5,0 (23)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Cloudbasierte Berichterstattungslösung für Unternehmen jeder Größe.

5/5

Sortieren nach

Craig
Craig
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Powerful financial visualization

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

More useful and actionable financial data.

Rapid powerful reporting which utilizes no FTE to...

More useful and actionable financial data.

Rapid powerful reporting which utilizes no FTE to generate, monitor or track.

At a management level, Reach Reporting helps us see trends on monthly financial reports which gives context to monthly values and makes them actionable.

At board meetings, the visualizations help board members realize positive or negative trends of the organization and helps with more productive conversations.

Frequent updates and improvements to report builder.

Responsive team!

None to report. The team has improved the reporting significantly!

Candice
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Reach is the BEST!

Bewertet am 7.11.2020

A+ this team and their product are both excellent - I'm so happy to have found them!

I love that I can customize each of my clients metric dashboards & reports to suit them both personally and professionally. By tailoring the client experience, I have been able to fully engage my clients in understanding the story of their business on a regular basis.

This level of engagement is remarkable & very rewarding for both myseslf as an accountant and for my clients who benefit greatly by understanding how to better manage their businesses.

I really have no complaints - if there is ever an issue or even a wishlist item, I reach out to the support team and EVERY TIME they have either made it happen or resolved whatever issue I might have had.

Zero dislikes here!

Klipfolio und Fathom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Reach Reporting

Reach is ready to use & intuitive - all of the others lacked in capability and ease of use.
Liz

AI Tool is the best!

Bewertet am 13.6.2024

I'm still new to Reach Reporting, but from what I've seen, it is so impressive to our clients and shows accurate, understandable insight on the financial health of the organization.

I used this tool for the first time for this month's reporting. It was easy to use, analyzed the year-to-date reporting thoroughly and saved me tons of time! At last, something that makes my life easier with the metrics!

The formatting of the reporting is a bit clunky and hard to use. Moving columns, finding the right commands takes time. However, once set up, then it is great.

Ryan
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great Tool for Small Business

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

I have just reviewed the free trial but am considering this for a business that I am looking to start with my teenage children. This could be a great way to help them summarize the financial activities of the business in a simple and easy to use format.

It seems simple to use and makes the financial reporting process easy for people without an accounting background. Easy to customize the reports to what is most relevant to your audience.

It might be helpful to have links to definitions of what some of the terms and account groupings on the reports mean or represent.

Alan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product

Bewertet am 20.6.2024

Easy to learn and a breeze to use at all levels of organization.

Initial slowdown of implementation time and learning curve.

Keaton

Analytics at your fingertips

Bewertet am 18.6.2019

We logged in the first time and found several pre-built reports, dashboards and KPI's with OUR NUMBERS in them. It was really​ cool to see the value immediately.

Ease of use was a major advantage! Access to templates. Beautiful reports.

That I didn't find Reach before we built our annual report last year!

Grow , Tableau und Fathom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Reach Reporting

Price, ease of use, ease of setup. Great looking reports.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you have had a good experience with Reach.

Peter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Reach Reporting is Saving my Sanity!

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

Reach Reporting has helped us organize our reporting. Now executives only see the information they want; information that is impactful.

I love that Reach comes with pre-packaged reports that are ready for me to use, but that I can also do a TON of customization to get the reports exactly how I want them. These reports are making our financial information so much more consumable. The reports are clean and have made an impact on how much management uses them.

There are certain ways I would like to display information that aren't always possible with reach, but I would expect a fully customized solution like that to cost thousands of dollars a month. I get 98% of what I need from Reach for 2% of the cost of others.

Zoho Books , Domo und Workday Adaptive Planning

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Reach Reporting

Price. Flexibility. Ease of use.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you for the feedback Peter. We are always seeking to improve the solutions for larger firms and knowing where those needs are is our first step. Your review has been very helpful.

Nick
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great app, really helpful for my small business

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

Reach Reporting has given me a simple way to communicate with my team complex financial information distilled down into easy to read charts. The dashboard functionality (vs. just reports), and frequent automatic syncing make it so that my team can keep an eye on the finances in close to real time just by clicking on a link, which is pretty amazing. Really psyched about this software!

I really like that this app makes it simple and easy to create really nice looking dashboards that I can share with my teammates. I am part of a cooperative business and want to get other members of the team more aware of the finances. The metrics I'm looking for are simple, but in most other apps I've tried it's complicated or impossible to create something totally customized that syncs with Quickbooks. I also like the "live" spreadsheets that allow me to put synced data and customized data side by side. I'm really excited to use it more and to keep creating easy to understand, actionable information.

Would be great if spreadsheets could sync with google sheets or export to excel. As of now if I want to keep data stored on my system I just need to copy and paste from the spreadsheets, which is just a little cumbersome. Also it doesn't work to copy and paste formulas because the way the formulas work isn't the same as excel/google sheets.

Another things is there have been a few bugs, however I've been very impressed that the team has responded very quickly and resolved them within hours.

Also would be neat to sync a few more things with Quickbooks like time data and projects, but it already does a lot!

Jared
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Finally!! I Can See What's Happening in My Business

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

I've tried half a dozen other dashboard companies, but I always had to program the widgets myself or pay them $200/hr to do it for me. Reach came pre-configured with the most important reports. I didn't have spend any time or money paying someone else to setup my KPIs. The whole experience was well thought through and simple. Now I can get down to making more money instead of compiling reports.

Reach was SUPER easy to set up and the graphs and charts are really easy to understand and tweak.

I helped me find the blaring errors in my bookkeeping, but it couldn't fix them for me.

