Kartra

Kartra

Business management solution for small to large businesses

4.6/5 (72 Bewertungen)
Bobby K.
Branche: Rechtsberatung

Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers.

I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate).

There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

My favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions.

Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use software options). The page templates and page builder are exceptional and easy to use. The email component is fantastic for broadcasts and sequences. The help desk is intuitive and fantastic.

And the developers clearly thought about things from a user's perspective... in the little things. They have GDPR functionality that is simple to use and powerful (as a lawyer who helps online entrepreneurs deal with the "legal stuff," that's a huge plus in my book). And they have BUILT in automatic emails to help you recapture customers' who have failed payments.

Everywhere I turn within the software, they've done it right. And they've thought of things that most entrepreneurs wouldn't even have thought of so it's a system that will do the work for you!

The only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy.

The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.

Dana R.
Branche: Onlinemedien

So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it.

Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to undertake before you can "go live". I mean, it makes sense due to the fullness and depth of their platform, just be sure to go into it knowing: (1), the trial is not nearly long enough to know if it's a right fit for your business, and (2), it'll take time to setup your workflows and make sense of how everything is integrated, and (3), host your videos elsewhere or you'll get eaten alive in bandwith overcharges.

Kartra has what they call Kartraverse, which is like a step-by-step training course on how to use their platform. It's superb and very informative; however, it's still in its infancy and you have to wait until they create the next lesson before you can do in-depth with whatever topic they decide, and that was often frustrating. With that said, however, they also do a lot of webinars that are in-depth and full of insight, but sitting through a webinar to find one answer is a bit defeating when you're in a hurry or just not really sure what exactly you're even looking for. Their documentation leaves a little to be needed, however.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Amanda V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Why I LOVE Kartra and wish I had had it YEARS ago! (Would have saved me over 10 years of web woe!)

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The biggest difference Kartra has made in my life is that now I can actually turn off my laptop when my kids get home, have time to go on an evening stroll with my sweet wife and dedicate weekends and evenings totally to my family. That hasn't happened in YEARS! (And you don't even need to know any CODING!!!) Sigh, all those years of coding learning wasted... okay, so not really wasted, if you're geeky like me and love knowing how to do everything then Kartra even gave us techies a place to do our own coding, but you don't need to if you don't want to! :D I love that! Some days I tech up a storm, other days I don't. It's totally up to you and your own needs!

Kartra will not only help you grow your business (like a snowball!) but it will give you your life back! That's the BEST part of all! (Although, you'll probably get so addicted that you'll be dying for Monday to come so you can get back at it!) :D

The reason I love it so much is because for over 10 years I've struggled with getting all my web pieces to work together! Getting payment processing to cooperate with membership scripts and websites and email services and ad tracking and list segmentation (and all the other BIG WEB WORDS/GADGETS/GIZMOS) was literally driving me crazy! I even ended up in a COMA from the stress (okay, maybe also from the double lung pneumonia, just say'n) but seriously, Kartra has completely changed my life!

I actually HAVE a life again! Finally a system that takes care of EVERY aspect of my online business (okay, so like 99% of it anyway!)

Now my emails, match my webpages, tag my members appropriately, takes care of my payment processing for my members/customers and takes care of my affiliate stuff too! (okay and A LOT more but I don't want to give you a novel here!)

Honestly, what I like least about Kartra... is that it wasn't here 10 years ago! YUP! That's about it! Everytime I run across something that could be more efficient, more effective, more useable ... well, the amazing Kartra team beat me to it and upgrade it to answer my dreams and prayers before I even write them a request!

Seriously, when you sign up with Kartra, if you are missing anything at all ... simple wait a few months, weeks, days ... often just minutes and BAM! It's been added! So yeah, not a lot that I don't like about Kartra.

Shirley H.
Branche: Rundfunkmedien
Mit Google übersetzen

Kartra Has Enormous Potential!...It's Great Platform for Business But There is Room for Improvement

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience has been pretty good in spite of some of the shortcomings of the Kartra platform. I think it's just "growing pains" and should hopefully improve over time. You may see a lot of videos on YouTube, blog posts and articles around the web raving about Kartra.

You have to consider the source. Many of these "rave reviews" are affiliates trying to make some money.(More power to them!) I mention that because the average person will look all of those reviews and think it's simple and easy to use. While it's a nice platform, it will be a bit of a challenge if you've never used anything like it before. In my opinion, it could be a lot more user friendly. It's easy to find yourself "stuck" trying to figure out what to do next.

While Kartra does have some "training" videos and blog posts. I found myself searching on YouTube for clearer explanations and examples.

