tawk.to

Rajkishore
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Best Live Chat Software With Bulk Features For Everyone

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

I have integrated this software with my woo-commerce store and website. It provided us best customer support platform through live chat where we are able to solve our customers issues on spot within a moment and it gives a good impression on our business. As it is free it became more useful to us because without any investment it made our business profitable with it's bulk of features.

Easy user interface and made for everyone. No training needed to use this software. Can integrate with store, website to provide customers a better support experience. Best part is it is free for all. From single dashboard you can monitor your visitors details of your website. With proactive chat you can provide customers basic FAQ answers. Can backup chats and can send chat history to users. We can hire agents for our company with best pricing plans. Best software for livechat for beginners or small businesses. You can also access your account through mobile apps too.

On every update they are removing bugs. With free plan it is very useful to everyone. I have never faced any issue with this software. If happens they help to solve immediately.

Richard
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Integrate chat functionality to your website.

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Tawk.to allows us to communicate directly with website browsers. Tawk.to has helped increase conversion rates on the website, as we can guide/advise customers immediately.

There is no downside to using Tawk.to, and excellent piece of software.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu tawk.to

The basic package is free, which meets all our needs currently.
Ryan
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Tawk to Who?

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

It's just not the best, we use it because it gives us good value for a cheaper price, but it's not consistent in how it handles things like notifications.

It's an easy enough chat system to implement on websites and set up to look how you want without being invasive. It gives you the ability to talk live without having to integrate or download any software because it's right in the browser. It does exactly what it says it does, but that's where the benefits end.

The notifications are inconsistent, and if you aren't monitoring it 24/7 you will miss people talking to you. REsponding to someone hours after they tried to message isn't possible, and even if they leave you an email most of the time it's a missed conversation that you will never get contact to. This is great and also part of what chat systems online suffer from, but this one seems even worse. Even if you have it set up to notify your email it feels like the notifications might not come until hours after they've messaged, and then you've missed a prospect.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good and easy to to use chatbot

Bewertet am 29.1.2024

I used tawk for quite a long time for live chat on our website. It help us capture leads in live chat

lack of automation capabilities and it is not interactive chatbot

Diana
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More than impressed with this software A+++

Bewertet am 20.11.2020

Very happy customer, already recommending it a lot. I'm not a programmer and I don't like to read long tutorials to manage my websites, this one was easy to set up, and the more amazing the connectivity, instant

I can't believe how easy was to set it up in my website, how easy and simple is the app, and how well works! The connection is instantaneous. I love it! I rarely write reviews but I had to find a way to shout to the world, that if you need a chat service for your site, this is it!. I'm using the free version but would gladly pay later if I need some of the other features they offer. Congratulations for a great user friendly software, wish everything in the world will work like this.

The image for the chat can't be customize, there is only 2 options, at least in the free version I'm using.

LiveAgent und LiveChat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu tawk.to

The to the point information in the page, and user friendly set up.
Imran
Imran
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best free live chat tool out there

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

Tawk.to served me very well despite being free it's feature loaded

Tawk.to served me very well despite being free it's feature loaded

tawk.to is completely free without any extra pro plugins, and does it job very well

Setting up for the first time seemed a little complicated

Chatbot

Gründe für den Wechsel zu tawk.to

tawk.to is free and at the same time it comes with many feature even many paid services out there dont have.
Tyler
  • Branche: Automotive

The Best Bang for your Buck on the Market

Bewertet am 23.11.2023

Theres not much not to like about this company! Their chat is great, has a ton of add on functionality if you want it, but if you want bare-bones its able to to that for you as well. I was hesitant coming into a company that i had never heard of before but this thing, given its price and its robust list of great features makes it unbeatable.

Customer service is a bit slow at times if im being honest.

Podium
Henri
Henri
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Easy to integrate livechat

Bewertet am 19.10.2023

Very good for integrating livechat into websites. You should try it

Very good for integrating livechat into websites. You should try it

As a developer, tawk.to is the website I use most to integrate livechat into my clients' websites. What's more, thanks to its plugin, it's easy to integrate into Wordpress websites.

On low-performance computers, I've already missed a livechet after a certain period of computer inactivity.

Dmitrijs
Dmitrijs
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A trustful side-kick for our business!

Bewertet am 29.8.2023

Tawk.to is a trustful side-kick for several of sites that we have developed. It solves the real-time user support and allows stock-piling deferred support tickets.

What stands out to us the most is the real-time chat, which allows to engage with website visitors promptly and provide instant support, while the support ticketing system ensures that customer inquiries are organized and addressed systematically, contributing to a well-rounded customer service experience.

Rarely the loading time affects the experience as the chat button appears 10-20 seconds after the main site loads. But this, again, happens rarely.

Rohit
Rohit

Best Free Live Chat & Ticketing Platform

Bewertet am 1.10.2023

Many of its features, such as visitor type, web pages visited, and location, enable us to create more personalised chat experiences, especially for loyal customers.

