REDLIST Bewertungen

REDLIST

Production planning and field asset management solution

4.7/5 (3 Bewertungen)
Lenita K.
Mit Google übersetzen

A powerful platform to digitize and scale your business.

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Asset management and preventative maintenance that’s fast and easy to do, but powerful enough to scale with the business. Used it with mobile assets and fixed assets.

The team. Their customer support staff is top notch. I enjoyed my implementation team and the rep seemed to be available to help me and my team with everything we needed.

The android app is still coming. Not all my guys have iPads so it’s just a web app for Android users right now. The iOS app is smooth and easy. I just wish everything was ready to go on both platforms now.

Tyler R.

Redlist review

Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the ability to copy jobs that might have had the same address or details so I don't have to retype everything. I also like the ability to add files to jobs. And that I can see what jobs are going in a given day, as well as what crane and what operator are assigned to that job.

Entering a job from scratch can be pretty tedious. Crane Mobs should auto populate as soon as I enter a crane job.

7.0/10
Jay T.
Mit Google übersetzen

New to asset management software

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good team to work with, took the time to understand my business needs and challenges. Implementation was long but very thorough, much appreciated .

Easy to understand and communication with the team.

Implementation time but very thorough, which I appreciate now.