Enrollsy

Cheryl K.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

I highly, highly recommend this company!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a very skeptical person. If it's not broke don't fix it - is my motto. When I saw the Enrollsy demo, I realized that we were missing out on some important features that could benefit my business. Being able to streamline and make day to day tasks more simple. But our website was so incredibly inefficient that I didn't see how we could do it without redoing our website which was in desperate need of a redo. Having had problems with a past IT guy I was in no hurry. Enrollsy said they also did websites. When I told them that I was super, super picky - it did not scare them off! Instead they welcomed the challenge. Not only did I get an awesome website, so efficiently designed that it actually eliminated a paid position! Their fee was very reasonable and I was able to get the aesthetics implemented into the design. I am so happy and so is my staff, now when we need to make a change it takes minutes instead of hours.

Enrollsy collects important information about our clients, collects the funds, and deposits them directly to my bank account. It is customizable to anyone's needs and I am very particular about certain details. That was not a problem. In fact, through the entire process of setup, I don't remember ever hearing a "no we can't do that." Instead there always was a solution to our particular needs.

There is a learning curve but I have a great staff and they pick up super quick. There are features that I have yet to benefit from and I just need to make time to review. That said, the customer support is always available to hold your hand and happy to explain.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Cheryl! Thank you so much for this review. Working with you was a ton of work but even more fun. We did something spectacular in about 10 days, which says as much about you as it does us.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to support your business!

Serena E.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best customized program to automate your enrollment and accounts!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was managing our billing and payments using a convoluted combination of spreadsheets, QuickBooks, and our credit card processing payment gateway. It was too complicated and time-consuming. Our enrollment process was also a nightmare! Just enrolling 18 children at one time included multiple spreadsheets. Parents applied using hard-copy application packets or a software program that sometimes didn’t work.
We knew it was past time to make major changes. Enrollsy was the change we needed! They worked closely with us to streamline and automate our entire set up, including accounts and enrollment. Support was so patient with our extremely complicated processes and payment schedules.
After the initial setup that took some tweaking, I am able to BREATHE again! It’s been great to have just a simple report to print out to see who owes and to be able to send parents a quick text message. Enrollment has also been much easier. Now we just send the parent an email and they apply and pay through Enrollsy. No more having to make copies of application packets and worrying that a new parent won’t pay before starting.
Enrollsy is worth the cost, which isn’t much considering how much TIME I am saving! My stress level has lessened considerably due to all that Enrollsy has lifted off my plate. Today I even had time to organize my desk AND go through my files! I so appreciate the Customer Support and all they have done for us!

I liked that Enrollsy automated billing accounts and payment reminders to parents so that I have less to do! Putting payment into the hands of parents has meant fewer parents coming to me to make payments. The ease of enrollment for new parents has been a blessing as well. Just getting an email and sending the link is all there is to enrollment now!

It did take a lot of tweaking for our complicated payment systems, but Enrollsy did make it so much easier to deal with payments. We even tweaked our own processes to make it even easier for us and for the parents.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Serena, thank you for the kind words and we are so happy that your day-to-day is better with Enrollsy! Software is never complete or perfect, but we are working every day in that pursuit. It's great customers like you who provide feedback and give us a chance to support you and build a product that meets the needs and exceeds the expectations in the marketplace.

Kathy W.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Computer Bryte Kids

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Couldn’t be better!!! Everyone I have worked with has been extremely professional and helpful and they don’t quit until they have it right.
I feel like I’m working with a group of friends who really care about me and my business.
One of the BEST companies I have ever worked with!

Simplicity - very easy to learn and begin using.

Lacking some things that I would
Like to have available, however they are always working on making the software more personalized for my business.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Hey Kathy! Thank you for your review. Please keep sharing those things that would make your day-to-day running your business easier and we will get them built for you as soon as we can.

Melissa L.
Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

I love the support I get with Enrollsy

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to enroll students and quickly place them in classrooms. Take payments and run credit cards very efficiently. Our school is very organized and runs smoothly thanks to Enrollsy.

Enrollsy provided me with the support I needed when we were brand new to the program, and I didn't have to wait long. They responded right away and it was extremely helpful. They also provided many training videos and emails to talk us through any issues we were having as we got up and running with the program.

The enrollment and transaction posting has some steps that you repeat every time and it would be helpful to have a default option on those.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Thank you for the feedback! Please let us know if you have specific ideas for speeding up the enrollment and payment posting process from the Director perspective so we can keep you rockin and enrollin!

Kathy R.
Mit Google übersetzen

New Customer and So Far It's Great!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have just started using the program but parents have already come to me to say that the online enrollment is much easier and very convenient.

I like the ease of use and the service is impeccable. Any customization I have needed has been quickly enacted without any problem. It is very easy to contact someone with questions or suggestions.

I have no complaints about Enrollsy and any suggestions have been quickly reviewed and utilized.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Thank you for the amazing feedback! Our goal is to have reviews like this from all customers new and old in years to come. One of our core values is to build things people want to use, and we can only do that if we hear from you, so thanks for helping us improve the value of our platform!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Vanessa H.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Mit Google übersetzen

Enrollsy is worth your consideration

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm a busy mom. I don't have time to wait in lines with screaming kids in the car and other things going on. If I can do everything I need to do to enroll and pay, I can be a better mom and that's important to me.

The preschool my child attends finally accepts electronic payments and allows me to enroll online! The enrollment was super easy and when I went to enroll another child, all my information was there, so it took less than a minute to complete. I can do auto pay or pay by logging in. So much better.

For me, the Enrollsy experience was perfect.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Thank you for your feedback!