Tailor Brands

Grafikdesignlösung für kleine bis mittelständische Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Christopher
Christopher

Excellent Support!

Bewertet am 28.6.2019

My experience has been awesome! From the quick turn around of a great looking logo , to fast assistance when I need help. It has been an awesome branding tool. My executive is great!

One stop solution for branding needs. Easy to use.

I am not very tech savy and sometimes need to reach out for tech support.

Hi Christopher!
We are glad to hear that our support team assisted you effectively with the help you requested. Our team works hard to make sure all of our users' questions and issues are addresses and solved :)
Feel free to reach out to us at any time, should you have any questions or need any additional assistance!

Thiago
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Practical and objective software to create a logo

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

The software is very practical and intuitive so that you can get to your final result, in a few minutes I got my expected result, I just needed to select the models and colors of my taste and the software did everything else, in the end I got a beautiful and original logo, I confess that I did not like much the amount to be paid for it.

The software provides many options so that you can get the best result, also and very intuitive making it easy to use. The software provides many models, colors and fonts thus having gigantic possibilities for your brand logo and if you do not like the result you can change it and add what you want to it.

Even though it is almost impossible not to like the end result, the software can be difficult to access for many people, since the amount to be paid for your logo, brand is a little high.

• Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Worst Pick of website I ever made

Bewertet am 28.12.2023

The Worst Experience I have ever had, they took my money, ran with it, and told me lies!!! for more money, they are trying to get out of me

I Regret my choice to choose this website to create something I am not ready for I only needed 3 things

I would never suggest this website to anyone I know and don't know it is way too expensive and they harass you with false information

Brighton
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Great service

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

They do good in business

They do good in business

Logo and website. Logo design website email

The great service and they make sure you get what you need

Guy
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Taylor Brands has made it much easier to start a business

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

They guided me through the processes to make my company a legal LLC. In the previous businesses, nothing was done online. Nothing was a one stop service. Tailor has made it pretty close to that.

I have started 4 business in my life. This is by far the easiest one to start, thanks to Tailor Brands. They helped me set up my LLC. They helped me get a logo that I am please with set up. Then they provided a website space for me. The website was the last of the things I needed to do. They could have set it up for me, but I wanted to do it myself. It was so easy to input the information needed.

I looked everywhere to try to find a price for setting up my brand. I did not like it that I had to enter so much information just to get the price.

April
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Save yourself the headache

Bewertet am 7.12.2023

I wish I had never used this company. I would have saved so much money (literally thousands) if I would have used someone else. They don't even help like they claim they do, and you get hit with extra charges when they do "help".

It cost thousands more then it should have and for no reason at all. There's so many extra fees and charges that truly aren't needed at all.

I received 5 calls back to back at 8 p.m. and then again at 7 a.m. all to renew something I had already taken care of with someone else.

Kimberly

Don't Sit on the The Sites

Bewertet am 13.4.2023

I've been having a Great experience with all the Brand that Tailor Gives.

I've been having a Great experience with all the Brand that Tailor Gives.

I Loved the easy breezy building and The way I was directed to exactly what was needed to make my business a Success. I'm not finished yet but my Preperation for greatness is Going smoothly with Tailor Brands on my side.

It's nothing I can say really bad. You all are Amazing.

Hekmatullah
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 17.4.2023

It’s awesome

It’s awesome

It’s the most important app for those who opens Business.

Tailor Brand helps Business. And helps a lot and a lot

Rebekkah
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I highly recommend

Bewertet am 30.3.2023

Excellent. I find it to be easy and very useful.

Excellent. I find it to be easy and very useful.

I like the convenience of it. I am able to create graphic designs quickly for my business needs.

There are times when I can't find a photo that I envisioned for the graphic design...but honestly, that's very rare.

Mike
Mike
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good for quick logo designs

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

If you need a good logo fast this is the service for you, however make sure you read all the options and know which packages you are buying so you don't buy more then you need. I would use again for a logo but not for ongoing design options.

