YAROOMS

Sergiu
Sergiu
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does the job it's suppose to do!

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

I'm using YArooms to juggle with 3 meeting rooms in our co-working space, especially helpful when you have limited hardware access and now we know to which room the projector/tv/etc is allocated.

It helps us manage 3 meeting rooms in our co-working space and helps us share hardware resources.

It's packed with features, sometimes overwhelming the UI

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Skedda

Gründe für den Wechsel zu YAROOMS

We signed up and it just worked as planned. I didn't need to try anything else.
Ashley
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick Support Response

Bewertet am 19.6.2024

Yarooms support was very quick to handle my issue. I felt like the team was really invested into helping me resolve the issue.
All though they could not replicate the issue, the communication and speed of response was outstanding.
I did resolve the issue by changing my process.

When a person cancels a desk, we sometimes find it takes a few minutes and a few re launches before we can see the free desk or that we can book another desk.
It may due to location (At home, in office etc).

MELISANDE
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good tool, needs some fine-tuning

Bewertet am 6.6.2024

Relativiely easy to use once you understand that you need to plan in calendar before booking your desk. Application in Teams is very practical.

Desk options (screen size for example) would be more practical if it was visible with a symbol on the desk rather that when hovering over desk with the mouse. The independant application on iphone is not very functional.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for reviewing Yarooms, your feedback helps us create a better solution. Keep an eye out for product updates—we'll soon be launching a new mobile app!

jamal
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Yarooms review

Bewertet am 24.4.2024

Great. i like how simple it is to book a room.

Great. i like how simple it is to book a room.

Easy to use. very easy to navigate. i like it.

Nothing. everything is perfect. can't think of anything.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for the review, we are happy you are enjoying Yarooms!

Javier

Very recommendable

Bewertet am 16.5.2024

In summary, these app in its friendly user interface and with the clever design for an easy use, allows you to manage your bookings quickly, straightforwardly an in a satisfactory way. So far, I am happy with what this tools offerers.

The friendly user interface with the map (in my case, a really accurate and beautiful map of my floor) allows you to easily pick a place according to your preferences.
The mobile app comes in handy for checking your spot quickly and for making a check-in when you arrive in the office.

Eventually, app gets bugged, displaying wrong places for people that have booked. This occurs not so many times tough.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled you're enjoying Yarooms. Keep an eye out for product updates – a new mobile app is on the way!

Chad
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Does What It Sets Out To Do

Bewertet am 29.5.2024

It works like it’s described. It’s dependable. It should continue to be updated to stay current, but its overall a decent experience

I like how easy it is to use. It works like it should, and it’s user friendly.

It just feels like a software program that has not been refined. It feels like it’s in beta testing. I think there needs to be constant feedback and implementation of feedback. However, I don’t know enough about this process, and it might be a very challenging process.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for reviewing Yarooms! Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve our solution.

Illya
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review Yarooms

Bewertet am 22.5.2024

Easy to Use: People find YAROOMS to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to schedule and manage room bookings.
Quick Booking: The software allows for fast and efficient booking of resources.
Access Management: YAROOMS offers good access control privileges.

Performance Issues: Some users report that the software can be slow and buggy.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for reviewing Yarooms, your feedback helps us create a better solution!

Marsha
  • Branche: Immobilien

The Move Around

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

I like the experience with being able to book a different room, or the opportunity to book the same room. I also like booking a meeting space to meet with my team. I also like seeing on the screen where members of my team are, or other coworkers.

I like that I can move around to different desks, and seating positions whenever they are available.

The least thing I like about YAROOMS, is nothing.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're enjoying Yarooms.

Sarah
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great product

Bewertet am 17.5.2024

It's really easy to use, allows the whole company to book desks and meeting rooms in advance, and for us to see how much space there is in the office on any given day. I also like that it helps us calculate the carbon emissions used travelling to and from the office.

The reoccurring booking feature isn't the most straightforward to use, me and other colleagues have accidentally booked the whole week, instead of booking the same day, two weeks in a row.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for your sharing your feedback with us!

Ahmed
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Necessary for remote workers' planning

Bewertet am 9.5.2024

I like it because it helps me organize and decide better when to go to the office, considering the general assistance thanks to seeing who has booked a desk. Same for choosing the right spot to sit depending on my objective that day.

The Map view can be enhanced by adapting it to full view when first logged in. From full screen and then zooming in, or maybe allowing the preference to see the area where I usually reserve my desk.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for your review and suggestion! Your feedback helps us create a better solution.

