Reach Reporting Bewertungen

Reach Reporting

Cloud-based reporting solution for firms of all sizes

4.9/5 (17 Bewertungen)
Peter R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Reach Reporting is Saving my Sanity!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reach Reporting has helped us organize our reporting. Now executives only see the information they want; information that is impactful.

I love that Reach comes with pre-packaged reports that are ready for me to use, but that I can also do a TON of customization to get the reports exactly how I want them. These reports are making our financial information so much more consumable. The reports are clean and have made an impact on how much management uses them.

There are certain ways I would like to display information that aren't always possible with reach, but I would expect a fully customized solution like that to cost thousands of dollars a month. I get 98% of what I need from Reach for 2% of the cost of others.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you for the feedback Peter. We are always seeking to improve the solutions for larger firms and knowing where those needs are is our first step. Your review has been very helpful.

Keaton H.

Analytics at your fingertips

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We logged in the first time and found several pre-built reports, dashboards and KPI's with OUR NUMBERS in them. It was really​ cool to see the value immediately.

Ease of use was a major advantage! Access to templates. Beautiful reports.

That I didn't find Reach before we built our annual report last year!

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you have had a good experience with Reach.

Nick C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great app, really helpful for my small business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reach Reporting has given me a simple way to communicate with my team complex financial information distilled down into easy to read charts. The dashboard functionality (vs. just reports), and frequent automatic syncing make it so that my team can keep an eye on the finances in close to real time just by clicking on a link, which is pretty amazing. Really psyched about this software!

I really like that this app makes it simple and easy to create really nice looking dashboards that I can share with my teammates. I am part of a cooperative business and want to get other members of the team more aware of the finances. The metrics I'm looking for are simple, but in most other apps I've tried it's complicated or impossible to create something totally customized that syncs with Quickbooks. I also like the "live" spreadsheets that allow me to put synced data and customized data side by side. I'm really excited to use it more and to keep creating easy to understand, actionable information.

Would be great if spreadsheets could sync with google sheets or export to excel. As of now if I want to keep data stored on my system I just need to copy and paste from the spreadsheets, which is just a little cumbersome. Also it doesn't work to copy and paste formulas because the way the formulas work isn't the same as excel/google sheets.

Another things is there have been a few bugs, however I've been very impressed that the team has responded very quickly and resolved them within hours.

Also would be neat to sync a few more things with Quickbooks like time data and projects, but it already does a lot!

Jared Z.

Finally!! I Can See What's Happening in My Business

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've tried half a dozen other dashboard companies, but I always had to program the widgets myself or pay them $200/hr to do it for me. Reach came pre-configured with the most important reports. I didn't have spend any time or money paying someone else to setup my KPIs. The whole experience was well thought through and simple. Now I can get down to making more money instead of compiling reports.

Reach was SUPER easy to set up and the graphs and charts are really easy to understand and tweak.

I helped me find the blaring errors in my bookkeeping, but it couldn't fix them for me.

Michael H.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reach has help our clients get a quick overview of their company performance. It allows us to interact with our clients more often.

Software is easy to use and the reports are useful

Some features require a little more effort to understand but overall not very bad

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thanks Michael for the feedback!

Jose I.
Mit Google übersetzen

Leveraging your data more effectively

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One of my biggest complaints regarding QBO is how lacking the reporting section is. It is not user friendly at all and it lacks many things like customized KPI's, etc. Reach allows you to very easily create custom reports and get a better grasp of your data with easy to use dashboards.

Easy set up, easy customization, and easy to understand options.

More integrations. I'd like to see integrations with Asana (productivity), Harvest (workforce) and Zendesk Sell (CRM) so that I can bring all of my reporting under one roof. I think the pricing is a bit steep without any other integration but QB.

Craig P.

Powerful financial visualization

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More useful and actionable financial data.

Rapid powerful reporting which utilizes no FTE to generate, monitor or track.

