Smith.ai Chat

4,9 /5 (18 Bewertungen)
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Kyle P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great support and easy setup

Bewertet am 11.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Setup was incredibly easy and the support to help do so was top notch.

There's no way to have local staff ran the chat box, only remote receptionists and bots.

Jerry Z.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Smith.ai Website Chat- Highly Recommended

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In our tech service business, people are looking for help at any time of the day or night and want immediate answers. Using website chat is like having someone on staff 24/7 . We no longer have to worry about lost leads or misdirected requests because we were not able to offer an immediate response.

When choosing a chat service, we were drawn to Smith.ai by their very simple, transparent pricing structure and the no-obligation free trial. We had our chat running in literally minutes providing very human like responses to client inquiries. Smith.ai Website Chat has exceeded our expectations responding to new leads, 24 hours a day.

Before we started using website chat, we were consuming valuable personnel resources by responding to inquiries that were not applicable to our business or not in the area of our expertise. Using website chat frees our staff by automatically handling the client inquiry and gathering necessary information if a callback is required.

No negatives. The experience has been extremely positive.

Antwort von Smith.ai

Thanks for the positive review of our live chat, Jerry! Now that we are 24/5 we're here to capture any inquiries that come in, day or night, and Chatbot can help pick up the rest.

We're also glad you appreciate the free 10 chat trial! Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Josh Y.
Branche: Buchhaltung

Chatbot for website

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The chatbot makes it easy for clients to get information without calling. It makes it faster for them and makes it less costly for us.

The chatbot is easy to configure and works well. I use it on my websites for new clients to get information about what we do. It also allows existing clients to reach out if they need to schedule an appointment. The ability to also have the chatbot staffed is very nice so that prospective clients can receive the excellent customer service from Smith.AI that they would get if they called in via phone.

I cannot think of any cons. With any product you have to weigh the pros and cons of cost(if you want a staffed option) and implementation. Given the importance of potential new clients and existing clients needed to get information quick I think this is a no brainer.

Antwort von Smith.ai

Thanks for the positive review, Josh! We're thrilled you're having such a good experience with our Chatbot. We can also help set up the widget and build out a Q&A and Playbook for Chatbot too!

Best, Smith.ai Team

Let us know if we can help with that or anythi

Lauren G.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great Tool for Bar Associations!

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have had a wonderful experience with Smith.ai thus far. The customer service team is easy to contact and prompt with requests. Training tools are easy to understand. Having the Chatbot has resulted in less calls to the reception desk, resulting in faster response times to the public since we do not have a full time receptionist.

I like that we receive a transcript of each conversation- this makes requests easy to funnel to the appropriate person within the bar.

Sometimes answers are too generic- however all response codes that we have implemented seem to work well. Generic answers are often to questions that we do not have the ability to code in and are not typical.

Antwort von Smith.ai

Thanks for the review Laurenwe're happy you're so happy with the service! We're always improving Chatbot and will keep you updated as we do!

The Smith.ai Team

Nicole G.

Love Smith.ai Chat!

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the Smith.ai website chat. There is no way that I could staff a feature like that in house with my small business. Smith.ai makes the chat feature available around the clock. I am a lawyer and this feature is great for clients who are nervous or shy about making that initial phone call, or who are up thinking about the problem that they need help with outside of business hours. The Smith.ai Website Chat also integrates perfectly with my CRM/case management software. It has really been a boost to my business. I have tried other companies. Smith.ai is the best!

Nothing. I love it! Wouldn't change a thing.

Shawn H.

The Future Of Web Chat

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I am happy. Smith.ai makes good effort to offer client support.

The Smith.AI live website chat does a tremendous job collecting lead information from web site visitors. It promptly collects phone number and email address information accurately.

Only serious inquiries leave this information upfront, and it is easy to follow up with them.

The pricing for the product is a great value. The cost of live chat support is very competitive.

The services integrate very well with my existing CRM.

The interface is not the most intuitive to learn but customer support has been great with instructing on how to use it and offer assistance with setting up the whole service.

Brian W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Simple way to start a great client experience

Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are a lot of Chat options available, but this was a no brainer for us because of our great experience with Smith.ai as a company. Everything they do is focused on simplicity. Stuff just works. They make everything easy and have focused on hiring great people, which is evident by the way they treat us as a customer and the people that they chat with on our behalf.

Easy to deploy - Smith.ai provided a small code snippet to add to our page and we were live.
Quality of responses - we already use Smith's Receptionist services, which gave me the comfort that the quality of people answering chats would be professional, consistently polite and knowledgeable. We get an email with the full text of the chat so we know everything that has been communicated by the prospective client already so we don't ask them the same questions over again.

There is really nothing bad I can say about Smith Chat or Smith.ai as a company. We view them as a business partner and trust them to interact with clients and potential clients and represent us well, and they have never let us down.

Amber M.
Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Awesome easy way to capture leads without trying!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are minimizing time on the phone with tedious conversations trying to extract pertinent information and instead we are able to simply get that info, and then talk with the customer with their questions already answered, ready to serve them without long conversations and wasted time.

