Kartra Bewertungen

Kartra

Business management solution for small to large businesses

4.7/5 (62 Bewertungen)
Amanda V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Why I LOVE Kartra and wish I had had it YEARS ago! (Would have saved me over 10 years of web woe!)

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The biggest difference Kartra has made in my life is that now I can actually turn off my laptop when my kids get home, have time to go on an evening stroll with my sweet wife and dedicate weekends and evenings totally to my family. That hasn't happened in YEARS! (And you don't even need to know any CODING!!!) Sigh, all those years of coding learning wasted... okay, so not really wasted, if you're geeky like me and love knowing how to do everything then Kartra even gave us techies a place to do our own coding, but you don't need to if you don't want to! :D I love that! Some days I tech up a storm, other days I don't. It's totally up to you and your own needs!

Kartra will not only help you grow your business (like a snowball!) but it will give you your life back! That's the BEST part of all! (Although, you'll probably get so addicted that you'll be dying for Monday to come so you can get back at it!) :D

The reason I love it so much is because for over 10 years I've struggled with getting all my web pieces to work together! Getting payment processing to cooperate with membership scripts and websites and email services and ad tracking and list segmentation (and all the other BIG WEB WORDS/GADGETS/GIZMOS) was literally driving me crazy! I even ended up in a COMA from the stress (okay, maybe also from the double lung pneumonia, just say'n) but seriously, Kartra has completely changed my life!

I actually HAVE a life again! Finally a system that takes care of EVERY aspect of my online business (okay, so like 99% of it anyway!)

Now my emails, match my webpages, tag my members appropriately, takes care of my payment processing for my members/customers and takes care of my affiliate stuff too! (okay and A LOT more but I don't want to give you a novel here!)

Honestly, what I like least about Kartra... is that it wasn't here 10 years ago! YUP! That's about it! Everytime I run across something that could be more efficient, more effective, more useable ... well, the amazing Kartra team beat me to it and upgrade it to answer my dreams and prayers before I even write them a request!

Seriously, when you sign up with Kartra, if you are missing anything at all ... simple wait a few months, weeks, days ... often just minutes and BAM! It's been added! So yeah, not a lot that I don't like about Kartra.

Bobby K.

Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers.

I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate).

There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

My favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions.

Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use software options). The page templates and page builder are exceptional and easy to use. The email component is fantastic for broadcasts and sequences. The help desk is intuitive and fantastic.

And the developers clearly thought about things from a user's perspective... in the little things. They have GDPR functionality that is simple to use and powerful (as a lawyer who helps online entrepreneurs deal with the "legal stuff," that's a huge plus in my book). And they have BUILT in automatic emails to help you recapture customers' who have failed payments.

Everywhere I turn within the software, they've done it right. And they've thought of things that most entrepreneurs wouldn't even have thought of so it's a system that will do the work for you!

The only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy.

The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.

Marvin s. D.

Why we selected KARTRA

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

Kevin T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Kartra will change your life!

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Early on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The tools were either inadequate (not mobile responsive, bad looking pages, membership site not integrated well, etc) or if I wanted a different functionality it required a plugin with an additional fee attached, and that company has dozens, if not hundreds of these plugins available. It was quite disappointing.

When executive spoke at a conference about how he “ran out of duct-tape” and decided to create his own platform specifically for Internet Marketers, I put myself on the waiting list to beta test it as soon as it was released.

I currently have two Kartra accounts, and my life is soooo much better now. Finally, everything I need actually is in one place. Additionally, there are some awesome features included, such as video hosting with analytics, that were not available at all with other companies. No more need for a separate Amazon S3 video hosting account and hoping I can integrate Google analytics to provide some useful video stats.

If you are an Internet marketer selling information products, Kartra will change your life!

Thanks!

Everything you need actually is in one place this time.

After having used dozens of software tools for my Internet businesses, I can't think of any cons to Kartra.

Christian E.

Best Software I've Ever Used

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's awesome. The ability to track what's working has been excellent. I also like how "dummy proof" it is helping me not miss critical steps in a complicated process. The ability to make beautiful pages and adapt them quickly is an important and valued feature. Keep up the good work!

