for a visual prompt rather than automatic checks upon starting the program. We'll certainly take this feedback into consideration for future improvements. If you ever have further suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out. We're committed to continually enhancing your experience with Splashtop.

Nelso
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great platform at a great price.

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

It is an invaluable tool for my small business. It's easy to use. Simple to navigate. Doesn't have tons of bells and whistles that I wouldn't use but have to pay for, so the value is wonderful for us.

Easy to use. Responsive. I can install on multiple devices without having to pay for each device. We access remotely rarely, but this allows access when there are files not on the one drive and we can move it there remotely. Also allows me to see what my business partner is seeing on their screen during meetings and to also walk through technical things he doesn't understand to work.

When I do have trouble connecting, the trouble shooting tips aren't very helpful.

Hello Nelso,
Thank you for your glowing review of Splashtop. We're delighted to provide a straightforward solution that meets your needs without unnecessary bells and whistles. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has proven to be a valuable asset for your small business, offering ease of use, responsiveness, and the flexibility to install across multiple devices without excessive costs. However, we regret any inconvenience you've experienced with connecting, and we're committed to improving our troubleshooting resources to better assist you in the future. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to continuously enhance the Splashtop experience for all our users. If you ever encounter any further issues or have suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Marlyn
Marlyn
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Splashtop- Remote pc and devises

Bewertet am 28.8.2023

One thing that sets Splashtop apart from other remote control software is that it allows customization of the single plug-in applet, making it easy to add your brand. The business application needed to provide support can be installed on multiple devices at no additional cost, enabling seamless support whether you're in the office, at home, or on the go.

Splashtop offers a user friendly and reliable remote connection experience that is easy to deploy on PC, I like that it is compatible with all operating systems, including mobile. Something I can highligt is its smooth and hassle free connectivity and the absence of network issues, which sets it apart as a reliable solution for remote access. Users have the flexibilty to view multiple monitors and easily share files, it's like a kind of control center for other devices.

The conection from PC to PC is very good, but trying to control from a PC to a mobile or tablet is not the same experience, the connection is unstable, and you cannot click and control the app properly, it is something that your Developers team need to improve, since the use of mobile devices increases every day.

Hello Marlyn,
Thank you for your comprehensive review of Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that you've found our platform to be user-friendly and reliable for PC-to-PC connections. We appreciate your feedback regarding the challenges experienced when controlling from a PC to a mobile or tablet. Your feedback is invaluable to us as it informs us where there are areas for improvement. At Splashtop, we strive to provide a hassle-free connectivity experience. We look forward to delivering an even better experience in the future. Thank you for choosing Splashtop as your remote access solution.

Christopher
  • Branche: Automotive

It is a great product that I highly recommend

It is a great product that I highly recommend

I use splashtop to remote in to my work computer when i am traveling or need to work from home. Splashtop make it really easy to select and view one of the fours screen my work computer has. With splashtop I can easily keep getting my work done.

I haven't found anything that I didn't like

Cost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop

Splashtop was cheaper with more features.

Hello Christopher,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Splashtop. It's great to know that Splashtop's user-friendly interface has allowed you to effortlessly select and view the multiple screens on your work computer. We appreciate your feedback on not finding any drawbacks, and we're pleased to be a cost-effective choice compared to other providers. We're committed to providing a reliable and feature-rich solution, and we're thrilled that you highly recommend Splashtop as a great product for remote access. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Lorinda
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliable

It was easy to set up and I have never had any issues

It was easy to set up and I have never had any issues

The prior program I was using continually "froze" up my computer and I would have to go in and terminate the process. I have never had an issue with Splashtop. I have loaded Splashtop onto my home desklop, my laptop and my Chromebook all with ease and functuality. I can work anywhere in the world and access my work desktop or a POS terminal in our business.

Everything works for my needs and I can connect from anywhere in the world

Hello Lorinda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Splashtop. It's great to know that Splashtop's ease of setup and functionality have allowed you to work from anywhere in the world without encountering the freezing issues you previously faced with other providers. We appreciate your trust in Splashtop and are committed to maintaining the high standards that have made your remote work experience so smooth. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Rudy
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Awesome and cost effective

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

Remote access to all my pc’s from anywhere I am

Remote access to all my pc’s from anywhere I am

Ease of use and connectivity is always dead on

Everything was flawless from the Beginning on

Hello Rudy,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Splashtop. We're glad to provide you with flawless remote access to all your PCs from anywhere you are, making your workflow more efficient. Our team works diligently to ensure that Splashtop offers seamless ease of use and reliable connectivity, so it's fantastic to know that you've found these aspects to be consistently reliable. Should you have any further feedback or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.