4,8
93% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Tommy K.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

2 thumbs up for Channelize!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very happy with Channelize, if there's ever an issue their support team is 5 stars.

Easy to use and messages are sent instantly.

There are no CONS with this software .

Antwort von Channelize.io

Thank you! Glad to see you're happy with the product.

Sian H.
Branche: Onlinemedien
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Channelize review: good interface and easy to use

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As previously mentioned it's taking us a while to get all our members to adopt and use it, but where people are using it we are finding it a great way to answer queries and move away from email to communicate with our important clients. I am trying to encourage people to use this as the main communication method between them and us and between them and other members. The customer service and support has been good, I feel like they are invested in helping us to make the experience the best it can be for our members.

As a non tech business owner with a new, senior level business membership community, I like the user-friendly interface, real-time conversations I can have with members and ability to move away from email as the core communication method with our important customers. I have yet to try all the features such as group chat and video, but see that these could be useful features going forward. I am looking forward to seeing where we can go with Channelize.

It's not an issue with the software but more with our community: we are using Channelize in our app and website community interfaces. The senior director nature of our membership means not everyone is used to communicating this way and people are missing messages. There is education we need to do here! One issue is that we have a business membership and people are often encouraged not to accept notifications in the business environment. So while the notifications work well for those who have adopted the app version of our site, those who are wedded to desktop are not engaging with it so much. As I said more of an issue for us rather than a Channelize software concern.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Lemari N.
Branche: Onlinemedien

Great Product

Bewertet am 25.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The experience has been very pleasant there hasn't been any time so I couldn't reach customer support. Any issues that we have encountered have been figures very quickly. The cost is very affordable.

The software was very easy to deploy. Their customer service is very responsive. Yeah personalized communication channels that really help you adjust to the software and support you through any issues.

I don't have any cons right now. Everything is been working as expected.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Cupido C.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Channelize

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Readily available . Cost efficient on our side.

Some rough edges but can be improved . Quality of videos and images as well as emojis and GIFs can be improved

Antwort von Channelize.io

Nice to hear that you find Channelize.io readily available. The messaging that would've taken so many resources and months (or years) to build, can now be integrated within a flash. Also, we are continuously working on your valuable feedback. Thank you!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Richard B.
Branche: Personalwesen

Great Product!

Bewertet am 1.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic experience and highly recommend! They are top notch and very responsive. They know their products well in addition to the ones they integrate with. Couldn't have been happier.

Thanks again!

Product was seamless to integrate and provides chat, voice, and video calling.

Only con was my settings were too low initially but that was corrected within a day

Nguyễn Q.
Branche: Internet

I like this app

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Building an online community is easy but it is not easy for that community to grow because it depends on many factors, most important being ease of communication amongst members. I've found a good partner in Channelize.io for launching chat and calling services on my website and apps. The service I used earlier did not meet the demand for functionality, stability and speed. I am quite satisfied with Channelize.io's service quality. I believe Channelize.io will grow well in the near future.

The support team works very well when the application has problems or errors occur on my site

Loading time on iOS is a bit slow, it's great if it loads as fast as Android tomorrow.

Antwort von Channelize.io

We're humbled by your candid review, Channelize.io continuously strives to make its user experience better as our customers are first priority for us, always! Thank you for being a valued customer.

Vannarith S.
Branche: Molkerei

Best Messaging APP- Channelize

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Channelize is one of the best product I have come across. It has boosted my business and helped me stand out in today's competition. Moreover, extra kudos to the Support and Customer Success Team. They know how to deal with a matter/queries & what not and get it done as per the expectations in no time. All the best and many more successful years to them! :) :)

Channelize is an Overall Package with Voice/ Video Calling and other attractive features which are best for any community. I sure recommend it to everybody.

I couldn't find any cons but I am sure they will continue to Grow and build more much User engaging features.

Antwort von Channelize.io

What is better than hearing appreciation from its customers, really soothing and boosting alike. Gives us satisfaction that we're going in the right direction and confidence to keep that zeal going. Thank you!

Sonny D.
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I highly recommended this chat box for your website

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like Channelize audio and video call chat box

They have best audio and video calling ..

Antwort von Channelize.io

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, we are nothing without your support. Along with quality support, Channelize.io Team is dedicated with a strong product road-map in hand so to always surprise you with the best of features as well!

Dario D.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Excellent Tool

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Support and Customer Service are certainly the best in the World.
GOD Bless for All.

The best software found in the market today in the chat messenger business. Full of Functions.

I have nothing to complain about this software. At the moment I kept the promise.

Antwort von Channelize.io

You've nothing to complain and we'll strive our best to keep it that way. Moreover, we're also committed to make you extra happy every now and then with added functionalities. Thank you for your blessings!

Paul B.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Just good all round

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability for members to have direct access to their contacts via text video snd voice over wifi

Ease of use and it’s integration with SE

Members of groups can’t close a group, and there is no function to save part written messages as draft but I have been told that they are implementing this feature in the next few weeks

Antwort von Channelize.io

Your suggestions will help us to become more feature-rich. Always there to better Channelize.io for its users!

Aaron V.
Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Channelize Review

Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great software and impeccable customer service.

Their software the best for my network.

Nothing everything is great i have no problems.

Antwort von Channelize.io

Oh wow! We'll strive to stay the best software for your Network always. Thank you!

Damien B.
Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Video and call chat.

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Channelize has made it possible for my social network members to video chat and call each other. This has increased engagement and retention on my website and app. The push notification is perfect for getting members back on my app. I think I will get a return on my investment as more of my members use video chat and the calling feature.

The monthly charge seems high and I'm worried what will happen when my platform reaches a million users and how much it will cost. We used CometChat previously and they only charge a one time fee with no subscription.

Tanweer K.
Branche: Medienproduktion

Great and Cost Effective Messaging Option

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been great working with the Channelize team - they understood what we were after and have been extremely supportive in finding the right solution for us.

We have easily integrated Channelize with our social media application Labayk, allowing our users to chat, voice or video calls their friends at absolutely no cost. It is a very cost-effective system for community groups on social media.

So far it has worked fine - we have not had any issues with it. It perfectly serves our needs.

Antwort von Channelize.io

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

Vernon P.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great product for users to communicate

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent customer service. Great product for a greater user experience.

A great way to provide a better user experience.

No issues at all. This a great addition to our site to provide a better user experience.

Antwort von Channelize.io

Our team works very hard to deliver a great User Experience to our end users. It's a great achievement for us seeing you second that! We cannot be thankful enough.