GovPilot

E-Government-Management-Lösung

Sortieren nach

Romi

Excellent! GovPilot has made tracking properties within the City so much easier!

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

The ability to customize the software to suit the City's needs is really impressive. I was able to create a custom process with the help of the GovPilot team to track vacant properties, abandoned properties and foreclosures within the City. This software has saved countless hours and has made data collection so much more accurate. I love being able to automatically generate a large number of notices and letters with the click of a button. The GovPilot team is so attentive and in many cases they were able to make my requested changes within minutes! I really enjoy using GovPilot and customizing the software with the team.

I do not have anything negative to say about the software. GovPilot addressed all of the issues that I had with the software.

Antwort von GovPilot

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Romi!

Adam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I'm just starting to use the system everyday and I continue to find it easier and easier to use

Bewertet am 21.7.2017

The software covers a lot of what we do in municipal government. It keeps all of our programs together and in one location. I can sign on in the morning and stay on to the end of the day. It is also set up for e-mail alerts when a new issue arises.

I have found nothing to be concerned about since using the system more frequently. If I need help, I call !

Antwort von GovPilot

Happy to hear that you are quickly growing more comfortable using the system. Excited to watch you discover GovPilot's many benefits.

Wendy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.9.2022

Email update to requestors with each change in status, improves government transparency.

Sorting and filtering features need improvement

Jemaine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love working in GovPilot!

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

I refer to the Customer Service Team as "MY A-Team" they are personable, efficient and have always responded quickly and accurately to any of my issues and were always available.

The ease of use; though repetitive it allows for efficient and speedy processing of OPRA requests and responses.

The ability to merge and retrieve certain functions.

Antwort von GovPilot

Thanks very much for your response and feedback! Our customer support team appreciates your kind words!

Stephen

Fully Comprehensive Software

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

The ease of use and the ability to computerize some of our key processes.

There aren't any cons for the use of this software. Whenever there may be an issue or a process is not making our jobs easier, support has worked very hard to simplify and improve the process so that it is much more functional.

Antwort von GovPilot

Thanks very much for your review and feedback Stephen! We look forward to continuing our work with you.

Robin
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Once Designed For The Use Of Your Organization, This Software Is Very Functional In Data...

Bewertet am 18.6.2019

Code Enforcement uses this software to capture daily functions that occur throughout our area with our utilities that require the assistance of Code Enforcement. We also capture Customer inquiries. GovPilot provides easy access to our records in a snap!

Easy to maneuver through sections. I really lean on the reports that GovPilot provides.

Can not say that I have a Con for this software

Antwort von GovPilot

Happy to help.Thanks for the well-written and positive review!

Janice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Software

Bewertet am 6.5.2020

During this pandemic, GovPilot has enabled me and my staff to work remotely and get used to the new methods, which took about a day. Customer support is great and as far as the future, it will cut down on the number of phone calls and customers at the counter, enabling us to be more efficient and have all of our records in one place. I highly recommend GovPilot!

Our office deals with a lot of incoming applications and both foot traffic and phone inquiries for our licensing services. This software can minimize the amount of foot traffic and offers the convenience to our constituents of applying for a wide number of permits online in the comfort of their own office or home.

I can't think of any cons at this time. All of my experiences have been pleasant and I haven't even used every tile yet.

Antwort von GovPilot

Amazing! Thank you very much Janice. We're proud to know that you and your colleagues are pleased with GovPilot, and are seeing meaningful results!

Donna

Montgomery Clerk's review

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Excellent. very pleased with program and support staff

Excellent. very pleased with program and support staff

Can process records requests quickly. Easy to operate.

Once we got used to the modules, there were no negative issues.

Antwort von GovPilot

Thanks very much for your feedback Donna! It is great to know that you are pleased with GovPilot!

Sharon

It has taken awhile to get this up & running , but once in place, it's a great program.

Bewertet am 22.11.2017

Very user friendly on the inquiry side. Most users that find this on the website have little trouble submitting FOIL and complaints.

Not very user friendly on the Office side - can be difficult for tracking. OUr staff has had trouble getting this to work as they are still learning.

Antwort von GovPilot

Glad that your constituents are utilizing GovPilot!

Rose
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gov Pilot Review

Bewertet am 5.12.2022

Good. Customer service is outstanding.

Good. Customer service is outstanding.

Keeping track of licenses. We use this often especially in the beginning of each year.

Ease of use. I think the software could be more user friendly with better help screens.

Antwort von GovPilot

Thank you very much for your review and feedback! We are so glad to hear that our customer support team is responsive and helpful! We'll be sure to take your feedback into account as we continue to improve on the GovPilot platform!

Stephen

We love it! User Friendly and a multitude of features! Awesome customer service as well!

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

The software provides a user friendly database that goes much farther than your typical databases. The options and features it provides surpass anything we have had in the past. Record keeping, reporting, invoicing, stats, it can do it all!

