DocuPhase Bewertungen

DocuPhase

Enterprise automation solution with OCR capabilities

4.4/5 (42 Bewertungen)
Everette B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Have been using for at least 10 years and it is a very valuable tool for our office

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used the software to store our closed files for a number of years and it is very nice when we need a back file to be able to bring it up very quickly and easily. It is easy to find any page in the file we night need and to email or copy any or all pages of a document. We no longer have to go to the attic to retrieve a file and manually search through the file foe the document you need. It is there at your finger tips with a few key strokes. The program saves a lot of space and time. Very glad we have it.

Not being able to scroll through a file is my first complaint. Not being able to add document to a file has been a major issue. Indexing of the file is very time consuming process. You need to have character recognition should be a part of your program. With OCR it would be much quicker to scan old file in to the program. Having to log in and out of the program is also a feature I do not like. To my knowledge you offer no training with the program so I am sure there are lot of features we do not know how to use. The vendor that sold the program to us has tried to train us but like most programs you only learn about 10% of the features offered.

Hi Everette,

Thank you so much for the kind review, and for being a longtime customer. Regarding the cons, I'm going to reach out to schedule some time for us to talk further, as I think that we can help to take care of some of these issues. We offer a top-rated OCR program that we can deploy quickly and efficiently as well, so we may be able to help you save even more time there.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Harsha V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome! It's been amazing experience to work with:) Great Supporting team! Would highly recommend!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Paperless & Automate operations.
Document/Workflow/Form Management System
Analytic Reports

+ If you need to go paperless, automate operations, or implement Robotic process automation this is the best software in Contemporary Market world.
+ Great solution for document workflow Management.
+ Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature.
+ Adding Notes and sharing documents via Email management is a nice option to have.
+ Exciting to learn more about Analytics Tool.

-> Performance: It is taking couple of minutes time to load large documents (No Performance issues on small files).
- Would like to know if Search function has option to add best bets on Global Search
-> Once we select the application, it would be good if we have a search option in that particular application level (like Global Search).
-> Being able to understand It as an emerging company, Would like to see if there is more scope for Employee Collaboration on sharing ideas like a Message Chatting tool within DocuPhase to share and discuss about the document management.
-> Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature, would love it more if this hyperlink feature is also in Workflow history management level to make administrator's Job Easy down the years on a given document history.

Hi Harsha,

Thank you for the review, and for the kind words. I know that our teams have been trying to get together for some additional projects lately, and I'll fold some of these suggestions into those conversations.

There's a lot of really great suggestions in your response as well, and we'll take those seriously. I'll pipe them back in to our product team so that we can game plan some of those enhancements internally. In the meantime, you can always submit your own enhancement requests here:

Chandra W.

DocuWOW!!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We selected DP as a way to manage documents internally, track notes on job files, and basically centralize all aspects of the file. We also are able to assign tasks to every employee and give them a daily worklist. DP also tracks the history of the file, so we can see where breakdowns in communication occur. We can also see prior version of documents so we can restore documents as needed. We looked at many systems and this seemed to work best and was was able to be customized to our needs. We have not lost any file folders since this started!

our old file data was not migrated to the system so anything older than 2013 was not searchable. some of the report functions do not work well for us. we are trying to implement new functionality to reduce redundancy and it is not going as well as we hoped. if the internet is down we cannot use the web based interface. We also do not know what will happen if we ever decide to migrate from this system, I do not know how we would access the data.

Hey Chandra,

We really appreciate the kind words, and this review. If there's anything we can ever do for you regarding file import or conversion, we'd be happy to chat regarding options. Feel free to reach out to me personally or submit a ticket and we could review.

Pam C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Once the software is set up for your needs, it is very easy for the end user to use.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had an outside company do our scanning for us and we could never find the documents when they came back from being scanned. For example: and STR means to allot of people street. To us here at the property appraiser office it mean section, township and range.

The software has several features that you can use. From making your own forms, workflow and progression. We have not used any of the other features it has. Looking forward to in the future. But for document management it is virtually no maintenance to it.

I do wish they had free online classes that you could take for iforms, workflow and progression. That way we as a company can see if any of those items we could use. The software does lack the ability to pick and choose from a found set. For example a combo box.

Hi Pam,

Thanks so much for the review. We've really enjoyed working with you and your office for the last few years. I'm happy to follow up with you regarding functionality on forms and workflow, and either Olivia Sutton or myself will shoot you an email today so that we can discuss further. I think that we can definitely assist, and point you at the Learning Library, where you can review some of those features as well.

