ESET Endpoint Security

Branche: Eventservice

Best Antivirus but still hackable

Bewertet am 29.3.2020

I like it, i Recommend this to anyone. The Best I ever Had

It is very easy to install and use, It doesn't take a lot of resources from your computer.

We got hacked by a Ransomeware 2 times now, when it is supossed that we were covered by ESET =( . Lucky us we have backups of our all data daily. but was not easy to restore.

Mark S.
Branche: Immobilien
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Solid endpoint solution for less

Bewertet am 28.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent, since we have tested new products with additional new features but when we got it, we definitely felt it was the best out there.

When we were looking for new endpoint solution, we knew there is so many out there and they are all relatively pushy when talking to their sales people. We went through the normal process with Eset and found the pricing mixed with the easy to use reporting and alerting features were better than anything else we tried to that point, overall great decision and very happy with our choice when we moved over.

Honestly not a ton of dislikes here, everything did exactly what we hoped for it to do, so not much here.

Branche: Fotografie

ESET Endpoint Security

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In experience, it is not a bad program, but it is very basic depending on the type of user that is addressed, for a home user it would be good but for business, something more robust would be needed.

This security system although it has many options is very easy to use, it is very friendly and for a user who has never used it you can use it easily, I could say that this type of security should be used more for people of home since For some company it is very basic, it may have different security options but it is not complete.

What I do not like is the cost, the cost of this application is too high for the options and security that it has, it can have different levels or options for security of different types for when protection is something very simple, at the company level that handles some sensitive information could cause problem, since the type of security as I mention it above is very basic, would be only for users of house, and for the price the users of house I would not accept it is very high.
They have an option for microsoft security that I do not see as a user.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Abinadi R.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Your Security made Easy

Bewertet am 18.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this every day and it works perfectly. I love its simplicity so anyone at home could check for threat however it is still very powerful tool. The frequency of the updates its just fine and I like the fact that I can constantly monitor the events and logs for more details.

The product is very solid compared to its competitors. The regular updates keep you secure for new security threat and it is very simple to use but still very effective

I would like to see a more simple integration with some IoT devices and control of the home network. overall is a great product update could more frequent. Include details of the upgrade for people familiar with security terminology

Carlo P.
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A powerful, functional and manageable AV system

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to easily manage ESET from the ESMC console, no matter where the mobile device travels we are able to control it

The deployment process can be easily streamlined using GPO or the ESMC console. As well as managing any Virus outbreaks or threats centrally

Can be a pain if there are issues with the central server, or if machines have issues removing previous AV software in order to install ESET

Steve M.
Branche: Computer-Software

Outstanding Protecion

Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've never had an issue with Malware, Spyware or Viruses since I started using EST about 10 years ago.

Provides outstanding protection
Easy installation and upgrading
Never had an issue with Malware or Viruses since switching
Also like the pricing models for those that own several devices

I haven't found anything to complain about. It just plain works as advertised. You'd hardly know it was there.

Moris M.
Branche: Staatsverwaltung

ESET Endpoint Security - La Mejor Solución en Antivurus

Bewertet am 8.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Eset Endpoint Security es excelente y brinda la confianza de tener una de las mejores protecciones ante virus de todo tipo

La seguridad y confianza con las actualizaciones de Eset que de manera regular ofrecen siempre estar un paso adelante de los nuevos programas o aplicaciones que pueden tener un actuar malicioso o que intenten ejecutar virus disfrazados de programas o aplicaciones validas.

Recientemente no he podido instalar la ultima versión de Eset Endpoint Security en versiones del sistema operativo que uso por no tener más soporte de parte de la compañia que lo distribuye y esto hace que no lo pueda instalar y que no pueda aprovechar sus ventajas.

Daniel C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Lightest AV. Big Protection.

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The biggest benefit was the encryption for my medical and accounting clients that they can encrypt files across flash drives and the NAS that can only be seen by other computers that have the same ESET encryption key. Taking Compliance To The Next Level.