The majority of the capabilities that you need while chatting with users are available on Tawk.to, which is absolutely free and very simple to install or integrate into websites. You can also create tickets from the chat itself, also a helpdesk can be created with Knowledgebase.

It may take 30 to 60 minutes for notice emails from missed chats to arrive, which means you won't see the individual while they're online.

Bill
Bill
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No-cost way to increase customer satisfaction? Who wouldn't want this?

Bewertet am 8.12.2021

We have been able to increase our "real world" presence on our web site, offering support and sales guidance to users when they need it most -- when they actually have a question. The low-footprint, web-based solution is very easy to install and quite easy to use (in most areas), and it provides visibility into the efficacy of our web pages and sites.

With a short script include into our web site and a simple desktop application to install, we have instant visibility into who is currently trolling out web site (and from where), and our customers have instant access to a simple chat solution right from any of our web pages. In the age of instant gratification, we are able to answer questions instantly for customers and turn them from browsers into buyers. We also have the ability to provide after-purchase support, which extends the reach of this system.

There are some oddities in the desktop UI that get annoying from time to time. For example, if you are monitoring two web sites and happen to miss a chat request from one site, the interface doesn't show you that missed call -- unless you happen to have that web site selected. The result is that a user question may have been posted that you don't see for days, which makes you look unresponsive at times.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It is a great tool when you are starting your business!

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

I used it for a long time under the free version, which does the job. It helped me to increase my sales and to upgrade the user experience, and support.

It happens from time to time, that the solution is crashing, it shows multiple empty visitors, or you are unable to see the chat history. The availability is my main concern. I decided to switch to premium service when my business was more mature. I recommend the service for the initial building of the sales funnel and customer support, when you have limited funding.

Quiq

Zuvor genutzte Software

Kamal
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Friendly Messaging Application

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

I can easily interact with live users or visitors on my websites.

I can easily interact with live users or visitors on my websites.

It primarily includes everything needed for a live chat function. It can be easily integrated into websites. You don't need to be a programmer to use this tool. It also monitors the real and live visitors of a web page.

There is nothing to dislike for me. The application is perfect for its purpose. I just hope they can have a paid version so as to compete with Zendesk Chat.

It's free and friendly
Iqra
Iqra

Manage your Customers with Professional Chat Box

Bewertet am 18.6.2020

I am running different websites for my own business, so I have installed Tawk.to on all my websites. I always chat with my users and customers through Tawk.to. I really like the dashboard of Tawk.to where I can the details of my visitors. I have increased the sale of my products because I describe to my users about my products through the Tawk.to chat.

If you want to chat and discuss with your customers regarding the content of your website or regarding the products of your shop then Tawk.to is the awesome platform. You can install in your website easily. If you are a WordPress user than even you can install a plugin of Tawk.to. This is a 100% free live chat, you will really love it.

I have found it very useful, incredible, and professional chat software. I never faced any kind of issue or problem during the use of Tawk.to. So for me, there are no cons. All features and functions of Tawk.to are really awesome and outstanding.

Rick
Rick

You don't have to pay packet for live chat

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

Tawk gives you basic, live chat for free with no restrictions. I mean, come on, before you got straight to Intercom, give tawk a try. Sure the feature set and the customization possibilities are better on other platforms but all the other platforms strike me as prohibitively expensive for a small business, especially when most aren't even sure that live chat is for them in the first place. So tawk is a good platform to figure that out on.

Tawk gives me just what I need with no hassles and with plenty of power. There's never been a hiccup in terms of uptime or service.

The backend is incredibly confusing. I never know which site I'm administrating or how to find what I'm looking for. I mean, compared to the great front end, this is really pretty embarrassing for them. It would be a nightmare, I imagine, for any agency administering more than a few sites.

Michell
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

The Best Live Chat Assistant Application

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

Since I started using Tawk, this application has made it much easier for me to communicate with the people who enter im my website in a more efficient way, which has increased my sales because people have been totally satisfied with the attention provided by Tawk.

For me, Tawk is the most effective live chat program at the moment. This software has helped me a lot for my E-commerce page because I have been able to respond faster to my customers, it has also helped me solve problems or answer questions they have, so that the customer feels completely satisfied and well served and in turn to make sales, plus it is super easy to use.

I think Tawk made our lives easier, I cannot think about any dislikes at this moment, But I would like to keep the conversations abandoned by customers in the software data for a longer period of time, just that.

Nigel Masimba
Nigel Masimba

Decent Website Chat Integration

Bewertet am 15.6.2020

I implement Tawk.to on client websites. The main challenge is getting users to understand the dashboard and how it is connected to the website. Other than that it's a great app.

It's free to install and use, as well as easy to set up.
A free plugin for my content management system.
Allows multiple chat agents on a single account.
Highly customizable frontend interface so that chat bubbles can match website branding.
The mobile app allows you to respond to website visitors quickly.

