SellerChamp Erfahrungen

SellerChamp

Multi-Channel-E-Commerce-Lösung für kleine bis große Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use, prompt and helpful support, and much more manageable for small to medium...

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

Easy to use and understand. and their support team is amazing for whenever you're struggling. We hire a lot of inexperienced techs and it's both intuitive and offers deep enough customization for our eCommerce veterans but forgiving enough for our newer employees.

The support team is prompt, and knowledgeable, and has been a refreshing change from our last eCommerce platform.

I have no major complaints. All issues we have encountered have been swiftly taken care of by their support team.

Alec
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Multi-platform listing and inventory management software

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

I started with SellerChamp to handle my dropshipping to ensure my stock rates were correct and prices were being properly maintained. I quickly learned about the ability to list on multiple e-commerce platforms which have increased my sales significantly.

I needed software that could handle my dropshipping business by linking with my supplier feeds

SellerChamps repricing tool is very basic in its functionality, but it comes with the platform and works well as a basic repricing tool

Jason
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Costs your business more money than you pay for subscribing

Bewertet am 17.11.2021

terrible! constantly had to babysit the inventory management software to make sure stock quantities were being replenished.
Constantly emailing support to advise why things are not working as they are supposed to.
Why am i paying a premium price for a service that cant even facilitate the only service im paying for??

I like the fact i removed it from my business

Never updates stock quantities in a timely manner, sometimes 3 days to update in which case you've already lost numerous sales.
If you put a markdown sale on, sellerchamp will just update the pricing to original pricing cancelling your sale, then you have to wait 7 days to put your item back on sale, again losing plenty of sales!

Sean
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Hidden Gem! Amazing product!

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

The software is amazing and the support is top tier! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
was great to work...

The software is amazing and the support is top tier! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
was great to work with!

This software makes listing a breeze and the cross marketplace integrations is amazing!

Honestly NOTHING! This software is really too good to be true!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Sellercloud, Jazva, Extensiv Order Management und SellerActive

Warum SellerChamp gewählt wurde

Was looking for the right fit for our business that was not to expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SellerChamp

All of these were either expensive for a small business or did not check all the boxes. Sellerchamp checked all the boxes and more!
Jehu
  • Branche: Großhandel

No one can compete!

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

Overall, sellerchamp can use a few improvements but it doesnt overshadow the great features it already has. I wouldnt choose any other services.

Sellerchamp is by far the easiest and most user-friendly software I have ever used. Improvements are always being made and customer support incredibly fast, easy, and helpful when you need it. Functionality is great for wholesalers and resellers. No one puts as much care and attention as much as Sellerchamp does!

There is a lot of room for improvement to make sellerchamp even better than it currently is. I'd like to see a integrated shipping calculator so users can see a estimated shipping cost based off of size and weight to determine if a product is worth selling online. I'd also like to see more marketplace availability such as Mercari, poshmark, and Facebook marketplace. And improvements on categories can most definitely be made; many times categories can be wrong, mostly due because the search engine only looks up the first few words from the title, which may not be enough to determine what the product is. It'd also be great if in person orders can be made, similar to a POS System. Customizable price tags would be amazing and lastly, I hope that it can be an option for orders to be automatically picked from their location rather than having to go into the orders page and manually pick from location. I ship out and pick my orders using shipstation which sometimes leaves a preexisting location. This can be an issue when the same product is listed again in the future with a different location and if it sells again, it can show 2 different locations, despite only having one unit. This will sometimes save time in looking for products.

Dex
  • Branche: Automotive

Highly Recommend!

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

Highly recommended. They are very approachable and will give you updates and fix the problem right away.

They're very professional. They will give you an update on the problem and will fix it ASAP.

The integration was excellent. However, sometimes we may encounter bugs, but it's just a back-end issue and the IT team will fix it right away.

Tim

Very good software

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Easy learning curve.Can list across multiple channels very quick.

Not an all-in-one place. Outsource shipping.

Chuck

Good option

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

Cost is reasonable. It has worked as advertised and the support is first rate. Problems that I have run into are quickly tackled by support team. Plus: I rarely have to use it at all because is just does its job.

I find it a little confusing and non-intuitive in some aspects if I have to bring in product, other than the listings I initiate at Amazon which are a no-brainer.

Katie
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Excellent value and great features for multi-channel listing

Bewertet am 16.4.2019

It is a great product that offers quite a few products within the software for a great price. The customer service is very good and they are helpful with answering any questions you may have.

I like that I am able to easily scan a UPC barcode and it will give me the listing title, price that it is selling for on the marketplace and ASIN if available. It is also very helpful for finding titles, photos and product info for products where you have a UPC.

It can be a bit confusing at times. It is a little difficult to switch between marketplaces at times.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

I was suprised to find out how fast this SellerChamp is

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

I actually made a sale with one listing, just was playing around with it. that got my attention to list more.

I really like the speed an automation of finding content and images, prices, most all of the details needed to list really fast

I am confused about the menus, looking for the idiots video tutorial section yet.

abraham
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Horrible service

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

To be honest I would ask everyone to stay away from this program

To be honest I would ask everyone to stay away from this program

I did not like anything that I can say for certain

The syncing is extremely bad, the program keeps getting reset and makes the user work triple as hard

Yvette

Difficulty of use.

Bewertet am 11.4.2021

We switched over to inventory source. We had difficulty getting support and issues with integration.