The Software doesn't Slow Down ANY COMPUTER, but still has all the features. Also it has the best encryption features I have found. I think it is their best selling point that isn't talked about enough.

Setting it up for resell was really a pain in the butt.

Debi C.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Eset is easy to download and effective

Bewertet am 6.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I purchased eset on the recommendation of an employee of micro center.

Easy to download to additional computers. I got support from micro center when I needed help with my download.

The cost was more than some of the other programs. I used it for several years thought because of the support I got at microcenter.

Amber L.
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Very effective

Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like most is how quick and effective the scan is. It does a very deep scan of your laptop or computer.

What I disliked about the ESET is how long the program takes to start up.

Malinda S.
Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best anti-virus software for business

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using eset anti-virus software for 3+ years and my experience so far is really positive. As a company we have never faced any virus/malware infection from the day we started using it and it is doing a great job for these 3+ years. First we used the 30-day trial and then we got that it is the right choice. My overall experience of using eset anti-virus software is really positive and I would like to recommend anyone who is willing to use an anti-virus software which works flawlessly almost 100% of the time and it is the best on the market currently.

There are many ways that a computer can get infected with spyware, viruses, and malware. Among those downloads from internet, email attachments and removable media are the main ways. Normally one railway station has at least 10 computers and those contain sensitive information. These computers are connected to the internet and can be infected from viruses at anytime easily. Viruses can steal passwords, get access to sensitive information, damage files, monitor user's activities and make frequent computer crashes.If one computer get infected, the other computers connected to the network affected too. For all these problems, company decided to use an anti-virus protection to safeguard the PCs. Few years back we have decided to switch to eset anti-virus software. The installation was really easy. That is the most stable and effective anti-virus software I have ever used. Eset runs in the background without hassling me. It doesn't ask me to run a security check/ restart the pc while I'm doing another work. I love the way that it handles everything about security of the pc. It doesn't degrade the performance of my computer while scanning and it intelligently identify threats without blocking other programs. The pretty user interface with “You are protected” sign tells me that everything is fine at one glance.

To be honest, I don't have anything against eset. The license is bit costly but the price is really worth for the security that we get. It is absolutely easy to use.

Mark L.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Eset Endpoint Security (Business)

Bewertet am 24.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Which? has recently awarded Eset's Antivirus Product its highest score in the "Best Buy" for "paid for" products. The small footprint and speed of its scanning engine is impressive coupled with its VB100 record and free upgrade to new versions make Eset an obvious choice. It doesn't slow your machine down on scanning and is sympathetic in its notifications to cause the least disruption to your workflow. On the whole I would recommend Eset Endpoint Security highly it does what it says on the tin and with minimal fuss.

Eset Endpoint Security is a business offering of a comprehensive suite of Security products including authentication, encryption and antiviral products for multi platform. The business licenses can be purchased in blocks of 5 for a 1 to 3 year duration. The product contains antivirus, firewall, antispam, device control and web filtering. The software footprint is small and its scanning engines speed is impressive against its competition. Eset has passed each one of its VB100 labtests never missing an in the wild virus. Licensing is flexible and new versions are free as long as you hold a valid license. On demand scans can be immediate or scheduled and Esset pride themselves on keeping false positives to a minimum. Eset's support team are knowledgeable and helpful and will happily remote to your machine using ISLOnline to resolve any issues you may have. The business product can be managed by a Remote Administration Console making easy to update and configure all the Eset software on your network.

Because of Eset's comprehensive suite of products it is adviseable to get an Eset agent or Eset themselves to carry out the intial setup. As you drill through the menu's the compexity of the product becomes very evident. The home user security product contains helpful context sensitive messages to aid with its configuration but the messages produced by the business product require some technical knowledge. The firewall part of the product can be sensitive to minor network changes and block printers and devices which are contained in the secure zone. This can be very frustrating for users who have shares on thier PC which are needed by other users.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Set it and forget it! ESET offers a convenient and effective one stop security solution

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I haven't lost time or money or business because my computer is protected and I'm not vulnerable to attacks. That's basically an ROI of priceless if you ask me.

