CharmHealth

Software für ein elektronisches Patientendatensystem und das Praxismanagement

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For a small medical practice it's a good investement

Bewertet am 18.1.2019

Having the billing and collections reports intergated to the EHR makes a huge positive differnece, and the price is very reasonable to services rendered.

I like being able to see waht colleagues are doing with my patinets, and also like the intergrated billing and messaging support. having everythign on one place makes patinet care easier. I also enjoy being able to see patient messages and appointment requests via my cell phone app

I can't pull up a patient chart on my cell phone app, which makes answering specific questions ont he go difficult. Charm also lacks larger intergration of hospital visits-- we ahve to have other doctors fax results/ notes and enter them manually which can be a bit of a pain and hinderance to patinet care

Patricia
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Speech Pathology use of ChARM EHR

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

My experience has been absolutely great!! This has been a real gift to me in being able to continue my speech therapy telepractice because it is HIPPA compliant.

The best feature of this system is that it is HIPPA compliant, which is an absolute must for using this for teletherapy for speech and language. It is reliable and does not have any glitches that I can see. It is easy to switch from a full screen that you can pull up other language apps. It also has a great white board.

I think the use of the white board could be expanded.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoom

Warum CharmHealth gewählt wurde

ZOOM meetings system was not HIPPA compliant.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CharmHealth

Because the platform is HIPPA compliant and it was very very economical.
Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The worst EHR for a medical doctor

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

This is the WORST EHR ever. Totally inefficient. Wastes hours of time day in and day out. Absolutely horrible help. They never call back or fix the issue. They might fix 1/5 issues after 10 days. DO NOT GET THIS EHR!!! I would change if I were not in an office of naturopaths who have used it before I joined this office.

Nothing good compares to the bad. This program is the WORST

This is the worse EHR I have ever used. It is clunky. It wastes so much time. it does not alphabetize drop-down lists. It accesses a database for ICD10 Codes that is completely unusable and a total waste of time. It has completely lost medical records that it should be saving after 1 hour of work. The customer service is TERRIBLE. They will not fix your program. You are asked to write them with your issue but the issues are NEVER fixed, nor does anyone ever call you back. It lists diagnosis codes that are incorrect and therefore put you at medical legal risk. And they charge you every time you ask a question or make a record to try something out during programming.

Autumn
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Review of CharmHealth from a solo practitioner

Bewertet am 10.9.2022

I really appreciate the online scheduling feature. As a solo practitioner (with no admin support staff), this has been an extremely helpful feature. My patients love it! It saves a lot of time for me and it encourages patients to schedule multiple appointments as they see the scheduling filling up. Thank you!

I really appreciate the availability of the support staff. I have used the online chat several times, and most of the time my question is answered in a few minutes. With more complex questions, I still get a response within a day or two. Thank you! I also really appreciate the ease of updating/personalizing my Charm account for online scheduling and appointment types.

I work with several compounding pharmacies and it is extremely difficult to write a prescription for a compounded prescription through Charm. Several of the standard pharmacies in our community do not like the way that the fax or e-prescribe feature places the electronic signature - it is difficult for them to determine if it is signed "dispense as written," or if it is signed as "substitution permitted." When I started to use the e-prescribe feature last year, I received several phone calls wanting to verify prescriptions after I sent them through Charm. As a result, I am no longer using the e-prescribing feature and I am calling in my prescriptions or using a paper prescription pad.

I like the options for customizing the templates. I would like it even more if there was a feature to "publish" the treatment plan before signing the full chart - sometimes a telemedicine patient needs the information quickly, and may not have time to wait until I finish my charting at the end of the day.

I would also like it if the sections for typing chart notes took up more vertical space. For example, I can only see about 10 lines of text as I am taking notes, and it would be helpful if those spaces were expanded vertically. Perhaps the patient info at the top of the chart could be condensed to the left side so that the charting space could expand vertically.

Avanti
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Charm review

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

automation!

paying extra for different features and every little thing

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ICANotes

Warum CharmHealth gewählt wurde

no automation

Zuvor genutzte Software

Tebra
Autumn
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Charm EHR for a naturopathic medical practice

Bewertet am 31.10.2023

Charm offers many features that other EHR programs do not not. The cost is low for getting started which has been extremely helpful for me. As I scale my practice, I have been able to add in features as needed (and when I can afford it).

I like the ease of customizability. The support team is very helpful.