The software limits us to addresses that are based off of tax map data. It would be nice to expand this to geographical locations not necessarily linked to tax map data.

Antwort von GovPilot

What a nice review! Thank you, Stephen. Glad that you find GovPilot's capabilities so helpful.

Sue

The GovPilot Team is very accommodating. The software has nice features and helps with...

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

As records custodian, the software's tracking of records is very nice; no more logging in excel spreadsheets for OPRAs. GovPilot also allows for the residents to complete an application for Zoning, OPRA, Rental/Resale CCOs, etc online. The residents are able to see receipt, processing and fulfillment of their requests. It's a really nice tool.

I have no issues at this point. I can't complain about the support that the Borough has been receiving from the GovPilot team...they've been great.

Antwort von GovPilot

Thank you so much! So nice to hear that your department and residents are happy with GovPilot.

Vanessa

OPRA

Bewertet am 18.6.2019

We, like many Borough's, are being overwhelmed with OPRA requests. The GovPilot Program has allowed me to manage this high volume with ease. The staff has been amazing and extremely helpful. They make you feel like you are there only customer and every issue large or small is handled and resolved promptly.

There is nothing I don't like any things I thing need tweaking they take care of. No issues at all.

Great! Thanks, Vanessa.

Tara

Glen RIdge NJ

Bewertet am 14.6.2019

The OPRA software is my favorite program. Makes tracking and follow-up on requests very easy.
customer service is great

getting used to the update was hard at first but now that I am used to it I like it

Thanks, Tara!

Maria

Very helpful.

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

More efficient work flow.

More efficient work flow.

The functions are very flexible to our needs. The support you receive is prompt and very friendly. If you need changes, the staff is always available to help.

It took awhile to learns the ins and outs. But now wonderful. We can change as the need arises and staff is very prompt.

Antwort von GovPilot

Glad that you find GovPilot's service prompt and workflow efficient!

Nicholas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Its a great system but requires patience to get it right.

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

It created a more streamlined work flow and organized my permits onto one data base.

It has great applicability across multiple departments. It creates better work flow and efficiency through out.

The development process can be arduous. It can take awhile to get every thing right. There should be a user portal for better security.

Maureen

Tax Collector

Bewertet am 13.6.2019

The software is easy to use.
Now everything is in one place.

A little hard to understand in the beginning

Antwort von GovPilot

Thanks, Maureen! Happy to help.

Richard

Very professional and helpful with whatever inquiries I may have.

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

I enjoy the ability to look around the city using the mapping and the ability to keep properties organized.

Sometimes the site may be a little bulky and glitch. When moving around the map it may freeze up at certain times.

Antwort von GovPilot

Thank you, Richard. Pleasure working with you!

Anne Marie

The Borough Departments are happy with this computer program.

Bewertet am 25.10.2017

Improved communication for our Governing Body to direct a resident to log in his/her concern or request for information (OPRA)

Ease of use for both employees and residents using the program. Good communication tool as linked to our website.

It can be a forum for a constant complainer to use and answering is time consuming. Addresses need to be exact when looking up. It would be easier to be able to punch in the street name if unsure of address.

Antwort von GovPilot

Glad the departments are happy, Anne Marie! Thank you so much.

Dwayne M
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GovPilot has been wonderful. They are very easy to work with and have been responsive to our...

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Makes managing office operations much easier and more efficient.

Makes managing office operations much easier and more efficient.

GovPilot will work with you to develop customized solutions that fill the need in your office operations. They are more than one size, out of the box process that you are required to adapt to.

Their processes work best in Google Chrome and that can be restrictive. Our office operates mostly with Internet Explorer.

Antwort von GovPilot

Thanks so much! Wonderful to work with you too.

Todd
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent training and customer support.

Bewertet am 20.11.2017

Very user friendly. Like that the software can easily be customized for our needs.
Many options are available to the customer.

There is nothing that I feel needs to be improved although when we begin to use the software more often, we may be able to provide info on what we feel can be improved upon.

Antwort von GovPilot

Thank you! Brooklawn is a pleasure to work with.

Lauren
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 12.6.2019

The ease of use and the customer service.

At this time, I have nothing to complain about.

Thank you, Lauren!

Teresa
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

gov piolt

Bewertet am 17.6.2019

How to find contractors and the permits issued to them.

How to find contractors and the permits issued to them.

Software is easy to use but still need help in certain areas.

I don't feel we had enough training after we were on gov pilot. Still asking questions/help.

Thanks!

Yolanda

Housing Inspections Use

Bewertet am 27.9.2018

Program is simple and easy to use. Maps help in identifying properties easily.

I have not experienced anything at this time.

Thank you, Yolanda!

Eileen

Improved workflow

Bewertet am 6.10.2016

We use this for different programs and it has improved our workflow. Any issues that arise are handled right away. The support staff is terrific to work with - always helpful.

Antwort von GovPilot

Thanks, Eileen! So glad we can help.