Courtney
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful at multi-use building.

Bewertet am 19.6.2019

I work at a building that is home to several small/start-up companies who alternately need our shared conference spaces. YAROOMS has been a great solution for our building. People at varying levels of computer savvy-ness have been able to use this with no problems - the calendars are very straightforward. On occasion, people will have issues booking new meetings on our door iPads which run the tablet app, but this may be more of a tablet & user issue. (Some examples from our version of the app: you just type over the generic title "Meeting" to re-name; adjusting the start & end times on new bookings is hard for those who cannot see small numbers.) Overall these issues are very minor, and immediately fixable. We like YAROOMS.

YAROOMS is pretty easy and intuitive to use for people at all "tech levels"! (This goes for both the website and the tablet app.)

On the iPad "YAROOMS Door" app, sometimes people at my building have difficulty changing the time when booking new meetings.

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for your review.

We keep our apps updated, to make sure that our users have the best experience with our system. Your feedback is welcome and important for our future improvement works.

Julian
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great help to manage rehearsal, concerts and room rentals

Bewertet am 30.5.2020

Facilitates our room management and helps to reduce frictions due to doublebooking

Clear and easy to use structure. Fast input of bookings, easy expandable resources, good overview. Good access privileges management

not yet accessible on mobile phones, but you are already working on it. Good job.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft SharePoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu YAROOMS

Yarooms met our requirements best and was competitive. It made the best performance with respect to usability, appearance, software interfaces, data export,
Sosy
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

There are way better and way cheaper products out there.

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

It is user friendly and easy to figure out.

The site is incredibly buggy and painfully slow. There is also no customer support phone number or email, so you have to submit a request for help and then eventually a support rep emails you. The support reps are always nice through email, but when we use this system for booking all of our lab equipment and rooms, we need faster support.

Hello Sosy,

Thank you for your feed-back. We have indeed a contact form on our website for formal inquiries, however, paying customers (and users during the free trial) should use the live chat option in order to reach us directly and instantaneously. You need to click the ? button in the upper right corner of your YArooms screen and this will open a pop-up window where you will get assistance from our support team.

In addition to this, every new account is assigned an account officer upon creation and you can contact yours directly by replying to the email you received after activation of your YArooms account.

I hope this will improve your experience in the future.

Emil
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for meeting room management and room digital signage

Bewertet am 5.6.2019

Meeting room management
Resource management
Room Digital signage

Meeting room management
Resource management
Room Digital signage

I love the ease of use and the fact that the ergonomy of the product made it so easy to drive adoption in the organization. We are not a big company but any kind of new software that needs to be implemented and adopted came with its own hurdles. With YArooms it just went great.

There is no monthly plan, only yearly ones. It is true that there is also a solution to pay only by the amount of usage, but having a lot of meetings makes it inefficient economically.

Hi Emil,

Thank you for your review.

The great advantage of the annually prepaid subscriptions, is that they can be close at any time the customer needs, and a refund will be issued for the remaining balance.

Amber
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Takes the guess work out of booking rooms

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

I love that it is easy to book a room, know what is available and how long you can stay! It also takes away the awkward conversation of kicking someone out of a room. You check in and when you do the person currently in the room knows to leave. OR! Even better, if there is no one after you, you can extend your time! I love how easy and intuitive it is! It doesn't allow people to take up a room for an entire day and allows you to always get the time you need.

I think the online booking platform could be improved. It is a lot of scrolling and click to find the rooms and times that you need. Just making it that much easier to use and see what is available.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for the review, Amber. We are happy you are enjoying YAROOMS. To have a broader oversight of meetings and rooms, you can switch from daily to weekly or monthly views.

Erika

Highly recommended

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

I was skeptical when our organization introduced this tool, but essentially it just made our office life easier!

Amazing tool - helps to plan your office days, very user friendly, not overly complicated, I think it is fantastic tool to use in todays corporate landscape.

I wish the tool would allow to book a desk for more than 30 days.

Antwort von YAROOMS

We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoy using Yarooms! The ability to book a desk for more than 30 days might be restricted by your company's internal policy. Please contact your organization's administrator for more information.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

How to make life a dodle

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

Being in total control of ALL room bookings across 21 Interview rooms and 4 Meeting rooms and 1 Conference room has made life so much easier, Being able to use a system with times in/out in perfect for a very busy environment which is normally difficult to control but now with YArooms set bookings are in place.