Mit Google übersetzen

Always a positive experience when speaking w/ support. AD synch needs to be better & more reliable.

Security. Flexibility. Customizable.

Synchs with AD and security is easy to set up. Documents easy to find most of the time. Love the flexibility of in creating customized drop down lists and applications for storing documents.

Text searches will not return no data if the text is not exactly as it is in the database. Online help should take me to help for the version I am using. instead it takes me to help for the latest version which may or may not apply to the version that I'm currently on. Customers can't always upgrade precisely when a new version is release so the help link should be version specific.

Hello,

Thanks so much for reaching out with your review. I really appreciate the kind words about support, and will relay the message to them. Regarding text searches, we can definitely help you regarding wildcard searches and I'd hope we can improve your experience there. Feel free to shoot me an email at customersuccess@docuphase.com and we can discuss further. When we connect, I'll also talk you through the upgrade process and help information.

Regards,

Marci W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Installation and staff were pleasant to work with and very professional.

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to store our donor, vendor and employee files electronically and get rid of all of the majority of our filing cabinets. This also helps with our annual audit in the fact that a file can be viewed online instead of digging through old files to locate requested items.

The program is easy to use once you have everything set up. I have many donor and vendor files stored in iSynergy and love the ease of use. I can locate stored files with just a few keystrokes!

I would like the ability to print certain/select pages of a document instead of having to print the entire document. My workaround is to save the file on the network drive and then select the particular pages I want to print. I am also not able to email my stored files for some reason.

Hi Marci,

We really appreciate your kind words, and your long-term support as a customer. I do think that I might be able to give you a hand with some of the small issues that you've listed below, and will reach out to give you a few ideas for printing and emailing more effectively.

Christy V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great software that is easy to use, easy to customize and comes with a great support team.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Consistency and compliance- by using this software we have taken control of our workflows, processes, policies and procedures. We've improved efficiency, reduced workloads and reduced expenses of creating, storing and filing paper files and documents.

I love how easy it is to make changes to a process and how easy it is to work with the software. We have greatly reduced the amount of emails, but using DocuPhase has allowed us to take control over our processes and promote consistency throughout multiple offices, as well as allowing us to see the areas where we struggle.

I don't have any complaints about the software. We have found a few little "glitches", but DocuPhase has always addressed them and either resolved the issue or have escalated to development services. My only complaint would be that I don't even know all of the capabilities, there's so much it can do and we've only scratched the surface.

Hey Christy,

Thanks so much for the kind words. We've loved working with you, and are thrilled that you've continued to deepen your knowledge of the software. We appreciate you and the rest of the Kablelink team!

Richard Q.
Mit Google übersetzen

my experience has been good thus far with docuphase.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that it is a web based application with easy for control for user access. I also like the import mapper tool for easy and bulk entry into docuphase.

If you wanted to setup a DR site with a server with docuphase already configured. If the primary server goes down you can instruct your users to the DR site docuphase and have no loss of work or time. Currently to have this setup docuphase will charge you for both as if it was another full suite. I disagree with this and licensing/price around this. It was to costly for us to buy a DR license on top of the primary, it would be really nice to have. It would be nice for docuphase to go easy on the price if a company wanted to have a DR docuphase server.

Hey Richard,

Thanks for the review. I'm going to ask around a bit internally and get back to you regarding replication for DR. We know that availability is important when critical business processes rely on our software, and we take that very seriously. Expect that either Greg and I will follow back up with you on this.

Jerome G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy user adaptation, system could run a little faster though. Too much lag time sometimes

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Each manager/director within a department can now have accountability for their department as well as each employee. Through rules based workflow and tracking via logs, each function can get closer to achieving operational efficiency.

Central Repository, Progression. Admin duties are relatively quick to pick up and learn. Alerts and real time statuses are the perfect way to get buy in from Departments new to the concept.

Patches take too long. Wish they would get feedback from users as to what is not working well for them. Wait is too long for iDatix customer support, bad for keeping day to day business afloat. Speed needs improvement.

Hi Jerome,

We really appreciate your feedback. I'd love to arrange a call to discuss your feedback on our support team, and see how we can improve there. Please feel free to reach back out, and we can make that happen. Otherwise, thanks for the kind words regarding the platform.

-Mike Morris

Kevin J.

All in One

Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with DocuPhase has been nothing but great. From customer service, ease of use and quick response times they top notch.