Overall, if you're looking for an alternative to Clickfunnels or Infusionsoft (Now known as Keap), Kartra is one to consider. I suggest signing up for the trial and really put Kartra through it's paces. Build pages, automations etc. That's the only way that you're going to see if it's the right solution for you and your business.

What I like most about Kartra are the features. It has EVERYTHING you need to set up sales and marketing funnels, landing pages, email marketing and a lot more.

Plus if you later decide to sell online courses or need a member's site etc...Kartra has it all.

Kartra is a bit clunky. It also seems to run a bit slow when updating a page. That being said, it is software and we all know that technology can sometimes have a mind of it's own literally. I believe it will get better over time.
I also have a small bone to pick with Kartra with their decision to use em vs px. While, I get that em is better in terms of accuracy. The developers of Kartra need to understand that their average customers aren't graphic artists or developers. We know, use and understand px (pixels). So why not give us the option to use px instead of em?

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Paul S.
Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Good for some uses but has some ballbreaker shortcomings for me.

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

kartra saves me time. Once I have built some sales funnels they are repeatable and their success (or not) is measurable. Kartra provides me with actionable data that is easily and quickly accessible so I'm basing my decisions on real time accurate data. And I can set it up so that I am making money while I sleep

Has many functions on the one platform. I could use my own domains and favicons. There were some templates to use and the webinar help sessions we useful. It provides realtime actionable data to make good decisions.

Customers cannot select multiple items of a product in one purchase transaction on a specific date when they want to join one session once that already has others in that session. For a tourist who has a family of 4 people they cant buy 4 tickets and they cant specify that they want to go on a tour that already has people booked on it but there is available space for them. And they cant book for the one tour once.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Marvin s. D.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Why we selected KARTRA

Bewertet am 19.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

Kevin T.
Branche: Musik
Mit Google übersetzen

Kartra will change your life!

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Early on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The tools were either inadequate (not mobile responsive, bad looking pages, membership site not integrated well, etc) or if I wanted a different functionality it required a plugin with an additional fee attached, and that company has dozens, if not hundreds of these plugins available. It was quite disappointing.

When executive spoke at a conference about how he “ran out of duct-tape” and decided to create his own platform specifically for Internet Marketers, I put myself on the waiting list to beta test it as soon as it was released.

I currently have two Kartra accounts, and my life is soooo much better now. Finally, everything I need actually is in one place. Additionally, there are some awesome features included, such as video hosting with analytics, that were not available at all with other companies. No more need for a separate Amazon S3 video hosting account and hoping I can integrate Google analytics to provide some useful video stats.

If you are an Internet marketer selling information products, Kartra will change your life!

Thanks!

Everything you need actually is in one place this time.

After having used dozens of software tools for my Internet businesses, I can't think of any cons to Kartra.

Dawn S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Kartra is the best bang for your buck - for the most part

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Even with my grumblings above, I am very satisfied with Kartra, especially considering its competition. I truly believe it's the best value with regard to functionality and ease of use, hands down.

The fact that I have the functionality of a shopping cart, email CRM, membership site, video hosting (with all the analytics), and an affiliate program.

There are some features that are still not available (it's a fairly new platform), like the ability to purchase multiple quantities of a product. Also, the lowest plan only allows for 5 products, which is ridiculously low.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Beverley T.

Great product, bad support

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great product, great tool... Customer support needs to help customers in a more timely manner and LIVE chat actually needs to be available, why promote live chat and help when it's rarely ever available?

I liked Kartra as the idea of having an "all in one" tool was very appealing to me. The functions were easy to figure out and the dashboard is intuitive. Not a lot of training is required to use Kartra which made switching over a very simple process. The landing page templates are thorough and the email automation area was a breath of fresh air.

I did not move forward after my trial was complete. When I asked for Kartra Support, it took them 2 days to respond to me. The response time was completely unacceptable, especially when I was switching ALL my services to them. I even had to tweet the Kartra account to ask for help with my support ticket. Finally when someone replied to me, they didn't read my entire message and gave me incorrect information.

All I wanted to do was subscribe to a lower tier package, and I never heard back from anyone at Kartra for five days.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Matt M.

Powerful All In One Tool for Marketing & eCommerce

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've loved the checkout and helpdesk and have only dabbled in the other features. We're looking forward to testing the membership, email and page building tools next quarter.

We mostly use Kartra for the Checkout and Helpdesk features. The subscription setup and checkout are as good as it gets. We've seen a huge bump in conversions on our high ticket sales once switching the KArtra checkout.