I love how so many essential business tools are included. It is a TREMENDOUS value. I also appreciate how they're always rolling out new features, and focusing on making our job as business owners easier. It keeps getting better all the time.

I would like to have an easier time getting a hold of tech support when issues arise.

I am eagerly awaiting improvements to the Membership area. Being better able to track and manage the client experience would be an awesome upgrade. That, and the addition of a survey/quiz feature is the most requested feature and I can't wait to see what they come up with.

I would like to have more nuances options for the Calendar feature as well...in particular the option to have an pre-set hour buffer for same day bookings rather than immediately or next day only. To be able to be notified via text if a new appointment is scheduled would also allow me to be more nimble in responding and accepting appointments.

Dean B.

Best holistic solution

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been easy to learn, it has great training support with articles and videos, the support community is extremely active and answers to questions are very timely. The team is extremely pleasant to work with and executive rarely disappoints as he understands what digital marketing is all about. Every month brings new enhancements and features that make it better. This is one-stop shopping when it comes to digital marketing.

Kartra keeps everything under one roof eliminating the need and expense of multiple apps. It has drag and drop simplicity and deep funnel complexity. The best thing is the features keep getting better and the community is super supportive. After having used many programs with multiple clients such as Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, VTiger, CF, Leadpages... this is the cleanest and easiest interface to optimal functionality.

Video bandwidth can cost you money so only marketing videos requiring analytics and funnel tagging should be housed on the platform. Still need Vimeo Business for everything else like training videos. Need a HIPAA compliant version for some clients as healthcare arena is exploding.

Guy S.

It's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's helped me streamline my "Rock the Tech" Coaching business into something that is manageable and contained on one platform...

Kartra allows me to run a 6, 7, and 8 Figure business by myself, and appear as if I'm a Fortune 5 Company...

I have been running with "bubble gum and bailing wire" for the last few years, and NOW I'm ONLY using Kartra as my "Main" go to software for my business -

It really does Everything, that's WHY I said it's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools...I was spending well over $1K per Month on Dedicated Server Hosting, a Dedicated Email Server, WordPress Membership Websites, GetResponse, SendGrid SMTP Service, and the list goes on and on...

I'm saving over $800 Per Month by moving to Karta AND I'm not concerned about Hackers breaking into my WordPress Memberships or Members NOT getting their login credentials...

Kartra is TOP Shelf!

I would be GREAT to have a Done-for-You Membership Campaign...I really can't think of anything else that I would want...

Agency would be fantastic for my customers too, and I know this is in the works...Can we speed the deployment UP?

Laura N.

Powerful Yet Simple All-in-One Solution

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’ve enjoyed use Kartra to stay in contact with my subscribers and to build out funnels for acquiring new leads and clients. I will be building online courses later this year and am excited to host all of that in Kartra.

Kartra has everything I need to market my Life Coaching and eliminated the hassle and expense of working with multiple apps/software. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

I bought when it first came on the market so the training was not very robust or organized. That is being addressed now with the Kartranaut training site. But customer support was always helpful and fast.

Alex B.

A comprehensive All-in-One solution

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am happy with Kartra, because it allowed me to really upgrade the online presence of my business and to automate my sales and the communication with my clients. It enhances my ability to have a detailed database of my clients, their purchase activity and browsing behaviors. Once I learned how to utilize the different modules, it became very easy to duplicate existing segments or modify templates.
I also appreciate, that Karta continues to work on the integration of even more features.

So many aspects of my business can be addressed through Kartra. It saves me from having to subscribe to many different service providers. I truly love the (almost) All-in-One approach. There are many training videos and the Facebook group is an awesome resource for extra tips and immediate help.

There are new features added frequently. That is in itself a good thing. But it requires keeping up with the changes. A couple of times it resulted in me having to redo things. So sometimes the many different levels of complexity interfere with each other and create a bit extra work. Also, the initial learning was pretty time consuming.

Dr paul o O.