Ability to connect to a supplier. That would be it.

Not at all easy to use. Support is too slow.

Zam

Great service

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

Excellent

Excellent

First and most important is the proficiency of the support team, their understanding of customer needs and response to urgent issues are amazing. The product itself is doing great with a wide range for potential improvement. but in the current state It did what is supposed to do. The software did save us a lot of time and organized our multi channel ecommerce.

Although we are satisfied with the existing services but we feel that the price is a bit high , it would be more reasonable with more allowed channels.

Anis

BEST SOFTWARE.

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

I was thrilled when I finally found out about SellerChamp. Being able to sync multiple marketplaces and keep track of inventory while making sales daily, has been the perfect boost to my business. It’s simple to use and highly effective. I can process all my items and inventory 10x faster. I use it every day for both my eBay and Amazon business. The support staff is absolutely great. They solve issues promptly and are even welcoming to new ideas and features and are more than happy to implement them. Thank you for your exceptional work.

Considering all the pros for this awesome software there has not been anything I didn't like about SellerChamp.

Tejas

Great application

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

Great. Really happy with this product

Great. Really happy with this product

Application is user friendly and does work well. The team believes in constant improvement and they have come long way since they started.
I started using sellerchamp 2 years back and since then i am very satisfied with the application.

It works well for my kind of application, donot see any flaws.

Erika
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Boost your shipment time with SellerChamp

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

SellerChamp has helped me maximize the limited amount of time I have available because it's so much faster than worrying directly in seller central. Though there are hiccups along the way with this being a continually developed program, I would highly recommend the product. I have tried many others, and came right back to SellerChamp

SellerChamp is easy to is and so quick when creating shipments to send to Amazon. Labels are also able to be generated after scanning each product making the process super easy. The customer service is unlike any other, emails are attended to immediately which is completely unexpected.

The only negative thing I find is when scanning and submitting the items right to Amazon the number of shipments created can be very high. I prefer to scan all items before creating a shipment which usually keeps most of the items going to one location.

Pamela

Efficient user-friendly software

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

I'm able to list items quicker and easier than on other software. And effortlessly manage inventory on all selling channels.

Ease of use :- Easy listing creation, multi channel inventory management

Need to incorporate more selling channels

George

Just buy it!

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Easy to deal with and extremely helpful!

Easy to deal with and extremely helpful!

Solves our inventory and listing issues. Very user friendly. Easier than the eBay and Amazon platforms to list.

Still need to get some kinks out. But they are very responsive to fix our issues!

Kenneth

SellerChamp = speedy listings

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

i own over 50,000 collectible vintage books, and work alone, so having a way to list 100-125 books in a day with sellerchamp as opposed to listing only 20 a day previously will make a huge difference in my future sales.

the speed in which one can add new listings to ebay is fantastic. just enter an isbn or an amazon asin number, or do a title search from sellerchamp's search bar, and you will be listing items with a speed you never have been able to previously.

one missing feature is the pricing and listing options for collectible copies of books, such as first editions. these make up a majority of my stock, so i end up having to point them out manually. i hope sellercham p will include 'collectible' listings in it's algorithms soon.

Jason

Awesome Software

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

Ease of Use, Ability To Easily Adapt, ease of training employees to use software, very easy to create new items, inventory management, ability to manage several selling channels.

Nothing Really, Developer has been quick to change software to suite our needs.

Mayra
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Sellerchamp is helping me scale my business

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

Customer service for me a huge. I love that at any time I can reach out to Sellerchamp with my problem and they will have a solution.

What I love the most about Sellerchamp is the inventory management and the ease that it takes to connect all the selling channels together. Customer service is outstanding. They walked me through the boarding process. Sales have increased since adding Sellerchamp to my business.

I have been using Sellerchamp for a month now and I have not found one thing that I dont like.

Tim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and reliable product; Customer Service Outstanding!

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

SellerChamp was a perfect fit for our business.
The customer service was a pleasant surprise.
They...

SellerChamp was a perfect fit for our business.
The customer service was a pleasant surprise.
They have helped make it easy to learn the software and custom work is possible to tailor the software even more to how we are used to doing business.

Fast and easy to list items to Amazon and eBay.
Repricing functions excellent.
Easy to learn and use interface.
Integrated with our business perfectly.

None to date
and any features that we want in the future, we can most likely get through custom work.

Peter
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

SellerChamp are problem solvers

Bewertet am 13.4.2019

I enjoy the quick response from their customer support and the willingness to resolve complex issues. I would highly recommend this team to anyone with large feed operations.

Their team is very hard working and diligent with the work they produce. With the inventory feed industry SellerChamp has really shined and come forward with the right solutions for my products.

Nothing bad to say they have come through for me time and time again. Great job!

Greg
  • Branche: Großhandel

Seller Champ

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

Streamlining our ebay listings and making the process more efficient. Simple repricing tool is nice to help try to move our inventory.

Simplicity of use and ease of training for new associates. Their Reps are great at responding and working with clients to make updates which we feel important.
Look forward to learning more

In progress of updating more reporting functionality but overall very little dislikes as of now.

Doug

Great Product

Bewertet am 12.3.2020

Customer service is really good.

Customer service is really good.

We have bounced around looking for a good way to list and manage inventory. This software is a great answer to our needs.

We are still looking for something that doesn't make sense and so far it is great