At a management level, Reach Reporting helps us see trends on monthly financial reports which gives context to monthly values and makes them actionable.

At board meetings, the visualizations help board members realize positive or negative trends of the organization and helps with more productive conversations.

Frequent updates and improvements to report builder.

Responsive team!

None to report. The team has improved the reporting significantly!

John K.

Great Service!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love seeing how we are doing in real time.

We've loved how this has helped our business become more efficient.

They have thought of everything. A lot of times you use software and wonder if they have ever even used this themselves. With Reach Reporting you can tell business owners have created this.

Amy H.

Fantastic Reporting Software - PDF conversion is spot on

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great company that seems to be continually working to add new features and improvements. Their customer service has also been quick to respond and helpful with questions.

Reach makes visualizing data for stakeholders a breeze. The report builder is very easy to use and adaptable when upper management has a request to see a new KPI. The biggest positive for me is that I can convert the online report into a clean, professional PDF report that I can print out, email to finance, etc.

The app has come a long way in terms of features/themes, etc. since I began using it.

Ryan O.

Great Tool for Small Business

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have just reviewed the free trial but am considering this for a business that I am looking to start with my teenage children. This could be a great way to help them summarize the financial activities of the business in a simple and easy to use format.

It seems simple to use and makes the financial reporting process easy for people without an accounting background. Easy to customize the reports to what is most relevant to your audience.

It might be helpful to have links to definitions of what some of the terms and account groupings on the reports mean or represent.

Lyndsie W.

Time Saver!

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I run a small bookkeeping business and this software has helped me so much in reporting! Not only are the reports better and more professionally designed than anything I did myself in the past but created SO MUCH FASTER!!

Not sure this counts a something I didn't like but I did need some help setting up one of my companies. I had to contact customer service for help. They were awesome and patient with me. Turns out it was operator error on my part.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thanks Lyndsie for the review. I'm glad we were able to solve your concerns.

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been great to be able to hand our CEO succinct reports that look great and are easy to read. Reach has made the job of report compilation so much easier.

The reports and templates look fantastic. The drag and drop capability made it so easy to create my reports. The software is easy to use and Justin at Reach was very knowledgable and quick to answer my questions.

I haven't found anything really lacking in the software yet. If it was free that would be great!

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Melissa B.

Changed my work day

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use!! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to start using it or watch a 2-hour video. It has made it easier to see the story of my business finances.

I didn't find it sooner :) Really I cant think of much, it has been able to do all the things I have needed.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

I'm glad the software has met your needs. Keep in mind that the future releases will include an advanced forecasting/cash flow solutions for application to your business.

Garrison S.

Smooth Reporting

Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are beginning to use this program to analyze the efficiency of sales reports, linked with quickbooks, calculate commissions and overall success as a sales department.

I really enjoy the smoothness of the program and how easy it is to create reports. It seems to be extremely user friendly and gives us the capability to track the overall efficiency and success of the sales department.

I really don't have anything in particular at this time that I don't like.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you for the review. If you feel that there are any areas where the sales solutions are lacking, please feel free to reach out (support@reachreporting.com).

Samantha M.

Superior product and team

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had a great experience with the Reach Reporting team. They are dedicated to making and delivering a great software to help accounting professionals and business owners’ lives easier.

I love that this software connects with Quickbooks to make it easy to use and integrate into businesses.

While it is easy to use and integrate, it is still an added cost that might not be a necessity.

Joshua S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product for any business!

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product breaks down exactly what you need to run a business, costs, profit, etc. It's easy to use and very intuitive. Will make any business owner more successful!

Requires spreadsheet knowledge, which I am somewhat weak in.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you Joshua. I appreciate the feedback on the spreadsheet. We will start to include additional training on the subject.

Hyrum W.

Amazing product

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reach reporting is amazing and so easy to work with.

The simplicity and convenient ability to use this software.

There was nothing I disliked about it honestly.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you Skydrop for your review. Please advise if there are any additional features that you would like to see in future updates.