Not a huge fan of how difficult it is to setup campaigns or build pages. The experience could definitely be improved. They've put a ton of features under the hood but usability needs some work. Luckily, our customers have a much simpler experience on their end.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Christian E.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Best Software I've Ever Used

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's awesome. The ability to track what's working has been excellent. I also like how "dummy proof" it is helping me not miss critical steps in a complicated process. The ability to make beautiful pages and adapt them quickly is an important and valued feature. Keep up the good work!

I love how so many essential business tools are included. It is a TREMENDOUS value. I also appreciate how they're always rolling out new features, and focusing on making our job as business owners easier. It keeps getting better all the time.

I would like to have an easier time getting a hold of tech support when issues arise.

I am eagerly awaiting improvements to the Membership area. Being better able to track and manage the client experience would be an awesome upgrade. That, and the addition of a survey/quiz feature is the most requested feature and I can't wait to see what they come up with.

I would like to have more nuances options for the Calendar feature as well...in particular the option to have an pre-set hour buffer for same day bookings rather than immediately or next day only. To be able to be notified via text if a new appointment is scheduled would also allow me to be more nimble in responding and accepting appointments.

Dean B.
Branche: Vorstandsbüro

Best holistic solution

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been easy to learn, it has great training support with articles and videos, the support community is extremely active and answers to questions are very timely. The team is extremely pleasant to work with and executive rarely disappoints as he understands what digital marketing is all about. Every month brings new enhancements and features that make it better. This is one-stop shopping when it comes to digital marketing.

Kartra keeps everything under one roof eliminating the need and expense of multiple apps. It has drag and drop simplicity and deep funnel complexity. The best thing is the features keep getting better and the community is super supportive. After having used many programs with multiple clients such as Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, VTiger, CF, Leadpages... this is the cleanest and easiest interface to optimal functionality.

Video bandwidth can cost you money so only marketing videos requiring analytics and funnel tagging should be housed on the platform. Still need Vimeo Business for everything else like training videos. Need a HIPAA compliant version for some clients as healthcare arena is exploding.

Guy S.

It's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's helped me streamline my "Rock the Tech" Coaching business into something that is manageable and contained on one platform...

Kartra allows me to run a 6, 7, and 8 Figure business by myself, and appear as if I'm a Fortune 5 Company...

I have been running with "bubble gum and bailing wire" for the last few years, and NOW I'm ONLY using Kartra as my "Main" go to software for my business -

It really does Everything, that's WHY I said it's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools...I was spending well over $1K per Month on Dedicated Server Hosting, a Dedicated Email Server, WordPress Membership Websites, GetResponse, SendGrid SMTP Service, and the list goes on and on...

I'm saving over $800 Per Month by moving to Karta AND I'm not concerned about Hackers breaking into my WordPress Memberships or Members NOT getting their login credentials...

Kartra is TOP Shelf!

I would be GREAT to have a Done-for-You Membership Campaign...I really can't think of anything else that I would want...

Agency would be fantastic for my customers too, and I know this is in the works...Can we speed the deployment UP?

Laura N.
Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Powerful Yet Simple All-in-One Solution

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’ve enjoyed use Kartra to stay in contact with my subscribers and to build out funnels for acquiring new leads and clients. I will be building online courses later this year and am excited to host all of that in Kartra.

Kartra has everything I need to market my Life Coaching and eliminated the hassle and expense of working with multiple apps/software. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

I bought when it first came on the market so the training was not very robust or organized. That is being addressed now with the Kartranaut training site. But customer support was always helpful and fast.

Alex B.

A comprehensive All-in-One solution

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am happy with Kartra, because it allowed me to really upgrade the online presence of my business and to automate my sales and the communication with my clients. It enhances my ability to have a detailed database of my clients, their purchase activity and browsing behaviors. Once I learned how to utilize the different modules, it became very easy to duplicate existing segments or modify templates.
I also appreciate, that Karta continues to work on the integration of even more features.

So many aspects of my business can be addressed through Kartra. It saves me from having to subscribe to many different service providers. I truly love the (almost) All-in-One approach. There are many training videos and the Facebook group is an awesome resource for extra tips and immediate help.

There are new features added frequently. That is in itself a good thing. But it requires keeping up with the changes. A couple of times it resulted in me having to redo things. So sometimes the many different levels of complexity interfere with each other and create a bit extra work. Also, the initial learning was pretty time consuming.

Dr paul o O.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Best choice ever :)

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Came to Kartra from one of the traditional mail services that did only static funnels, but I'm not in a numbers game and needed a CRM type system where I can start sales conversations and then follow up on a 1:1 basis. Kartra does everything I could hope for and more. Very impressed.