I like that I can knock out good quality logos on the fly that are professional and clean. The process is easy and guided so you end up with a professional looking logo at the end.

The after logo purchase options are limited is use, things like social media posts or the slide decks I tried to use but found overly generic. Also I find pricing can be confusing with the upsells and paying monthly or annually I have found has limited value.

Naptalie
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good product, poor communication, no cancelation policy.

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

Logo creation, started out rocky, had to get help because their set up isn't clear, i ended up having to get them to help me merge(and it's still not merged properly) i thought everything else was great until i found out that i couldn't get a refund on a product i am no longer using. Also you can't delete a payment, you can add another but they don't allow you to remove it once it's in their system. Scammy AFI just wanted a refund for something i don't want or need and they said they "couldnt stop a payment that's been started" bulls*it

I loved their logo design. This is the only thing worth using them for l, but JUST buy the design, do not do a monthly service, you can get a website set up and do all your paperwork without getting charged more than your legal fees.

Zero communication about renewals, yes, i get it, they want you to forget so they can take your money, so of course the don't let you know in an email that you're set to auto renew, that would mean they lose money, there is no cancelation, so now I'm stuck for an entire, with a service i don't want or need. Avoid! Only use for logo creation, everything else is expensive and they bombard you with "upgrades" everything costs extra. Oh, only $72 for an email! Only $35 for a mailbox, only $200 for legal protection.. the list goes on forever until you've been nickeled and dimed to death.

Antwort von Tailor Brands

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name.

We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :)
Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at contact@tailorbrands.com.

Kind regards,

Mary
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

DO NOT USE TAILOR BRANDS

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

I regret ever doing business with them.

I regret ever doing business with them.

Pros: You get a cheap logo quick. That is the only pro I can think of.

Cons: No customer service
They will upsell you to the premium package if you want a complete logo package.
And they will auto bill you without any advance notice.
Then they will not refund you even if you never use it. So you are paying for a full year, even though I notified them one day after they took my money.
They have no method of contacting them other than email.
Totally impersonal. All canned responses.
They could care less about you. Just want your money.

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.
First, we'd like to apologize for any frustration caused. Note that our subscription services will renew if they are not cancelled beforehand, to make sure our users enjoy an uninterrupted use of our services (something common amongst subscription services online). I can see one of our support representatives reached out to you with a great solution to your issue but we have not heard back from you yet.
If you can, please reach out to us again at contact@tailorbrands.com or provide us with another email address we can reach out back to you. We want to get this issue solved for you asap :)

Nikita
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte

First Impressions Review

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

Overall, so far so good, this is my first week, still a lot to learn on how to use their tools. The only thing is that by accident I chose a wrong domain name for my brand ( Tailor Brands gives you 1 year free domain after you make your premium purchase), I think the interface of that part is a bit confusing. I did not confirm it in the follow-up email, and when I asked if I could change my domain since I did not confirm it, customer support said that I have to purchase a different one. I think there should be an option provided to cancel within 24-48 hours ( I sent an email right away once I've noticed it). Other than that, only good impressions so far.

Pretty easy to use, has nice customization features for the logo and social media posts.

Seems like if I use the mobile version of the site it gives you more options for logo design, I could not find some of them on the regular web page.

Hi Nikita!
We are happy to hear you found our services easy to use and that you managed to make use of the great features we offer :).
Unfortunately, domain names, once registered cannot be changed. We will make sure to pass this on you concerns over to the relevant department.
If you have any additional feedback or need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Austin
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Terrible Company

Bewertet am 29.5.2023

Nothing, I have to type a minimum of 40 characters for this review

Overall experience. Imagine going to a restaurant and ordering a meal and then receiving an empty plate from the kitchen, then them saying no refund have a good day. Terrible for new business owners. Customer service does not exist for Tailor Brands.

Antwort von Tailor Brands

We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future.

I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Tailor Brands Team

Debbie
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great web site to design a logo

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

I have used Tailor Brands website for years and I love it!