The e-prescribe feature is a challenge for prescribing compounded formulas.

candace

Sears Family Pediatrics

Bewertet am 7.6.2023

we appreciate the billing and patient charting all in one place

we appreciate the billing and patient charting all in one place

Yes, this product was affordable and easy to use. The transition was simplified by the efficient, supportive, and kind staff from Charm

I would not change anything. We do have a 24 hour return time but it has never been a problem

Ashley
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Well Organized

Bewertet am 13.9.2017

Our office has used Charm EHR for a couple years now. Out of all the other medical management software that we have used, we definitely like this one the best. It is very well organized, and easy to use (both for practitioners and patients)

When issues arise either for practitioners or patients, it is difficult to get the issue resolved with customer service. For example, there is a limit on the amount of messages that a patient may send to their provider, which in general is a great rule. However, the message limit is supposed to reset after each visit, and often times, it does not. Patients often get quite frustrated over not being able to reach out to their doctor, and it creates more hassle for the office as well. If there is a way this can be altered/fixed, that would be wonderful!

Christina
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Affordable option

Bewertet am 30.8.2023

This is the most affordable option out there and really provides you the option to grow. If you are a new practice and don't need a lot of bells and whistles, then this is a great option. Fancier features cost more.

My main gripe was with the online booking. There was no way to customize menus or offer links for one service so the patient is presented with every service available for online booking in alphabetical order. No way to change the order unless you get creative with naming of services. There is also only one option for integrated payment processing which was not good for me, especially since that company took 6 months to respond to me about opening an account.

Shannon
Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A but challenging to learn initially, but am really enjoying it

Bewertet am 20.11.2017

ease of access, secure, easy to review charts, HIPAA compliant

ease of access, secure, easy to review charts, HIPAA compliant

I love having integrated labs, scheduling, chart notes and billing-- having everything in one place is very helpful and convenient. I also like having HIPAA compliant messaging, and an iphone feature where I can see my schedule and treatment rwequests.

the iphone app is a bit clunky and if a patient emails with a questions I can't access their chart.

Mignon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customizable, Affordable, but Customer Service may take DAYS!

Bewertet am 1.12.2021

Outside of issues with electronic prescribing and customer support- which are SIGNIFICANT!, the EHR is otherwise almost perfect for my clinic. I am hoping they can figure our a more robust customer service, or better train their frontline employees to really make this a 5 star EHR.

Easy to use and get started. Customizable templates and a library of emails, consents, visit templates, etc are available to use from day one.

Customer service by phone is not available 24/7 as advertised. The support by phone is not knowledgeable to help on most issues, and frequently I have to figure the issue out myself. There can be a 2-3 day delay waiting to have your issue resolved from India. For some issues that's okay, but several times not my electronic prescribing has been offline for more than 2 days with patients suffering tremendously as a result, especially when it comes to pain management- even with my cancer patients. No rush or expedited service. Definitely almost kills the deal for me. This aspect in particular creates major ripples and has probably cost me 3 patients (roughly $6000 in income plus whatever bad reviews I get based on not being able to help them in a timely fashion). I have used 2 other prime time EHRs and never experienced such unacceptable support delays.

Stephanie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use and comprehensiveness

Bewertet am 15.12.2019

Overall I am very pleased with charm. It is ease to use, offers lots of reports and analytics, and everything is contained.

I love that everything (records, charting, scheduling, communication within office and with patients, billing, supplement inventory) is all contained within charm.

Inactive patients are treated no differently from active patients. Once inactivated, a patient shouldn't be able to have an invoice or encounter created. Inability to relabel or change dates. Searching is also a challenge. If there were a way to have a search bar that searched the entire patient chart (messages, tasks and comments, quick notes, encounters, labs, documents), that would be extremely helpful.

Hanna

Excellent updated product

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

Excellent! Have been using it since 2016, and still in awe with how innovative they are when they upgrade aspects of the software.

It's far easier and more comprehensive to navigate than it's competitor products. The customer service and response time is superb (within minutes of hopping on to the chat on Charmehr.com with customer service). Links automatically with Fullscript and Wellevate. Excellent for Naturopathic, Integrative doctors, and acupuncturist style practices. Features can always be simplified optionally.

I wish I could take CC payments and info for the cancellation's and for appointment confirmation automatically.

Susan

Charm EHR for Psychiatric Private Practice

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

Overall, I am very pleased and feel excited to start to use even more features that I am using right now. I would recommend Charm to anyone starting in private practice in psychiatry. I am very grateful I found Charm!

I have found Charm quite straightforward for writing notes and managing patients's charts. I moved to Charm from 11 years of paper charts and was certainly nervous to move to an electronic record. I heard from a colleague that Charm had fabulous customer support and that is what made me give it a try. I absolutely can say that I have gotten excellent customer support from Charm. I feel that I still have a lot of functionality of Charm to understand better but what I am using right now meets my needs and I am sure that as I explore more of what Charm has to offer as an EMR my practice will get even more efficient. I went from being scared to start an EMR to excited to have one in 3 weeks with the excellent support. That is pretty awesome!

I really can't say yet what I don't like about Charm because I have not fully started working with all that charm offers. It's a little overwhelming to get started but I feel Charm support staff helped me through that.