Solid programming despite abundance of functions (nothing is as bad as waiting for fixes). Created an awesome product :) Kartra is now my CRM engine and integrates with both WebinarJam and Kajabi. Have segmentation, tags, Onboarding sequences, campaigns (Ryan Deiss Machine type) and can do targeted sales campaigns using broadcasting. Can then follow up 1:1 easily. Exactly what I needed to upgrade from solopreneur to consultancy with a global sales force.

If you want an easy life, take it in steps. It's easy to be carried away with everything :) Own experience that we needed to re-do lists and tags...not really a software problem, though :) but cannot think of anything else.

Sean M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Speaking from the Stage is different then Speaking from a Landing page!

I think it's awesome.

The trainings and the tips and tricks, all the content and the Facebook group all have helped me learn what I can do and what I need to do to build my business. I can now explain clearly what I want to a freelance if I choose to get some additional help..

Still lots to learn.. mostly plug and play... when I want to 'advance'.. .take a bit more learning for me.

André V.

Automations, Great Templates and Features

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Extremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus

The integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.

Richard C.
Branche: Onlinemedien

Time Saving Software Platform

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having the ability to have videos hosted within the monthly charge, a powerful auto responder with sequences and campaigns along with little touches like the calendar function provides a massive advantage to me when offering these services as well as running my own business.

The speed at which I can put a landing pages together is unbelievable with the Kartra platform. Once the content has been agreed with the hook and calls to action etc, I can put an example in front of a client real easy. It's quick, but I don't let my client know how quick otherwise putting something together in an hour would be the expectation every time and my fee rate would be called into question. Primarily for landing pages, I've also built complete websites with the Kartra platform and just about to build my first membership site. I'm still discovering the power of this platform, it has a lot to offer.

Whilst you can build an online store with Kartra, I wish it was a little more advanced in this area. I know it's not the primary function, but combining the ease of building landing pages with the ability to have a powerful online store as well would be awesome.

Highly Recommend This All In One Marketing Solution

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that it's all in one and I've saved so much money cancelling all the different subscriptions that I have. It's so fast to set up a whole funnel and their system works well (emails get delivered, etc.). I also love their high converting templates for landing pages.

If you are used to something like Thinkific or Teachable then the CRM section will disappoint you. It's very basic. It can be overwhelming to learn how to use it but once you do, it's so powerful.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

David W.

The Last Piece Of Marketing Software You'll EVER Need

Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Kartra does literally everything better than anything else.

The Landing Page and Sales Page builder software crushes anything else out there in terms of aesthetics and how much you can customize it.

The email follow-up options and campaigns that you can create are super intelligent - and much more user-friendly than Infusionsoft or AWeber.

CSR and the Kartra team have literally solved the problem of 'what software should I use for this aspect of my online business?' - and it integrates and works with the different parts of your marketing campaigns so well.

It takes a little while to learn, which is to be expected because it has so many things you can do. Small price to pay, though.

Bernardo R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best All Around Business Marketing Tools Period!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For me, I'm not an expert but for one price I have everything in one place so I'm In!!

Pretty much all tools in one place making the marketing strategies for business easy to integrate

Would like to have some improvements especially to create e-learning platforms and courses, quizzes, test, etc

Laura D.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Mit Google übersetzen

One tool for almost everything in your online business

Bewertet am 19.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Kartra and how much easier it has made running my business with everything in the one tool. They are constantly rolling out updates so while there are some features that currently don't work as well as it could I am confident over time they will improve the tool even more.

I love how much I can do all within the one tool. Email marketing, landing pages, online membership portals, selling digital products and so much more.

There are lots of inconsistencies across the different areas of the product - what works in the pages builder is different in the email marketing side of things. The user interface is also a little clunky and can be slow at times. My biggest frustration is that the tool runs of EST time zone, which for someone based in NZ makes it really confusing when scheduling emails etc to be sent at a certain time.

Danielle M.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Mit Google übersetzen

Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

Cheryle F.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Why I looooove Kartra!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The thing I love most about Kartra is that everything is on one platform! I sign in with one password and can get at all the things I need like my sales pages, courses, email, etc. I also love the Kartranaut video training!
That's a huge time-saver. I can't say enough about how much I love Kartra. So much, that I've told a couple of tech/website developers to look into your career opportunities!

I'm not a techy girl at all. It took me awhile (and a few tears) to learn the different platforms I was using for my business. So, with my basic knowledge and little bit of video help from one of your beta testers, I found it super easy to create the pages, emails, memberships and forms I need to run my business. There are so many options that I truly enjoy creating everything I need in Kartra!

The only downside was that there is not a lot of bandwith for videos. But, I house them on Vimeo and it's no problem at all to embed them.