Tailor Brands Bewertungen

Tailor Brands

Grafikdesignlösung für kleine bis mittelständische Unternehmen

4.6/5 (15 Bewertungen)
Sharon B.
Mit Google übersetzen

The perfect tool for to begin and grow your business

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's really the all in one that makes it great to use - logo, website, social, print.
I hate having to use multiple sites, Tailor Brands solves that.

I came to Tailor Brands to create a logo, and stayed because of the great features that help me manage and grow my business. I used Tailor Brands to create offline materials as well as manage and create posts for my Social Media channels. It's super easy to use and is totally worth the pay. The support team are very helpful and feels like I have a full team to support me on my business journey.

The layout has changed few times and it took me a while to manage myself again.

Hi Sharon!
Thank you for leaving this review!
Having a great product that helps our users create and expand their brand is one of our top priorities here at Tailor, and we are glad to hear you've managed to do great things with the tools provided in your plan :)
Feel free to contact us at any time, should you find yourself struggling with new releases or if you have any questions!

Nikita P.

First Impressions Review

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, so far so good, this is my first week, still a lot to learn on how to use their tools. The only thing is that by accident I chose a wrong domain name for my brand ( Tailor Brands gives you 1 year free domain after you make your premium purchase), I think the interface of that part is a bit confusing. I did not confirm it in the follow-up email, and when I asked if I could change my domain since I did not confirm it, customer support said that I have to purchase a different one. I think there should be an option provided to cancel within 24-48 hours ( I sent an email right away once I've noticed it). Other than that, only good impressions so far.

Pretty easy to use, has nice customization features for the logo and social media posts.

Seems like if I use the mobile version of the site it gives you more options for logo design, I could not find some of them on the regular web page.

Hi Nikita!
We are happy to hear you found our services easy to use and that you managed to make use of the great features we offer :).
Unfortunately, domain names, once registered cannot be changed. We will make sure to pass this on you concerns over to the relevant department.
If you have any additional feedback or need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Beatrice D.

Customer Service Nailed It

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I ran into an issue with my 1st brand purchase. I think I was moving too quickly but I didn't realize that once I purchased I couldn't make changes. I reached out to Customer Service via email and got a response within a couple of hours. I told Customer Service representative that I was willing to bit the bullet and pay for another logo and she was so kind, she help me correct my issue literally in less than 24 hours.

Tailor Brands is very user friendly. I'm just working on starting my own company and I read about them online. Everything is extremely straightforward. Another great thing is that you can more then likely find a coupon online to help cut some of the cost for your initial purchase.

I don't like the fat that you can not speak to someone over the phone. It lacks that interpersonal communication which is kind of a bummer.

Hi Beatrice!
We are glad to hear you had an awesome experience with our customer support team and that we've managed to address all of your concerns :)
We'd like to point out that we are working hard on providing better communication channels at the moment, so we can enhance the communication with our users.
If you have any additional suggestions/feedback, or just need assistance with the use of your account, please feel free to reach out to us at any time!

Mary K.

DO NOT USE TAILOR BRANDS

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I regret ever doing business with them.

Pros: You get a cheap logo quick. That is the only pro I can think of.

Cons: No customer service
They will upsell you to the premium package if you want a complete logo package.
And they will auto bill you without any advance notice.
Then they will not refund you even if you never use it. So you are paying for a full year, even though I notified them one day after they took my money.
They have no method of contacting them other than email.
Totally impersonal. All canned responses.
They could care less about you. Just want your money.

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.
First, we'd like to apologize for any frustration caused. Note that our subscription services will renew if they are not cancelled beforehand, to make sure our users enjoy an uninterrupted use of our services (something common amongst subscription services online). I can see one of our support representatives reached out to you with a great solution to your issue but we have not heard back from you yet.
If you can, please reach out to us again at contact@tailorbrands.com or provide us with another email address we can reach out back to you. We want to get this issue solved for you asap :)

0.0/10
Heather S.

Everything You Need For Your Brand

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are in the process of rebranding and wanted something cost efficient but versatile. Tailor Brands is beyond easy to use. It took just a few minutes to create a few potential new logos for our business. Super easy to use, customizable, and cheap!

Nothing at all, Tailor Brands is amazing for small business.

Hi Heather!
We are happy to see you have found our services up to your expectations and that you managed create your brand successfully :)
We are always around the corner at contact@tailorbrands.com in case you need any assistance with regards to your plan's features

Christopher E.