Kelsi

Fly

So wonderful genuine staff who are so helpful and positive

So wonderful genuine staff who are so helpful and positive

Customizable
Easy
Reports are diverse

How much time I have to spend on it
Still iron out glitches maybe forever

Temperance

Happy as I could be

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

I use charm to it's fullest extent. It has literally changed and helped my practice grow. They are always improving and making updates to the software and are good at listening to customers needs. Customer service could be faster but once you get up and running it is an excellent product.

Documentation & scheduling as well as inventory modules are critical to the success of my clinic and movement of patients through the day.

Customer service really could be a lot faster. It always takes at least 24 hours if not more for questions to be answered no matter how simple they are.

Shawna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very good basic free program

Bewertet am 30.4.2017

headaches, learning new interface (why? why? why?)

headaches, learning new interface (why? why? why?)

well, originally it was the ease of use but with this new user interface...not so certain. Like the charting feature, easy to populate fields. Also like the patient communication it provides and tracks.

the new user interface has too many too small icons with too much info on the desktop. gotta figure out what all these silly icons represent. also why make such a large leap away from what all users are familar with?

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

1990s style is not ChARMing at all

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

It appears to have all the features required.

System is 4 panes arranged horizontally with no way to resize. Messages are displayed in the right-most pane, but on a tablet or phone that pane is squished so you only see a couple characters per line. The website is Buggy, as customers were unable to read messages this week. ChARM isn't responsive to customers, must have authorized contact forward bug reports to ChARM to get them fixed. Also the system does not allow providers to adjust message limits - which is definitely needed during covid lockdowns. There are better solutions out there.

Antwort von MedicalMine

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to connect up with you to see if your problems can be corrected. If you're open to discussing this further, please email me, Ranjani at newsletter@medicalmine.com. We'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward a smoother experience.

Melissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome EHR

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

We are very please with charm and have recommended it to three other practices

We are very please with charm and have recommended it to three other practices

We love a lot about this software and how it has optimized our buisness- the calendar is beautiful and the features are very thoughtful.

We wish you could add a resource to the provider calender and book the room- the kiosk feature does not actually check in patients - and insurance is very not user friendly for patients

andrew

Excellent small practice EHR solution

Bewertet am 29.9.2017

Very intuitive and flexible. Lots of good options for electronic patient interaction. You can usually get someone on the phone to help with questions.

ePrescribing platform not yet approved in our state (nevada). It would be nice if patients could request their entire health record from within their PHR account, and have access to visit notes. I find the Chat feature intrusive and distracting and would like the option of having it disabled.

Kathryn

Review for [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

I would like to say that my overall experience with the RCM at charm was good but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the most responsive and knowledgeable representative I worked with. I asked her if I could give her a review becuase I was so impressed with her performance.

It is easy to use. I like the billing platform.

the calendar is terrible. IT is not user-friendly. Look at schedulicity or acuity and get some tips from them. I

Lonna

Excellent EMR for Internal and External Efficiency

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

This is been the very best experience across my work with this current business enterprise, and my past extensive experience in other industries. The software is excellent and the support teams are always responsive and willing to go the extra mile

This software is totally intuitive with seamless integration into many other programs

I really can't think of anything that we disliked

Zak
  • Branche: Design

ChARM Implementation

Bewertet am 15.12.2019

ChARM allows me to easily configure and evaluate practice configurations with Practioners and staff. This allows me to prepare and train to our practice's unique work flows and scenarios. I am looking forward to completing the roll out and feel confident that the ChARM team will ensure that we are fully implemented on time.

ChARM provides multiple support channels offering comprehensive onboarding and post-implementation support. I rely on their knowledgebase and experienced team to quickly review configurations and support tuning for our unique work flows.

ChARM is a rich, comprehensive practice management platform. As the implementation lead, I did not in nitially integrate the (available) e ChARM resources into our team.

Anton

Bewertet am 31.1.2022

The design of the intake access makes thing so easy.

Tutorial lesson should be improved. It's hard to find the configuration sometimes.

Katrina

Excellent Choice My Small Practice

Bewertet am 19.11.2016

I started using ChARM EHR in my practice in July 2014 when I wanted to move away from paper charting. I had worked with hospital-based EHR systems in the past, and I am delighted to report that ChARM EHR has been far more reliable than the previous hospital-systems I used. I love the ability to fax and receive records directly from the system without having to print. Charting, uploading labs, uploading documents, and communicating securely with my clients has all worked well. There have been a few minor bugs along the way, but the company is very responsive to the support reports that I have sent and they are continually making improvements to the system that I love. Some of my clients have had difficulty accessing the online scheduling and filling out the online questionnaires, while most of my clients seem to use these functionalities with no issues at all.

Online faxing directly in the system
Customization of chart notes and labs
Ease of charting
Reliability
Ease of communicating with clients