Best choice ever :)

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Came to Kartra from one of the traditional mail services that did only static funnels, but I'm not in a numbers game and needed a CRM type system where I can start sales conversations and then follow up on a 1:1 basis. Kartra does everything I could hope for and more. Very impressed.

Solid programming despite abundance of functions (nothing is as bad as waiting for fixes). Created an awesome product :) Kartra is now my CRM engine and integrates with both WebinarJam and Kajabi. Have segmentation, tags, Onboarding sequences, campaigns (Ryan Deiss Machine type) and can do targeted sales campaigns using broadcasting. Can then follow up 1:1 easily. Exactly what I needed to upgrade from solopreneur to consultancy with a global sales force.

If you want an easy life, take it in steps. It's easy to be carried away with everything :) Own experience that we needed to re-do lists and tags...not really a software problem, though :) but cannot think of anything else.

Sean M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Speaking from the Stage is different then Speaking from a Landing page!

I think it's awesome.

The trainings and the tips and tricks, all the content and the Facebook group all have helped me learn what I can do and what I need to do to build my business. I can now explain clearly what I want to a freelance if I choose to get some additional help..

Still lots to learn.. mostly plug and play... when I want to 'advance'.. .take a bit more learning for me.

André V.

Automations, Great Templates and Features

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Extremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus

The integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.

Richard C.

Time Saving Software Platform

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having the ability to have videos hosted within the monthly charge, a powerful auto responder with sequences and campaigns along with little touches like the calendar function provides a massive advantage to me when offering these services as well as running my own business.

The speed at which I can put a landing pages together is unbelievable with the Kartra platform. Once the content has been agreed with the hook and calls to action etc, I can put an example in front of a client real easy. It's quick, but I don't let my client know how quick otherwise putting something together in an hour would be the expectation every time and my fee rate would be called into question. Primarily for landing pages, I've also built complete websites with the Kartra platform and just about to build my first membership site. I'm still discovering the power of this platform, it has a lot to offer.

Whilst you can build an online store with Kartra, I wish it was a little more advanced in this area. I know it's not the primary function, but combining the ease of building landing pages with the ability to have a powerful online store as well would be awesome.

Highly Recommend This All In One Marketing Solution

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that it's all in one and I've saved so much money cancelling all the different subscriptions that I have. It's so fast to set up a whole funnel and their system works well (emails get delivered, etc.). I also love their high converting templates for landing pages.

If you are used to something like Thinkific or Teachable then the CRM section will disappoint you. It's very basic. It can be overwhelming to learn how to use it but once you do, it's so powerful.

David W.

The Last Piece Of Marketing Software You'll EVER Need

Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Kartra does literally everything better than anything else.

The Landing Page and Sales Page builder software crushes anything else out there in terms of aesthetics and how much you can customize it.

The email follow-up options and campaigns that you can create are super intelligent - and much more user-friendly than Infusionsoft or AWeber.

CSR and the Kartra team have literally solved the problem of 'what software should I use for this aspect of my online business?' - and it integrates and works with the different parts of your marketing campaigns so well.

It takes a little while to learn, which is to be expected because it has so many things you can do. Small price to pay, though.

Bernardo R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best All Around Business Marketing Tools Period!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For me, I'm not an expert but for one price I have everything in one place so I'm In!!

Pretty much all tools in one place making the marketing strategies for business easy to integrate

Would like to have some improvements especially to create e-learning platforms and courses, quizzes, test, etc

Laura D.
Mit Google übersetzen

One tool for almost everything in your online business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Kartra and how much easier it has made running my business with everything in the one tool. They are constantly rolling out updates so while there are some features that currently don't work as well as it could I am confident over time they will improve the tool even more.

I love how much I can do all within the one tool. Email marketing, landing pages, online membership portals, selling digital products and so much more.

There are lots of inconsistencies across the different areas of the product - what works in the pages builder is different in the email marketing side of things. The user interface is also a little clunky and can be slow at times. My biggest frustration is that the tool runs of EST time zone, which for someone based in NZ makes it really confusing when scheduling emails etc to be sent at a certain time.

Danielle M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

Cheryle F.