Excellent Support!

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience has been awesome! From the quick turn around of a great looking logo , to fast assistance when I need help. It has been an awesome branding tool. My executive is great!

One stop solution for branding needs. Easy to use.

I am not very tech savy and sometimes need to reach out for tech support.

Hi Christopher!
We are glad to hear that our support team assisted you effectively with the help you requested. Our team works hard to make sure all of our users' questions and issues are addresses and solved :)
Feel free to reach out to us at any time, should you have any questions or need any additional assistance!

Lior R.

Very easy

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

An awesome idea and a great implementation! Keep up the good work!

So simple to find what I'm looking for and make changes

There can sometimes be irrelevant suggestions but other than that, nothing! I love it!

Hi Lior!
We are very happy to hear you found what you were looking for. Here at Tailor, our Product Team works very hard to make sure we are providing our users with a varied amount of options, so they can get the logo they want!
Do not hesitate in reaching out to us if you have any questions or need any assistance with the features included in your package :)

Steven W.

One time USer

Bewertet am 9.7.2019

Very good. Pound for Pound it was brilliant

Relatively Easy to use. Quick design process which you are walked through.

Maybe a little bit limited but depends on your requirement

Hi Steven!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.
We are happy to hear you found out services up to your expectations. We are always looking for ways to improve our automated logo design process so we can better address our users' needs!
If you need any help or have any feedback, we would love for you to reach out to us at contact@tailorbrands.com!

Stephanie B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great, Easy to use Branding!

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

How easy it was to create a Logo for my business.

Just a few hiccups with navigating the site once logo was purchased. However, customer service excellent and prompt!

Hi Stephanie!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
We are glad to hear you had a great experience while making your logo and that our support team was prompt and thorough in addressing your concerns :)
Feel free to reach out to us at any point if you need any additional assistance or have any questions!
Kind regards,

Sophia T.

Complete satisfaction

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to make a logo that fits my business perfectly. I am more than satisfied with the quality and choices available.

I was unable to easily find the logo I originally designed, however with the stellar help from customer service I was able to retrieve it!

Hi Sophia!
Thank you very much for leaving that review!
We are glad to hear that you managed to get a logo you found fit your business needs :)
This is one of our main objectives as a branding agency and we are happy to see you have achieved it!
Should you need anything else, or require any assistance, feel free to reach out to us again at any time!

Heather H.

Great Ease of Use

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Usability is perfect and customer service is excellent.

I do not have anything I don't like about Tailor Brands.

Hi Heather!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review!
We are glad to her that you found the platform easy to use. Our Product and Support Team work very hard to provide a seamless experience across all channels :)
If you have any additional questions or require any help, do not hesitate to contact us!

Cara A.

Commendation on UI, Customer Experience, and Customer Relations

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

best thing about logo design and human interaction online so far

ease and variety of use and design for the clients

none so far. the subscription and plans are understandable for the business and its sustanability

Hi cara,
We are very happy to hear that you found our product and pricing up to your expectations. Here at Tailor we work hard to make sure we are providing value to our users as well as a seamless experience with our platform :)
Do not hesitate to reach out to us at contact@tailorbrands.com, should you require any assistance or have any questions!

Augustinas R.

Rep did a great job

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I liked rep customer support and wanted to leave a review :)

Social Marketing Platform, Website Creation

Hi Augustinas!
Thank you for leaving us a review!
Our support team works very hard to make sure we help our users in the best way possible, and we are happy to see you had a great experience with them as well :)
Do not hesitate to contact us at any time, should you need anything else or require any assistance!

6.0/10
Alikingasi P.

Very swift customer service

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has great features, with a variety of options to choose from!

Nothing, I liked everything and nothing negative comes to mind!

Hi Alikingasi!
Thank you for your review!
We are happy to hear you have liked our services and that you found them useful to you. Here at Tailor we work very hard in ensuring we provide our users with great services and top-notch support :)
Should you need anything else, do not hesitate in reaching out to us!
Kind regards,

Sergio H.

Great quality and service

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have solved the logo issue, which should not be a problem, but sometimes because of lack of time is a problem, in just some steps and less than 10 minutes I got the logo.

It works very well, is fast, instantaneous and awesome, a big amount of designs to choose

Umm everything is ok, I want to say congratulations!!