Currently I am using ESET on my work laptop. I am a small freelance business and just have the one computer to protect at the moment. I also purchased another license to install on my parents' computer as they have been very prone to viruses in the past.

Pros
- Set it and forget it - I basically set up this software once to run automatic scans and I haven't had to bother with it much more than that.
- Anti-theft feature - this feature allows you to locate your computer no matter where it is if it gets stolen. Thankfully haven't had to try this feature out, and I hope that I never have to, but it's pretty comforting to know that I have it.
- Parental control - I don't use this, but you can basically set up different profiles for children when they browse the web to block certain sites
- Secure browser for banking and financial websites - ESET launches its own browser when you go to any financial or banking websites. As I understand it, they encrypt everything over this secure browser
- Chock full of other features like personal firewall, email protection, webcam protection, etc
- Automatic prompting when you connect an external drive to scan it.

Absolutely nothing.

So far I have found ESET to be very easy to use and I haven't come across any negatives. Everything from setting up automatic scans to enabling the anti-theft feature through their website has been super smooth.

No issues with this whatsoever and it's extremely easy to use. Well worth it.

Nigel Z.

Feature Rich! Security at its best

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is doing a good job of antivirus protection and filtering. It is also more customizable than I have tried.

This software detected other networks on my machine. IT was good to have that information to resolve some interesting errors.

I had to set the firewall for a foreign country that is headquarters. This was a slight problem that I didn’t expect. It also seems to run slow but it could be my configuration so I can’t be sure to blame the software yet.

Behzod A.
Branche: Hochschulbildung
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

ESET one of the most trusted names in computer security

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Truly install and forget about it type of product. Highly recommend it.

I am long time user of ESET products and its Endpoint Security computer security service. I started using ESET in 2006 and since then I am loyal customer of the company. The advantages of this software can be summarized as follows:

1) ESET always tops the computer security tests conducted by independent, third party testing companies (eg. AV Comparatives) that test various well-known antivirus products.

2) No matter whether you are using powerful gaming computer or slow, old laptop -- ESET utilizes minimum CPU. Hence, ESET provides excellent all in one protection at minimal CPU usage.

3) ESET has very user friendly interface for novice users. But at the same time ESET has separate menu with full set of features for expert users.

4) Overall license cost is not expensive. Usually there are several sales throughout the year that make the deal even sweeter.

5) Product offers full security tools including firewall, antivirus, spam protection, anti-theft protection that smoothly integrates with the operating system and require minimal user intervention.

6) ESET has very friendly customer care team of experts that are available 24/7.

I never experienced problems with ESET products. Always recommend it to friends and colleagues.

Aleksandra S.
Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Sticking with it for entire family

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In three years we've been using ESET at home (3PC + 3 mobile license) we've never had a virus or malware actually get through (always blocked/quarantined in time). And that's with a technologically challenged 60 year old woman, who has her own computer and little knowledge about how to protect herself. Also worth mentioning that transferring the license from old computer to new one in the middle of license term didn't take any significant knowledge or time.

ESET doesn't slow down computer as much as other commercially available antiviruses. On low end machine it is more efficient and responsive than anything else, and at that price point it's definitely one of the biggest pluses. ESET provides easy to grasp interface and features that allow you bigger control over your network.