I like how I can customize the conversation with the customer, gather their info and then have a transcript sent to my email and understand what the customer needs and is looking for without me having to do any of that work upfront.

There's nothing I don't like, we are using a free version of this software for right now and its doing the job we want it to.

Antwort von Smith.ai

Thanks for the review Amber! We're very happy you're having a good experience with our free AI Chatbot and that it's capturing the info you need from your potential customers. Our CRM integration will seamlessly transition that info from Chatbot into Salesforce, Cleo, Calendly or most other services you might use!

Sonia L.

Allows me to be in 2 places at once

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a business owner, we wear so many hats. Smith. ai allows me to be in 2 places at once and ensure my calls are always answered and inquiries always receive a response. My business runs so smoothly because of them!

I have zero complaints! Their customer service is amazing and they've always addressed any needs I have.

Law office of alicia K.

Smith.ai Chatbot--great value and pricing

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent add-on service with great value!

Free chatbot with personalized playbook captures contact information and responds to folks on my website and directs them to contact the office if I'm not online to answer them right away.

The notifications to the admin when a person was communicating with the bot on our website lagged a bit but overall it's a great service!

Antwort von Smith.ai

Thanks for the positive review, Alicia! We're glad you're finding Chatbot a valuable add-on.

I am sorry to see there's been a little hiccup in the notifications. We're constantly working to improve; if you have a moment and can e-mail support@smith.ai to share a bit more detail about that issue, it'd be a huge help!

The Smith.ai Team

Sara K.

The Free Chatbot is Great

Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great customer service and great free bot. Definitely recommend this chatbot.

Love that they offer a free chatbot for our site. It was easy to set up and use. This was a feature we wanted on our site, but didn't want to pay.

Not many questions allowed for the free version, so I had to play around with it a bit to get what I needed. I wish there were 2 more option questions in the free version.

Antwort von Smith.ai

Thanks for the review, Sara! We're always working to improve our Chatbot, so this feedback is very welcome!

Just so you know, we do offer unlimited questions and free white glove set-up on the Chatbot as part of our 24/7 staffed live chat. You can try that for up to 20-chats/14-days to see what it can do: smith.ai/chat

Justie N.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great Customer Care and Functionality

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love using Smith.ai. They do such a great job in following instructions on how I'd like my cases handled. I especially love the fact that I get email transcripts of all chats. I have never had incorrect information obtained (contact info) from any potential clients by Smith.ai. They are very detail oriented!

Ease of use. Ease of onboarding. I can manage my own chat disclaimer and everything from my dashboard. This is ALWAYS available to the clients/site visitors.

How little potential clients actually use it!

Tiffany P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Helped our small law firm convert leads to clients.

Bewertet am 12.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've enjoyed their service for capturing visitors to our law firm website and blog and converting them to clients.

Ease of set up, quick website implementation, month to month contract.

Working out the kinks up front with the auto-bot.

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Our trained professionals do a great job with converting leads to clients. Please feel free to let us know how we can improve for your business. Have a great new year!

Best, Smith.ai Team

Scott P.

Smith.ai chat

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Smith allows us to converse with website visitors and turn them into potential clients. They've made it easier for use to be there at all times, even when we're not.

We've worked with other vendors in the past and have found Smith.ai among the easiest to use. They're very responsive, they communicate well, and serve as our front lines for client communications.

Nothing, we're generally pleased with the service overall.

Ryan M.

The Future of Law Firm Web Chat

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to use artificial intelligence is amazing for a small law firm. Combining answers to frequently asked questions gives us the ability to give our clients and potential clients what they need 24/7/365. The bot is very easy to use and the Smith.AI team is very helpful. Smith.AI is helping us turn website visitors into clients.

I wish I could make the chat more prominent on my website. I also wished it was live staffed 24/7.

Jessica B.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Better than a bot website chat

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience has been extremely positive. I was an early beta tester and Smith is very responsive to all customer feedback. It was a learning experience for me also because you have to have realistic expectations about the amount of information you can expect virtual staff to know about your business. The more you program the Q & A for your account the happier you will be.

I love that Smith's website chat uses real virtual reception staff during business hours so my clients get a personal touch from a real human some of the time. I also LOVE the ability to add and update questions and answers for the after-hours chat bot. It couldn't be easier to make this work.

There could be a better communication about whether a real person is answering or the bot, I'm not sure potential clients know if they have a robot or a person.

Michael S.

Great Chat for Lawfirms

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Smith.ai allows us to capture leads from our website that we had been missing previously because it took us too long to respond to them.

We have not identified any cons to using Smith.ai.

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear you love our service!

We hope to continue to receive high marks from you in the future!

Jorge M.
Branche: Automotive

Great ROI and Quick Results

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They over deliver on their promise. Easy to contact them and for them to adjust to my business needs.

Software was easy to install and very easy for my website visitors to use.

The AI Robot that answers after-hours can get confused sometimes but it's only seldom when that happens