Tailor Brands

4,2 (290)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Grafikdesignlösung für kleine bis mittelständische Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Sandie
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Look no fragrance

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

First, let me say that I didn't set out to start a business. Making handcrafted soap came out of necessity for my extremely problematic skin. After 10+ years, I have enough people joking that I'm their soap dealer, to go legit.One huge problem tho. My circa 1987 technology skill set.Enter Tailor Brands!!!! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. At first, I half heartedly made a logo for myself. I loved it so much that I decided to read some reviews. Despite some negative feedback, I decided to invest a few bucks for a package. One of the options I was interested in was having a website built. I was called the next day by a sales representative, and offered a few styles and pricing options. The process couldn't have been easier. A few questions and emails later, and have a beautiful online store. It's a little surreal seeing a domain name pop up on a feed, and thinking, that's my baby.Their customer service has been outstanding 👏. One drawback is no phone support. Hopefully, that will change soon. Overall, Tailor Brands has been everything and MORE than I expected.Thanks for making dreams come true!

One stop place to start a business. Everything you need is there

No phone support. Hopefully that changes soon

Thiago
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Practical and objective software to create a logo

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

The software is very practical and intuitive so that you can get to your final result, in a few minutes I got my expected result, I just needed to select the models and colors of my taste and the software did everything else, in the end I got a beautiful and original logo, I confess that I did not like much the amount to be paid for it.

The software provides many options so that you can get the best result, also and very intuitive making it easy to use. The software provides many models, colors and fonts thus having gigantic possibilities for your brand logo and if you do not like the result you can change it and add what you want to it.

Even though it is almost impossible not to like the end result, the software can be difficult to access for many people, since the amount to be paid for your logo, brand is a little high.

Keith
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Complete Bait and Switch!

Bewertet am 1.8.2023

While I initially enjoyed the application process, I regret choosing Tailor Brands. I have been annoyed by the customer service, and am very frustrated with the price I ended up paying since all of the add on fees were hidden until the time of purchasing (when you're already too far into the process to stop). I would not recommend that anyone use their services for starting an LLC, and I wish that I could speak to someone there who actually knew what they were talking about.

I chose Tailor Brands because it kept appearing next to LegalZoom as a new, quick option. It seemed more user friendly, so I went with it. The initial application process and guide was very intuitive and helpful.

Beyond the initial application, things went downhill very quickly. I have two major concerns with Tailor Brands. First, the pricing is purposely misleading. When you are initially filling out the application it looks like the pricing for filing an LLC and getting an EIN are lumped into a single, simple charge, but as you get deep into the application it becomes clear that every single service is an add-on from the original price. I ended up paying more than double what I expected, and for a service that I should have done by myself FOR FREE. Second issue is their customer service. While they tout themselves as a customer service focused company, what really happened is that I got spam called over and over by their 'customer service' team in India. They would call my cell phone 3-4 times in a row when I didn't answer or ignored the call, and text me at the same time, but not provide any actual information. Each time I caved and spoke to a rep, they were only trying to get me to sign up for more add on services, and were very pushy. This was an extremely frustrating part of the process, and made me lose all confidence that this was going to go smoothly.

Quinton
  • Branche: Musik

Honest Thoughts

Bewertet am 17.4.2023

My overall experience with Tailor Brands is Phenomenal. I'm glad I saw their ad on youtube while watching some of my favorite creators. Who knows had I not found them I might still be without a business right now.

I started with Tailor Brands completely from scratch. What I like most is how easily I was able to start and complete everything as a first timer not knowing what I was doing. They literally walk you through every step of the way.

The only Con I could think of would be during the trademark process there was an error that was with the initial form. It had been pushed through by the company they're partnered with. I received an email back a couple days later saying that something was wrong and I'd have to pay extra for the form to be resubmitted. I feel like it was it scanned over quickly before pushing it through by a professional it could have been caught on the front end and avoided the small hiccup. (Since there will be first time business owners that won't quite know what to place where in some cases) Other than that the ENTIRE process was flawless.

Kristen
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Everything I needed to start my own business.

Bewertet am 17.4.2023

It’s been a really good experience. My complaints are honestly minor.

It’s been a really good experience. My complaints are honestly minor.

Tailor Brands has been helpful in starting my own business for tattooing, arts, crafts, comics and hopefully soon animation. They are also helping me with my annual tax reports for my state which has been really helpful. It is an all in one source to help you start your business.There are a couple of hard things to manage, but I’m designing my website from scratch. They did warn that this is a more difficult way to get a website started, but I needed the freedom to make a large website with multiple pages available. I just wish there was a way to make a “turn page” feature for my comic.