Gunnar
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Reach Reporting is Great

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

My experience with Reach has been very pleasant their customer service is fast and very helpful.

I love how easy the software is to use, I can easily pull in my bookkeeping data from quickbooks. And build some great looking reports in minutes. Not only that but I don't have to recreate the same report month after month and remap the data. I can use the live text they provided and all the reports I create will update for me.

Honestly, I don't have much bad to say. Its a really simple to use software the live text took some learning but once you understand how it works it is really simple to use.

Michael

Bewertet am 1.7.2019

Reach has help our clients get a quick overview of their company performance. It allows us to interact with our clients more often.

Software is easy to use and the reports are useful

Some features require a little more effort to understand but overall not very bad

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thanks Michael for the feedback!

John
  • Branche: Automotive

Great Service!

Bewertet am 15.7.2019

We love seeing how we are doing in real time.

We love seeing how we are doing in real time.

We've loved how this has helped our business become more efficient.

They have thought of everything. A lot of times you use software and wonder if they have ever even used this themselves. With Reach Reporting you can tell business owners have created this.

Amy
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Fantastic Reporting Software - PDF conversion is spot on

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

Great company that seems to be continually working to add new features and improvements. Their customer service has also been quick to respond and helpful with questions.

Reach makes visualizing data for stakeholders a breeze. The report builder is very easy to use and adaptable when upper management has a request to see a new KPI. The biggest positive for me is that I can convert the online report into a clean, professional PDF report that I can print out, email to finance, etc.

The app has come a long way in terms of features/themes, etc. since I began using it.

Jose
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Leveraging your data more effectively

Bewertet am 15.7.2019

One of my biggest complaints regarding QBO is how lacking the reporting section is. It is not user friendly at all and it lacks many things like customized KPI's, etc. Reach allows you to very easily create custom reports and get a better grasp of your data with easy to use dashboards.

Easy set up, easy customization, and easy to understand options.

More integrations. I'd like to see integrations with Asana (productivity), Harvest (workforce) and Zendesk Sell (CRM) so that I can bring all of my reporting under one roof. I think the pricing is a bit steep without any other integration but QB.

Dan
Dan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fast Custom Reporting

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

Reach Reporting has had been a great business partner from demo to sign up to implementation, and ongoing support. A great team.

We love how Reach Reporting is easy to connect financial information to, and we love the open formatting options to brand and deliver standard or custom reports. Having the ability to upload trial balances is a real pro for some companies in outdated accounting systems.

No cons with Reach Reporting. Reach's platform is easier to get accustomed to than other solutions and their support team is timely and easy to work with.

Janeen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent Integrated Software

Bewertet am 9.11.2023

The data syncs easily making metrics easy to build. The graph and customization options are endless and make great post market review easy.

Customizing isn't always intuitive and the naming structure (title in 3 places not automatically talking to each other).

Lyndsie
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Time Saver!

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

I run a small bookkeeping business and this software has helped me so much in reporting! Not only are the reports better and more professionally designed than anything I did myself in the past but created SO MUCH FASTER!!

Not sure this counts a something I didn't like but I did need some help setting up one of my companies. I had to contact customer service for help. They were awesome and patient with me. Turns out it was operator error on my part.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thanks Lyndsie for the review. I'm glad we were able to solve your concerns.

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

It has been great to be able to hand our CEO succinct reports that look great and are easy to read. Reach has made the job of report compilation so much easier.

The reports and templates look fantastic. The drag and drop capability made it so easy to create my reports. The software is easy to use and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Reach was very knowledgable and quick to answer my questions.

I haven't found anything really lacking in the software yet. If it was free that would be great!

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Melissa
  • Branche: Immobilien

Changed my work day

Bewertet am 20.6.2019

Ease of use!! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to start using it or watch a 2-hour video. It has made it easier to see the story of my business finances.

I didn't find it sooner :) Really I cant think of much, it has been able to do all the things I have needed.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

I'm glad the software has met your needs. Keep in mind that the future releases will include an advanced forecasting/cash flow solutions for application to your business.

Samantha
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Superior product and team

Bewertet am 2.7.2019

I have had a great experience with the Reach Reporting team. They are dedicated to making and delivering a great software to help accounting professionals and business owners’ lives easier.

I love that this software connects with Quickbooks to make it easy to use and integrate into businesses.

While it is easy to use and integrate, it is still an added cost that might not be a necessity.

Joshua
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great product for any business!

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

This product breaks down exactly what you need to run a business, costs, profit, etc. It's easy to use and very intuitive. Will make any business owner more successful!

Requires spreadsheet knowledge, which I am somewhat weak in.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you Joshua. I appreciate the feedback on the spreadsheet. We will start to include additional training on the subject.

Garrison
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Smooth Reporting

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

We are beginning to use this program to analyze the efficiency of sales reports, linked with quickbooks, calculate commissions and overall success as a sales department.

I really enjoy the smoothness of the program and how easy it is to create reports. It seems to be extremely user friendly and gives us the capability to track the overall efficiency and success of the sales department.

I really don't have anything in particular at this time that I don't like.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you for the review. If you feel that there are any areas where the sales solutions are lacking, please feel free to reach out (support@reachreporting.com).

Hyrum
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Amazing product

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

Reach reporting is amazing and so easy to work with.

Reach reporting is amazing and so easy to work with.

The simplicity and convenient ability to use this software.

There was nothing I disliked about it honestly.

Antwort von Reach Reporting

Thank you Skydrop for your review. Please advise if there are any additional features that you would like to see in future updates.