Like every other antivirus, at certain times it turns into giant resource hog, successfully preventing you from getting your job done. It has indeed a mode which prevents it from starting high-resource processes when you're in full screen, but it starts them immediately after you close such app. Let's say your game crashed in the middle of work, you gotta wait those 10-15 minutes before launching it back if ESET already scheduled something for that time. There are workarounds, but you have to be at least moderately skilled in use of computer to get to them.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

An adaptable anti-virus that can be customised for each device it is on

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used ESET for several years and have generally been very happy with it. The main issues I have had with it are related to updating the software or installation of it where it occasionally fails to do so automatically via the various tasks referenced in Pros thus resulting in manual intervention being required.
The admin portal could do with an update as it seems mildly dated and some of the features are needlessly difficult to modify - triggers on certain tasks for instance do not seem to be able to be edited, instead they must be deleted and re-created.

Easy to set up tasks for specific groups
Can set up dynamic groups to facilitate running of certain tasks e.g. GPO installs eset agent, eset detects client with agent but no AV, adds to "No AV" dynamic group, task runs that installs AV, ESET detects AV installed but not activated, adds to "AV not activated" dynamic group, task runs that activates AV, ESET detects out of date database, adds to AV out of date dynamic group, task updates AV, etc.
Support are very quick to respond and are able to provide comprehensive guides on features.

Sometimes tasks fail for no detectable reason and the only way to fix is to manually run the task. This can be time consuming.
Some viruses are not removed by ESET, this results in the need to run a script to delete the offending files.

David G.
Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Always be secure

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Install this, keep updated, and that's all there is to it. Internet and USB threat security is a breeze.

ESET is light, functional, and up-to-date. I leave the auto-update on in order to be sure I get the latest virus definitions and updates to keep my PC secure. I don't even notice ESET running and the download doesn't affect my network usage either. It just works silently and securely in the background keeping away any fears and headaches. The user interface is pretty straight forward and the graphs gives you the run-thru you need with just a quick glance.

I have not experienced any infection or malware getting away. It has always been scanned and detected by ESET. I think this is pretty good considering that creative work requires me to check websites that can, at times, be within risky domains.

There is also an extension for my Mobile devices. Most happy about the anti-theft feature and the ability to secure my data. I often lose my mobile devices on the field, and ESET gives me the piece of mind that my data cannot be accessed by anyone who picks up what I lost.

Very rare instances of false positives. Some files downloaded and gets flagged for quarantine. Very rare. Other than that nothing else.

Tércio Y.
Branche: Telekommunikation
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the best antivirus

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Eset for over 3 years now and I've no complaints. It has many security features, such as network, email and spam protection. You can schedule scans as per your need, very flexible.
You can easily order a trial license so you can test it out.

Not so many false-positives, it offers a good variety of useful reports. The UI is clean and easy to follow, very intuitive.
Despite the extensive security features, it does not require too much configuration.

Fortunately, I've no complaints so far. I once had an issue with the license but it was quickly resolved by contacting the support team. There are cheaper options out there in the market, but it really worth its price for what it offers.

Paul M.
Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good, but could be great

Bewertet am 6.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Feel very protected, just not the easiest management console to confirgure with

We've been using ESET endpoint security for a number of years and in that time have had no infections. Real time monitoring picks up iffy websites any staff may venture onto. A whole host of reports available that you can manually edit content and schedule- windows updates is a useful one!
Central management works a treat !
Can drilldown to a lot of information about pcs/servers from the management console

Setting policies and tasks isn't too bad to configure but does require training/practice. Not the easiest management tool to get your head around unfortunately.
That's my only real gripe!

Josemaria G.
Branche: E-Learning

Silent but Effective

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ESET is a must-have for any device especially those exposed to the wild Internet and those connected with several USBs from other people sharing files with you. It is a one-time set-it-and-forget-it software that will help you keep focused on productivity rather than be worried about viruses, malware, worms, and other threats of the like.

What do I like the most? With ESET EndPoint Security, I don't remember ever having any problems with Internet security (of course this is in combo with our own firewall and Net security). But with whatever sites I visit, or files downloaded from the internet, I am well protected or at least notified immediately about possible threats.

I have had some false positives with Eset, but for most of the time, I had no problems. I tried it once, to inject a malicious file via USB, and it quickly detected it and quarantined.