Some parts are a little confusing, but the customer service does help with that. Website building is a little on the hard side if you need more than just a template website. I wish they had a webcomic widget for the site building portion, as well as the ability to let the site know that I already have an established bank, and email for my business.

Holly
Holly
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Upselling Process

Bewertet am 18.1.2024

Be where when they call for all their upsells. You are stuck once they added it to your dashboard and have billed you. Filing with the BBB and disputing the charges to see if that can fix this upselling nightmare!

I had looked forward to working with Tailor Brands and that it was a one and done deal. Had the products I needed.

But, as I was still filling out the application for my LLC a representative called me and proceed to upsell me on other items some of which I had already researched and wanted to purchase next month. She added a service I wasn't ready for and when I requested my money back on that item they said they had to research it. I didn't receive my money back because I had clicked on the tab but never went any further than that. The representative was very hard to understand. Now I'm stuck with a product that doesn't suit my current needs.

Chenine
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Tailor Brands Makes it Offical

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

My overall experience has been positive with Tailor Brands.

My overall experience has been positive with Tailor Brands.

It was easy to make my logo. The design was nice.

It was difficult to link my existing domain name to design my webpage

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Great service

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

They do good in business

They do good in business

Logo and website. Logo design website email

The great service and they make sure you get what you need

Guy
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Taylor Brands has made it much easier to start a business

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

They guided me through the processes to make my company a legal LLC. In the previous businesses, nothing was done online. Nothing was a one stop service. Tailor has made it pretty close to that.

I have started 4 business in my life. This is by far the easiest one to start, thanks to Tailor Brands. They helped me set up my LLC. They helped me get a logo that I am please with set up. Then they provided a website space for me. The website was the last of the things I needed to do. They could have set it up for me, but I wanted to do it myself. It was so easy to input the information needed.

I looked everywhere to try to find a price for setting up my brand. I did not like it that I had to enter so much information just to get the price.

Kimberly
  • Branche: Großhandel

Don't Sit on the The Sites

Bewertet am 13.4.2023

I've been having a Great experience with all the Brand that Tailor Gives.

I've been having a Great experience with all the Brand that Tailor Gives.

I Loved the easy breezy building and The way I was directed to exactly what was needed to make my business a Success. I'm not finished yet but my Preperation for greatness is Going smoothly with Tailor Brands on my side.

It's nothing I can say really bad. You all are Amazing.

Paris
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Where are my business cards

Bewertet am 4.2.2022

I ordered business cards from this company over two weeks ago, I was given a delivery date and when the package didn’t arrive, I check FedEx and saw that only a label had been created. I contact Tailor Brands, of course by phone because they will never actually speak to you. I was given an apology and an excuse as to why it hasn’t shipped. When it still didn’t arrive, I sent another email and was told that it would be here on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] because the order had now been escalated. I counted FedEx on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and still, only a label. Sent another email again, an apology and said that she would get her team involved and make sure it was here by the delivery date. I responded back, you are lying, it’s the first and you will get it here by the 2nd and FedEx is saying that only a label has been created. Here we are today, contacted FedEx, again, only a label. This company doesn’t want to speak to you because they have no customer service. They lie in the emails so they don’t have to lie in the phone. When I asked for a refund, I was told that there are no refunds. This company is by far, the most incompetent company I no and I will never use them again. They can keep the cards, I’ve already ordered and received from another company. This company is supposed to be based in the US but it seems like they are in China. How do you send an email on[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and say my order is on its way and over two weeks later, it has never left your company. They write their own reviews.

I did not like the service or the many lies.

I didn’t purchase software I purchased cards.

Allisa
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bad functionality and misleading advertisements

Bewertet am 1.12.2023

I am currently looking for other avenues for my needs because that have been so horrible. I've paid so much money and NONE of the features they offer work

I liked creating my logo, but go to your state to for your llc because it's way cheaper and easier than what they do

if you value your time and money this company is NOT who you want to use. they will take your money and nothing will work as advertised. I've contacted support for months about technical issues with my store and they have NOT RESOLVED ANYTHING, but they sure will take your money

Sharon
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The perfect tool for to begin and grow your business

Bewertet am 10.7.2019

It's really the all in one that makes it great to use - logo, website, social, print.
I hate...

I hate having to use multiple sites, Tailor Brands solves that.