Very easy to use simple way to control room bookings in a large facility.

Do not want YArooms letting me know that rooms have been cleared and made vacant, had to cancel this command .

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for your review. Any type of notification can be easily turned on / off from the Notifications tab. That way you can avoid receiving information you do not need.

Bob
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 19.6.2019

Hirers book rooms remotely.

Hirers book rooms remotely.

Brilliant system business functions without me needing to be there very easy to use. Have 50 room hirers. Book rooms hourly

When invoicing the title is case sensitive not flexible with spelling. I therefore have to go through every day to check usage before invoicing rather than using the account function

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your review.

We are constantly working on improving all the aspects of our user experience with YArooms, and your feedback is important for us, in order to find the best way to make invoicing easier.

Susanna
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good stuff

Bewertet am 19.6.2019

Any new features in Yarooms will be most welcome.

Any new features in Yarooms will be most welcome.

1. Easy to use.
2. Updates promptly.
3. Photos can be uploaded.

1. Expensive annual subscription
2. Need to set different levels of user access eg. certain facilities can be booked by key personnel only. Classroom booking for teachers only. Studio booking by receptionists only.
3. Give administrator the rights to block certain user group/person for a period of time. Eg. User forgets to release booking. Administrator will impose a penalty to user for 1 month period. After that period, user may be re-instated to continue use of Yaroom.

Hi Susanna,

Thank you for your review.

For the 1st point, please note that if you break down the cost to a monthly calculation, the annual plans get cheaper than the PAYG plan, the costs are fixed, and you can cancel at any time. We noted the other points, and we ensure you that your feedback is taken in consideration for out future improvement works.

Dawn

I’d recommend it as a system/service 100 per cent
Thank...

My overall experience has been wonderful
I’d recommend it as a system/service 100 per cent
Thank you to all who contribute to its delivery and development

I have found YAROOMS very easy to use when I first joined my organisation and I was advised that I needed to book rooms in this manner I was very nervous. Respectfully my fears have proved unfounded I have truthfully found YAROOMS easy to use to book and also cancel appointments and also the fact that there is confirmation of the booking and accessible ways to check what you’ve done etc is excellent
Truthfully I’ve no fault to find no criticism to make.

I do not have any complaints to make about YAROOMS I’ve not had any experience that proves negative

Benita
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for basic room scheduling

Bewertet am 19.6.2019

Easy to set up and implement
Easy to use - no staff training required
Easy to make changes
Good value

My only criticism is that recurring meetings can only be input by week, day or date as opposed to random dates which I could do in my old system.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you Benita. We appreciate your input and we will look into expanding the recurrence option to see if we can accommodate this type of recurrence.

Brian
  • Branche: Immobilien

Proper Office Review

Bewertet am 19.6.2019

We rent out serviced offices and have a number of meeting rooms where we were managing bookings using a spreadsheet. It meant clients had to contact reception to check availability and book the room. now this can be done directly by our clients and makes managing multiple rooms a doddle.

Just what we needed to manage the booking of several meeting rooms in one place.

Difficulty loading logo. Not sure if that was my fault or a problem with the software.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for your comments Brian. The logos have to fit certain parameters in order to be uploaded properly. We recommend using transparent .png images and also you need to stay within the pixel ratio limits listed on the Branding page.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Good product - Service depends on the assigned contact

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

The product usage is great. And after we were allowed to remain on the older platform, service was good. Didn't like the pressure at first.

It's easy to onboard people. The system is very easy to navigate.

The sales staff were trying to move us to the latest version - with some pressure. The new platform did not have drag and drop functionality (at the time) and could not migrate existing meetings. Lack of migration (even for a fee) was an enormous issue.

Aimee

Useful for a small team

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

It is easy to use and the cost is just right for a smaller company

There is limited functionality with this software

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for your feedback, Aimee! We are constantly working on improving the software functionality and our user experience.

Adrian
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Couldn't live without it

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

The best thing about YArooms is that I can search quickly for a room when an ad-hoc meeting is taking place. I just tell it how many of us there are and what gadgets I need and it will give me a room that I know for sure is not occupied by someone else. It was pretty frustrating to run around searching for a room with enough chairs and a proper internet connection, so I’m glad that’s no longer the case.

Before attendee collision was implemented, I found myself invited to conflicting meetings all the time. But that's in the past now.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you Adrian. I'm glad you like our new update regarding attendees. We are constantly seeking to improve the product in order to improve our customer experience.