Classter Bewertungen

All-in-one-Studenten- und Lernmanagement-System

4.8/5 (9 Bewertungen)
Petros E.
Mit Google übersetzen

A complete Student Management Information System at a competitive price and excellent support

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

we are more organised and we have all of our data in our place. it has saved us from time and money. at the same time we have enhance the communication between management, teachers, students and parents. school has more control

several features. more than you will ever need such as assignments, grades, duties, attendance, online candidates form , payments, bus management, books management and reservation, etc
it has an embedded CRM app for sending group SMS and Emails
Is easy to extract data and even to create your own custom made reports
synchronized with office 365 and moodle. users amd groups are create through classter
price is 1/10 of other similar software found in the market
very good support. they have added a lot of changes free of charge and for custom made apps their cost is reasonable
it has a web interface for the admin/teachers/students/parents/partners and a desktop admin console with a lot of functionalities
is a relatively a small company but very well organized and they all seems to enjoy working for that company

the software is relatively new so the are frequent improvements.
if a user is both an admin, a parent and a teacher you need different accounts.
when you first start the software you will have to wait a few seconds for the data to be loaded from the web.
some things are not very obvious and unless you have a full training or you contact their help desk, you might miss it the first time. but as i said they have one of the best help desk supports i have seen so far.

Panagiotis K.
Mit Google übersetzen

We are using this software as the main ERP/CRM of a middle-sized K-12 private school in Athens.

Bewertet am 23.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software acts as a frame of reference in all aspects of our school's operation: grades, tuition fees, communication with parents and alumni etc. This integration boosted our own business efficiency.

Since we have been using Classter since 2011, we have consulted the developers in all evolutionary stages of the software. Many of the aspects stemmed from our organization's needs and became standard features. Therefore, the software is absolutely compliant to our needs and I can't find anything I don't like.

Spiros A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Is an easy to use software with much of capabilities

Bewertet am 23.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefits of using this software is that you can manage, teach and administrate one school by using only this software.
Teachers can manage their class and student have accees at lessons from there homes.

Is a complete school managment and administration software, including tools for e-learning and every department of a company.

There is nothing that I like least on this software. Everything is perfectly working and does what it says.

Vikrant P.

LMS for K-12

Bewertet am 6.5.2019

amazing
awesome team and great response

the software is easy and integrated with Office365, it has most of the required functionalities as required by the school.
the support is amazing, the response time, even with the time difference is less than 24 hours.
classter is ready to implement suggestions

some functionalities are still on the desktop version
customization of the software for school-specific requires is a bit difficult

Clara G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Classter offers all you're looking for in a school management information system.

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our experience with Classter has been very positive and after 2 years of use, we have no complaints.

It offers a lot of flexibility and features and are constantly updating their functionality which is extremely rare to find. Great support throughout analysis and implementation phase as well as throughout product use.

Due to the large amount of functionality, I only wish we had more time to make more use of other features.

Konstantinos B.
Mit Google übersetzen

As this is the second year of use we hope that it will help us to resolve many of our problems

Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good organisation of all the administrative job, informations quickly and on real time communicated to parents, secratry jiob approved and easier

I like most that it gives you the possibility of a feedback even for years before, Tthat it regroups all the informations needed for the students, and that will help our school to improove quicker. Possibility of a real time contact with the parents.

Evangelia C.

Classter Review

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Smooth running, helps A lot In my job.

Easy to use, easily understandable, effective.

I can't find anything.
Sometimes it is slow but this concerns my Internet connection.

Usama A.

Best LMS Out There!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its great and I recommend it.

The design is very intuitive and easy to learn and use.

Engagement with the students becomes easy and effective.

The best thing about Classter is that it is easily integrated with Microsoft Office 365 which is a big plus point.

There are lots of options in Classter which I have not discovered yet but during my use there was nothing that can be counted as a con.

Kimberly J.

Best free Solution!!

Bewertet am 27.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a teacher working independently, seeking to make learning an engaging process. With Classter, I can finally organize all my classes, keep my students informed, assign duties and use innovative assignment tools in a few clicks and for free!