This is a wonderful document management application. Our company were still using the older out dated ScanDox , iSynergy and server. Now that we've Windows Servers and SQL, and workstations we upgraded Docuphase. Great improvements in both applications, especially iSynergy. There is no longer the need for plugins, the interface is sleeker and much faster. Document searches are much faster. The customer service for the upgrade and support was incredible. That is the norm for this company. The upgrade and roll out was well planned and coordinated.

Not the cheapest solution, but most the costs were because we were so behind the curve with their upgrades as well as our servers and databases.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fairly powerful, easy to organize files but difficult to set up and high learning curve

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to link files across applications is great. You can click on a PO number and view the PO, any invoices related to the PO, and any receipts that individuals have scanned in.

Browser compatibility is not great, many of the features are only available on IE, and must be set up in a specific way. Also, the mobile app used for scanning receipts has not been updated in a long time, and it does not work with iOS 11.

Hello,

Thanks so much for the review, and for reaching out. We'd love to chat regarding the browser compatibility, as I think you're on an older version and we can introduce you to the HTML5 viewer, which works across all modern browsers. Let's chat and see if that's a good fit.

customersuccess@docuphase.com

Overall Success

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to track projects and tasks through this software has helped with visibility and streamlining of the end users' time, allowing them to be more productive as a whole.

This product has proven to be very adaptable for our vast business needs. The in-depth ability to track within the workflows and documents is also an attractive feature.

Load times can sometimes cause issues, in addition to hang-ups, where certain services must be restarted.

Hello,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the list of Pros that you've stated, and that you feel your implementation has been successful. I'd be curious to follow up with you regarding some of the service issues and load times, and will attempt to follow up accordingly.

Arthur A.
Mit Google übersetzen

The team at Docuphase are able to solve every idea I have and the software is a massive time saver.

Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our volume doubled since we chose Docuphase yet we have not needed to hire any additional staff yet. Staff have become accountable for their errors and we have been able to implement changes to our workflow to prevent any mistakes intentional or not.

The flexibility of the forms along with the workflow make it great for getting proper approvals for your processes but also automating the actual task linked to the form.

Probably the only thing I don't like is that I normal users don't see the progress of items they have processed once they have gone on to the next person without checking the actual document. Again docuphase have ways of showing this both by just giving more access or via a custom form.

Hey Arthur,

We really appreciate the kind words in your review, as well as your partnership. It's been such a pleasure to work with you and the rest of the Aidacare team.

Michelle P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Docuphase has been a great partner to create efficiencies in our Accounts Payable process.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Docuphase team are fantastic collaborators, as we look for solutions together. The Docuphase software is very intuitive yet flexible to allow for customized solutions.

The software could be a bit smoother regarding the integration of the approval forms, and some functionality (e.g. emailing invoices) could be more user friendly.

Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for putting a review together for us. We appreciate the kind words, and would love to talk through your cons to get some feedback on how you think we could make some things better. SEI has been a great partner and we truly appreciate your business.

Mit Google übersetzen

Docuphase delivers the most Document Management and ECM bang for the buck!

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We got great Document Management, to a really advanced degree, super Electronic Forms tools and an automation workflow toolset that allows us to do much more with less, far better than other document management tools we've tested.

Docuphase is almost a 100% perfect product, missing maybe 2 feature evolutions out of all that the industry has to offer. To be this close to perfect is saying something!

Needs better support for Kofax VRS scanners, and could use 1-2 other upgrade enhancements. This software doesn't miss much, and should rule the Document Management arena.

Antwort von Docuphase

Thank you so much! We always appreciate hearing about your great experiences!

Eri I.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great software with great opportunities for evolved document management

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Versatile workflows, easy UI with great intuitive design

I like how versatile it is and how much you can customize despite being out of the box. Many features and great support teams

We have had some issues with upgrades through the past, where the support teams have had issues finding solutions to quite simple bugs that were prominent even before upgrading

Hi Eri,

Thanks a lot for the review. It's been great working with you and the rest of the Bupa team. I'll follow up with you regarding the support concerns as well, because we'd definitely like some feedback on how you feel we can improve there.

Tim B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Young company making big strides

Way to manage our documents in Accounting and Purchasing

The software has a lot of possibilities. The support team is fantastic in keeping you on the right track with issues and problems. I see a multitude of growth moving forward with this young company.