I came to Tailor Brands to create a logo, and stayed because of the great features that help me manage and grow my business. I used Tailor Brands to create offline materials as well as manage and create posts for my Social Media channels. It's super easy to use and is totally worth the pay. The support team are very helpful and feels like I have a full team to support me on my business journey.

The layout has changed few times and it took me a while to manage myself again.

Hi Sharon!
Thank you for leaving this review!
Having a great product that helps our users create and expand their brand is one of our top priorities here at Tailor, and we are glad to hear you've managed to do great things with the tools provided in your plan :)
Feel free to contact us at any time, should you find yourself struggling with new releases or if you have any questions!
Kind Regards,

Sasha
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Thieves run

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Bad customer service and its a scam

Bad customer service and its a scam

Nothing this is a scam. Taking people hard earn money scamscamscam

They collect 409.00 to set up business and Domain and they never did nothing as promised no llc no website nothing I asked for a refund they only issue 50 % of my money Still can't get the money.

Antwort von Tailor Brands

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name.

We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :)
Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at contact@tailorbrands.com.

Vateicia
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Just getting started

Bewertet am 27.3.2023

Overall you have to start somewhere and a lot of people say tailor brand is where it’s at I agree just for the price for new starter is pricey

This is new for me getting my certificate and ein# is going to change history for my family

To pricey wish some of the items that’s needed for cheaper so everything can be brought at once

Brittany
Brittany
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Sooooo much Spam.

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

I would recommend an alternative.

I would recommend an alternative.

Website looks good but it was actually disorganized and not so great to navigate.

They are disorganized and they spam me like crazy via email, phone, text. Very unprofessional tactics. I've had to block them across multiple platforms.

Antwort von Tailor Brands

We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future.

I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tailor Brands Team

Paul
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Turn-key LLC Creation and Management

Bewertet am 30.4.2023

We are in the beginning stages, but have had excellent quality service and transparent service-cost breakdowns. Custom website development tools and logo design trademarking are two very important features we are utilizing.

Turn-key, a-la-carte business model enables quick selection of needed services that begin their processing and filing within a few business days.

The conveniences and turn-key approach comes at a price that may be a deal-breaker some small businesses.

Esfandiar
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

No customer Service / Shady business process and no etiquette

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Terrible experience as they hijacked the process and took over with terrible services and more money than any other brand who does the same thing.

There was nothing I liked about this service. They advertise well but don't do the job right and charge extra without consent. Then later, they say it was for specific services. However, they don't they you the total price, and once they charge you, they say sorry, the process starts, and we cannot stop it, and a refund is not possible!!!! THIS IS A SCAM business!

Customer services and no being clear about the prices.

Scott
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Tailor Brands is Great for a New Business!

Bewertet am 22.4.2023

Great!

Great!

I enjoyed the ease of getting my LLC and the logo and website tools.

While I like the business card, logo, and website tools, I would like them to be a little easier to use. For example, I would like to be able to delete saved logos that I no longer like to reduce clutter. I would like to be able to hand-pick my logo fonts. I would like to be able to use multiple colors within my business name and/or tagline. I would like to be able to change the background color when making a logo, etc.

Edna
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Excellent service

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

Excellent

How helpful they were, very patient and understanding

Nothing I love everything about tailor brands

Jahmeta

I highly recommend

Bewertet am 1.4.2023

My overall experience is amazing.

My overall experience is amazing.

I like that you can create your website and that you can also get help.

It’s not enough options for small business website like it would be nice to have all kinds of options. Because most small businesses wants to create a website that’s going to catch peoples attention.

Steven
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Semi Functional

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

I will not refer anyone to this service, due to poor service.

I will not refer anyone to this service, due to poor service.

it's convenient to have various tools in one spot.

It's not User-Friendly. You're on your own as far as functions & expansion.
Re-Sale services can be a huge hassle.

Leslie
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Disappointed

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

No customer service. Just a script. Join

No customer service. Just a script. Join

I did not like anything actually. I was disappointed.

Auto-renewal of subscription with no courtesy reminder

Tiesha
  • Branche: Immobilien

Excellent Srv

Excellent

Easy to use and very easy to navigate, it’s has a lot of service on that one platform

Nothing, everything is great. I like how it is all on one site

Kelly
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Life was made simple

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

Overall my experience couldn’t have been better. They communicated throughout the entire process and it went smoothly.

I was able to just complete the requested information and like that I had my LLC. It was so simple that I blinked and I had it in my email.

Nothing at all. I couldn’t have asked for a smoother product