Why I looooove Kartra!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The thing I love most about Kartra is that everything is on one platform! I sign in with one password and can get at all the things I need like my sales pages, courses, email, etc. I also love the Kartranaut video training!
That's a huge time-saver. I can't say enough about how much I love Kartra. So much, that I've told a couple of tech/website developers to look into your career opportunities!

I'm not a techy girl at all. It took me awhile (and a few tears) to learn the different platforms I was using for my business. So, with my basic knowledge and little bit of video help from one of your beta testers, I found it super easy to create the pages, emails, memberships and forms I need to run my business. There are so many options that I truly enjoy creating everything I need in Kartra!

The only downside was that there is not a lot of bandwith for videos. But, I house them on Vimeo and it's no problem at all to embed them.

Katie P.

Great all-in-one option

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic. In fact, I'd like to know is there is any referral system (other than being a full-on official affiliate) as I have a couple of other biz friends that I'd love to recommend this to.

When deciding to buy:
That everything I need is in one platform - membership/content hosting, payment/checkout, email system etc.
Affordability
I knew the support would be great as I was already with WJ & EW
After the sale:
Committed tech team dedicated to making ongoing improvements
Great FB community

Not able to have custom fields in checkout or in emails
(Didn't have weekly payment option before, but does now - yay!)
Would also love to be able to host quizzes that feed people into a particular email sequence based on result.

Stefano B.
Mit Google übersetzen

The light at the end of a tunnel

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Kartra to manage all my automations for my business. I was an infusionsoft user and i passed to Kartra with a great saving or money and time.
More i learn how to use it, more i feel able to manage more duties.
I'm also suggesting Kartra to my peer and friends

I most love semplicity. I have an idea and passing from designing it on a piece of paper and realizing it on kartra is just matter of minutes.
I was used to use Infusionsoft and this was a dream. Now i feel less stressed.
I also love to use a single unique platform instead of 3 or 4 tools that have to be integrated and when there is an issue figuring out where it come from make you spend hours and hours....
Istead with kartra all goes without issues, at least till now :)

Setting the starting of an email under a sequence, if you want to use your time and not the california time, can be boring.

Valerie S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Karta has saved me a ton of money, time, and headaches!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I described in the Pros. LOVE Kartra!

Kartr is a seamless solution to so many of the tech challenges we had. I originally started with Kartra for the CRM functionality after struggling with Infusionsoft for years. Then, I learn they have a membership function - game changer! Now, I also use it for all of my web pages. I was able to stop web hosting, web tech, membership platform, membership platform links to website....on and on. I love that it is all in one place. AND - they they are continuously adding more functionality!

The inability to sell items with different features, such as t-shirts with different color and sizing choices.

Ana U.

Kartra is just amazing

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have everything on one platform. I'm able to save money and time using kartra. I can offer information in different languages and keep the formatting

You have everything in one place. kartra makes your life easy. Great for everyone.

General loading time. Sometimes it takes forever to upload a file and when we had to cancel the process, didn't save my changes.

Amanda F.

the answer

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Once I got the hang, it is EASY and it does what I need it to do. Thanks so much.

As a 'non techy' person of a certain age, I was looking for a solution and Kartra is IT! Having spent a good few years attempting to teach myself how to market my business, Kartra felt like a miracle made just for me! Yes it takes time to learn, yes it is worth that investment, and yes it is great value for $. I am so very grateful to the developers and the support team that have helped me along the way.

Nothing. The software simply works...any glitch I have had is in my own lack of understanding...and the support crew help me out every time.

Nigel W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Kartra is now my go to marketing platform for pretty much everything. I saved a small fortune.

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Integrating landing pages, Sales funnels and email automation in a single platform and being able to use done for you campaigns as template means there is much less risk of bad links and workflows. This was always a challenge when I was using separate software products.

Kartra has everything I need in one platform. Landing page builder, email autoresponder, video and file hosting platform, course and membership site, the list goes on. I just have to learn and pay for one software product and I can build everything together in campaigns that I can share with clients.

Not much. It would be nice if it was easier to edit pages on my iPad, but it’s not a deal breaker.