I wish I could speak live to someone to understand more about what you can do for my business

Hi Debbie!
Thank you very much for leaving us that review!
We are very happy to hear you've got a great experience with our services and that you've been using them for a long time :)
Our product is changing constantly in order to provide you with more and more value!
if you wish to talk to one of our representatives, feel free to contact us at contact@tailorbrands.com, one of our representatives will be happy to help you with anything you need, and how you can leverage all the tools in your plan!

Casey
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fantastic Resource!!!

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

It has been a very positive experience with very little negative representation. I recommend 9/10, and have already led several friends to the site.

The complete functionality and ease of access made it so easy to create my brand and make it legal, while also making a webpage and merchandise!

I wish the logo builder was alittle more complex on the imaging, like being able to merge pictures and icons.

Scott
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Building today for your tomorrow!

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

As a new business owner, not familiar with many of the admin details, I’ve watched many in this industry try to skip chapters and fail as a result. TailorBrands has enable me the ability to utilize my time to acquire employees and focus on business relations knowing I have everything I need in 1 place. In this industry time is your largest customer. TailorBrands has given me that peace of mind.

Being shown just how much it takes to be successful.

Sharon
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use and worth the money

Bewertet am 11.4.2023

Very easy to use and a lot of options to choose from.

We are required to purchase individual logo / brands. Would be helpful to have a subscription plan that allows multiple logos.

Noah
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

All

Bewertet am 5.5.2023

Good

Good

Time was very important to me. And Tailor was great in that field

Expensive over all was extremely expensive

Kelsey
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Easy to use branding.

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Tailor Brands allows me to create and maintain a perfect professional business with ease. I built a website, virtual business card, logo, and advertisement materials all within one platform.

-Easy to use-Great Value for the price- Great logo maker

In the advertisement creator tool, I wish you could easily swap out pictures without having to redo the text portions because the picture overlays the text when selected. This happens even when selecting the existing picture and then the new picture.

Matthew

Tailer brand review

Bewertet am 8.5.2023

It's easy-to-use and it's helpful and informative.

It's easy-to-use and it's helpful and informative.

I like that it informs you on all the things you need to start a business. You can get the llc, insurance, business credit card. Everything in one place.

The pricing is what I liked the least. I feel like it tricks you into spending more money than what you really wanted to. I spent close to $900. If everything works out the way I plan then it would be a good $900 spent.

DAndrea
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

A Small Business' Best Friend

Bewertet am 6.5.2023

Pretty amazing so far!

Pretty amazing so far!

I loved that there were so many options related to starting my small business. From LLC creation to website design. I can even trademark my brand!

I did not have difficulty as of yet. The only thing that has happened was my application was rejected by Mercury Financial.

Requis
  • Branche: Bau

Rock Stars

Bewertet am 17.4.2023

Great!

Great!

Easy to use, they kept me constantly updated, and the price is minuscule when compared to the value of their work.

I had a logo design but there wasn't a way to upload my design. It would gone perfectly with some of the available fonts.

Heather
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Everything You Need For Your Brand

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

We are in the process of rebranding and wanted something cost efficient but versatile. Tailor Brands is beyond easy to use. It took just a few minutes to create a few potential new logos for our business. Super easy to use, customizable, and cheap!

Nothing at all, Tailor Brands is amazing for small business.

Hi Heather!
We are happy to see you have found our services up to your expectations and that you managed create your brand successfully :)
We are always around the corner at contact@tailorbrands.com in case you need any assistance with regards to your plan's features

Lisa
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

One stop shop

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

Overall, I have been very satisfied with the services that they provided and would definitely recommend them to others.

This company made starting up the business side of my business so much easier! Step-by-step guides on how to do all the things from starting an LLC to obtaining an EIN, developing a website, so much more!

The one area that needs some improvement is how to contact them. It is stressful to do all these things and sometimes I waited a couple of days for a representative to get back to me.