I also find that the scanning is both unobstrusive, silent, and easy on my laptop. I don't feel any slow downs, and you can also schedule it to run when you're out of your desk.

Lastly, the updates are regular and reliable, and light as well in terms of bandwidth sharing with my other running applications. Again, silent but effective for my daily office and home use.

There are very few instances when I connected external devices like HDD via enclosure, and it was not checked by ESET. I was sure it was connected and running as I accessed some folders of the ex HDD. I had to run ESET manually, just to be sure.

Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Advanced tool for security

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall i am extremely satisfied with the tool. The tool gets updated by itself for each and every version automatically. Even though the subscription cost is on the higher side, it also gives offers then there on the cost which saves some money on it. I would recommend the tool to any body and to the organization to secure the severs and systems with out any hazzle.

I have been using the tool personally for about 4-5 years and the first point i would like to convey is the advanced technology in securing the system. I have been using other antivirus but not satisfied with the quarantine part and this tool is just fabulous. I do not have to run the scan every time and it automatically identifies the malware's and cleans as well. My phone and computer is been secured by Eset and i use the same login for both of my gadgets. Never allows any of the malware or websites to function and i am extremely satisfied.

the subscription cost winch i would like to mention at this point and compared to other tools, this is on the higher side. the subscription costs could be brought down which would help the users to opt for the software.

Aaron S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This is the best Antivirus software that I have ever used period!

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolute rock solid Endpoint Protection! Ease of use! Lightweight engine! I also get the benefit of knowing my data is secure and I will not be in the hunt every year for a new Protection software.

The number one thing that I like about Eset is and always has been the iron-clad security! Eset has the best AV Heuristic system that I have ever used. The next thing is the lightweight engine it employs. Most AV software applications are system resource hogs. Eset does not kill my end user workstations. Additionally, I like the ability to run a scan and also use the user interface. Many AV systems lock down the UI when scanning. Eset Rocks!

This is really hard to say but honestly, this is one product I can provide no cons for! I have used Nod 32 since 2001 and in that time we have experimented with many different systems all touted as the best. Eset has continued to climb and has always beaten out the competition in my opinion. This is one software company that I back with my own reputation on a daily basis. If Eset needs a Salesman I would have no quarrel putting my name behind this company!

Branche: Einzelhandel

Awesome antivirus software!

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

Positive!

So many pros but I'll try to keep it concise.

- First, of course, the security and malware detection is solid, thorough and stays up-to-date.

- The user interface is second to none, I've used lots of different antivirus both personally and professionally and none of them hold a candle to how well thought out the interface Eset has. It's very intuitive, not too overwhelming and easy to navigate.

- Installation was a piece of cake, I was able to purchase the software from the website and install with no problem at all.

-It's not bloated with features I do not want and therefore does not negatively impact my systems performance.

-Secured browser gives me additional security when I'm in my online bank account.

-They offer a package that can include protection for your mobile devices as well!

- Price is fair

I honestly cant think of any cons that I have experienced with this software. I've been using it for over 5 years and recommend it to everyone.

Branche: Groߟhandel
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Strong protection of machine learning terminals

Bewertet am 18.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In total, we have been protected from all ransomware attacks for about 8 years, with the exception of a few cases, which Eset quickly resolved. The system was also able to prevent several zero attacks, with which, for example, our suppliers had problems, which strengthened our position in the market.

an integrated sandbox that can detect malware that tries to mask its activity and avoids detection by standard AV techniques. Thanks to the cloud, the network is protected before the next virus database update is released, which saves time. Eset also has low system requirements, which allows the use of older hardware.In addition, the livegrid system collects information from all over the world, and thanks to this system, computer scans are also significantly shortened, as there are no scans of files whose reputation has already been verified in the system.

price, speed of implementation - initially, there was a problem with training workers, which took some time, but now we don't have to worry about almost anything.