The Tawk.to dashboard requires a separate login. In some cases, it's it would be better if it used the website content management dashboard.
The Tawk.to dashboard can be challenging for new chat agents.

Drift und Zendesk Suite
Moises
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best option for an online chat on a website

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

This tool has been very helpful, what has helped us the most is the option to generate tickets, because when a problem occurs with support we can send a ticket to the right department so they can solve it.

This tool has been of enormous help for our company, it works perfect to have online contact with people who enter my website, I can see the IP, the country, the web page where they are browsing, I can save their data in case they visit my website again in the future. It is a very good tool.

The operation is excellent, but I think they should add some option to visually improve the chat widget, as it has the same interface, we would like to use some design a little more modern and minimalist, but otherwise it works excellent, the chat is good.

Cristina
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Valid free alternative to expensive softwares

Bewertet am 12.12.2022

It works, it can be easily customized, it is very easy to be in contact with our possible clients and to answer to all those who just need information. It can be installed very quickly trough plug-ins and it's something that can be done in a couple of minutes without a knowledge of coding or whatsoever.

I liked most that it's free but super professional! When I needed help there was always an assistant via live chat available and the problem was solved in a few minutes.

Sometimes it's difficult to use it on a mobile. I prefer using the desktop version when I'm at work because it works perfectly but some colleagues who go round and need the mobile version had some difficulties.

Tajammal
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Free Website Integrated Plugin for Chat with Visistors

Bewertet am 26.8.2018

I was search a lot for free chat plugins while I start my own website at least I founded tawk.to and I was satisfied on it. I used it for a long time on my site as I run my site. I am happy with this plugin and its service providers.

Tawk.to is a free chat plugin which you can use for chat with your customers or visitor at any plate form or your own build html or php website. Tawk.to has a simple dashboard with easy control and also provide easy customization environment. I was used for long time this plugin on my site.

There some limitation in Tawk.to plugin e.g. limit of users in free version and back links but I my personally though is that this is not matter because the quality of service is better than other chat service providers.

Keirsten
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easily offer customer support from anywhere!

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

Tawk.to has filled a staffing gap for us by allowing us to do support from anywhere at any time. It has expanded our client base and allowed for more productivity and customer satisfaction.

I love that I can use it anywhere I have a device. I can answer questions on my website that customers and potential customers need to know. I have been able to save a ton of time by answering multiple live chats at a time and providing support, eliminating a staffing gap that we had.

Sometimes it can get a little buggy and ping my device multiple times, especially if I am on a mobile hotspot. I think it is mostly due to connectivity issues and not directly with the software.

Ethan
Ethan
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Superb free web-chat tool

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

Having a web-chat is an important part of running a client facing business. Tawk.to is a simple and effective tool to allow us to do this, and it is also free!

Tawk.to is very easy to implement on websites. The design is very pleasing to the eye, and for clients is not obtrusive - it doesn't take too much away from the flow of the website.

From the user point of view, logging in and chatting is simple and everything works how you would expect it to - fantastic for a free solution. I really like how we can add names for clients and know when they return to the website and chat with us again.

The tracking tool is confusing and doesn't really display statistics clearly. Secondly, when we have an automatic reply to a message, the chat is marked as unanswered - this sways our statistics.

Wagner
Wagner
  • Branche: Animation

Your Website Chat Support For Free

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

We use to spend $100 dollars for a chat software, now we can use this money in something else in our company and still have a great chat support . We can use the mobile app and support our website customers remotely

I don't know if I am mistaken something but I can't answer a ticket missing chat

Debjit
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simple easy to use live chat support without hassle.

Bewertet am 8.9.2018

I am really very satisfied with tawk service, I can see who is online on my server from my dashboard, which gives me an awesome overview of total users browsing. I would love to see a one-time payment for the white label. But with an unlimited agent, awesome reporting and emoji it is getting more and more interesting. If you need a free chat service for the unlimited user at free of cost then this is for you.

With WP, Joomla, and support for most of the software, this is my first choice for a live support system. I am using this on my WordPress website and from my desktop app. This is really simple and easy to use. Pre-define chats make my support simpler. I started using it for my personal blog few years ago and still it is an awesome and never gave any problems. IF you need a an awesome chat which is simple to integrate that tawk is for you, and more of all it is absolutely free.

White lebel pricing is per monthly basic which is a bit more for starter like me.I would like to see one time plans for white lebel.

It is the most complete messaging app that you have tested.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

I was looking for a chat to be able to communicate with my clients, and this module, apart from giving you that, gives you a plus. Knowing where your customers are and from where the source arrives, it's unbelievable

- It is a free application, which is ideal for small businesses and large companies, greatly reduces expenses.
- You get all the basic tools you might need for your first live chat.
- The implementation is extremely easy.
- Notes feature that allows you to keep track of previous contacts with customers.

- It's free, which means that you don't get any guarantee that it will work or that you will get help.
- It has very useful extensions that are paid
- There is still no translation service.
- It has some difficulty to handle the administration part at the beginning.