Lots of moving pieces which can get confusing which part does what. We have over 6 divisions which due to work flow can require different methods. I would like to see their software completely integrated into one package instead of so many pieces.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the kind words, and for taking the time to leave a review. Electro-Mechanical has been a great partner, and we appreciate your business. If there's anything at all we can do for you, never hesitate to reach out.

7.0/10
Keith U.

Excellent Document Management Software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It saves me time from having to look for a physical copy of an invoice.

We use Isynergy at work. It is a great software for reviewing documents and recovering old invoices whenever a question arises.

There are no shortfalls with the software that I have encountered. It retrieves documents quickly and accurately.

Hi Keith,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our software. Your experience is key to us at DocuPhase, so if there's anything that we can do to make it even more enjoyable, please let me know.

CustomerSuccess@DocuPhase.com

Billy C.

Product works very well

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very stable, and easy user interface like being able to do query's for information and love the global search.

Need better support for different versions of browsers and also liked the name iSynergy for the actual product better than Docuphase.

Hey Billy,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I think that as you move to versions 6.2+, you'll find that our browser support will really go a long way toward alleviating some of your frustrations there. You can use Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc... to achieve what you're after.

Customer Success Manager - DocuPhase

Mit Google übersetzen

Our company utilizes PerfectForms, which I have no experience with. However, I love their support!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to maintain, excellent support and cost efficient.

It integrated without databases and website seamlessly. I had no experience with PerfectForms so I rely heavily on their excellent online tools and their support team. Their support will work around your schedule. If you don't have staff or resources to create the online form Docuphase is the best choice.

This is a difficult question for me because I have no experience with it or software of this type.

Antwort von iDatix

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business. If there's anything at all that we can do to assist further with forms, or other parts of your implementation, please don't hesitate to ask.

Team DocuPhase

Ian F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Software has improved since the beginning when we first started using software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Web site usability has improved since the days of iSynergy software. Use of HTML5 will really help once deployed to our agency.

Licensing issue named vs cocurrent option available and watermark ability on documents is very limited

Hey Ian,

Thanks so much for reaching out. I actually wrote Lisa earlier today regarding some options for watermarking your docs. I think you'll be happy with what we can do there. I really appreciate the review and the kind words.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very functional tool and great support

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the customization search features. It allows me to search at a more granular level. Excited to see how advanced this product becomes after a couple more advances and iterations.

The processing speed is my only con to this software. However, the speed could be an issue on my network side so, its safe to say that I don't have any cons.

Hello,

Thank you so much for the kind words. If there's anything our team can do for you, please let us know.

-Team DocuPhase

Kris E.
Mit Google übersetzen

We've been using the system for six months and so far our experience has been great.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really like the automation of the system and the workflows. I have seen a reduction in data entry errors and has been a great time saver in chasing down approvals.

For me, there are only two cons with the system: (1) occasionally it'll get really slow and may take longer to generate the form. Support has been great at resolving with it does happen. (2) I'm on the West Coast and Support is on the East Coast, so if it's late in the day, there may be a delay in response.

Hey Kris,

You and the rest of the Ovation team have been such a pleasure to work with. We really can't thank you enough for your support and partnership. I totally understand your concern about support time overlap, and we're working to take some steps toward better offerings in that direction, so stay tuned!

Kathryn B.
Mit Google übersetzen

We had to challenge our business processes to create efficiencies.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how easy it is to pull documents from our accounts receivable cabinet. I also found the document management training at DocuPhase to be very beneficial. It will be great to see the finished product of the online training and library.

I do not like how we have to use three external softwares to integregrate and process payments within DocuPhase. If one software is down, then the whole check process is at a standstill until the software is fixed. It also requires you to have knowledge about all of the different systems so that you can find workarounds but if you do not work in the system often, then it is difficult to find the workarounds yourself. Furthermore, I find that the software has had issues with compatibility with our virtual environment, which has disrupted the flow of our processes.

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate the kind words about training, and I'll be sure to let Jeff know.

Integrating systems can definitely be a challenge. If there are specific concerns regarding steps at which this feels cumbersome, please let me know and we can work to find a solution.

Tina W.
Mit Google übersetzen

I use DocuPhase daily to view scanned documents

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easiest way to go paperless. I use ScanDox to scan documents that are stored in DocuPhase. Once you pull up the program, you just enter the data in the searchable application and electronic documents pull right up. You can view on screen, save it for later or print out if needed.

The least I like about DocuPhase is the lack of being able to do random searches of each application for quality assurance.